THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

I wish I had known this before

Apparently reason why the Moon Treaty of 1979 was never ratified
( the one that says that the moon belongs to everyone and no one can own it )
was because L5 blocked it . Powerful then , powerful now , L5 group included Erik Drexler the father of nano-technology .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L5_Society

Love Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

I had some lentil vegetable soup with bread and cheese.

Got to keep going now , I have promised to be finished up by Tuesday ,
and then I am going with Marjorie to visit Moffett Field, and to see
Idomeno in the evening.

Earth Rise

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2008/10/20081009_kaguya_e.html

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

Alan made stewed chicken with veggies....

Don't know what has happened to Marjorie, perhaps I will hear from her again tomorrow.

Help !

Does anyone have any idea how to squidge so much into so little.

Why does it take so horribly long to talk through a text, and why is it so much slower than reading one .

I get to about 5 pages and it takes 15min to read those out and then I only have 20min altogether and must leave room for response .
This is the second time round to write it all out and still way too much twaddle and half is not even said yet .

Trying to write this seems to be a lot to do with the level of the vibrations, a higher vibration means a more direct argument.
I guess I am a bit scared of wading right in, but I will have to do that if I am to say anything worthwhile at all .

Please send me your crystal vibrations to make me strong, I have to take the bull by the horns now and overthrow the darkness of the ages !

Love Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Ht magic at all,

Half way point now , I have six slides and 1200 words of text, which still leaves room to get out the other side !

The crystal vibrations must be working , thank you all so much

Love Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Amalie,
Perhaps at this precise TIME of year, we need some extra positive vibrations.
As a dowser, I would recommend the water from the wells, it is highly positively charged.
http://www.messianic.ws/sukkot.htm
It's just that everyone has forgot the basics, we are electric beings, in a biological body.
We need electrical energy.
The tree's KNOW what TIME of year it is, they have shut down, resting until the positive increases again.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Amalie,

Snapshots from the video link you sent. Use in you PowerPoint slides?

Earth Rise

Earth Set

Enjoy!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Ht magic ,

Could do, perhaps on opening page, but I was a bit hesitant because they are so well known, and I hate to use someone else's stuff!

But they are very wonderful yes and no copyright, public domain as everything in this world should be ...

I did see the Japanese scientist talk about Kaguya at Ames a while back. That was just before things started happening for me .

The Japanese public public got several hours of Kayuga broadcast on the TV, wow !

The video was mounted on a moon probe and it flew all around the crater of a huge mountain, not sure which one though.

But then US and perhaps some others had camera projects underway as well, bit of a waste of resources really, duplication is one thing that International space development would cut down on .

I have something now, about eight items visual and a written draft for that, one design I came up with is a bit silly with a theater arch and celestial actors, so it might not be a good idea, I don't want to make light work or insult anyone. The rest are fairly acceptable wallpaper themes, old polar huts, leaves, rose pink treaty page and blue with rocket trail

Just backgrounds really to put text over, but Kayuga is the best, there are a bunch more images in my files, perhaps we should use them all.

Love Amalie
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Last edited by arc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Arc ,

Lovely , really , what a trip as they say !

I think I got a handle on it, how the whole space paradigm was firstly taken over by the security interests and then put out for the commercial ones, which is when the tech industry piled in after the 80's for the cell-phone -lap -top waves.

Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Coincidences?
A couple of days ago, a book jumped out of a pile of books at the recycle centre close by Me.
It is called RITALIN COUNTRY, I just thought HUH?

So today I began looking through it, it is mainly about ADD, attention deficit disorder.
I couldn't grasp why it jumped at Me, then suddenly I scanned about TIME, that got my attention, it's a brilliant book about many things, especially about TIME.
But just now I watched a video, about cancer, and it been a fungus, this Italien is fabulous, truly wonderfull.
Right at the end of the video , RITALIN, I nearly fell out of my chair, they are feeding it to us, this is one wound up Hobbit, the basterds.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html
Kevin,
I am coming for YOU dragon
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:Coincidences?

Right at the end of the video , RITALIN, I nearly fell out of my chair, they are feeding it to us, this is one wound up Hobbit, the basterds.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html
Kevin,
I am coming for YOU dragon
Having read the Barry Lynes book about Royal Raymond Rife and the cure(s) he developed using RF frequencies, and having understood the beneficial effects of using hydrogen peroxide to kill virus and anaerobic bacteria and fungi within the body, this video deserves a star and kudos. Thank you Kevin, and I trust that this will get circulated so that others will learn that cancer and other diseases can be cured.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX - Cancer as a Fungus

Post by htmagic »

Kevin, Fred,

Yes, I saw this before but I didn't pass it along here because I didn't see the connection to TTB. Fred, this Italian doctor's treatment is NOT with hydrogen peroxide but sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). Now here is what I found interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate wrote:It is a component of the mineral natron and is found dissolved in many mineral springs. The natural mineral form is known as nahcolite. It is also produced artificially.
Natron was a mineral used by the Egyptians to dehydrate and mummify the body prior to burial.

It is also interesting to note that sodium bicarbonate was valued in the nuclear industry as it was used in decontamination.

Better living through chemistry!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. magic,
It is interesting that Dr. Simoncini calls cancer a fungus, while Royal R. Rife. Insisted that cancer was formed from a virus pair, BX and BY representing sarcoma and carcinoma. Perhaps the fungus is the result of the virus, which Rife insisted also as being polymorphic, and that it's morphogenic abilities is what made it so difficult to detect. But Rife did have an advantage over his contemporaries as well as present day oncology.

Nearly all clinicians rely on the scanning electron microscope to magnify microbes as small as bacterium and virus. The problem is, they are not being viewed in vitro, but rather prepared (dead) with dye or chemical to make them visible under electron beam bombardment. Rife's Universal Microscope used extremely powerful quartz crystal lenses and polarized light sources, which he "tuned" to an organism, and made them phosphoresce under his scope. There was a Rife Universal Microscope on display at the Franklin Institute and Science museum in Philadelphia years ago, but I doubt that display is still there. There is also another one in Great Britain, but I don't remember where that one was, and I am sure neither of them are complete and in working condition.

Rife used radio frequencies to destroy such diseases as cancer, typhoid, multiple sclerosis, tuberculosis, and had clinical documented proof of his findings, although most of his records have been either confiscated or destroyed by the FDA (at the insistence of the AMA.) Dr. Virginia Livingston Wheeler also claimed that a virus found in chickens and eggs was also a cause of cancer, which she discovered independently of Rife. She also was "stopped" from producing any cures from her research.

The sad truth is that the pharmaceutical industry would stand to lose too much to allow such easy and safe treatments to become known and widespread. They have been in collusion with the MA and hence the FDA since their founding. Just like the oil industry and the power industry, who both would lose if alternative resources were to be employed on a grand scale, suppression of medical cures is necessary to maintain the high profits of Big Pharma.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/