Unidentified Submerged Objects

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: redheads or...

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:Yes, Mikado, I have noticed that people pay attention to red heads! <g> and I'll just bet that a certain Mr. Twigsnapper had red hair too in his youth. He said he was Irish so I am just playing the averages!
Red hair with green eyes, one weakness I have. However, I also knew a few Irish girls that were raven black with blue eyes.......my downfall.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

look again at this info

Post by grinder »

I just happened upon something that kevin sent months ago

viewtopic.php?p=4730#4730

and reading it again after following Paul closely, NOW I understand some of the things that he was trying to say. So maybe it is worth going back over all of the old comments here on the forum. We have "down time" I think that we already have been given the answers to some of the things that Paul is asking. We just don't know that its all here for us. Check what the Navigator said above and then take some time and look at the connections here,

If you aren't on vacation of course and I wouldn't blame you if you were.
grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: memory of water

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: We all know of the energetic properties of crystal. You wouldn't be able to read this on your computer without them because the silicon chips which are the basis of all computers are made from quartz crystal.
I realize that you didn't write this Elizabeth but you just provided a perfect example of Bad Science.

If the scrivener of this paragraph could not get it correct, how are we to believe that he/she has anything correct.

Silicon chips are made from SILICON crystals, not quartz. If you ever have the fortune to see it made, it looks like black molten glass.
Ok grinder, both scoutmasters are gone so let's open up the notebooks.

Looking at this link:

http://www.sacredbritain.com/research-underground.html

My memory has been refreshed. Let's look at this excerpt:
Articles on Earth wrote: Furthermore, the chalk is alkaline and this is saturated with water. There is clay which contains a lot of flint, (which is silicon or quartz) underlying the chalk and also a thin layer on the top ridges of the chalk Downs. This is acidic. We therefore have an alkaline solution sandwiched on either side by an acidic layer. This attracts and is then activated and 'charged up' by the powerful currents of energy flowing through the ground. This area is like a massive energised whiteboard upon which the Circlemakers are able to apply their 'programmes'. Another aspect which needs further investigation is the fact that water flowing through restrictive channels such as fissures spirals as it does so (look at your bath water disappearing down the drain) and so vortexial energy becomes involved.
Previously, no one ever saw that what this person was attempting to describe wasn't quite correct in the example he used for his knowledge of Integrated circuits, transistor or just semiconductor technology was limited. However, he has mentioned "silicon or quartz", well, which is it for they are different, you will not see the piezoelectric effect from silicon.

The question I put forth to you grinder, do you see a similarity to anything else?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

seeing alot

Post by grinder »

Thanks for bringing that crop circle site up I wanted to post this excerpt from it.

In The Oldest Road: The Ridgeway by Godwin and Anderson, referring to the Ridgeway near Avebury they ask:-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How has it escaped the plough over thousands of years of close-fisted land-owning and jealous property rights?...here, where the ancient road served the heart of the lost civilisation that produced the Great Stone Culture, something has protected it, something more powerful than laws or charters, an atavistic fear perhaps... It is as if over thousands and thousands of years ordinary greedy men were brought up short by - what? A line of footsteps in the muddy chalk? A feeling that a road trodden by countless generations has established property rights of its own? A simpler sense, felt in the bowels rather than the mind, that to plough the Ridgeway would exact retribution from the ghosts of all these years?... The fact is that the Ridgeway on these Downs has remained unploughed, a right of way established for the human race by laws older than any writ of man."
The same feeling was expressed by Richard Jefferies in 1879 in his "Wild Life in a Southern County":-

"Plough and harrow press hard on the ancient track, and yet dare not encroach upon it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I may be way off here but we keep knocking on this "other, ancient intelligence" and we have this sort of notation from the ages of a certain regard for SOMETHING but nobody seems to be able to name it. A simple communication. Don't plow here. I find that very interesting.

On to the other comments soon Mikado.

might as well be now ...
you said "Previously, no one ever saw that what this person was attempting to describe wasn't quite correct in the example he used for his knowledge of Integrated circuits, transistor or just semiconductor technology was limited. However, he has mentioned "silicon or quartz", well, which is it for they are different, you will not see the piezoelectric effect from silicon."

and so Mikado, I have a question. "YOU WILL NOT SEE THE PIEZOELECTRIC EFFECT FROM SILICON." Then the question is ... what sort of effect will you see? Why was Dr. Brown collecting jars of various sand if silicon was the wrong stuff for him? I am no scientist, far less than you and my talents seem to be developing in another area so I admit to needing HELP with this discussion. I KNOW you are onto something so help me along here please, and anyone else out there reading this. You might have a better idea of where Mikado is going here. Chewing on it Mikado. Chewing on it. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
This is very strange, of all the gin joints in all the towns, today we walked along the Ridgeway.
Think of the angle of alignment that the chalk ridgeway follows across England, then instead of thinking about it, and what it can perform, instead think of what made it.
To simplify that thought, think of a tree, a huge redwood.
I say that the tree grows in space, and is made by space, it grows into the ground, and up into space.
Most people will say that the tree grows out of the Earth, it doesn't it grows into it.
Space is everywhere, and is constantly influenced and affected by all the other objects in space, because space made them all.
The tree uses space to expand, every branch and every root are arials, picking out positive and negative, it does many other things, but this biggest of all things we appear blind to, gravity inside the tree will be different to around it, the apple that hit Newton, should have hit him a little harder, it didn't weigh as much whist attached, break the connection, and it falls into the field of this planet, the really sucessfull trees are precisely positioned , I know I check, odd-ball that I am.
This Ridgeway thing is spooky, Me, suzi , my other half and our two dogs wandered about two or theree miles along the ridgeway only hours ago, stood upon chalk, water filled chalk, I feel buzzed up now, you will not know what Uffington castle is, but its a long way up there, I ran up, the sheep looked amazed, a large dose of what makes you does you the power of good, ask Willhelm Reich, He knew, he accumulated it, and declared he could cure anything, I consider he was correct, but the word he may have used was FREE, big mistake, we all serve somebody?
kevin
fibonacci is king