Chapter 51: Quantum Germans

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Interesting about the trees.

Energy and mass are the same stuff. Why isn't there a word for "stuff"?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

here is a word

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

There is a word for Stuff Langley. It was Morgans favorite and he used it alot. He called it .......STUFF. <g> Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: here is a word

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:There is a word for Stuff Langley. It was Morgans favorite and he used it alot. He called it .......STUFF. <g> Elizabeth
Taking our funny pills again I see...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: just another

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado, since you brought it up this message I think is meant for you.

As Elizabeth might laugh. There is another cosmic haha! While living in Sunnyvale Dr. Brown probably spent quite a bit of time in that National Park. In fact those " needles" on those particular trees inspired him to devise a new style of air purifier that he called " The Green Thumb" I think. Paul may remember the proper name if thats not it.

Dr. Brown basically charged the base of the little potted pine trees and they emitted ions from their needles ( the leading edges) which were expelled into the air ( you could feel the breeze). The only reason that he bothered to do that was that Josephine of course smoked and he wanted to get rid of the smoke ( though I have to give it to her she was always careful to avoid smoking in his presence.) The ions from the plant would attach themselves to the ions of the smoke and they would simply " fall out" of the air. Totally silent of course. No moving parts and I think actually a pretty happy little pine tree.

Mikado? Something to turn your mechanical attentions to? Something to think about perhaps ... think how useful something like this might be ... in Vegas .......... twigsnapper
I can just see it now. Three o'clock in the morning and no-thing to do but watch TV. While flipping through the channels we stop at QVC and what are they selling? "Turn your potted pine tree (no marijuana needed) into an air purifier to emit those soothing ions and take your pine everywhere you go, even to Las Vegas and see how you win!"

Hmmmm,....maybe.

Mikado.....having a little fun at your expense, sir.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: here is a word

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:There is a word for Stuff Langley. It was Morgans favorite and he used it alot. He called it .......STUFF. <g> Elizabeth
Well then, when I buy my first hover car, I'll call it the 'STUFF UP'.

:shock:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

maybe even

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

or maybe even the "Stuff IT".

Maybe I have been spending too much time in a forrest of negative ion producing pine trees Langley! And Mikado .... just picture it in Vegas .... a WHOLE bunch of very happy and optimistic gamblers .... and every little green plant in the place .... cleaning the air and producing the same atmosphere that has been used and proven in submarines in the US Navy.

We all live in a yellow submarine indeed!

Of course .... if the polarity was switched and it produced positive ions instead ... people might develop headaches and nasty attitudes. Hmmm ... I wonder where that might be useful ???? As you see .... too much time to think, not enough time to sleep. Maybe just a normal mixture of both would be best! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

E Pluribus Stuff !

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Stuff,
I like it.
What if this stuff is of a dual nature, just as Elizabeth is saying, and what if a lot of this stuff arrives here in a single nature?
But because it circulates around in a sphere, it turns around, exits to the surface to mix up and form creation
The stuff that is composed of the dual nature, may be dissolved back into a single nature , if exposed to a concentrated flow of a single nature?

If some are expecting this to occur, here upon this planet surface and they know about STUFF, then they may well be able to utilise stuff to arrange underground vacation places , whilst the single stuff is up top.
If they do utilise the single stuff, they will leave tell tales lights of the opposite stuff, because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Therefore if you read the link Mr Twigsnapper posted, and you notice a report of strange lights in Norway been reported, think about what you may not be able to see on the surface, that may be going on underground, think vitrification.
Think alchemists that could change the state of materials.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Stuff,
I like it.
What if this stuff is of a dual nature, just as Elizabeth is saying, and what if a lot of this stuff arrives here in a single nature?
But because it circulates around in a sphere, it turns around, exits to the surface to mix up and form creation
The stuff that is composed of the dual nature, may be dissolved back into a single nature , if exposed to a concentrated flow of a single nature?

Kevin
Thinking about all this STUFF has led me to think youre a musician Kevin. Do you play guitar?
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: maybe even

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:or maybe even the "Stuff IT".

Maybe I have been spending too much time in a forrest of negative ion producing pine trees Langley! And Mikado .... just picture it in Vegas .... a WHOLE bunch of very happy and optimistic gamblers .... and every little green plant in the place .... cleaning the air and producing the same atmosphere that has been used and proven in submarines in the US Navy.

We all live in a yellow submarine indeed!

Of course .... if the polarity was switched and it produced positive ions instead ... people might develop headaches and nasty attitudes. Hmmm ... I wonder where that might be useful ???? As you see .... too much time to think, not enough time to sleep. Maybe just a normal mixture of both would be best! Elizabeth
Very important. Its the cause of radiation sickness for one thing.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
" Do you play guitar ? "
Sorry totally tone deaf, I sell guitars, and many musical instruments, I bought a stunning accordian off a chap who brought it into my shop only a few days ago, he played it stunningly.
I wish I could, but never .
I am somewhat boring really, never even smoked so much as a cigarette in all my life, tried once and fell over.
I don't drink much as well, though I do like a couple of glasses of red wine, trouble is I look at what I have posted next day and wonder who wrote it.
I keep my wine bottle very precisely positioned, right on a crossing point of N/S and E/W lines, I consider in ancient times they knew this very well, and because wine is derived from a living plant, it reacts and accumulates what is flowing along those lines.
Imagine if all knowledge is contained in this stuff, and stuff has memory of what it was and knew previously, then you may begin to contemplate why all ancient structures were designed to align with certain invisable stuff carriers, and that the ones who knew , kept it to themselves.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: just another

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado, since you brought it up this message I think is meant for you.

As Elizabeth might laugh. There is another cosmic haha! While living in Sunnyvale Dr. Brown probably spent quite a bit of time in that National Park. In fact those " needles" on those particular trees inspired him to devise a new style of air purifier that he called " The Green Thumb" I think. Paul may remember the proper name if thats not it.

Dr. Brown basically charged the base of the little potted pine trees and they emitted ions from their needles ( the leading edges) which were expelled into the air ( you could feel the breeze). The only reason that he bothered to do that was that Josephine of course smoked and he wanted to get rid of the smoke ( though I have to give it to her she was always careful to avoid smoking in his presence.) The ions from the plant would attach themselves to the ions of the smoke and they would simply " fall out" of the air. Totally silent of course. No moving parts and I think actually a pretty happy little pine tree.

Mikado? Something to turn your mechanical attentions to? Something to think about perhaps ... think how useful something like this might be ... in Vegas .......... twigsnapper
There are times that I have to wonder about you Mr. Twigsnapper. More on that later.

I have been wondering about this post of yours and having been there (Redwood National Forest, oh, btw, a real wonderful old narrow guage railroad is there) and having the same thoughts that perhaps Dr. Brown had, he took it a step further, a natural precipitator. When I was there, I was still enamored with what I called distentional stress and a few other items and being a smoker at the time, well, that wasn't a priority. Now I stand down wind of one (a smoker) and remember.

Many of my acquaintances as well as friends and students all seem to have expressed me as being mad but always with a method. There are times, I suppose, that I wonder if that was ever applied to you.

Mikado
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,
" Do you play guitar ? "
Sorry totally tone deaf, I sell guitars, and many musical instruments, I bought a stunning accordian off a chap who brought it into my shop only a few days ago, he played it stunningly.
I wish I could, but never .
I am somewhat boring really, never even smoked so much as a cigarette in all my life, tried once and fell over.
I don't drink much as well, though I do like a couple of glasses of red wine, trouble is I look at what I have posted next day and wonder who wrote it.
I keep my wine bottle very precisely positioned, right on a crossing point of N/S and E/W lines, I consider in ancient times they knew this very well, and because wine is derived from a living plant, it reacts and accumulates what is flowing along those lines.
Imagine if all knowledge is contained in this stuff, and stuff has memory of what it was and knew previously, then you may begin to contemplate why all ancient structures were designed to align with certain invisable stuff carriers, and that the ones who knew , kept it to themselves.
Kevin
Your're a very interesting chap Kevin. I had a strong feeling you were around guitars. But my brothers are guitarists and into guitars, seeking out specific models etc. Im not musical either.