Chapter 52: Foo-Fighters -- Myths & Legends

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

The colors should be ionization glow, in that case. When an atom picks up energy, its electrons will jump up to higher energy levels, and then when they drop back down, they emit light. That's how fluorescent and neon lights work. The color of the light corresponds with its wavelength, and hence, its energy.

It's strange, though, that opposite electrical or magnetic polarities produced different light... Except we're talking about asymmetric systems and voltage isn't necessarily the same on both sides. I wasn't going to think about this much, but there are some useful insights here. :)
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

There are some bodacious photos of ionization glow way above thunderstorms, and yes, they are mostly in the colors red and blue. I saw them in a science magazine a year or two ago, or maybe in the NYTimes science section. Way up in the upper reaches of the stratosphere.

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
Radomir
Senior Cadet

found it

Post by Radomir »

Thanks Gewis & flow, great insights you shared above.

I found the reference, it was about the Lord Kelvin's Thunderstorm replication:

From _Living Energies_ by Callum Coats

p. 99

"...this apparently gives rise to another phenomenon namely the appearance of vertical plumes of bluish and white , cold light above the water jet the result of intense ionisation and the horizontal propagation of a reddish glow below the copper spirals. The blue light is associated with bio magnetism -- the upbuilding, levitational life energy -- and the reddish light is the product of electricism and has a degenerative effect."

Note the word apparently at the beginning of the passage. This I take to mean that although Coats did create a viable Kelvin Thunderstorm replication, he did not himself witness the color-effects but found reference to them in VS's writings.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right direction

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thank you Radomir.

You might have helped me turn my attention in the proper direction. I think that you know that sometimes the reason I can't remember exactly where I got information is .... difficult to explain ..... that the "notes " are not somewhere I can easily reaccess.

I am just usually left with the impression which tells me to ask these questions because I KNOW the proper answers are out there. I just don't know where it is. Case in point.

Thank you for this though. Its closer. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Chapter 52: Foo-Fighters -- Myths & Legends

Post by Langley »

Hi The whole work is wonderful, the latest chapters esp re German atomic research is fascinating and very important to me. Probably explains Groves recieved advice re use of finely powdered uranium as a weapon in 42 "Groves" memo.

The Japanese had no such qualms about using what the German Nazi's termed Jewish Physics.

And that leads to an interest of mine.

The earliest radiological surveys of Hiroshima were conducted by Japanese atomic scientists (Kyoto U). The story of the control of their data is a spin off which confirms the thrust of the basis of the environment Brown worked within.

http://www.himahima.co.jp/PeaceWeb/fram ... index.html
Check out the early stuff.

Anyone not complying with the security environment 42 on was at risk in the US. eg Charles Pecher. Crocker Labs.

The dark art of nuclear weaponry has at its heart the contradictions you talk of Paul. eg the energy imbalance inherent in the conventional explanation of the emission of the beta plus particle.

The electromagnetic pulse so closely studied by the US high altitude detonations of atomic bombs. (Where does the em pulse come from. The mass of the fuel fission products + energy release conventionally considered does not equal the original mass of the fissile material. EM pulse = the gravity loss due to gamma and neutron emission?

gravity loss = em pulse

gravity dependent upon E, not M? But M evident at the stellar scale result of
E distortions.

Very interesting chapters.

Energy density of space, the electrical circuit of sun and earth - possiblity of
utilisation as energy source? Conventionally the earth is viewed as geodynamo.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Welcome !

Welcome Paul to the forum!

I will not comment on your post because by now you probably know that I am no scientist and quite frankly your comments and observations are probably well above my expertise! I just wanted to welcome you personally and let you know that we appreciate your input. As you probably already know there are folks registered on this forum that can interact with your thoughts successfully........ Thank you for the additional energy and input! Looking forward to your future posts! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul ,
welcome,

Imagine all the planets, talking one to all,
Imagine all the stars passing , positive and negative,
you may say I,m a dreamer,
but I,m not the only one.

Imagine all the planets,
having devices to control these flows,
all the megaliths, all those rocks,
Been employed to control positive and negative,
Imagine a five foot Latvian, moving all that Coral.

Imagine gravity and time, been,
only a response to flows,
magnets everywhere, attracting and repulsing,
travelling without ever moving, arriving by turning a dial,
You may say I'm a dreamer, but who would dream , Australia would loose five in a row.
All things are possible , if you think them.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Post by ETernalightwithin »

kevin.b wrote:Paul ,
welcome,

Imagine all the planets,

You may say I'm a dreamer, but who would dream , Australia would loose five in a row.

Kevin
I always had this dream/vision that what if the megaliths could be activated. Like take those monument from every continent and turn them on... or maybe they were just measuring astronomical and earth energy lines
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

internal observations

I may or may not make sense to some of you but here goes

Following in the tracks of our Hobbit friend kevinb. ( Thank you kevin for all of your references. They were outstanding and helpful)(and your post ETLW above is a very special thing too. A view into our possibilities perhaps?

Feeling maybe the "light" (which is different than the word suggests maybe) streaming through each of us, leaving patterns on the floor of our reality which can be studied ... and contemplated .... and it is ..... communication. And we have simply been putting the pieces together as we understand them, just as Paul is doing with the book.

If I make absolutely no sense to you then you are not meant to step along that trail right now. Its OK. You may have to wait until something says something to you personally, but to those of you who have an inkling of what I am talking about. .... here goes.

Keep the word COMMUNICATION at the top of your mind.

Look back on some of the discussions that this wonderful forum has had.

Townsend Brown believed that for every electromagnetic effect that we knew about and used daily there was a twin sister in the electrogravitic side. Think on the implications of that. Positive and negative. And that sort of force deserves to be properly and carefully handled. If I have learned to understand anything on this trip it is that we are meant to pick up that responsibility for the future ..... and soon.

Was it you Gewis who contiemplated different frequencies? Or you Mikado, Trickfox, Radomir, Rocky, MarkC? Victoria? kevin, DavidB, Andrew and Lindab and all of our other friends out there un -named but not unappreciated.

What will be the effect of studying the combination of all of your thoughts?

The thing that I have been considering now is that we are being shown that there is (and has been) in FACT some sort of Universal stream of communication out there. Something that Townsend Brown came to understand.

and we are just now trying to stick our toes in it to test the water. Communication between us ..... and other situations here on Earth previously not recognized..... what will that mean to our concept of reality?

AND other entities outside of our realm? Alien forces also? A whole community perhaps?

So , what will happen once our eyes are open and we are in the water?

Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Huh!

Post by Radomir »

Townsend Brown believed that for every electromagnetic effect that we knew about and used daily there was a twin sister in the electrogravitic side.
Now that will take some thoughtful chewing over.
So , what will happen once our eyes are open and we are in the water?
Well, I always wanted to be a dolphin...or communicate with them, at least. I think once we are in the water, we swim. And joyfully.

R.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Welcome !

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Welcome Paul to the forum!

I will not comment on your post because by now you probably know that I am no scientist and quite frankly your comments and observations are probably well above my expertise! I just wanted to welcome you personally and let you know that we appreciate your input. As you probably already know there are folks registered on this forum that can interact with your thoughts successfully........ Thank you for the additional energy and input! Looking forward to your future posts! Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth. Thanks. I think the drive to produce the atomic bomb by the US relied upon a mechanical application of of the nuclear physics based upon Einstein via Bohr etc

But this doe not preclude US research at the same level of security into the applications of quantum physics.

Its more about the allocation of resources and setting priorities. Certain things in the history of the Manhattan Project in my view point to an awareness of alternatives. These werent pursued by the MP crew as the need was to develop the weapon.

But thats not to say TT Brown wasnt allowed a space at Skunk works to pursue his take on the alternative.

The compartmentalisation of the Manhattan Project and the experiences of people such as Golfman who disagreed on aspects give credence to Brown's concerns to shield himself and his family in the setting of war time security. And that of course continued into the Cold War era.
Last edited by Langley on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Paul ,
welcome,

Imagine all the planets,

Kevin
On the day the stars together sing...

M = E/C squared. E becomes M at points of high resistance??

The Cosmos is God's Hard drive? Go anywhere by accessing the FAT file?
What is the nature of formatted medium? The lumpy bits are recorded sectors?

In the beginning, the Zero was split into two infinite fields. 0 = (+infinity) + (-infinity). Protons and electrons.

Tao.

What are the options when a proton meets an electron? One of them is the annihilation reaction (+1) + (-1) = 0.

The use of the energy flow from sun to earth as a power source would have major impacts in every field. The most productive research would occur at the poles and within the earth's magnetosphere. (eg the Shuttle tethered satellite experiments as minor trials) . These things boil down to induction and wireless transmission of energy. Including Foo fighters. Bed time for me.
Last edited by Langley on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Oh Boy!!!!!

Post by Langley »

Victoria Steele wrote:See, I was right! Foo fighters!!!!!! This is great.

I have been seeing connections with Dr. Browns work but maybe I am the only one who has been drawing a line from ...... lets see ..... Tesla coil discharges ..... ball lightning ..... some sort of quantum entanglement ..... You know that ball lightning doesn't really go out as it should ..... sometimes it just wanders around ..... and these things that were seen in Europe over Germany seemed to be " round lights in the air" . So maybe if you look at the combination of things maybe we are seeing something that was somehow related. I know that ball lightning probably was not directly turned into " foo fighters" whatever they were but I'll bet that there is a family connection and like Mr. Twigsnapper told us a long time ago Dr. Brown would have "recognized a colt of his bloodlines" Maybe he was the ONLY one who would recognize what the Germans might have been doing.

Someone asked if Dr. Biefeld was a traitor to this country by supplying Germany with information on the BB effect and I wanted to state that I believe that he was loyal to the interests of this country and I would not like to see that kind of thought generated. .

But I am sure that he shared some of his thoughts with friends back in Germany (this is before the war remember ) and it would have been easy for later scientists to pick up on that information.as the war began. So Biefeld might not have intentionally supplied information which would be useful by a wartime enemy.

And you have to remember, the American scientific community at the time pretty much told Townsend Brown as a young student to go home sit down and shut up. Maybe Biefeld felt that Townsend Brown would get discouraged and quit and he thought that the concepts were far too valuable to be allowed to let wither and die.

Thanks Paul for the heads up. Something fresh to talk about. Myths and Legends huh. Which means to me that there was alot of disinformation going on around here. I'll bet alot of that could be traced right back to the disinformation expert of the age William Stephenson. Victoria

Prior to WW2 Tesla did present material to European authorities including Germany.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...

We haven't talked yet... so welcome.

In my research work there were several mentions of Tesla's interacting on an international basis with prominent scientists, most notably in the late 1800's, just after his most well known and brilliant work had been accomplished.

There were also a lot of international scientific interactions surrounding the events of the Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893. Tesla was prominent in these interactions along with University of Chicago Physicists Robertson and Gale. This was about the same era that Tesla was creating innovations like...radio control.

I'll bet some Germans saw this stuff and maybe even talked with him about it sometime or other, or maybe intermediaries helped out. A very usual thing to happen at international gatherings of any sort.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi Paul...

We haven't talked yet... so welcome.

In my research work there were several mentions of Tesla's interacting on an international basis with prominent scientists, most notably in the late 1800's, just after his most well known and brilliant work had been accomplished.

There were also a lot of international scientific interactions surrounding the events of the Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893. Tesla was prominent in these interactions along with University of Chicago Physicists Robertson and Gale. This was about the same era that Tesla was creating innovations like...radio control.

I'll bet some Germans saw this stuff and maybe even talked with him about it sometime or other, or maybe intermediaries helped out. A very usual thing to happen at international gatherings of any sort.

flow.... :wink:
And after his death portions of his notes went missing....
His view of the dielectric nature of the atmosphere and resonant fields links strongly with what Paul writes upon Brown. Tesla argued strongly for the proposition that there is a universal etheric medium.
Accoring to Prodigal Genius, a book I read a while ago re Tesla, just prior to WW2 he was into field effects as shields against air attack and presented this idea to various governments. His work on radio broadcast of energy and Browns work using what seems to be a "long line" series of dipoles is interesting. Its a hybrid. Could be used as transmitter/receiver or very compact directional radio telescope of some sort and some select band. Perhaps.

In any event, its all a crucial and interesting read and I have no doubt the technology resulting from the insights of Brown et al will roll out when the time is right ie when the world has no option but to use it while accepting the ownership claims of its sponsors. Im surprised China has just signed up to buy Westinghouse reactors in a deal which allows US oversight of the fuel cycle. As example. (Not that that's the technology we are on about here, but who would have thought China would have agreed to such terms? Or indeed the purchase in the first place.)

also, Agnew Bahnson financed ans worked with Brown in North Carolina in 57-62 (Stan Deyo) (yea, yea, I know, but nobody is ever totally right and vice versa) (page 218 Vindicator Scrolls, with photos of Bahnson and Brown on page 221 For Bahnson's work :

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/lifters/bbsv2/index.htm

Also, Jefimenko and atmospheric electricity as power source

http://www.as.wvu.edu/coll03/phys/www/OJ/jefimenk.html
Selected publication: "Operation of electric motors from atmospheric electric field," Am. J. Phys. 39, 776-779 (1971). (this is just one of many)

If anyone sat astride the fork in physics between the quantum and relativity views, it was Edward Teller, antihero of many atomic vets. Although there is a fork in the road, I bet there is a point in the leadership chain where a unified view straddling both is held.

To put things in simple perspective the film "Solar Max" is pretty good.

As a newbie here I apologise for this gushing forth but these last chapters have pressed my button, which is why Im confining myself to updating this single post rather than swamp the joint with posts. I dont understand very much at all but I am clear on the sun earth circuit and the trillions of hp it generates. I am sure Hiesenberg's Uncertainty Principle has direct applications in radiological safety, anticipating by many years the identification of the hot particle and the foreseeable but uncertain impact of these. The implication is volumetric monitoring and not surface monitoring is th only way to accurately assess radiation hazards from radionuclides.

That this insight is resisted (the European and US definition of Hot Particles differ - the US acknowledges them as skin dose hazards only) shows the split. Finished. Thanks for putting up with all that. (My earlier reference to the Hiroshima Virtual Museum shows leading Japanese scientists in the 30s worked with Bohr, were well advanced, had experimented with enriching uranium but by 43 had fallen behind. In late 45 the US Occupation Forces destroyed the Japanese cyclotron, confiscated its bomb research material (returning it in 2006).However, bridging the fork in the road, Japanese scientists such as Shimizu espoused Zen as a means of expressing their view of the cosmos. The record also shows that the Japanese possessed detection instruments of great sophistication, capable of full spectrum radioactivity (eg electroscopes (alpha and beta) and GM detectors (gamma and beta (if open windowed). By bomb plus 3 days they had identified the hypocentre. The records of their radio surveys of Hiroshima were confiscated by the Occupation Forces. The issue of particulate fallout vs induced radioactivity is controversial to this day and is of importance to members of the Occupation Forces, both US and Commonwealth. So The nature of reality Paul discusses remains a potent theme for many in a very personal way. What the American forces failed to find in Germany, they found in relative abundance in Japan. So it may be of use to for particularly American people know that had Japan not been so deprived by the advance of the Allied (read mainly US) forces in the Pacific, Japan, had it succeeded, would have not hesitated to use its a bomb against the US. Japan had no idea of the Manhattan Project. Such was the success of Western intelligence as explained by Paul in his book. Townsend would have been kept well out of that loop, though the implications of his work would have been considered at the level of Groves or equivalent. I mean, Seaborg himself wasnt allowed to keep his own notes once he had moved onto other projects.

NASA tethered satellite/shuttle electrical generation experiments:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/new ... 5-006.html

http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlin ... ar99_1.htm

NASA patent using capacitor thrust: http://jlnlabs.imars.com/lifters/act/html/2dacap.htm &
Actual NASA document
http://technology.nasa.gov/tops_detail. ... egory=TOPS

NASA magnetic propulsion:
http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlin ... ep97_1.htm

If this wasnt coming from the NASA site it would qualify for "wacking stories". But if this much is being touted, imagine what isnt. And note, these are decade old releases.