Unidentified Submerged Objects

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank you Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin
Thank you for telling us about yourself, I now have recently increased my respect for your point of view. I think you are a visionary, and I hope you will continue to challenge objective reality to discover the odities.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

visionaries

Post by grinder »

Kevin,

I wanted to add my thanks . I know that it must be difficult for you to try to explain things that there are currently no real explanations for. I sense that you are as puzzled as all of us with some of the thoughts that you have. I have a feeling that you are in very good and sympathetic hands here, especially ,I think, Elizabeth.

And of course Morgan must be at the top of the list. Have you ever met him? I know thats sort of an off the wall question but I wondered with the sorts of "feelings " that you are prone to ...... Have you ever met someone that might have been him?

I would not put it past Morgan to check out people on this forum and even meet them personally. Is that a scarey thought? Frankly it fascinates me that the man might be able to do that without anyone recognizing him.

Paul, how many times have you met Morgan? You never really described him too well in the earlier chapters. Do we get more descriptions soon? Here we are, asking kevin here all about himself and yet who has really asked about Morgan? I'd just like to learn more about the man. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Last year,
I knew I had to go down to Cornwall, we have friends very close to Lands end, and can stop with them.
They guided ourselves around all the megalithic sites, and I was wandering about like a guided missile getting more and more wound up, mainly at all the diss information about them and at churchs.

We were at an holy well, fabulous place with about eight steps down into a hole in the ground with almost jewel like qualities in the rocks.
They were pushing to move on, but it felt so, so good there, I asked to be left alone for a few minutes, they went off to the car.
I washed my face in the water and drank some, when I came out a man was stood there smiling at me.
He said "Why are you so angry KEVIN"
The kevin bit nearly had me exitting stage left, but I felt at ease.
He went on and asked"do you want the words, you know them well enough"
Been a bit thick I just looked dumbstruck, "what words" is all I could sort of say.
"Forgive them, for they could not know, time, as such as time is was not right, it is now" was the words.
Every bit of anger melted in an instant , and I just stood smiling.
He told me I was immortal, we had met ever so many times, and would again, he started laughing and then went on about how impressed at how i was handling things, he said he had been locked up because of what he knew, I took that as been locked up in a mental institute, maybe I shouldn't make assumptions?
It was a very odd day was that.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

Oh, I have seen

Post by grinder »

"Oh I have seen fire, and I've seen rain" James Taylor, had a short stay at an institute for the " Criminally insane" in Morganton North Carolina.

Good thing he got out. Fine line between genius and insanity and I don't think it exists within the individual but with the others around him/her.

And I agree with you Kevin. Sometime its good not to assume things. grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

missed so much

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey, I have been away for awhile and look how much I have missed! Patience with me as I jump back into the pond!

This discussion about " Would you know Morgan if you saw him" is interesting to me because I had an experience a year ago ( or was it more? time flies) that made me stop in my tracks. It wasn't until afterward that I started to wonder if I had actually seen him or not. Its almost too fantastic to relate seriously to anyone, lest you think I am nuts ..... but since we seem to be talking about the fine line between, why not?

I may have mentioned at one point that I had the opportunity to visit the school where Linda Brown and Morgan first met. And while I was there ( after oddly walking past Ashlawn on Moores road during one of our conference breaks) I happened to be standing in that large hallway at the entrance to the school. Actually I had been thinking about Morgan. Thats whats so wierd about all of this and this tall kid with reddish brown hair that kind of fell forward on his forehead ..... bumped into me. Actually he bumped into me so hard he sort of spun me around. He called out something like " Sorry Sir!" and then he was gone down the hall and I stood there sort of frozen in place saying to myself. Thats probably exactly what he looked like.

Now of course now, after all of this talk about the FTM I harbor the ridiculous hope that maybe it was Morgan after all , come back to spin me on my heels, make me notice him, make an impression. Of course that is crazy talk because that would mean that he was able to do that sort of thing and in actuality the kid was probably just some local good looking boy that was thinking of his girlfriend instead of where he was going. But I still harbor that hopeful thought ...... what if?

Paul. I don't suppose you have any pictures you could share of your Morgan? No, I realize after I typed that how bad an idea that would be. He probably has more dangerous enemies than I could collect in a hundred years and I have had my nasty moments! No, forget that, I guess. he kid who bumped into me was tall, athletic . Flashed a big smile at me that I most remembered. Just something about that kid, so I guess I will take him in my minds eye as the Morgan in your story. He I hope, was close to the original. Mark C
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Please all, do yourselves a favour, read all of the link I will provide, especially the 5.6 part of this link, as it is very relevant to the comprehension of the deep blue sea.
Read all of this site, PLEASE.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_d ... smos_5.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

may I ask

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

May I ask what steps you went through to reach the post that you have put up. Were you following the listing and discussion of the mysterious lights in Norway? Or a link perhaps to Kozyrev ..... a feeling ...... a hunch ..... a coincidence? Did someone tell you about it or did you just "stumble upon it?" What I am asking is ..... what particular thing led you to the information posted on that site? Its not a frivolous question, honest.

The one thing that so far has caught my eye is that the "plasma lights" wandered about without going immediately out. Which is something that Dr. Brown pointed out on more than one occasion to his daughter .... that there was a natural secret being demonstrated by " ball lightning"

The lights in Norway, the Brown mountain lights? The same type of thing? For perhaps the same reasons?

A very interesting site kevin. Still absorbing kevin. Thanks Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Kevin,

Read your link, very interesting material, well worth the read

There is one thing though that is a bit confusing, as there is confusion in relation to energy.

They talk about a continuous influx of energy, which would be focused to the core of any unified field system, which is the underlying energy responsible for the form and function of physical structure.

These orbs, are pulsing effects, corresponding to a differential in that focused energy, but no energy is actually radiated.

The underlying energy cannot radiate as it is focused to the core. Energy, in terms of the underlying energy which is continuously directed inward does not come back out.

I think if the issue of energy was cleared up this would be an important step forward.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

my reaction

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am still chewing on that material kevin but much of it leaves me ( as twigsnapper recently quoted Charles Miller saying how Townsend Brown would have reacted without Josephine ..... "a puddle on the floor")

I find quite a bit that I sort of understand, which is scarey. And those are the parts that my inclination is to just "cherry pick" out of the article to fortify my own views but thats not the way I should look at this material ! ( I will leave THAT to A CERTAIN PRESIDENT and hisintelligence reports)

(forgive me folks, my political slip is showing somewhat but this is a pressurized time and its hard not to reflect it. I just keep coming back to Mollys quote and how right she was about most of what was going on around us .... and I think the quote that Paul has at the end of his message speaks to us on this forum too. Take a look in the mirror folks. We are it.)

Anyway kevin and David (Hi David, missed hearing from you for awhile).
I am here trying to get this in my head. I am not a geologist, though I am pleased that we have some fine folks on the forum here who are. I am curious Rocky and Mrs Rocky ..... and Andrew .... can you give us your take on this. There is probably much that just really confounds you and maybe even upsets you ..... but is there something in it that rings a positive bell? And what about it just rubs you the wrong way? Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

With circles and arrows...

Post by Paul S. »

...and a paragraph on the back of each one...
Mark Culpepper wrote:Paul. I don't suppose you have any pictures you could share of your Morgan?
Ummmmm......
No, I realize after I typed that how bad an idea that would be.
Riiiiigggghhhhhttttt..

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

seeing Morgan

Post by grinder »

Hey Mark,

You led with your chin on that question " Do you have any pictures that you could share of Morgan?" I would have answered a flat "NO" and left it at that if I was Paul. People not used to such answers would go " OK he has no pictures of Morgan" but thats not what that NO meant .... " THAT YOU CAN SHARE." was the rest of the question and the no would have answered that properly.

Yes Paul, I think that you are beginning to answer questions like the man .... but your ummmmmmmm .... shows a little conflict on your part! remember the motel in Zanesville " Does that look like the ride a single guy would have?" Morgan didn't answer the " Are you guys married?" question at all ........ really cool actually. Course I don't know why it should impress me so. Politicians do that sort of thing all the time!

Still, I guess each one of us will have to figure in our minds what he looked like as a kid. And then again at the corral? and meeting Dr. Brown in 1985 ..... In a world where there are cameras everywhere and people watching people all over the world, how did he ever maintain his own security? grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

David,
I definately follow something that is going both ways ( I am viewing a flat slice through a plane?)
If the nearest celestial object is also doing exactly the same thing, then it will take from our weaker field?
This will be happening between all celestial bodies, possibly by the spin of each object turns positive spin to negative spin, and visa versa.
I find every alignment of the lines I detect, vary in my ability to detect them, i have deduced this to be a variation in potential, some days they almost dissappear, and switch around.
The moon is the best clue, I worked out in my head what would occur when the moon was hidden behind earth, and a straight line would exist between the sun, earth and moon.
I waited up and estimated the time by checking web sites that track the moon, I was spot on, and almost flipped when my rods suddenly ceased detecting the flows, suddenly they detected again , but in precisely the opposite direction, this is what I had thought may happen, but I have rarely been so excited, this lasted aprox seven minutes, then nothing again, no detection, then slam ,back to their origonal direction, I was jumping up and down in the middle of the night, I had some bizzar dreams that night , and woke up thinking many more things>

The big magnet the moon switched polarity, I believe, and its happening constantly between all other celestial bodies, I consider it will give you your modulation?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Kozyrev, may have been flagged up on gravitycontol.org, I am not sure, I will use a word, KNEW, can't explain that word?
I know when i am following whatever, I have always been able to do this, I am a hobbit, I am hunter.
The sense that is employed has been almost wiped out, and more and more it is been demonised, by whom?
I believe the best description I have seen anywhere was by David, his understanding of our memory been external, in the field around ourselves, is the best, imagine the planet with exactly the same system, but absorbing everyones knowledge?
Then imagine if your system became fully pluged in to the big one, sort of your pc linking to a mainframe?
Your ability to access the mainframe I consider lies in a similer area as to your hunting senses.
Ancient mankind would have been hunter supreme.
Hence when i look at megalithic sites, I see superior knowledge, not this bunkum about cavemen with clubs in their hands.
I see a far superior race than now, the labour force may have been cavemen, but the knowledge was superior, and they ( whoever, whatever where from, what time) would have appeared as gods?
I view all megalithic sites as machines, for the manipulation of a dual force.
This has descended into religion, and mumbo jumbo.IMHO ( in my hobbit opinion )
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: seeing Morgan

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: remember the motel in Zanesville " Does that look like the ride a single guy would have?" Morgan didn't answer the " Are you guys married?" question at all ........ really cool actually. Course I don't know why it should impress me so. Politicians do that sort of thing all the time!

Ok grinder, what am I missing? or what have I forgotten? Motel? Married?
( ignore this question, after typing it, there was this inrush of.....energy in a vortex that was focused both going in and out at the same time....in other words, I remember )
grinder wrote: Still, I guess each one of us will have to figure in our minds what he looked like as a kid. And then again at the corral? and meeting Dr. Brown in 1985 ..... In a world where there are cameras everywhere and people watching people all over the world, how did he ever maintain his own security?
Let's see, As a kid he was squared jaw , looked kinda a lanky and I bet his nickname was "reds". As for when he was an adult, I bet he dyed his hair. Ever notice how a redhead stands out in a crowd?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

redheads

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yes, Mikado, I have noticed that people pay attention to red heads! <g> and I'll just bet that a certain Mr. Twigsnapper had red hair too in his youth. He said he was Irish so I am just playing the averages!

But when you get a chance take a good look at him standing next to Dr. Brown. Dark hair, slicked back. ........ very French or Italian looking..... (actually he looks a little like Tyrone Powers!) .... cool looking dude you were Sir and probably still are! But yes, you are right Mikado, I'll just bet that Morgan has a real knack for changing his appearance.

And just look at Dr. Browns smile in Mr. Twigsnappers company!
And I wondered ... is it impossible to get to see a picture of Charles Miller? He must have been an interesting person too. And I'll bet Dr. Brown smiled in his company too. Like he didn't have a care in the world. The kid looking for his decoder ring! I'll try to find the post with the picture of Mr. Twigsnapper and Dr. Brown in Paris in 1956 ....... soon. I promise for all of you who are new to this! Victoria