Chapter 52: Foo-Fighters -- Myths & Legends

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Post by ladygrady »

Paul and Kevinb,

I hardly ever know how to respond to you both. Takes me awhile to study up on what you have mentioned ! But thats the really good part of this forum.

Paul .... You said so many things in your post and each one of them offers a path to a different response. I guess the "ghosts" behind different vibrations and frequencies would certainly be one of them. I just wanted you to know that I will respond to that comment when I can say something better considered.

Maybe it all goes back to these "mysteries" that Paul S has mentioned. Mysteries waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

EVERYTHING that this forum mentions and muses and considers is important because its all part of the whole of the sharpening process.

I have wondered if Dr. Brown went through this process too, though its been said here that he got alot of his technical information in a strange sort of "downloading process" (that will probably take us all forever to really understand.)

But for the rest of the knowledge of his life, I imagine that Dr. Brown learned things the way that we do. A sort of painful, sometimes, addition of weight to our wagon. Seeing what he saw, being with the rough and brave men that I suspect surrounded him during his experience in Germany, getting badly hurt too........, all that adds to the weight.

What I am saying is that the man who cameback from Germany can't have been the same fellow that stepped away from Josephines door before his journey.
Curious to see what Paul says about that change.
grady