Chapter 51: Quantum Germans

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Can you explain E-MC2 ?
Do you know what energy is?
Do you know what mass is?
Do you know what light is?

Do you know where mass comes from?
Is all mass the same?
Did Einstein know what any of the above were?
A joule is a measure of work relative to the surface of this planet, will it be the same in space?
Has anyone ever encountered space?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

perceptions

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

What is it that they say ? In politics .... perception of something .... is the reality of it ..... and I think thats what we are talking about here.

When Paul first approached me to help with the writing of this book he mentioned that one of his wishes was to ... lets see if I can remember close to the right quote ..... to discover .... reality as it ACTUALLY IS. Now thats an interesting statement from someone who had not yet even begun investigating this twisted rabbit hole. But somehow, like you kevin ... he knew that there were other explanations out there just waiting for him and the picture hung on the wall for all to see might not be the picture he would paint with more understanding. But he knew that ahead of time. Thats a future dose of Hobbit I think<g>.

Meanwhile I am just trying to keep track of the material and really love reading what has come across the forum. You all are so brilliant! I think my head is going to explode sometimes just trying to keep up with the challenges you all bring to the table! but oh! I know that it will be worth it!

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
Can you explain E-MC2 ?
Do you know what energy is?
Do you know what mass is?
Do you know what light is?

Do you know where mass comes from?
Is all mass the same?
Did Einstein know what any of the above were?
A joule is a measure of work relative to the surface of this planet, will it be the same in space?
Has anyone ever encountered space?
Kevin
kevin,

Seeing as I added my voice in agreement after Trickfox and Gewis, in that order, you have chosen to question me, ok, fair enough. I will answer your questions when you answer the one I posed to you last week.

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin.b wrote:kevin.b wrote:
Dr Browns fan is very important, think resonance, think time.
Travelling sideways through time.To your zodiac sign.
Kevin

kevin.b, what type of resonance are you referencing? Take your pick: Mechanical, Electrical, Magnetic, Chemical or something else.

Just looking to see where you are coming from.

Now, travelling through time sideways, you have me on that one unless you mean a parallel time stream.

Mikado
kevin, you pick and choose what you will answer but question everything, that is ok but I do try to answer all questions that are posed to me in an honest fashion, it may not satisfy the questioneer but it is an answer. About a year ago, and I searched the forums to verify what I am about to say and that is that even then, you would pick and choose what to answer when a question was asked. At the very least, please recognize that a question was asked and just simply say that you won't answer. As an example, search , "As above, so below" and you will see what I am saying.

Secondly, I am not the one who essentially said Einstein was wrong but yet can't prove it. I only happened to be the third one to question your post. You might just want to say that perhaps Einstein's work will be expanded upon and improved and maybe it is only "relative" from our perspective on this planet.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:
Langley wrote: Within the Japanese scientists there were many who opposed the fascist government and at least one was arrested by the Japanese Thought Police (name as translated from the Japanese)
flow.... :wink:
Interesting Flow. Lets combine this with the Golden Gate Bridge on a windy day and an Old Beetle doing sixty mph across the bridge.

The traces left by the tire tracks as the driver corrects to stay on line would scribe a

Mendelbrock set.

(Im bored, waiting for the next chapter)

Porsche was a Quantum German.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I often do not have an answer to things I say, I don't need to.
I am looking for the answers, however I can find them.
Walking along a dead straight pathway is very difficult, but I have mastered it.
I am trying to comprehend how I can now manage that, and I find all around me illusion.
Without knowing what exactly is going into a sum, the sum is irrelevant.
The illusion is what our senses have been trained to percieve, to accept and survive in, but unless we fathom out what is truly there and creating it all, we will simply been within an illusion.
Down the rabbit hole is going towards this truth, the present is false, it contains in the present all the sweet fruits of life, and the bitterness of death, but its an illusion.

How can we talk of a TIME machine ( nearly swore then)
Without stepping away from this illusion?
Einsteins theories are merely an extension of the method of maintaining and controlling this illusion, we are totally operating within a rabbit hole, here and now is that rabbit hole.
Everything is ONE.
Nothing can be anything but space.
Light is a consequence of space here now and is a consequence of the field interactions of other formed mass interfering with space.
Every observation and sums derived from them that you can find are taken relative to the surface of this planet, with goods operating as per this planet, nothing and nobody has been out in space, we cannot see or comprehend any other thing except as we percieve it from here.

I understand why everyone has sort of hit a dead end at the moment with these last few chapters, you have all been able to dig into and brilliantly find and sift out things from within the present illusion, there is nothing about moving through time that is contained within this illusion, FULL STOP.
The rabbit hole is not within this system, it is not a hole dug into the present, it is about stepping out of all of this.

I don't wonder that Dr Brown had to go off on his own and think, there is nobody that can spoon feed you about this, you are demanding answers , instead of finding them.

The whole world is real, if a car hits you it will hurt, but what makes EVERYTHING?
SPACE makes everything.
Therefore time must be space.
All the above ramblings are just a way of saying that we need to step away from anything about Earth and what we have been TOLD.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Kevin is this any use?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Setterfield

http://www.ldolphin.org/setterfield/

"It is now known that certain atomic constants governing the atom and its inner workings are the very same constants that likewise describe phenomena in space-time on the largest scale of observables in the universe. Thus, for some as yet unexplained reasons, the realm of the smallest physical observables is coupled to the grandest scale of events and happenings amongst the stars and galaxies"

"All science rests upon some form of philosophical presupposition, or upon basic assumptions made at the start of a hypothesis. Good science means questioning basic assumptions from time to time, or altering one's weltanschaung in the light of new findings. Today's scientific theories are built on the foundations laid by the previous generation, and a good many of our theories are certainly valid because they work so well and have stood the test of time. But old theories do give way to new, and hopefully a net gain in understanding follows."

I wouldnt know. It is my belief that the material realm is a construct. And therefore it is arbitary but it is able to be transcended. The spiritual is not explainable in terms of the physical.

Now Setterfield postulates in 1987 that C is varying. That since the beginning the speed of light has been slowing. Conventional science poo poo d him.

But along comes this
http://www.ldolphin.org/recentlight.html

In any event, why didnt this guy
http://aca.mq.edu.au/PaulDavies/pdavies.html
Credit or cite Setterfield?
Last edited by Langley on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Motion

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:The whole world is real, if a car hits you it will hurt, but what makes EVERYTHING?
SPACE makes everything.
When thinking about the question of “what is time” the thing that keeps coming up in my mind is that time is motion (within what you are calling space). If there is no motion there is no time. The motion doesn’t have to be large planets revolving or galaxies spinning, it can be as nano as an electron cloud buzzing. All frequencies and resonances are motion. Inversely, Frequencies/resonances cannot exist without time.

If all motion ceased, I suspect that there would be no more time. Would there still be space if all motion stopped? Space without time? I don’t know.

Just thinking out loud.

GV
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Motion

Post by Langley »

greggvizza wrote:
kevin.b wrote:The whole world is real, if a car hits you it will hurt, but what makes EVERYTHING?
SPACE makes everything.
If all motion ceased, I suspect that there would be no more time. Would there still be space if all motion stopped? Space without time? I don’t know.

Just thinking out loud.

GV
Interesting. If there was no movement at the big bang, there wouldnt have been a big bang, so there wouldnt be anything but what there was before the big bang.

So OK if all motion stopped, space would still exist because that was a consequence of what had already occurred, ie the Big bang.

The interesting thing is if all motion stopped ie if all momentum vectored away from the originating point ceased, would there be an equal spread of gravity so as to enable stasis?

If space is the X axis then time is the Y axis on a piece of graph paper.

So a a bit of time/space is unique and can be identified. Object X in time/space segment y can be viewed as being discrete from Object X in time/space segment z ?

Freaky.
James Barrett

an illusion

Post by James Barrett »

kevin

I see more and more why Mr. Twigsnapper called you the Navigator.

I have copied this from you and I hope you yourself are keeping these thoughts together for others in the future.

"Walking along a dead straight pathway is very difficult, but I have mastered it.
I am trying to comprehend how I can now manage that, and I find all around me illusion.
Without knowing what exactly is going into a sum, the sum is irrelevant.
The illusion is what our senses have been trained to percieve, to accept and survive in, but unless we fathom out what is truly there and creating it all, we will simply been within an illusion.
Down the rabbit hole is going towards this truth, the present is false, it contains in the present all the sweet fruits of life, and the bitterness of death, but its an illusion. "

Paul,
You ask sometimes what it might be like, what living in the doorframe might be like. I expect the Navigator here has shown you the way.

Langley,
Yes. Freaky JDB
Trickfox
The Magician

Much to say

Post by Trickfox »

The past fewposts havebeen an interesting forrage into first order logic and time theorems. This whole area of philosophy is a good place for cryptographers to play with.

When you first come up with what appears to be "written Text" you have to decide if you are going to read it right to left, or left to right, or dowward, or even ...upwards. In short, you have to decide to develop a method by which any intelligence could come up with a NATURAL order.

The helium molecule and the hydrogen molecule have specific values that can be referenced by any intelligence. Wouldn"t it be logical to use these undefined natural orders to send forth intelligence

Time is a whole other issue.... I could spend three more hours of everyone"s time, but I think the hiccup is the most important issue about time. That is the short and skinny.

Kevin.... Do you still think I will be able to accomplish my goal

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: I don't wonder that Dr Brown had to go off on his own and think, there is nobody that can spoon feed you about this, you are demanding answers , instead of finding them.
kevin,

I have asked you many questions based upon your writings, research the forum since you have become a member. Your never answer, you only repeat. Apparently, it is ok if you ask but not if I for then I am demanding. You assume way too much about me. I have only been trying to understand what you see, feel, sense etc so that it can be interpreted and maybe it corresponds to what I see, feel, sense etc.

You claim that I should be finding the answers instead of "demanding" them. I always thought that there were no stupid questions only stupid answers.

I will stop asking stupid questions for I do have answers for I only wanted to know what yours were.

Frankly, I would not follow a Navigator that cannot answer questions as to where the hell we are going, but to each his own and may you continue to play you pipe.

This is just my opinion and you have yours.

Good Luck

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

mikado 14,
I was sat quietly anticipating your reply, I could almost have written it for you.
I fully understand your reply, I had placed myself in your position , and thought out how you felt.
Luckily we all have different observation positions upon this forum, thats why the chemistry is so good.
If we were all the same, and thought the same way, it would be a flop.
I have learn't so much from all upon here, you as much as any, and have the greatest of admiration for all, I hope we all follow our own pathway, who wants to be a sheep?

Trickfox,
My strange senses feel a change, soon, but its all about free will, so will you want to remain in linear time, or raise up out of your body into holographic reality, I could also write your reply, me finks?
The timing of this book , may be part of the whole story? , it would be if someone knew the timing, very precise timing.
Here's a link that I could have written.
http://www.starchild.co.za/time.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
Cheers for the links, I will need some TIME to read through them.
To simplify things in my head ( kiss ) I dumped the notion of mass moving.
I then just substituted exactly how I detect movement into the cake mixture.
Imagine a sphere. all the masses are spheres?
Therefore why not the universe.
Imagine that having a flow around it and a centre point.
Draw a line across the diameter, then draw parallel lines to that one right across the sphere.
Then visualise that occurance happening in all directions, but not equally spaced, but to a symmetry, which gives a predominant cross feature, as a north /south and east /west system occurs on all the spheres.

Try to imagine the crossing points of all of those lines, zillions of them, call them stars.
Go back to the circulation around the universe, imagine it as a sea, as it circulates, it pours out along the lines, but at each point of crossing mass has aquired due to how all the flows along the lines create circulation where the flow is turned around and attracts itself, and thus a resistance to the flow happens, and passes along the lines through each point, luckily the inflow onto the lines is from both ends at once, otherwise the edge points would just take all the inflow, and because of the non uniform ( fibonacci sequence) arrangement of angles of the lines, different points recieve a constantly variable inflow from differing angles of parallel lines.
At cyclable TIMES upon such a system, each point will align directly with the centre point and the edge, with little or no resistance to the flow from the outer circulation, vast input into that point will occur.

As long as the outer circulation feeds into the whole sphere, every point will constantly alter, the whole thing been akin to an orchestra, with differeing sections raising and falling.
The flow into each point been from all directions at once, will to the observer on the surface of each point appear as constant, so constant as to not exist.
The parallel lines will be like time to each point, the centre one been the origonal, and all around each spherical point, time will expand with each line having a different resonant tone.
So all around the sphere will be layers of time, inwards to the beginning of time, outwards to the future time, because it will all exist at once.
Mass is the space accumulating and equally dissolving, as we do.
No big bang nonesense.
Kevin, really rambling
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

creationism & science

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

You wrote:
"In any event, why didnt this guy
http://aca.mq.edu.au/PaulDavies/pdavies.html
Credit or cite Setterfield?"

My comment:
Young earth creationism is a controversial concept and, considered as dogma, may well be the reason for lack of credit or citation. Religious dogma and science, which has its own dogmas, don't tend to mix well -- as we know. Yet it's in the trans-dogma realm of the spiritual and esoteric that the most essential and abiding answers can be found, IMO.

I enjoyed the clear explanations in Setterfield's articles.

Great perspectives and links -- I'm happy you're still hanging in, despite occasional choppy waves. Still waiting for the Big One.

As ever,

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: creationism & science

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Langley-
I'm happy you're still hanging in, despite occasional choppy waves. Still waiting for the Big One.

As ever,

Griffin
Cheers. Im addicted. Actually Im hanging around for the movie in the hope of scoring a role as a laboratory gopher or something. Maybe as the guy who ran around nicking stuff at GTI.

Heck, anything. OH I know I could be Bradford Shank.

Pity Im not really.

Paul (not S)