THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by Radomir »

Andrew: A veritable case study for those in the industry where you have often worked: PCB's, asbestos, lead, etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/telstar/146393369/

http://www.nuqu.org/20060505/185/

R.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If a bell creates a resonant field, what may be attracted by the field?( said the spider to the fly, or will the female attract the male)

Will that which is attracted act as a male discharge? and appear as a thunderbolt?
http://www.viewzone.com/dorje.html
http://www.khandro.net/ritual_vajra.htm

Kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

HI there Kevin ,

Have you got the secret initiations ?

Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

amalie wrote:HI there Kevin ,

Have you got the secret initiations ?

Amalie
No.
Not in any group, never read any such book.
Just did a google because I didn't know what you were talking about.
I like the measure of buddha though, I am dowser, so I recognise things.
Through my vertically held hands, I realise many secrets.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Kevin ,

So now you have a better idea about how how vajra and bell function as symbolic or meditational entities.

The Vajra signifies wisdom energy, the bell represents emptiness, the union of both is skillful means and compassion.

I am really sorry that Mikado is thinking of leaving.

Of course if that decision was something I could influence by removing myself, I would happily oblige.
Or is it just that Mikado has gone on to greener pastures?

I always feel responsible when things fall apart , but I really I am not so important,
that particular feeling is just another effect from being so self centered .

Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Amalie,
Everything changes.
IF that is what the bell and dorje stand for, or were they something else, in time?
IF,
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/if/
Mikado 14, can keep His head, I am very confident of that, after bashing into it a few times.
http://www.geocities.com/tdspj/pics/sya ... b_dri.html
Click on picture six, imagine the clasps been open?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

For anyone who is interested,

I think this is what will be installed at Hangar One on Moffett Field

Termed a Meta-University , it is designed to break down unavailable complex systems into ones that can be used by individuals and communities.

As in e-government structures .

I am hoping to be included for some outreach on US Space Policy, but of course that might not be possible.

University is in Santa Cruz where I am living ...

http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/r ... /f10pp.pdf

Something earlier was done for the meta-scales at MIT as well .

http://connect.educause.edu/Library/EDU ... ging/40626

Hopefully meta-university will go through now, which is so much better than tearing the building down.

Hangar One was built by same company that constructed the Golden Gate Bridge, last night was variously described as a heritage tourism site and even a "cathedral ".

http://www.paloaltodailynews.com/articl ... gar-letter

Amalie
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Mason Rose = OSS ?

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:According to Archival Descriptions, Mason Rose was connected with OSS. He was certainly an insider of sorts.
"Archival descriptions" ?

What exactly does that mean?

I have no background info on Rose (other than what shows up in the FBI files, and that's hard to tell because of all the redaction).

So, if you don't mind sharing, what archives are you speaking of here?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Paul ,

Thank you so very much for all the discussion, as the space policy thread remains locked and not usable ,
I am thinking that it might be best to delete those files.

I have found much advice and even friendship on the forum and would very much like to stay in touch for the future.

Still it seems as if the rather "off topic " thread that I started has long since served any purpose , so perhaps it should not continue to take up room on your distinguished message board.

Many thanks for your kindness and hospitality .

I hope one day to be able to make a worthwhile contribution towards the forum studies for highly advanced scientific and humanistic perspectives .

Best Wishes
Amalie
Griffin
Senior Officer

A Rose by any other name...

Post by Griffin »

Hello, Paul-

I apologize for not being more specific on the reference to Mason Rose and OSS.

It is from the National Archives at archives.gov. The address is:

http://arcweb.archives.gov/arc/action/BasicSearchForm

If you do an “Archival Descriptions Search” and enter Mason Rose in the search window, the following information will be among that retrieved:
ARC Identifier 1593270
Photographs and other Graphic Materials and Textual Records from the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Office of Strategic Services. (06/13/1942 - 10/01/1945)
Archives II Reference Section (Military), Textual Archives Services Division, College Park, MD
Series from Record Group 226: Records of the Office of Strategic Services, 1919 – 1948

Now, this doesn’t prove that this refers to “our” Mason Rose. Although that name is rather unique, there might be others -- although it’s hard to imagine that would be the case here. It certainly fits the time period and background. And, as has been pointed out on the forum, a name search for Thomas Townsend Brown brings up an OSS connected reference. This is supposed to be newly released material. Trickfox has stated his belief that this proves that TTB was in the OSS. It looks to be as conclusive as you can get, in TTB’s case. This is possibly less true with Mason Rose -- although an OSS connection for him certainly fits the circumstances.

Here, again, is the OSS information for the WWII period that comes up for Thomas Townsend Brown:
Personnel Files, compiled 1942 - 1945, documenting the period 1941 - 1945
ARC Identifier 1593270
Photographs and other Graphic Materials and Textual Records from the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Office of Strategic Services. (06/13/1942 - 10/01/1945)
Series from Record Group 226: Records of the Office of Strategic Services, 1919 - 1948

It’s interesting how extensive the OSS network was -- a powerful sub rosa influence that continued after WWII in matters related to national security, including UFOs according to an increasingly strong body of evidence. Other OSS connections have also come up in relation to my book, which are certainly apt and instructive.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

OSS & Stephenson

Post by Griffin »

And, of course, the OSS-Sir William Stephenson-Caroline Group connection is always in the woods too. Just keep your ears attuned for an occasional twig-snap.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Does anyone know if Wernher VonBraun had children, a boy in particular.?

Where that boy is now, what he's involved with, who he's involved with?

Does the names of these projects ring any bells Pulsarus, Arcamedes, Devinci

It looks like an extension of TTB's works.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc.
May I ask where you are going with this thread? I know that you have a purpose in those questions. Can you share them with us? A cross over between Werner Von Brauns "kids" ( if he has any) and the story of Townsend Brown?

And while we are looking up OSS connections in these archives... has anyone looked up A.L. Kitselman yet? Any references?

Paul already knows I have sort of a personal mystical interest in " ALK" and would love to have some other threads of back those up besides the taste of seawater on my lips and the initials over and over from a shadowy German submarine and it is before the war " ALK, ALK, ALK." The lights way in the distance are an old Virginia Beach Hotel. Ah, perhaps all of that has to wait for another story. Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Linda

I had just found an old file on my system that has someone who seems to say they are VonBrauns son, and that they are doing work with energy generation devices and propulsion systems. I will locate the file again and copy the text up. I think it indeed may have some links back to your fathers works, but in a modern setting with a business backing. Does anyone know if vonbraun even had children, or are we just looking at some blowhard on the web??

cheers
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Arc-

You may have already found this information yourself, but Wernher Von Braun's son is Peter Constantine Von Braun, born on June 2, 1960.

As ever,

Griffin