Chapter 51: Quantum Germans

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin, I will endeavor to answer what you asked above in a previous post.
kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
Can you explain E-MC2 ?
It is similar to Newton's F= 1/2 mv2, ever wonder why both are similar? The equation that so many tout is only a mere part of special relativity.
kevin.b wrote:Do you know what energy is?
I know that there are many forms of energy, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical and some that are esoteric which is probably where you are headed.

kevin.b wrote:Do you know what mass is?
In the colloquial sense I do but I will bet it does not match what you are talking about. However, I will add that it is not dependent upon gravity but I will bet I am wrong.
kevin.b wrote:Do you know where mass comes from?
Usually in a Catholic church but I suppose you are asking from your previous posts. However, mass is a property of matter.
kevin.b wrote:Is all mass the same?

As the answer above, so this answer below.

kevin.b wrote:Did Einstein know what any of the above were?
I have no idea for I did not know the man but from reading about him I would venture to say that he has a better hold on it than you do.
kevin.b wrote:A joule is a measure of work relative to the surface of this planet, will it be the same in space?
I suppose that all the satellites in orbit that have current flow in a circuit that are performing work are not really working and this forum is no-thing but a figment of my imagination. Therefore, when I wake up all this will have been nothing but the chili I ate last night and I have been having a nice tet-a-tet with myself.

kevin.b wrote:Has anyone ever encountered space?
Kevin
Yes I have, I went hunting in Wyoming as a teenager with my Father on two seperate occasions and there is alot of space there.

I have answered your questions, a little tongue in cheek on some and some with a glossary of terms that I have chosen to use in regard to what you have said.

Further, since this is an argument with myself, that is probably how you knew what I would answer...... I must wake up now,,,, the sound I hear is my alarm clock.

Mikado......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
You throw Newton into the apple pie mixture, good.
The apple is part of the tree, when it is part of the tree, it is seperate from the tree when the connection is severed.
Newton should have looked at the apple when it was part of the tree, not in isolation , and before the apple could achieve connection to the earth and space.
The tree , which is from the apple , demonstrates how life, all life operates.
It utilises the dual spin available.
The apple when it was part of the tree would have weighed less than when it disconnects from the tree, the tree is creating its own field seperate from the field of the earth.
As the incoming negative spin charge arrives from space, it will be sent around the field created by the tree around the outer edge to meet at a point underground central to the tree to flow up the tree trunk coupled with the positive spin from the earth thus causing a slight alteration in gravity and assisting in raising the required fluids up the tree, and supplying the required building blocks of creation, thus the tree is from space, as is all life , all mass .
As does all life forms.
Ramblings of a hobbit.
Trees are so uplifting are they not?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Kevin that reminds me of a problem a teacher posed to the class I was in at High School (it was an agricultural high school)

How does the sap get to the top of a Redwood ? given the limits on "pumping", transpiration pull cant account for it.

Of course there may have been technological breakthroughs in agriculture since 1969.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
I consider that people have realised how the tree is operating, and have thus worshipped the trees.
I consider that the branchs and roots are amongst other things antennaes, and that Teslas wardenclyffe tower was based on a tree.
Tesla sank his antennae into the earth, as the tree does, thus collecting the available charge in the area of the earth where it stood, if he beamed this to another device, the beam would be positive, what is attracted to the positive?
His beam would thus gain as it tried to earth at the second device ( simplified, kiss )
If he directed his beam at the ionosphere, imagine the gain it would pick up direct from space=tunguska.
Imagine if at the split second of a nuclear explosion, a such beam is sent up through the ionosphere causing an instantaneous beam direct back down?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
You throw Newton into the apple pie mixture, good.
The apple is part of the tree, when it is part of the tree, it is seperate from the tree when the connection is severed.
Newton should have looked at the apple when it was part of the tree, not in isolation , and before the apple could achieve connection to the earth and space.
The tree , which is from the apple , demonstrates how life, all life operates.
It utilises the dual spin available.
The apple when it was part of the tree would have weighed less than when it disconnects from the tree, the tree is creating its own field seperate from the field of the earth.
As the incoming negative spin charge arrives from space, it will be sent around the field created by the tree around the outer edge to meet at a point underground central to the tree to flow up the tree trunk coupled with the positive spin from the earth thus causing a slight alteration in gravity and assisting in raising the required fluids up the tree, and supplying the required building blocks of creation, thus the tree is from space, as is all life , all mass .
As does all life forms.
Ramblings of a hobbit.
Trees are so uplifting are they not?
Kevin
kevin,

Answering eight questions that you put forth to me, you decide to pick out the name of Newton and rerun parts of a previous post.

In 1980, I attended a school at a company in Sunnyvale California. On a weekend with no-thing to do, a fellow student and I went to Redwood National Forest. If memory serves me, the sequoia survives due to the weather pattern of the area. It draws moisture via the needles from the Pacific Coast fog. That is why it only grows or thrives in two parts of the world. Somewhere in Asia (can't remember where exactly) and in California. It does not mean that they will not grow anywhere else it just means that they will never achieve the stature that is possible of their species without the proper weather conditions.

By the way, the apple is PART of the mass of the tree, when the apple is no longer attached to the tree the tree looses mass.

If Newton was so very wrong and Einstien and a whole host of others why do the devices et al that have been constructed from their theories etc continue to function? According to you they should not. It has a very simple explanation but like a blind man holding the trunk of an elephant, he believes he has a snake.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

just another

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado, since you brought it up this message I think is meant for you.

As Elizabeth might laugh. There is another cosmic haha! While living in Sunnyvale Dr. Brown probably spent quite a bit of time in that National Park. In fact those " needles" on those particular trees inspired him to devise a new style of air purifier that he called " The Green Thumb" I think. Paul may remember the proper name if thats not it.

Dr. Brown basically charged the base of the little potted pine trees and they emitted ions from their needles ( the leading edges) which were expelled into the air ( you could feel the breeze). The only reason that he bothered to do that was that Josephine of course smoked and he wanted to get rid of the smoke ( though I have to give it to her she was always careful to avoid smoking in his presence.) The ions from the plant would attach themselves to the ions of the smoke and they would simply " fall out" of the air. Totally silent of course. No moving parts and I think actually a pretty happy little pine tree.

Mikado? Something to turn your mechanical attentions to? Something to think about perhaps ... think how useful something like this might be ... in Vegas .......... twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I am not blind, in fact I see far more than the average person who only utilises a limited amount of their senses.
my senses are telling me that you are becoming annoyed, which is somewhat funny, but I apologise, I am allowing that to occur, sorry.
The tree is a perfect electrical device, most are blind to that fact, so wrongly ascribe other features as the total functioning of the tree.
You state that the tree looses some mass as the apple is released, exactly, but mass is subject to field condition.
If you had a large enough set of scales, and took them out into space, plonked the earth upon them, how much would the earth weigh?
I consider that the apple will be lighter relative to the field of the earth when it is part of the field of the tree, nobody has or can check that out.

I can check the field of a tree, and the giant redwood will try to achieve height, not to reach up for sunlight , but to obtain distance relative to the surface, and achieve distance into the earth as well, the total distance achieved will give a potential, just as pressure builds as you go underwater, the electrical potential in height will be calcuable, the tree utilises the available, we do not, Tesla did, JP Morgan shut him up, somebody with a time machine could have done everyone a big favour , perhaps transporting Morgan elsewhere from that time?.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Kevin,

It doesn't take a specially trained dowser to recognize that Mikado is becoming annoyed. I could have told you that, and I'm intentionally blind. (Okay, not really.) I'm also a bit annoyed. I was reading some of Einstein's original writings (translated) last night, and he stated succinctly what many people fail to grasp. Mass and energy are the same thing. It isn't that they're convertible from each other, it's that they're identical to each other. It's two names for the same thing, and that relation, E=mc^2, merely tells us that if you're talking about a given 'm' amount of mass, you're also talking about 'mc^2' amount of energy.

It's almost as if you're trying to correct someone's grammar when they're speaking in a language you don't understand. Sure, you can try it, but it's meaningless.

Do you know what space is? You're saying, repeatedly, there is no time and everything is space. What is space, Kevin? You talk about resonance, but what is resonating? Resonance is something rather specific, where impulses are reflected from a set of boundaries producing constructive intereference resulting in a standing wave. So, what resonance, Kevin? Mikado asked you this before, and you didn't answer.

It's not that either of us are close-minded. We recognize that energy is only a book-keeping concept that relates how motion and position relate to each other in a given reference frame. It also happens to be a globally conserved quantity. But, of course, it has no meaning if time doesn't exist. However, time obviously exists. There is a state where this post, in the process of writing, only has three paragraphs. There is also a state, where this post has four. Time is the measurable separation between events.

I've got a device to measure it, called a clock. Right now, it says 10:12. Not long ago, it said 9:31. What did my clock measure, if time doesn't exist? How is there a before and after, if time doesn't exist? I understand that that's what you're saying, that there is no before and after. However, things have coordinates in time, events occur along a measurable time dimension, as well as along at least three spatial dimensions. If you're going to treat time as simply a fourth spatial dimension, that is fine. That's easily workable. But it means that you simply have another name for what we call time, and this rose by any other name would smell as sweet. If your extra dimension has all the properties of what we describe as time, then time still exists.

When you say you don't need to have answers to the things you say, that you're still looking for the answers, then how do you have the answers you do? "There is no time" is an answer. "Einstein was wrong" is an answer. "Everything is space "is an answer. Since you have these answers, explain them. If you don't actually have these answers, please do not assert them as unalterable truth. It distracts conversations, which are searches for answers, from finding their actual goals.

Knowledge and understanding come line upon line, precept upon precept, to quote a scripture. You're trying to describe things for which you have laid no foundation, and you are criticizing science which has a foundation you have not bothered to understand. I have no doubt that you perceive special things in your dowsing and searching. You are not the only one who perceives things beyond the regular senses. My work is guided strongly by spiritual impressions about what to test, which directions to go. But I would be a fool, and you would be too, to disregard the input that comes from the senses we have been endowed with. Sometimes we misinterperet the data, but the data itself is not an illusion.

-Gewis
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
I did say sorry.
Is might right?
Is Occams razor right?
I also said that there was so much truth in Einsteins theories, that it is understandable why they veil the truth.
And who dare stand up and ridicule the god einstein, I dare.
Energy =mass, is fine, what has this so called speed of light got to do with it?
What is light?
There are so many rules, and everyone is deemed to have to agree with them, or else we will become annoyed at you, get annoyed.

You mention a clock, at last, time.
What is time?
We have invented time , its an invention to keep record of so called time.
But the time we have invented only belongs here, not anywhere else.
It's always six O'clock, down in Alice in wonderland.

I pushed the annoyance button by slagging off einstein, it achieved somewhat what I hoped it would, the real gem was Mr twigsnappers charged up trees, that may not have surfaced, bubbled up to the top without the challenge.
mikado 14, got on his white stallion to defend his knowledge, the more knowledge downloaded the greater the urge to defend it, all have praised Einstein, lorded him, he must be right, no sorry.

He is almost right here on the surface of this planet, it is all he knew, the rest is assumption.
I don't need to know, I don't desire to fill my head with so much maths and facts and figures that would be required to show the faults, there are millions of better able than me.
But that does not mean I cannot stand up and say what I sense, what next, burn the dowser, as burn the witches.
because the majority cannot fathom what a certain few can percieve, does not mean the majority are correct.
They wrap science up in such complicated language and maths that hardly anyone can fathom it at all.
All that means is they are good accountants, so what?

If we all go bah bah bah, then we will all follow einstein off the edge of existance.
Not me, nobody and nothing scares me or bothers me, my adrenilin may surge at times, but I will look anyone straight in the eyes , no matter what.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

kevin.b wrote:Not me, nobody and nothing scares me or bothers me, my adrenilin may surge at times, but I will look anyone straight in the eyes , no matter what.
kevin
Were you going to look straight into the eyes of the questions I posed to you?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
I keep trying to explain something.
I do not need to know how an engine works, I know its an engine.
If I could tell you what space is, what would be the next question ?, explain god?

How you were trying to show how I need to produce the alternative theory, or else i cannot question the existing is the trap.
That trap has us all caught .
The trap has been set and sprung by a very clever system, anything can be hidden in full view , unless they can outwit the trap, even then the trap is guarded by the believers who will die or kill to maintain the trap.

Like a pack of hyenas anyone threatening the trap will be encircled and baited until they can step in and kill .

This is precisely why i was banned off the thunderbolts forum.
I tried to say that they needed to step aside from current laws of physics, but no, they demanded that the electric universe could be proven within the current accepted rules, and because I couldn't prove otherwise, i was deemed a troll and stopped from posting, the trap works.
They killed off one who dared question the status quo.

This system means that any knowledge deembed not desirable for mass consumption can be easily shielded, which is fine , dependant upon whom or what is holding the key to the trap?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

No, Kevin, you don't have to use the existing rules, but you do have to lay some ground rules. Line upon line, precept upon precept. If you're trying to teach people about the nature of the universe, you have to give us a foundation to build upon. Since the foundation science has built upon is seemingly invalid in your eyes, you need to lay a new foundation.

Thus, please explain what space is. Please explain what is resonating when you talk about resonance. We have now stepped aside from the current laws of physics. Everything is a blank slate again. Space now needs a definition. Resonance now needs a definition.

Please, explain.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Instead of a white stallion, I would prefer a Belgian, perhaps a team. Want to ride on one with me Gewis as we charge to defend?

Gewis, you now see that it is not only me. What kevin doesn't realize is that the REASON we are here is because we SEE something else other than established science, the science that kevin is berating.

kevin, all we want to do, all I have EVER attempted to do is to understand you. I mentioned to Trickfox that I would love to be able to put you in an experiment to establish a way to detect what you perceive but you are like a patient that refuses to cooperate. You remind me of a bit with John Cleese in Fawlty Towers when he believes the way to communicate with someone speaking a different language is to just yell it a little louder.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
What is resonance?
Perhaps in its finest form, its love?
Which fits really well into this book, and I was asking what is love.

I have heard the most strange sounds that went with a vision of reality where nothing looked as per normal, I loved it, littereally loved it.

Harmonic resonace approchs where I am at, with a vibrating resonance relevant to a constant resonance that is resisted and mixed as it passes along a route, and as this resonance arrives from all around a sphere it thus further mix's and results in what we percieve as realiity.

Think of Dr Brown and his fan, I have with this cosmic resonance fed into it.
http://www.rexresearch.com/articles/roffe.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcJbb5Qfj0
The cymatics are simply to demonstrate the effect of a change in the overall resonance, everything may change totally if we are hit by a direct resonant flow?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I have been to this place and watched in awe the family who own these percherons .
They serve up the most wonderfull food, then invite you to watch then and their horses.
After been sat with a full team of these just stopping inchs from my nose, You are a pussycat.
They do a full ben hur inactment with the family standing shoeless on the horses backs.
The percheron stallions are not to be messed with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-LIFp1R2bU
Bagnolle is aprox 30 miles down from the normandy beaches.
Kevin
fibonacci is king