THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Go ahead and wind it into a coil and you will soon find out what will happen.
In the cook coil the steel wire coil is not electrically connected to anything, only the copper outer coil. I have a diagram in my files that shows this in more explicit detail. I will have to try to find it online so I can post the link.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Go ahead and wind it into a coil and you will soon find out what will happen.
In the cook coil the steel wire coil is not electrically connected to anything, only the copper outer coil. I have a diagram in my files that shows this in more explicit detail. I will have to try to find it online so I can post the link.

GV
Thanks for the info gregg, I find the following very curious:

3 Amps lift just under 1g
12 Amps lift just under 10g
36 Amps lift just under 100g
126 Amps lift just under 1 Kg

Also, as I suspected, he left certain items out in the link that you have now clarified for me. What I find interesting is that he is using the wound the wire as essentially a core. I find his effect....interesting and an opposite to something else which reenforces a triangle.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:I find his effect....interesting and an opposite to something else which reenforces a triangle.
Page 13 of this PDF shows a nice cross section of the coil with the outer copper windings.

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook ... riment.pdf

I've always respected Jeff’s work with coils.

GV
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I am opening this new post pool to encourage all of you to post entries here that may not fit anywhere else, founded in ideas of our conciousness now and perhaps in the future. I get to start first.

I found this thought very interesting and I want to share it with you.

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Return-Quetz ... 1585424838

"random mad thoughts
3:00 PM PST, January 5, 2007
Thought I would throw in some random mad thoughts and notebook jottings - inside my mind, I often conduct a metaphysical dialogue. Here are some snippets:

Any civilization that has reached the stage of interstellar transport will be beyond history, as we now conceive it. There might be another level of "galactic history" that is nonlinear and interdimensional. It would be a "history" of different interactive matrices, where forms of nonmaterial consciousness intersect and interact. This physical plane would be just one field or format for these interactions.

I especially liked the last line. "It is like we have been planted in linear time. to blossom, eventually. outside of it."

Comments anybody? Elizabeth
Hello folks

Just a slight rewind…

Comment from: Elizabeth Helen Drake Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 am

(…now that name stirs some sparks in the ole grey matter…a multilevel pseudonym… back to this one later)
Any civilization that has reached the stage of interstellar transport will be beyond history, as we now conceive it.
I am sorry to say but I think this may be a flawed concept, with monumental consequences for all involved. We, as in all of us here on earth, share one planet. We fight and squabble over territories both real and imagined. Because we share the same planet we often have to forsake a cherished idea and go against the grain in order to progress or sometimes just to survive. Those who wish to guide the heard find themselves being trampled in the rush, and this in reality is a good thing for leaders should only ever have short spans of time to accomplish any goals, if prolonged the goal becomes an age and we have been through the dark age and we will not be going back there again. When we step out beyond the boundaries of this little home, our solar system of warmth and sunshine and venture beyond, it will truly be a day of awe, and also a day of the parting of the ways for society as we know it.

“Leaving”, indeed a word with untold meanings. Those who go will be leaving in many senses of the word. As mankind spreads out across this galaxy and eventually the universe, there will develop large and deep schisms in the fabric of man. It will not be the curiosity that makes us go even though it serves to fuel our already rampant desire, but rather the need to escape. We will take with us “ourselves’, witnesses to our own histories and bound to repeat them again and again. When we make contact with those who are already out there I think we will find these same patterns of repetition, only they will be on a scale of galactic proportions and will take millennia to adjust and perhaps not even then will they be able to heal the rifts.

However for these self same reasons, we must leave, we must venture out into the galaxy and meet our own destinies head on. Change is the only certainty.

There might be another level of "galactic history" that is nonlinear and interdimensional. It would be a "history" of different interactive matrices, where forms of nonmaterial consciousness intersect and interact. This physical plane would be just one field or format for these interactions.
Evolution… Elizabeth… evolution of another kind.... perhaps oneday

... your comments on light-speed….

What if you took a bottle and in the bottom you place a single blue marble, and then half filled it with clear turpentine, to this you added some strong alcohol and then some lite cooking oil and then some heavy motor oil, and to the oil you added some paraffin. And then you put a lid on it and let it sit… and sit… and sit. One day you will look at your bottle and see the galaxy within. The same may be said for the pioneers, wayward little critters that they are. Its funny just how anisotropic life really is.

regards
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc,

You must know, from the wondrous tone of your message, how very fond I am of "wayward little critters".

Welcome! And I certainly look forward to seeing other messages from you. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Here's a mystical bullshit link, to DNA.
At very special places, where I find two adjacent point, and these points are detectable as male and female to myself ( long story)
Each point creates a cross, this means that two parallel crosses are created, a single cross if you view the four pathways as a cross.
You therefore have boundary walls of both male and female( opposite spin)
What occurs , and I can follow with ease is a zig zag of 45 degree flows crossing between each boundery wall, as I walk along these pathways I am drawn to the centre, and a sort of connection occurs.
If I draw out the patterns of both points a vesica pisces pattern is formed between the two points.
We are a consequence of all of this, especially the ladies.
I am experiencing a greater ease at the following of all of this, and a strange push to build my knowledge, we are all one, so it is all's knowledge, not merely mine.
I consider that we are going into the final turns of a spiral, things will go very strange, and a scramble may happen where the existing control tries to hold on, a dangerous time, but magical.
http://Potentiation.net/DNAmonthly/September08.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda Brown wrote:Arc,

You must know, from the wondrous tone of your message, how very fond I am of "wayward little critters".

Welcome! And I certainly look forward to seeing other messages from you. Linda
Thank you Linda (good pseudonym you have by the way) I didn't know critters were your speciality.... but they certainly can be interesting at times.
I saw the post by Elizabeth and it set off a train of thoughts, so a few went into here. I may be entirely wrong but imho the observable history of mankind has been distinctly tribal, and really still is. This will be hard to shake in the future.

Can you (or others reading this) give me a brief history of "the site" and where it.. has been/wants to.. go.

Have a good weekend Linda Brown

cheers
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Arc, Let me guess here but I'll bet you know the subatomic dude right? :wink:
Anyhow, welcome and I'm glad you are here.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Throwing OUT the BOX completely

Post by Trickfox »

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/08/b ... kills.html

So....Now who is going to perform the next groud breaking research?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Cripes, I answered you arc in the wrong thread.

"Can you (or others reading this) give me a brief history of "the site" and where it.. has been/wants to.. go."

Pretty much said that there is some real magic and strange stuff happening on this forum and if you read enough of it you will see what I mean, I think that I may have been one of the first to post on the early " comments" section before it turned into this official Forum.

Then with Elizabeth and Paul we all started off on this expedition together. You can read it all ... what a trip so far.... sometimes I think that Paul should just try to capture whats going on here but you know ... he has been just a little busy developing this book, and trying to find the pieces of his head after the nearly daily explosions.

What happens now that he is in rewrite and we all don't have a whole lot to do. I don't know but I am sure that this Forum will think of something. As Victoria and Elizabeth and others have observed. This site is like a " living breathing thing" and I am compelled to add " with a mind of its own."
MarkC
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Oh, and perhaps this is even a more thoughtful answer to your question... where will we go .... supplied by Radomir months ago. Note the quality of his thoughts ( he and Kevein joined the same day 13/34/06. I find that another wonderful " tie that binds"

Radomir said

by Radomir on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:55 pm And I have decided that it is important enough to repost, hope you don't mind Mr. Radomir. But these were beautiful and important thoughts and I think that arc and the new members need to see this.

"I have been thinking a lot about this issue of what if we had the math, thus what if many things suddenly became possible to build and prove that were not before. Mikado and Kevin's meditations are vital first steps, clearly.

The aspect that has me currently fascinated is -- once one had extrapolated and internalized what it all made possible for oneself and one's immediate community, how to communicate the possibilities to the broader world in ways that are not too disruptive? How to clearly communicate or even demonstrate the radical new perspective inherent while highlighting the positive, beneficial technologies and uses made possible by such revelations. And communicate in ways that recognize but warn fully about the potential negative uses. This would be a form of communication that could make clear both the new freedoms made available, but also the responsibilities inherent in what is revealed.

Once I chewed that over for a while, I wound up thinking about what this all would mean to art, media, poetry, literature, etc. -- fundamental expansions in our worldview (think the enlightenment period) have often produced flourishing artistic, cultural and economic growth periods. This would be one of my dearest hopes and dreams, that we could see the advent of another such age, one in which we would choose to celebrate and commemorate the new ways we would relate to each other, other entities and time and space based on a new understanding of the universe.

Thought-castles these may be at this point, but later perhaps these will be real challenges and opportunities that will need to be addressed.

R.

NOW MAYBE COMMENTS LIKE THAT ARE THE REASON THIS FORUM EXISTS/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Culpepper wrote,
"He and Kevein joined the same day 13/34/06"
Wow, what parallel universe was that in?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX: n-dimensional engineering

Post by Rose »

I finally read some of Bearden's correspondence about n-dimensional engineering. I think these quotes might get someone's spidey senses tingling:
The basis for that technology was actually laid down way back there, in developing the ability to use a portable unit and have a person (usually a high level assassin) "walk through walls" and also walk along the road in an invisible ("cloaked", if one prefers that term) state. That has been here in elementary and difficult form since the early 1980s, in at least two nations. I had a couple experiences with that end of it that were, to put it mildly, rather mind-blowing. One was actually for beneficial purposes, and the other was with a view toward my demise. What prevented the latter is also another mind-blowing area as well, and happened by sheer fluke of fate or whatever.

The extension of those engines devoted to engineering the mind and mind-body connection is also underway into the n-dimensional business, but I've not been able to find any indicators directly relevant. Still looking and watching. It's there, and one can sense it, but it's still very well hidden.
And yet, I get the impression that he thinks this is an area of technology in which the Russians have us outmatched.:
Parts of the Intel community are directly in cahoots with the "High Cabal" (Churchill's name for those mysterious groups controlling our money, government, etc.). In my view the particular arrangement right now is very, very bad. It's a real mess in Intel, even though -- fortunately -- there are still a few of the good guys remaining, including some with some real power. Anyway, some of the "good guys" in some powerful positions are FINALLY interested in "What the dickens is Russian 'energetics' anyway?
"

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/061708.htm
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX: n-dimensional engineering

Post by htmagic »

Rose wrote:I finally read some of Bearden's correspondence about n-dimensional engineering. I think these quotes might get someone's spidey senses tingling:
<SNIP>
And yet, I get the impression that he thinks this is an area of technology in which the Russians have us outmatched.:
<SNIP>Anyway, some of the "good guys" in some powerful positions are FINALLY interested in "What the dickens is Russian 'energetics' anyway?
"

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/061708.htm
Rose,

Interesting post. I did a Yahoo search on Russian energetics and this popped to the top...
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2097.cfm
Bearden has talked about scalar weapons and I do believe the Russians are ahead of us on that.
And if that is true, shame on US.

But there is hope. And I thought this was quite interesting. Here's another reason to stay friends with Israel.
Meanwhile, internationally for quite a few years, Israel has been able to save our collective tails with its developed (but not advertised) superweapons. I'm HOPING that this capability continues.
I wonder what he means about superweapons? Because the scalar technology the Russians supposedly have were described by Tesla. Some think the Russians got Tesla's notes on it after Tesla's death. All his papers were confiscated but there is no accurate inventory on any of it. Now I do hope Israel will help us if we can and we must help them when we can.

But this technology is not only threatening, but it can apparently have a positive side as well based on this:
The use of "precursor engineering" (my Westernized term) for what the Soviets call "energetics" does allow for the direct engineering of physical reality itself. One can (a) engineer a thing to "happen" or "form", or one can "unhappen" or "unform" a thing that is already there. Dr. Kanzius' process (using a negative energy vacuum with negative probabilities to "unhappen" the highest level non-desired positive energy portion, has produced a SUBSTANTIATED and TESTED Cancer cure and also an easy way to have water fall apart freely into H2 and O2, and thus "burn water" in our combustion engines.

Create and dissolve matter? Now that is both scary and exciting at the same time! Yes, Rose, my spidey senses were tingling. And they also tingled when I saw this:
Parts of the Intel community are directly in cahoots with the "High Cabal" (Churchill's name for those mysterious groups controlling our money, government, etc.). In my view the particular arrangement right now is very, very bad. It's a real mess in Intel, even though -- fortunately -- there are still a few of the good guys remaining, including some with some real power.
I immediately thought of the Caroline group (TCG). First of all, I wondered if they might have had a hand in handling Tesla's papers after his death. We know TCG worked with Dr. Brown but I'm sure he wasn't the only scientist TCG worked with. Might a Russian TCG member have secured Tesla's papers for the good of the homeland? Would TCG figure out this as a way to balance out the power since America had the atomic bomb? Tesla died in 1943 before America dropped the atomic bombs on Japan but I'm sure TCG had members in the Manhattan Program and knew what was going on and knew we were farther ahead the the Germans or the Russians. So scalar weapons technology may be a good way to balance the power so to speak. Except the technology could be far worse than the atomic or hydrogen bomb!

Yeah, Rose, my spidey senses were tingling and they still are...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

kevin.b wrote:Mark Culpepper wrote,
"He and Kevein joined the same day 13/34/06"
Wow, what parallel universe was that in?
Kevin
:D
Right, Kev. I think he was just off by one numeral. So nice to realize we have the same "birthday" here on the forum.

Mark: thanks for the repost and as a dear someone here on the forum once said, it's nice to be reminded of things I've written so I can read them again myself!

Best to everyone for the weekend,
R.