Chapter 52: Foo-Fighters -- Myths & Legends

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

pepper

Post by Mikado14 »

In talking about foo fighters, there is one name, or several, that I have not seen mentioned in here. I suppose I could do a search but then it is so much fun to post and see what sticks to the wall.

Victor Schauberger, Virgil Armstrong and Rudolph Schriever

Searching through the pepper.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: pepper

Post by Radomir »

Mikado14 wrote:In talking about foo fighters, there is one name, or several, that I have not seen mentioned in here. I suppose I could do a search but then it is so much fun to post and see what sticks to the wall.

Victor Schauberger, Virgil Armstrong and Rudolph Schriever

Searching through the pepper.

Mikado
Beloved Victor, thanks for bringing him up in this context. I had the same thought right after reading the chapter, but wound up assuming he wasn't mentioned since Nick Cook did a pretty extensive job covering him in HFZP. (Paul? Did you consider including Schauberger at any point?)

Also, though some of his prototypes were said to have taken off like a shot, there's the issue of not having evidence that his prototypes led to any actual controllable flying machines--much less ones that could cary payload or passengers. Perhaps Paul lumped Schauberger with the other stories that he discarded for lack of evidence.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing him mentioned, just because I think he's still such an unsung hero and it might lead new people to go and learn more about his amazing life and work. How to do him justice in a quick reference "tip of the hat?"... the trick would be how to mention him in context of flying discs and German technology, while also noting that his wartime involvement in such work was performed unwillingly (if Coats is to be believed) and that it reflects a relatively small slice of his greater body of work in energy systems, and unlocking hidden principles of the natural world.

[We've never discussed Schaubergers design for a submarine, which is pretty interesting but while it may take flow charge state into account is not directly electrogravitic in nature so perhaps not directly relevant here.]

I hadn't run into the other two names so now you've given me something to go learn about. Thanks.

[on edit] My bad, I went and looked and Schriever was mentioned along with Bellonzo in HFZP. Guess it's time for me to reread it...

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

missing one

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree with you Radomir that we are probably doing Victor S. a disservice by not mentioning him further but as I am sure you are getting an idea of now ... this whole discussion field is so large sometimes I just have to rein myself and say .... " don't go there right now" ( because if you do you might never find your way back home).

There are probably alot of things about Schaubergers work that really needs to be examined carefully. But this is a case where this hound has to keep her nose on the scent on the trail in front of her. Hopefully later when we get THIS strory unfolded adquately we could do something also about his. One turned stone begs for others to be turned too .... Perhaps by helping Paul write the story of Townsend Brown I will help encourage someone else to pick up Victors banner. Right now its the sadly human refrain ..... " One step at a time!".

Just think how many untold stories are out there. And how many interested people there could be to write them! Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

agreed

Post by Radomir »

But this is a case where this hound has to keep her nose on the scent on the trail in front of her. ..... " One step at a time!".
Agreed, and actually there are already at least five books written or translated by Callum Coats about Viktor's work, so in a relative sense he is already covered to an extent which should allow us to -- in all good conscience -- concentrate as entirely on TTB's work as we can. My only question, and I guess Mikado's, was whether there was any intersection point between the work of VS and TTB--potentially around the flying discs. Hard to know. Paul apparently felt there was not enough potential correspondence there to mention, so we can leave it there for now, as you wisely suggest.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

reseach and inspiration

I am gratified that there are those who would "volunteer" to help Paul with his book and boy do I appreciate ALL of the assistance we can get!

The one major help has been something already supplied, whether you folks realize it or not. By the simple act of caring enough to log on and read the story. THAT means something to me (and to Paul, I am sure.)

Then when you add to that by corresponding with us . Well thats like finding a gift under the tree! And all of the comments are so different, which makes them all the more special.

I think that Mr. Twigsnapper said recently that this forum is like a "living breathing thing" and that it WANTS action. Its almost like having a good friend there for this particular writer, encouraging, sometimes tweeking but always demanding of him what that friend expects. You can't find that kind of interaction just anywhere.

So I am just mentioning my appreciation again to all of you. (And to those of you who are out there but who haven't spoken up yet. I do appreciate you too! Thanks for caring about the special process that is happening here. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

couple of questions

Post by grinder »

I have been reading up on this Bergier character and it strikes me that if he was involved AT ALL with Dr. Brown, then I had no idea how big an organization this "Caroline Group" must have been! I don't know. I guess I fell into the trap of my own boundaries! Its easier to think of a handful of powerful men on a huge yacht plotting and pondering. But looking at the French resistance characters. Obviously there were also Germans and Russians. Pitted against each other? Now that had to be odd.

Or, another thought. Maybe the "Caroline Group" wanted all to move forward but when Hitler came along and grabbed his position it went against their "rules" to interfere? There must be some sort of "rulebook" out there like that, leaving us to our own devices, otherwise we sould all be living in Utopia?

I wonder if the Caroline Group considered just assasinating him early on? Surely they had those who could do it. In fact seems like I read somewhere that Stephenson himself wanted to use " a single bullet". Why didn't he? I think he had the people and the opportunity. Why didn't Hitlers General staff " take care of him". Though I guess they tried. I am not that good with my history. I remember reading about a failed assasination attempt and Hitler was saved from the bomb blast because he sat on the other side of a heavy table, something like that.

I guess alot of the people who were foes at one point were friends at another. I am surprised the Russians didn't take him out though. They seem pretty good at throwing people down stairs. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

How "The Group" Operates

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote: Obviously there were also Germans and Russians. Pitted against each other? Now that had to be odd.
I don't know about "obviously," but "apparently," yeah. Russians and Germans. At least.
There must be some sort of "rulebook" out there like that, leaving us to our own devices, otherwise we sould all be living in Utopia?
I think you are beginning to understand The Caroline Group precisely as Morgan and Boston have been describing it to me.
I remember reading about a failed assassination attempt and Hitler was saved from the bomb blast because he sat on the other side of a heavy table, something like that.
That was in July of 1944, shortly after D-Day gave the Allies their foothold on the continent. A bit late in the game...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: How "The Group" Operates

Post by ETernalightwithin »

grinder wrote:
There must be some sort of "rulebook" out there like that, leaving us to our own devices, otherwise we sould all be living in Utopia?
Or perhaps it's Hell?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

all part of being human

The mistakes that we as humans have made, all the wars ..... all the strife ... if that could magically be erased ... would we be the better for it? Sounds like a stupid question. In the short run, well SURE .... but would we appreciate then what we had learned and the lifestyle that we would have? And if you don't appreciate something, do you care for it properly?

I think that we still need the ability to have choice. We may not choose wisely and another entity might shake its head at us, sometimes maybe in despair. but still we need that choice. It has to be OUR path. our accomplishment. What s the saying. Its not the destination but the journey?

My own thought is that this decision making process is what sharpens our wits and you see, thats what has to happen. Must be pretty darned frustrating to be an intelligence which KNOWS where we need to go and how we need to get there but which simply has to wait for us to see and take our own path.

Seems to me that there have been many individuals out there through the ages who have been able to SEE that concept. But the actual doing of it is another thing. And thats whats going to really count someday. Back to my favorite question, asked of Hagar at the well. " Where will you go?" Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
We will all return to the flow.
If we drink of the well whilst here, we will need not food or water.
Space will provide everything if we ask.
We are all one, made from the same, it is contained in the water rich in space.
The energy we require is clipped onto the hydrogen.
No need to convert others energy, it is all provided free, if you can see it?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Drink water and stare at the sun? I thought my skin was feeling a bit leafy. Sorry, Kevin, couldn't resist. :)

The Caroline Group couldn't have erased any wars or strife. That wickedness is a function of the morality of the people involved. The tools available to the Caroline Group could only amplify good or bad things people set out to do. Considering the terrible evils that people have perpetrated against each other, I'm rather glad they didn't have the tools available from the Caroline Group to do it.

So Elizabeth is right on target. We can secure our own future and we can pursue our own paths. That which we achieve too easily, we esteem too lightly, or so Thomas Paine says. However, I wonder at which point the Caroline Group decided they were no longer part of 'us'? That their path was not part of ours? That we don't share in the same fate? And more importantly, on what basis did they make that decision?

I'm not saying they were wrong. I'm just saying we don't know why they were right.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

at what point?

Gewis. You asked "I wonder at what point the Caroline Group decided they were no longer part of us? That their path was not part of ours? That we don't share the same fate? And more importantly, on what basis did they make that decision?

This is my individual answer. I don't believe they ever reached that point of deciding that they were no longer part of us.( I hope they never reach that point.)

That we don't share the same fate? I think that the Caroline Group has known that everything is entertwined and each thing is important to each other entity. One as important as the next.

WE are the ones that have thought for all of this time that we were the ONE major intelligence on this Earth and that WE were the ones that somehow had been awarded "dominion" over the other creatures and life forms here. Well, a child thinks that too while it is growing up. A bird in a nest, a demanding puppy with its eyes closed, they all have the similar viewpoint.

And for what kevin was saying. English is so very hard. There have been studies at Stanford Research Institute regarding the sensitivities of plants. They followed some earlier work reported by Russian scientists that had been reporting that plants somehow were able to follow a strange sort of quantum ccommunications. The phrase that some of you may be familiar with was " The Secrets of the Universe are known by a Begonia" so maybe all we do need is sun on our face and our bare feet in the earth? <g>

Your thoughts? Do you think that the Caroline Group gave up on us? And if so, when ...... and also ..... why? Elizabeth
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Elizabeth,

No, I don't think the Caroline Group gave up on us. I think that, however, they must think of themselves as separate if they leave the world to its own problems and try not to "interfere." They may view themselves as gatekeepers, shepherds, teachers, or any number of things which place them in a category separate from the sheep and students. A wise parent often lets their children face and deal with problems on their own. By necessity, that parent cannot view himself or herself as one of the children. The categories are distinct and separate.

Contrast that with two privates in the Army stuck in a foxhole on a battalion perimeter defense. Neither considers himself in a category separate from the other, and neither considers himself in charge or higher. They must both do everything they can to overcome the challenges they face, for none of those challenges belong uniquely to one soldier or the other.

Of course, my own analogy reveals that you are right. In order for an Army to function effectively, not everybody can be infantrymen in the foxholes. Some must be intelligence analysts back in the headquarters, predicting when and how and where the enemy will move. There is always a diversity of operations. In a way, we all share the same overall problems, but there is a division of labor. Political issues and wars between nations are, as much as possible, the concerns of the nations involved. To the Caroline Group, WW2 was something to only get involved with as necessity required... otherwise they had their own labor to perform. And have had since then.

So, yes, they are separate, and it's out of necessity.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Langley
Senior Officer

Frequency & energy, conciousness

Post by Langley »

A few years ago I read a book written by a former engineer at Carrier air conditioning. The book was called something like "The Ghost on 451 Mhz".

At a particular frequency with the right equipment, the writer asserted that the "other side" ie the spiritual realm became discernible by people on "this side".
He also said that corporations in the field - he mentioned Philips in particular - were well into it and that governments were aware of it.

In sleep our awareness may recede but some say it detaches via astral projection. Contained within the Astral Body we become like invisible (to most) foo fighters.

The Astral body is different from the physical in its vibration rate (frequency) and the finer composition of its material at the atomic level.

Its interesting how Tesla and Brown and in his way Einstien all had this awareness of something being out there. Something else.

Induction, radio, radar, nuclear weapons all involve Frequency as a fundamental concept. The high the frequency the greater the energy density. Teller might have been interested in Tesla's work for more than one reason. The EMP of the nuclear detonation has a frequency. High altitude nukes induce huge RF and electrical currents on earth.

Soooooo all this quantum work by the Germans could well have been leading to a weapons development of an entirely different type to the atomic bomb. Though nukes do display aspects where quantum physics may apply. ie there's always a need for more neutrons in the initiation of the fissioning, as the Uncertainty Principle applies.

And along with Hitler's contempt for so called "Jewish Physics" he had an obsession with the Ascended Masters.

Wonder if he got Hiesenberg and crew to hit the right number on the dial?

The Maser is one weapon which comes to mind as one seen to be achievable by the Nazis.

Seeing as atoms are 99% empty space, and we're just random whirling bundles of atoms, we and the world are barely here at all.

And yea, radar research in WW2 involved both the measure and the counter measure, as weapon related stuff usually does. (In the realm of atomic weapons the hunt is still on for chemical protectives troops can take to reduce the formation of toxic chemicals in their bodies caused by ionisation) The counter measures for radar involved both radar opaqueness, grounding and signal cancellation by the sending of antiphase radar in response to incoming enemy radar. Frequency is fundamental to all this so the radar frequencies were all high classified and never mentioned in terms of Mhz. They were given code letters eg k was code for a particular frequency. So the quantum Germans dealing with patterns in complex sets (frequency of occurrence of an uncertain event) (mendelbrock?) were on the same track as Brown. Maybe. And if you hit a frequency which is resonant with the energy field in space (solar wind, which imbues space with an energy density) could one induce a circuit? Best place to experiment with that would be at the poles. In the early 90s, the Antarctic US Forces Shortwave radio had to cease transmission for a while due to high frequency RF experiments down there.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul,
I always stay tuned to radio 1.618, also to be found at radio .618

I would also strongly recommend this radio, I leave it on quite often, its strange how frequencies affect us?
http://199.199.194.252/wingmakers_radio/wingmakers.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king