THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote:What if you took a bottle and in the bottom you place a single blue marble, and then half filled it with clear turpentine, to this you added some strong alcohol and then some lite cooking oil and then some heavy motor oil, and to the oil you added some paraffin. And then you put a lid on it and let it sit… and sit… and sit. One day you will look at your bottle and see the galaxy within. The same may be said for the pioneers, wayward little critters that they are. Its funny just how anisotropic life really is.

regards
arc
"Its funny just how anisotropic life really is." Yes, it is funny, now my question for you is where are you personally in observing this universe?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
arc wrote:What if you took a bottle and in the bottom you place a single blue marble, and then half filled it with clear turpentine, to this you added some strong alcohol and then some lite cooking oil and then some heavy motor oil, and to the oil you added some paraffin. And then you put a lid on it and let it sit… and sit… and sit. One day you will look at your bottle and see the galaxy within. The same may be said for the pioneers, wayward little critters that they are. Its funny just how anisotropic life really is.

regards
arc
"Its funny just how anisotropic life really is." Yes, it is funny, now my question for you is where are you personally in observing this universe?

Mikado
Actually isn't he talking about a LAVA lamp?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I thought I would post something I found many months...perhaps it is close to two years now. It was written in 1952. Mr. Magic, take note of paragraph 5
1952 wrote:1. No understood method of propulsion. The saucer made by Brown have no propellers, no jets, no moving parts at all. They create a modification of the gravitational field around themselves, which is analogous to putting them on the incline of a hill. They like a surfboard on a wave. he surfboard moves without propellers or jets to, but it is confined to the direction and speed of the water wave. The electrogravitational saucer creates its own "hill," which is a local distortion of the gravitational field, then it takes this "hill" with it in any chosen direction at any rate.
2. The second objection concerned the tremendous accelerations which on the basis of previous technology, would subject any animal occupants to unbearable stresses. But, says Brown, the occupants of one of his saucers would feel no stress at all, no matter how sharp the turn or how great the acceleration. This is because the ship and all the occupants and the load are all responding equally to the wavelike distortion of the local gravitational field. In an airplane the propeller pumps air backward and, by reaction, the plane moves forward. The reaction thrust on the propeller is transferred to the frame of the aircraft. This frame then shoves the load and occupants forward CONTRARY TO THEIR NATURAL TENDENCY TO MOVE AT A CONSTANT RATE IN A CONSTANT DIRECTION. But in the saucer no such transfers of thrust from one member to another occurs. The entire assembly moves in unison in response to the locally modified gravitational field. The nearest analogy in our experience is going down in an elevator. When the elevator starts down, it is not necessary for the elevator to shove on our bodies, both elevator and passengers share a gravitational tendency to move down. They do so without and shoving or any stresses between elevator and passengers.

3. Townsend Brown's saucers require a highly charged leading edge - the positive pole. But such a charged pole produces an electrical corona. In the largest models made, this develops a decided bluish-violet glow easily in the darkness or a dim light. A full scale ship operating on this principle would be expected to produce a spectacular corona effect visible for many miles.

4. The outlines and shape of Brown's saucers were the result of electrogravitational considerations, not the result of wind tunnel tests of aerodynamic designs. For they move, not on the lift of air, but on the lift of a modified gravitational field. In operating flying saucers such aerodynamic considerations would have to be taken into account to reduce drag and friction, but not to produce lift and thrust.

5. And, finally, when Brown turned his attention to improved ways of generating high voltages, the most promising new method involved the use of a flame jet to convey negative charges astern. This flame was relatively inefficient as a generator if it was adjusted for the best combustion of the fuel. But if it was adjusted to an orange-red color, indicating incomplete combustion of fuel, it conveyed the charges very effectively and set up the required negative space charge behind the ship.
This is all from long before the patent on the Flame Jet generator. Also, the writer of this mentioned that: "By 1938 he had shown that his specially designed condensers not only moved, but had certain interesting effects on plants and animals."

Amazing the stuff you find when you do housecleaning on your hard drive.

Mikado

afterthought: I just wonder what it was that the "Caroline" saw in the young Townsend in the 30's. I will just have to wait until I meet the man.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thanks for the links, discussion, and validation, MagicBill. Your conjecture about how the Russians got the Tesla technology may well be right on.

Good find, Mikado. From there, on to the fan, 15 years later....which, i believe he described as something that could be tweaked to be a propulsion system, a power generation system, or a communications system. Oh, to see the world through hs eyes, for just one day.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Where am I in this universe... on the inside looking out, thinking, wondering, observing the fates and how they play the stage of the world.

IMHO there is some stuff we know and some stuff we think we know, and either could be wrong. Light speed and the state of the universe is one of them.
Is there a possibility that what we see as gravity and its effect on light is not actually correct. When the light from a distant star passes close to a massive object such as a planet, according to common theory it bends because of the gravitational well of the planet or sun, the rubber sheet theory. But what if as well as this there is a fluctuation in the density of space itself. This would also cause a bend in the light. Is space anisotropic?. Does this relate to the two pioneer craft and our thinking they are “off course” when they are in fact merely travelling in a different density. ? I wonder how this could be tested... I wonder if Dr Brown found this as a "part" of his tests.?
Last edited by arc on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Echoing Rose, good find Mikado. Was the other one from the same hard drive cleaning exercise? If so, we applaud any future digital neatness you may be moved to pursue!

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:Echoing Rose, good find Mikado. Was the other one from the same hard drive cleaning exercise? If so, we applaud any future digital neatness you may be moved to pursue!

R.
Actually, it is not. It is a Rose...not the one you echoed, but it is from 1952. Wish I still had the link.

Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sub-Rosa

Post by Griffin »

According to Archival Descriptions, Mason Rose was connected with OSS. He was certainly an insider of sorts.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I am finding this link very interesting to read through, especially about the parallel spheres about plasma sphere's, and how transfer through the membranes may occur, we are possibly just down in a very dense portion of this, with plasma entities above us, but in touch?
http://www.plasmametaphysics.com/hef.htm
kevin
Keeping my antennae tuned into radio 1.618,.618, with a plasma antennae
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Sub-Rosa

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:According to Archival Descriptions, Mason Rose was connected with OSS. He was certainly an insider of sorts.

As ever,

Griffin
Oh Mr. Griffin, I does not surprise me that you knew this...not one bit..<g>

Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Thanks for the link with a fantastic plasmic presentation. As Above, So Below.

She says Prana,
He says Mana,
I say Chi;
TTB says sidereal energy.
A wonderful “thing” about this great “stuff”
Is that there is always more than enough.

Yes, Mr. Mikado-

This rabbit hole is beyond surprising <g>.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Heres a youtube link, think of everything been connected to everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfUTmx0uh8
kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Kevin, Griffen and others ,

J Reese Roth facing 160 years in jail for leaking "plasma secrets"

http://tinyurl.com/5tbezh

Sentencing is delayed till January 2009

Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.atmosphericglow.com/applicat ... mics2.html

This is technology that was being compromised by the good proffesor's efforts

Not that this technology has T.T. Brown's signature all over it.

Plasma flow control, actuators and flight control surfaces. Heavy influences by dialectric materials etc.
Specially this page:
http://www.atmosphericglow.com/applicat ... mics4.html
Does anyone else here see a patern?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.atmosphericglow.com/applicat ... mics2.html

This is technology that was being compromised by the good proffesor's efforts

Not that this technology has T.T. Brown's signature all over it.

Plasma flow control, actuators and flight control surfaces. Heavy influences by dialectric materials etc.
Specially this page:
http://www.atmosphericglow.com/applicat ... mics4.html
Does anyone else here see a patern?
Trickfox,

Yes, I see a pattern. This forum has more sensitive information than the professor's site! LOL! :lol:
http://www.atmosphericglow.com/applicat ... mics3.html

But seriously, I read the article which stated the charges included:
Prosecutors said Roth allowed the two graduate students to see sensitive information while they researched a plasma-guidance system for unmanned aircraft.
Now I don't know what kind of sensitive documents he had but what he has on his site is not much more than what is publicly available.
http://jlnlabs.online.fr/plasma/html/s_gdpthr1.htm

Of course, the professor's company may have developed something of interest to the military and they still slap charges on him and take his technology. Isn't that what happened to one of our forum members, Mikado?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...