Philadelphia and Dropa

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Jim
Space Cadet

Philadelphia and Dropa

Post by Jim »

Hi All

First, Trickfox, so sorry to hear your report on Dolphox. Wish you both well.

Mr Twigsnapper, yesterday and the day before I was once again rehashing the Philadelphia experiment and when I dropped in here, the first thing I saw was you saying, ask away on the Philadelphia experiment. Ok, well, first, it would appear Dr Brown was quite a central figure but some reports say Tesla was also involved. This is somewhat discounted by the fact that he died some months before August 12th, 1943, the date given for the experiment. I am a long way from really knowing much about the Philadelphia experiment but everytime I return to the topic I get confused as to what really might have happened. The incident has taken on urban legend status. Especially the stories of men and ship being fused together during teleportation.

When I first read about the Dropa discs and the history I found it to be an amazing and possible situation. But now that I'm re reading the info with a somewhat jaundiced eye, I can see that it might be a hoax. Yet even the Dropa stones now seem to be under cover of secrecy. There was a total of 748 discs reported found but now there are these precious few photos of two small ones and one larger disc. Somehow this whole incident, despite the skeptics, has an odour based in some kind of truth. The essence of the story might have prompted fake substantiation (?) but there are many factors that ring true, and before they were spirited away, the discs were real.

In the case of the Philadelphia experiment, it might never have surfaced if something hadn't gone awry. The victims and families make this seem real and I believe something happened but, like most who are interested, to separate the chafe and the truth is not easy.

I don't mean to ask too much but I'm sure everyone would like to hear your take on the situation. Geez, I know I am asking too much because what you might say is, or, should be in Paul's book? Or, possibly, a new chapter?

Speaking of new chapters (note the apparent segue for the big plug), Project Unity, chapter 7 is coming up next month.

I am exhausted from trying to research TT Brown. My earlier research must have been more than 20 years ago when I thought, not control. But I reckon I was looking at the report from 1953, the one where the military classified it.

But ten years earlier, I'm left with, what really happened re the Philadelphia experiment?

And what happened to all the Dropa discs? David says Asian prayer wheels are copies of the discs. Or could be, might be, maybe, possibly, or maybe not. Wish I knew. The thot plickens.
Jim
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

some say

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hi Jim!

This is what makes research into "The Philadelphia Experiment" so difficult. How do you trace backward to the seed of truth of ANYTHING' when so much time has gone by and so many people are so willing to take others say without verifying directly for themselves. The story builds up, layers upon layers of misinformation.

You know of course that the English during World War Two were masters of disinformation. They HAD to be. They had to make the Germans think that they had military units of certain numbers ... when the reality was that they didn't ... they had to , as Mr. Twigsnapper said ..." drag the enemy out into deep water where he would be forced to spend his energy swimming .... instead of standing up and walking to England. They were really quite good at what they did.

Paul has discovered through his careful research that one of the individuals (William Stephenson) who was at the core of those campaigns was also a member of what he has dubbed " The Caroline Group"

So just drawing lines of possibilities .... Would not it be more than just a little possible that IF the Caroline Group was involved in something of grave importance that needed to be kept secret ... wouldn't disinformation have been a primary tool?

So now, armed with that thought and with that frame of mind. Instead of going where some of those questions posed by the book lead you .... try starting questions of your own. With that thought in the front of your mind. There were agendas of grave importance at work here. Why were things said in the book, why was attention drawn in certain directions? Toward what purpose. Just look at things differently, all I ask. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

The REAL Philadelphia Experiment post

Post by Victoria Steele »

OK Paul,

I know you are probably pulling out your hair. ANOTHER POST ON THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT .... forum sprawl you complained! I agree, but here is the problem. When THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT started up originally we were basically told that you "didn't want to go there" so the discussion slid off into some observations and idle patter about the Ionic Breeze .... which was pretty damned removed from the subject. Problem is ... you go back there .... nothing makes sense.

So now we have a new Philadelphia Experiment site ... which I would REALLY like to get into. ( Where did I put that damned book?) now that we have more information on Dr. Browns end of it. We can see better maybe what was REALLY happening and the forces at work behind the scene.

You were right to stop us so many months ago ...... but now can we get into the discussion? huh Paul, Please. Just ... which way do we go? Stay here? go there? something fresh?

And Jim .... Can we separate the Dropa stones? too much of a bite for me! Victoria
Jim
Space Cadet

Dropa

Post by Jim »

Victoria
Just before dropping by I was researching Philadelphia and Dropa. And there may be an underlying similarity.

I recall just three or four years ago when first learning about the Dropa and the Hams, it read like an amazing real ancient incident with a total of 748 recovered discs, it was reported. I recently read that all the discs were 'destroyed' or gathered up. There are anecdotal stories but the straight science version is in wikepedia, leaning toward hoax.

If, the Philadelphia experiment happened as reported, what happened next?

Why do I feel so in the dark now?

Got a light?

Sooo, why am I not sorry I opened this can of worms? Because we are one world and we are compelled to convince the big secret people that they're hurting their planet by continuing to protect the secret. Hey, we all live here. Those who protect the charade, there are better jobs available, outdoors, fresh air, no guns. When I lived in Hong Kong it was a British Colony which meant only guns for the police and bad guys. Today it's hard to tell who are the bad guys.

I just have this really strong feeling that if we achieve gravity control we'll save our world. And the big asteroid coming? Simple, just move the planet out of the way.
Jim
Space Cadet

as we drop the Dropas for now

Post by Jim »

Elizabeth

Suddenly Acker Bilk comes on my stereo playing Stranger on the Shore.

I think the part I play in this is simply to try to push people together who might click like pieces in a puzzle. Of course it's not that simple. And the Philadelphia experiment must be based in some foundation despite the rhetoric or because of it. I'm puzzled as to how from my sunny yet distant shores I might somehow lead a brigade.

Your letters are always so eloquently put, you should save them, perhaps for later publication. I've read your last communique to me several times and just wish I could come up with something. In the meantime I'll try turning over rocks. I'm getting to know (not near) enough that I might spot something.

The best to you and all
Jim
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Dropa stones

Post by Victoria Steele »

Jim,

I take it back about the Dropa Stones being separated from the discussion of the Philadelphia Experiment. Given the way things go around here, you wouldn't have felt that they were important to mention, and you wouldn't have spoken up for them if there wasn't something that you knew from your inspiration needed to be looked at. So I promise you that I will do that. Know first though that I know NOTHING about this subject so I am starting from a dead standstill. It might take a bit for me to offer any useful comment.

And I agree with you about Elizabeths comments. Someone should bottle that wisdom . And good nature. Did you see how she handled that " Three cowboy exchange?" And I KNOW she was getting steamed over it. Can't you tell? And then she come4s back with the cowboy and woman hunter joke and lets the whole thing go. That was Priceless!

So Paul? Maybe Thursday? <g>

Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

connections

Post by grinder »

Hey Jim,

I don't know anything about those stones either but its got to be interesting and informative in some way or like victoria said, you would not have mentioned it.

I do agree that its important to look at things with different eyes.

Instead of looking at the "Philadelphia Experiment" with the eyes of someone who is trying to PROVE that it happened as Bill Moore wrote it .... (and others have speculated endlessly on it based on that information.) THIS TIME we should look at it through the eyes of someone who knows what Townsend Brown was actually doing, especially his close associations with disinformation experts .... and although we can't prove anything yet I would be willing to bet the farm that something big was being protected!

Dr. Brown doesn't have to say anything. Just watch his actions! And Paul is providing us with a very good trail to watch, which can be totally backed up.

So you are right Jim, maybe you will be instrumental in bringing this puzzle together. I think that we can all do that! So I will take your lead here and take a long hard look at the DRopa Stones. Don't know a damned thing about them actually. But thanks for the lead. I'll report back. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Whole thread on Philadelphia

Post by Trickfox »

viewtopic.php?t=76&highlight=philadelphia

Jim
As you can see from the about thread, we allready have discussed the subject of TPX extensively. I hope you have allready read these posts, and any others with the initials "TPX" in them. If not, just do a search for the term "TPX" using the forum search functions.

Also you should receive a PM from me with a .PDF enclosure about a company called "Beckwith Electric company".

Finally, there appears to be some discreprancies regarding the dropa stones, and everyone is still trying to sort out what is what on this issue.
As you know, my posts in your forum are related to this.

I am somewhat confused by the discreprancies about the discs and stones so I'm moving on to the next step and leaving these confusing issues up to the rest of you to sort out.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

Dropa disks

Post by grinder »

OK kids, get your notebooks out. Heres a start on the study of Dropa Discs. I am completely convinced after reading this that there is in fact a connection between what Dr. Brown was doing and these odd things. Just can't see it yet, so lets start here. Page one in our notebooks.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/DropaStones.html

Of course I am immediately taken by the great age but you know. If Dr. Brown actually was able to crack (FTM) time travel .... then age has no meaning to things left behind. Does it? I mean to us it does but to another entity which is using that technology it would be the same as athe blink of an eye, right? And something as odd as these discs with almost microscopic writings on them ...... that old ..... thats about the same as finding that magic turtle on a fence. You know he didn't get up there by himself. So its certainly worth looking at . And then there is this interesting statement: There is also a report that a Russian scientist named W. Saitsew republished the findings of Dr. Nui in 1968. Physically, the stones contained cobalt and other metals, which makes one wonder how primitive people could have inscribed the minute hieroglyphics on such a hard substance.He also tested them
in an oscillograph that produced some more unusual findings. A surprising oscillation rhythm was recorded, as though the discs were once electrically charged or had functioned as electrical conductors. Whatever the true nature of the discs, wherever they came from, they represent a unique challenge to anthropology. If they are man made, how were primitives able to inscribe the discs with such small characters?

ONCE ELECTRICALLY CHARGED????? OK, going on. What do you guys think, so far?
Trickfox
The Magician

Dropa discs and electric Charge

Post by Trickfox »

I haven't gone to the webpage yet but I believe that if the discs have properties dealing with "Charge", rather than "Magnetism" then the forces involved here are completely different than what others have been trying to understand. Obviously some people have ideas about what the discs were and how they were used. upon first thought I'd say there is disinformation (intentional or unintentional) being circulated about this subject.

I'm glad there is something about these discs that interests you Grinder. I suppose if you think this much about it, then it is worth looking into so thank you very much for the link. This is precisely what was needed from my point of view.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

objects out of time

Post by grinder »

Trickfox,

I think the slant that I am getting out of this might be a little different than other people. Its as if others automatically are out to prove that aliens landed 12,000 years ago and these things are the artifacts. But that ain't necessarily so. From my way of looking at it there could be ALL KINDS of explanations, that being just one of them.

Have you ever heard of the phenomenon of " objects out of time" I think thats what they call it. I'll post some connections here pretty soon but right now I don't have my notes together. The gist of it is though that there have been discoveries of objects that CAN'T POSSIBLY BE FOUND in the rock strata that they are, for example ..... dated thousands of years of age ..... but the artifacts in some cases are modern. Things like bolts, or screws, things that couldn't possibly exist in the age of rock that they are found. I don't want to go further because its been a long time since I have read those reports and I have to go back to substantiate. Suddenly it has occured to me that we might just be seeing a ..... vestige .... of something that we just don't understand yet. What I am saying is that these discs don't HAVE to be extraterrestrial. They could be just misplaced in time. Take a look at this and see if it makes any sense to you

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 3&cob=home

"Spark plug" in a geode. In 1961, the owners of a gift shop in Olancha, Calif. found a fossil-encrusted geode in the Coso Mountains. When one of the owners cut the geode in half with a diamond saw, however, he found an object inside that was obviously artificial. The object had a metal core surrounded by layers of a ceramic-like material and a hexagonal wooden sleeve. When X-rayed, the object seemed to resemble a modern spark plug or some other electronic component. Yet it had been completely encased in a geode that was covered with fossils estimated to be 500,000 years old."

Somebody want to offer suggestions?

And of course it doesn't make any sense to others. Therefore. It must be discounted. (discredited or disinformationed? Interesting to me anyway. More as I fill my notebook.
Anybody else know of these rarities? grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

OOPARTS

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Well, I guess you have found me out grinder. You have discovered my secret passion. I collect reports of "Ooparts" or objects out of time. One of the most interesting parts of my research into Townsend Browns developments is that I have been able to speculate on just how such odd things can happen.

The one thing I notice in most of these reports is that everyone tries to figure out how an ancient people could possibly have developed these strange flying objects, for example. But what I believe is happening is that the people IN THAT TIME are merely reporting what they are seeing .... but what they are seeing is from another time ... our time ..... or slightly ahead of our time.

Humor me and take a look at this and Mikado I know the first thing you are going to see ..... I know, I know .... goes along with the notebook you are keeping. We ever compare notebooks, we would be dangerous!

Take a look at this folks and read the article. Take everything worth a grain of salt because it is the Internet, after all and everything is not always what it seems BUT its a start for your own notebooks.

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/dynamic/ ... %5Fnf.html

I liked especially this part but there is much I like about this article. Especially the relief of what looks to me like a military helicopter. Is this a hoax? I don't know. Try checking it out.

And then of course there is the mention of Sanskrit. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: objects out of time

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: Suddenly it has occured to me that we might just be seeing a ..... vestige .... of something that we just don't understand yet. What I am saying is that these discs don't HAVE to be extraterrestrial. They could be just misplaced in time. Take a look at this and see if it makes any sense to you

Somebody want to offer suggestions?
Hello grinder!

How about that the Caroline group has been travelling in time?

or

How about that the earth has been through several cycles and you are looking at the trash from those previous cycles.

Just a thought

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

trash from other cycles

Post by grinder »

Actually that "other cycles" makes alot of sense and would answer alot of the anomalies that I have been reading about. AND the fact that the "Caroline Group" HAS BEEn/ still is TRAVELING IN TIME.. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: The REAL Philadelphia Experiment post

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:When THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT started up originally we were basically told that you "didn't want to go there" ...you go back there .... nothing makes sense.
Because, as Gertrude Stein said, "There is no 'there' there.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer