THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Okay, here's one for you.........

The famous Michelson/Morely experiment, which is said to have failed to detect the aether........

Good thing it did fail.......because if it had shown anything different than it did I for one would question the existence of the aether.

Actually the experiment was a huge success, but a point that seems to have been missed.

So it was concluded that no aether existed or could be proven to exist.

If the light itself was actually in linear motion relative to their frame of reference they would have detected their expected variation, but they did not.

If the light is not in linear motion, then the motion of light is a condition of the aether field and cannot be separated from it.

Therefore one could not expect to find a variation in the speed of light, in the context of the experiment performed.

So the whole thing comes down to our understanding of light and the dynamics determining the apparent motion of light.

And yes, there is something wrong with the Michelson/Morely experiment, something very good wrong.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just a thing about nines , I am driven to think in nines , because everything I detect is created by nine.
Everything I detect descends and ascends into and out of a point, it jumps from line to line in both directions, as it does it creates a fair curve along these descending and ascending paths, it is describing how it cuts out the corners and flat surfaces.
If you look at a colomn of nines, you will see an ascending column and a descending column.
If Dr Brown used the nine dollar trick, it was not by chance, he appears as the ultimate riddler ?
126, get the picture ?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

$9 dollar trick

Post by Mikado14 »

Kevin,

That $9 dollar diddy is older than Dr. Brown.

Oh, about your picture, what happens in a different number base?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikad14,
I realise that the nine dollar trick is older than Dr Brown, it was just that if he used it to identify something, without saying that something out loud.
http://www.goldenmuseum.com/index_engl.html
Look at the spirals on the staircase, one spinning one way, the other the opposite way +o-, the o is the line I follow
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

kevinb:
I'm greatly enjoying your posts. Keep 'em coming. I've already added the above referenced site to my bookmarks, important stuff there...thanks.

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have just enjoyed reading this site, but I have a slight bone to pick with him.
he says (quote )" cannot be percieved by human senses."
Oh yes it can, just ask the walking talking antena called dowsers.
It does come in as he describes, and travels both ways at once in all diections, and along lines, in groups of three threes forming nine lines that repeat in parallel add infernitum.( or to some edge?)
The lines are O neutral, the flows are + and - either side of the line.
http://www.viewzone.com/unified.field.html
If everything that is detectable operates to and is created by and to the measure of these lines, then if you design and operate in accordance with them, then you will be one with everything.
Anything outside of this may work in a fashion, but will fail eventually, especially at the extreme edge .
If you show practically and in theory how this achieves power with no input, then nothing and nobody can stand against it.
Power to the rocks, power to those that are rocks, without fear, be positive at the edge, negative at the centre.
Kevin,
had a few vin rouge glasses, so I may not remember this post.
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:I have just enjoyed reading this site, but I have a slight bone to pick with him. he says (quote )" cannot be percieved by human senses."
had a few vin rouge glasses, so I may not remember this post.
You have a bone to pick? With whom? Do you expect everyone to search through 3000 plus quotes to see who said "cannot be percieved by human senses"?

I know what you mean about the wine though. just take a look at what I said after a few shots of vodka. :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=230#230

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

time out

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I take some time off to indulge myself in a cold ... and you guys throw a party! Soon as I get caught up, maybe I'll have some comments.

Its so much fun getting new slants on stuff. Welcome aboard! Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Professor Zielinski?

Kevin

responding to your last message here and you mentioned this url http://www.viewzone.com/unified.field.html

Wierd crossovers happening here I THINK but of course I could be wrong.<G> We are just getting places without a rational path. Dangerous, the two of us together. Going to drive Paul nuts. Can't explain this.

Not long ago I wrote a response toyou I think regarding magalith stones off the western coast of Cuba. I'll try to get the link for you and others .... viewtopic.php?p=4174#4174

You might have noticed that I called out for Paulina to answer up.

So .... is your Dr. Zielinski her husband? her father? I truly don't know. I just had heard about her work from another source. Extremely odd that you would throw a cross reference out there. Maybe we should look in that direction?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

cannot be percieved

Trickfox..... I JUST read that in the quote from Professor Zielinski which was on Kevins last posting.

http://www.viewzone.com/unified.field.html

Read that article. Its very interesting. Added to the fact that his wife, I believe, is the one heading up the "dig" off the coast of Cuba. All tied together and we are meant to pay attention to all of this or we wouldn't have been shown the way, right Kevin? People might say that you can't get there from here, unless they are aware of how it actually happens. I just go with the flow and I am sure that you do too Kevin. Prime example of how it happens, just happened.

Anyway, Paul .... since you are talking about the M/M experiment it might be good to see what this Professor Zalinski says. After all, maybe its " from Russia with love" Says some interesting things about the nature of matter. Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Does anyone have a publication date for this article by Professor Zielinski ?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
This Charan effect is bugging me ?
What is it ?
It fits with what i detect, dead straight lines.
What I detect does not seem to move at all, and by checking against ancient structures, and finding them precisely aligned still I deduce that nothing moves as such, as reguards continents moving and all that bunkum.
If everything stays precisely where it is, held by the lines, then if you could skip back to that spot, you would be back in the same spot , but in a different time, same the other way, if you wanted to show this as a riddle, perhaps on a horse ( travel) that way, or that way, or stop still.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Chris Knight,
Have been trying to track down the elusive zielinski myself.
This led me to a strange moment, I can only describe these as chill moments.
I saw a word, that word was stellite.
I know about this substance, I was once the welding eng for a certain turbine blade manufacturer you may know.
I taught and developed the tipping of blades to increase their life span against wear.
Zielinski appears to have been working along such lines and something to do with hydrogen.
So why would he suddenly spout off about this ?
I have deduced some odd things by way of my dowsing, and one of them is about the creation of all.
wear can only occur if something dissolves back into the aether, because it is been subjected to a substansial amount of either positive or negative, then the compounds of concentrated aether elements break free and we call this wear?
Dont know now where to proceed, but I will if i think about it.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: concentrated aether elements break free and we call this wear?
Ok, I have kept my mouth shut but now you have concentrated aether elements.

Somebody help me to understand this........Please......Please.

By the way, do you get this online? How does it get concentrated and why the hell am I buying into concentrated aether?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
It,s a case of considering that everything is aether.
Concentrated and compounded into various mixtures to create everything.
Therefore if you either assist it to concentrate, or assist it to dissolve out again, each way will merely be attraction and breaking free of positive and negative.
Therefore as all past thinkers have concluded , all is one.
Because I consider this is all that is basically happening, its ever so simple.
So simple to people that are constantly looking at massively complicated areas, that they will just overlook the simple.
I dont know why but I feel that any device to assist the aether to concentrate rapidly( in other words allow space to move through it rapidly, whilst the device remains static ) will require a method of transfer of the concentrated aether to attach to.
I consider that the planet does this via water ( H2) which then further releases the concentrated aether ( energy ) out into the planets system.
Otherwise I consider that a device may function , but at a drastically reduced efficiency, if the aether has a target as such to concentrate into, then space will flow through it into the target rather faster than uncle einsteins speed of light.
All just my opinion of course.
And all just what I deduce from wandering around loney as a cloud, watching nature do this, oh except the dopey humans.
Kevin
fibonacci is king