Primes

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

controlled inspirations?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

This is a distant thought.

Not that we haven't actually been talking about this all along. These "inspirations" people seem to get, these happy coincidential thoughts, that just happen to lead to a needed subject. This is part of the "magic" of what Paul has been dealing with here. But what if its not coincidence?

I don't believe that it is, and I don't believe that the things that have "found" their way to us in the writing and collection of material is coincidental . Paul says its like finding crumbs left for us in a forest. The crumb just happens to appear when he seems to need it the most. Oh, he is definitely not GIVEN stuff, he has to work hard for it, but when the work is up to par, the inspiration arrives. Now. Is that just a function of the Universe that we don't understand yet? And if it is, like gravity, could it be controlled. Are " controlled inspirations" even possible? Can that "message" somehow be sent from one place to another? Maybe from one time to another? Please take a moment and check out this post. I seemed to be making some sense though I didn't realize it really until just now:

viewtopic.php?p=2545#2545

"But there is still the "calling" involved. Morgan has told Paul that he first noticed Linda Brown in the school library. I don't know if you have read that chapter yet but Morgan caught sight of Linda as she reached out and touched the spine of each book. That called to him somehow. What she was doing (Mark, our forum schoolteacher, said) was greeting old friends. Moving so much she read voraciously and so the books in the library were her one constant friendship. There in a new school, in a new library, she was saying hello to old friends.

I believe that there are some individuals through some sort of special ability have been able to "read" some of the library you spoke of and through their efforts, that knowledge is reaching out and calling those who haven't yet learned to read. Did I just make some sense? "

Now the above was written quite awhile ago. Perhaps we can see better now .............

Anybody want to discuss this further, please join me again in a site that was set up a long time ago and is waiting for our thoughts .

Notice that it was opened in September of last year but I think its time to look at this idea again.

Think while you are considering what LindaB said about coded information transfers. Wouldn't this kind of (nearly mental telepathy of a sort) be about the most secure ever devised? If such a thing was at all possible is there any doubt that it would be the most closely guarded secret of all time? The transfer of information, totally secure? Nothing else even comes close to comparing to its importance.

Certainly worth talking about. I notice that I am not the only one on the forum that has the odd thought " did I just make sense? then the even odder thought .... yes, I KNOW I did" Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

conferences too

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to respond. Now, Back to the Books!

As you can see there are alot of things being talked about right now for the future but we are all still in the mode of putting one foot ahead of the other. Andrew has his test, Paul has his ongoing test, broken into the chapters he produces, aiming eventually for a published book. Then I am definitely looking forward to joining Mark in his drive to see that students get a chance to find that book, read it and then talk about the subjects that Paul will have brought up.

And maybe too someday there will be a place like the facility that Andrew just mentioned. A quiet place where students can follow where this inspiration calls them. With Qualights help and others perhaps it would be possible to establish such a place, a place which will be able to reach out to the young man or woman who has perhaps been marginalized because his/her thoughts are maybe " different" than the standard norm. Perhaps a place which can find that kid who is following that " controlled inspiration" and needs help doing it. I believe that would be a worthwhile effort to throw energy into. Having that place, a physical place , where people, interested in the work of Townsend Brown can meet in a relaxed setting and discuss the ideas that present themselves when a vital meeting of the minds occurs. A yearly conference perhaps ...where the students could meet men and women who are actively out there on the cutting edge of this technology. Its a helpful situation then ... the students could see what is happening NOW and those out there now will know that the future will have a new generation. . that would truly be a wonderful goal.

But right now. Its one step at a time. One step at a time. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Uh...what?

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:

I have noted that some of the questions that are directed to you are pretty strident and almost suspicious sounding. (Mikado you know I am talking about you! Grinders a good one too, living up to his name. Maybe Bulwardks why, why, why questions too...... and others also)

If I appeared strident, with what thread I believe you are referring to, my attitude was created by the way the responses were going. I have heard of "tag team wrestling" but not "tag team forum responses". When a question is asked of an "individual", I expect that individual to respond.
Victoria Steele wrote:
I think that they are all striving to uncover what is REALLY happening and you have to admit you and Andrew are a big part of this Townsend Brown story in the past and for the future.
Let's see, what is "really" happening. "happening" Where? In the forum? At Qualight? With the book? Could you be just a little more specific?
Victoria Steele wrote:
Sometimes I think these questions come across as " get Linda " like I said but I think thats just because you always seem to come up with such interesting answers. And you are at the center of it. I appreciate your graciousness. Better you answering than me! I am sometimes not known for graciousness either! Victoria
I believe you could say that very same statement for a few other individuals in this forum just insert a different name. You think I haven't been ragged on? or you? or Trickfox? My response is if your not getting ragged on then you are not being cutting edge, your not making people use their brain cells. That means LindaB, Mikado, Grinder, Trickfox and even you my redheaded lovely have all been there and you know what? I bet all of us and a few more will have our names added to that list, repeatedly. I say, let's pick on Elizabeth, she never gets picked on <G>.

My Grandmom had an outside kitchen she used to do all the canning in. I complained about it being to hot when I was about 7, you know what she said, don't you.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

needed to be

Well, I need to be picked on. Going along blithfully misspelling Qualight. Hopefully I have corrected all my " Qualites" out there but maybe not so when you see one of them ..... I am thinking .... someone shoulda yelled at me, faster. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

comments

Post by Victoria Steele »

You are right Mikado. If you are not making cutting edge statements and taking a stand you are not offering much of a counterpoint to someones point. And when that happens its a pretty boring boxing match! And someone taking a slug toward Elizabeth? Ha! We probably will eventually! She usually is so busy being the referee that we don't swing on her but you know, it can happen and I think she like any good ref understands that possibility! If you notice though we keep her pretty busy just sending us to our corners when the bell sounds. ( Listen to me, talking like I know ANYTHING about boxing)

And Mikado ,when I made the statement about wanting to know what was really going on with LindaB I was talking about the status and plans of Qualight Systems. I think that she and Andrew have probably responded as well as anyone can expect. I can see that they consider credentials important, and having a solid plan for the future important and thats all good.

I do think that both Linda and Andrew, probably Paul too should start taking vitamins to thicken their skin because as soon as more people out there with an interest in the stories that have flourished about Townsend Brown there are going to be more strident remarks, more challenges to Pauls " authenticity". I am sure people will be questioning the very existence of Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper because you see what they have been telling Paul will be running counter to what others have thought all along. And once people have made up their minds they don't want to go changing them. fer nobody sometimes. Especially characters lurking in the shadows.

And I am surprised actually that people from the outside haven't questioned Linda Browns truthfulness. or at the very least, memory. Paul says that much of what he has written has come from her. I'm just waiting for someone to stand up (someone who thinks they know more) and challenge what Linda has said. Bound to happen one of these days because she represents a totally new way of looking at her father and some might just take that all wrong.

In any case. I love this forum and I respect each and every one of you. Victoria
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Re: comments

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Ding ding... that's the bell. It's almost 10pm. I'm in my corner. Ya'all have gotta slow down! I have to come home and catch up! :)

First rule of boxing, close the distance; don't leave yourself open. So I embrace all the criticism and advice.

Ok, responses to Victoria first:
Victoria Steele wrote: ...

And Mikado ,when I made the statement about wanting to know what was really going on with LindaB I was talking about the status and plans of Qualight Systems. I think that she and Andrew have probably responded as well as anyone can expect. I can see that they consider credentials important, and having a solid plan for the future important and thats all good.
It's frustrating, not to be able to get to the bare facts of anything. But I hope you (Victoria, Mikado, and anyone else reading this) all will understand that our primary function at this moment in time is to support Paul and the completion of this book, and to focus on our R&D as much as possible. In a few weeks, we will have more time to dedicate in filling some of the blanks for ya'all.
I do think that both Linda and Andrew, probably Paul too should start taking vitamins to thicken their skin because as soon as more people out there with an interest in the stories that have flourished about Townsend Brown there are going to be more strident remarks, more challenges to Pauls " authenticity".
I think there's an antibiotic for that; it's called Gorilla-cillin. :P

But I do absolutely agree w/ you. As I am learning in my day to day activities, I cannot take what people say to me, or of me, personally. And this is going to go double/triple here. I am thankful that I am not entirely under the microscope yet....
In any case. I love this forum and I respect each and every one of you. Victoria
ditto. And if it tweren't for you, Paul would not have his impetus to keep writing :) You're like the young toddler who says, "more MORE!"

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Back to Primes

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Once I start on a thought, I've got to ride out to the end. Primes occur in security, in diplomatic communication, money transfers between banks, medical records, and business transactions. But I looked at some of my papers on DNA replication or RNA reverse transcriptase replication and I see similar patterns.
It's as if the universe is connected w/ one long thin strand of something.

Do any of you ever just lie in bed and think about these connections?
waxing philosophical here.

Has anyone ever read Madeline L'Engle's Wind in the Door? If so, it's like the mitochondria are sick, and they have to get better, but we are all related, inside (Microscopically) and outside (Macroscopically).

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein