THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Thank you for the interesting link.

Trickfox-

As you probably know, the crown and fleur de lys would tend to signify a royal French connection -- tracing all the way back to the Merovingians. It has been used by secret societies, including the Prieure de Sion or Priory of Sion. This society had connections to the French Resistance in WWII and promoted a vision of a United Europe. Voila -- the EU! But its claims have supposedly been discredited, according to some commentators. That's been routinely claimed of various "off-the-map" groups and individuals, though, and is arguable. Scottish royal arms depict fleur de lys, which could indicate a certain connection with France.

The phrase "We had to call it something" is interesting. Weaseling of necessity, even in science.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX - Silicate Crystals

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I watched the video again and I picked up a few things.

Mikado is right about the 630 - 680 nm wavelength.
But the quartz crystal was rinsed in salt water.
And the good Dr. said organic substances were detected.

Now I have been around some crystal workers in the past and the first thing they do is to wash or cleanse the crystal in salt water.
http://www.crystalsbay.net/crystal-cleansing.html
The salt water is reported to remove the negative energies from the crystal. Then after it is cleansed, the crystal needs to be charged.

Now when I first heard this, I was told it was to remove the "crystal sprites". I thought it was a bunch of "mystical BS" (I know Paul hates that term but it fits here) and a lot of hokum. But this video proves otherwise. Now I wish the video had the sound track of the music the good Dr. was listening to while he filmed the occurrence. Because the information seemed to be pulsating rhythmically, possibly to the beat of the music.

Now they stated that this material they saw may be a plasma. Could a larger version be perceived as ball lightning?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
This term often used ,NEGATIVE energy, puzzles me.
I do detect a duality, but feel it is all one that merely turns into its opposite thus allowing attraction, like magnets .
Now a load of like magnets are no good to each other as they all repel each other, so a balance of opposites is far better.
I find the rarer STUFF is coming out of the planet, and think of this as positive or female, it also spirals in a clockwise direction, the incoming dominant spirals the opposite way, and chases to the positive, this is gravity as far as I am concerned.
When the sun aligns, and daylight occurs, I consider that the sun is taking the positive out of the planet, and the interaction of the positive spiralling out, with the incoming opposite produces light.
Whatever signals are at present assigned as light, I think this is false, light occurs around this planet locally, as it does around the moon or any other object interacting with the field of the sun.
So when they say leave the crystal out in sunlight, it may indeed fill up of positive energy from the earth, not incoming from the sun, our senses are totally missled.
Now as this earth stuff is the rare and special part of creation, it of course will benifit anyone field to be dowsed with the content of the crystal, if it has an excess and is sited within our field.
The tree is doing this itself, actually sending out to its extremities the charge from the earth, thus when in bud, the positive points will be like super attractors for bols of its opposite.
I will provide a link to a friend of mine who photographs all of this, normally called orbs.
Sunlight is therefore one dirty great big orb, and intensifies near the equator, the heat etc is generated from the earth, not from the sun, it is all electrical transfer in nature, with opposite poles attracting, like poles repelling, there is more energy at night, thats when we re-charge up, after loosing charge during sunlight, the mexicans are correct to wear such big hats, as the trees are correct to cover themselves with leaves.
viktor schauberger will have realised that there is more emitting energy in shade and at night.
All the ramblings of a hobbit, that lives in the ground.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Kevin,

On the website where you sent the link was a link to another site. This site apparently did similar work as Dr. Burisch but worked with beach sand.

Something that was touched upon before by AM jumped out on this site:
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=355&Itemid=70 wrote:DNA itself is a resonantly-tuned antenna for the ‘consciousness field’, and our entire Solar System is experiencing an energetic charge-up that our own fossil record suggests will have a spontaneous evolutionary impact on our DNA… triggering the ‘Ascension’ or ‘Golden Age’ so many prophetic traditions have spoken of:
Study this site a bit. There is a lot of information on it. Then read PACHECO’S AMAZING EXPERIMENT and how life was spontaneously created after heating beach sand.
Heat beach sand to white-hot luminescence, killing all known lifeforms that could live inside. Then deposit the sand into a test tube, partially filled with some distilled water.

Hermetically seal the test-tube shut with a Bakelite cover, and let the mixture cool down for an hour. Then pop it in an autoclave and sterilize it.

The autoclave uses temperatures and pressures scientifically proven to kill all forms of life we now know to exist. Nothing can possibly live through that treatment. This is how surgical instruments are sterilized so they don’t introduce bacteria into the body of the patient.

Then give your sterilized mixture 24 hours to sit undisturbed. Stand by as hidden, unacknowledged ‘torsion fields’ gather up the raw materials in your tubes and start creating DNA — and life. Fast!

After the 24 hours, skim off the top layer and study the results under a microscope. Repeat the same sterilization process two more times and continue to sample and study the results. That’s it!
Now this reminded me of someone else that supposedly noticed spontaneous life from inorganic chemicals. He has some YouTube videos showing the synthetic life growing.

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook ... 20life.htm

So not only is Dr. Burisch's work validated, it is apparently reproducible and others have noticed similar effects.
Could this be why Dr. Brown was interested in beach sand from different places?

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
Could this be why the tunnels in the pyramids are packed with differing sands?
And the tunnels are aligned towards differing objects in the skies.
I am always severely tempted when visiting the british museum, to jump into the so called sarcofogus.
All made from specific materials, positioned in the pyramids precisely, the signals, resonance, pressure, whatever words ( I hate words) will intensify into the recepticals, and whoever is placed there will respond and morph into that dimension.
Put Barking sands into the search box.
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Spontaneous DNA

Post by htmagic »

Kevin,

Barking sands, as in the beach in Hawaii?
Why do they call it barking sand, does it squeak when you walk on it?

Check out this video, more of what I was talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbewGohciYw

MagicBill
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Now this reminded me of someone else that supposedly noticed spontaneous life from inorganic chemicals. He has some YouTube videos showing the synthetic life growing.

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook ... 20life.htm

So not only is Dr. Burisch's work validated, it is apparently reproducible and others have noticed similar effects.
Could this be why Dr. Brown was interested in beach sand from different places?
Mr. Cook of Ohioham's Guidelines to Not Be Made into a Fool:

1) Never suggest, state or even think that something is impossible. Does anyone really remember the names of those who said that airplanes were an impossibility or that the world was flat or that sharks would never attack humans, which were actually very strong beliefs not too long ago? Never say never, and never attempt to prove the negative (only I am allowed to say "never" 'cause it's my site), which leads me to the next guideline.

2) Never attempt to prove anything. Proof is about as useless in science as it was when the Nazi's tried to prove their human superiority (BTW, I'm a German-Austrian-American). Scientists only can support their hypotheses with experimentation, and never really prove a thing. While proof may be useful in legal or mathematical matters, it always tends to lead to embarrassing errors in science--if not right away, then eventually down the road. Avoid such efforts like the plague.

3) Accept nothing as fact, but be skeptical of your skepticism. Stoicism about scientific matters is the only effective approach to studying science. Those who are too easy to accept are generally the ones who let go the earliest, whether a hypothesis remains valid or not. And skeptics are most often forgotten if not humiliated to the point of infamy first. So many people since the day's of Hume claim now to be "skeptics," as if it makes them appear to others as being more scientific / "hume-holier" than thou. Truth is, Hume's philosophies actually were intended to not only break down religion and mysticism, but also meaningful science and mathematics as well (visit the Philosophy Pages for more on this topic). Test for yourself without sensation--and wisdom will surely follow. There is a big difference between supporting a hypothesis and accepting it, and no room for doubt in either. And when in doubt even of this point, refer back to Guideline 1.
Everything he says here makes some sense...
Then he went and said this!!!
Summary. If you want to remain ahead of the scientific curve, follow the above guidelines at all cost (only the Men in Black or wannabe "men in black" ignore them, and individuals from both groups are lonely, unknown misinformers, and just plain silly).

But Mr. Cook.....YOU YOURSELF, -ARE A MAN IN BLACK!!!!!!
Are you denying the fact while dressed the way you are in this photo.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

So you think it's a case of the Cook's pot calling the kettle black, to use an old phrase.

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

The Man in Black is Jeffrey Cook?

Post by htmagic »

Dear Mr. Trickfox,

That was funny! :lol:
He was dressed in black.

Check out his Jeff Cook effect. He claims to have a room temperature superconductor going on there using coils of iron wire a la Leedskalnin. He claims it is a type II superconductor and has the math there to link it all together. I realize that you are extremely busy, Raymond, but I would appreciate it if you'd check out his math if you have a chance to go over it. I gave it a cursory glance and didn't see anything that jumped out as wrong but I didn't study it in detail and try to work out his math.

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I could find no math anywhere in relation to the Jeff Cook coil.

Could anyone provide the link without a diatribe?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Magic...I looked at his whole website and I saw what I (IMHO) believe to be some mistakes in some of his notions about the common definition of the word "DIMENSION". If you decide to use math or physics in anything it has to have consistency until it reaches abstract. If the consistency reaches abstract abruply, you can caught in your own Goedel loop (strange loop). In sumation; perhaps 99% of what he believes and promotes are ideas that I would accept completely, but there is a lot more to it than what he has pointed out. In fact his explanation prooves to be a good beginning for more serious studies.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mr. Trickfox,

Thank you for looking at that. I've never heard of a Goedel loop (strange loop) until now. I'll have to study what that means.

Mikado, the link is at the following:

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook%20effect.htm

And just start reading. He explains the coil and the Physics link gets into the theory of why he believes his coil works. There are pictures of a lighter flame being deflected by the action of the coil. So what is happening? Is it some kind of plasma steering? If so then you may have a device that can direct ball lightning to where you'd like it to go. Photon torpedoes, anyone? :twisted:

Rose, maybe this is the classified thrust vectoring program but I guess they are using much bigger coils and getting much bigger effects. I may pick up a coil he is selling on the web and study it...

MagicBill
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del ... ss_theorem

Magic; -About the trange loop, -What the difference between a strange loop and a hiccup?
Trickfox
htmagic
Senior Officer

Strange Loops?

Post by htmagic »

So Mr. Trickfox,

What is the difference between a strange loop and a hiccup? Or are they both? And is it like the "deja vu" in the Matrix?

And I started to browse that link you sent. Whoa, some heavy stuff there. I feel I'm taking shaky steps in unfamiliar territory. I will have to read it later as I'm headed for bed.

G'nite all,

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:I realize that you are extremely busy, Raymond, but I would appreciate it if you'd check out his math if you have a chance to go over it. I gave it a cursory glance and didn't see anything that jumped out as wrong but I didn't study it in detail and try to work out his math.
This is where you mention math and then I asked for a link to the math.
htmagic wrote:Mikado, the link is at the following:

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook%20effect.htm

And just start reading. He explains the coil and the Physics link gets into the theory of why he believes his coil works. There are pictures of a lighter flame being deflected by the action of the coil. So what is happening? Is it some kind of plasma steering? If so then you may have a device that can direct ball lightning to where you'd like it to go. Photon torpedoes, anyone?
I read the link again, just as I did last night and it is only a narrative. I then went into the "Physics" link and read that up until the page where a new section will be added. I could not ascertain what the relationship was between the principles he was writing about and his "coil".

I will assume (bad thing to do) that when he talks of ferromagnetic wire he is referring to what is called in most places as "mechanics wire" (I do not know what "flower wire" is). Go ahead and wind it into a coil and you will soon find out what will happen.

I have noticed that you refer to a flame as plasma, is your interpretation that of it as being a cold plasma that is non-quasineutral? Do you understand Magnetohydrodynamics? Is that why you ask the question of plasma steering? I remember something about a nozzle.

Experiments that can be only duplicated by the originator of the experiment show nothing, unfortunately. One must ask the question if all the data has been released so that it can be successfully duplicated. Just don't forget about hysteresis with the ferromagnetic wire and what effect it will have, if any.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy