lifters in a vacuum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: CONFUSION

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Unity involves a process of focus, in relation to the focus of an underlying force of energy inherent to the form and function of physical structure.
Of course this was a clear, uncomplicated statement right?

Can anyone else here understand it? I don't
Trickfox
Let's take a stab at it, in return Trickfox, you take a stab at my previous post.

If Unity be considered the total absence of entropy, that would mean that there is no friction, no resistance to electricity, no reluctance to magnetism, etc., therefore you could say at what ever or however that occurs would be a point outside of normal physical characteristics.

Now, if that point is looked upon as having an energy potential it would be .... this is a mishmash of terms. I can't do it. I don't think anyone can other than David.

All this reminds me of my Grandmother, years ago, explaining how a car operated, needless to say, she never had a Driver's license.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Trickfox wrote:
There is also fluid electrodynamics, Rayliegh-Taylor instabilities and perfect dielectric fluid mediums to investigate. The materials must be ordered and controlled at the nanolevel. This implies technologies far in advance of the ordinary building materials available from a local hardware store

A question Trickfox,

By the Rayleigh-Taylor instabilities, are you referring specifically to density differences within dielectric fluids? Or, in a more general sense, instabilities due to differential density in other medias (plasmas, salt domes, thermoclines, shock waves in fusion, etc.)?

Just curious,

Rocky
Trickfox
The Magician

GOOD QUESTION

Post by Trickfox »

Strickly the specifics parameters in fluid/plasma hydrodynamics.
For instant the value of the alpha state etc.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

All,

I ran a cross a statement on one of the threads I am very curious about. This thread seems to be the best fit for the subject.

Neenie stated:
Patrick said the Brown’s finances were strained with the start up of the mirror company, so he did not go to Hawaii at that time.
http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php? ... 98dab13276

Mirror company? I don’t recall reading anywhere that he started a mirror company.

Did they actually manufacture the mirrors? Or just re-frame, repair etc.? If they did manufacture, was the process a chemical precipitation, flash evaporation, or sputtering? If he was involved in thin film deposition processes…now wouldn’t that be an amazing coincidence! TT Brown involved in a thin metallic film deposition process. Where and when did he become familar with these processes?

Does anyone know the answer?

Rocky
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Mirror Company

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ah, Rocky,

You and I are up late tonight!

I can help you a bit about the Electric Mirror Company

. In the early seventies Dr. Brown and Josephine (as you noticed) moved to Catalina Island. They very quickly set up their living arrangements there, leasing a house, an office in the town of Avalon and a research area in what was once the old Bird Park and Aviary.

Avalon was a very small town with the added isolation of being on a basically company owned Island. There were about 2500 residents there full time I think.

You are probably quite right in your suspicions about Dr. Browns reasons for being on the island. I think that some of them were entirely personal. It was a lovely place which he grew extraordinarily fond of and actually chose as his final resting place. But what was he actually doing there? Good question.

Paul and I have collected information on how he moved over to the island and quietly set up his office. Now that would not have caused concern amongst the good folks of Avalon but when he took over the Bird Park that raised some eyebrows. So he “ went into businessâ€
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the information. I had a random thought related to the Brown technology that relies on thin films, and thought it would be very curious if the good doctor had worked in thin films. Possibly a wrong turn on my part.

Rocky
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

actually

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Your intuition about the "thin films" is actually very acurate. Just perhaps not that exact space and time. Not a wrong turn at all. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Thin film vapor

Post by Trickfox »

Rocky
Thin film modelled and structured to acheive field programmed nano-junctions. All we need now is the correct light bio-information right?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Trickfox,

Now that would be an interesting marriage of two science fields.

Several things come to mind. quantum manipulation, thought control, telepathy, scanning medical applications…the question is how do you acquire 3-D bio light information?

If you could get the information on a fine enough scale, coupled with a little quantum entanglement, and presto… a star trek teleporter! Everyone would have to have one in his or her garage. It would beat the heck out of the commute to work! Oh well, so many ideas, so little time!

Rocky
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Post by ETernalightwithin »

I'm interested and actually starting to get a license in EAV therapy. I wonder if one could combine something like BIOset and the quote below about Brown's mirrors.

P.S. The reason I say this, it's freaky how my BIOset practitioner asked the computer how far along she was (10 weeks) and the computer spit out that answer. The funny thing is, the computer is just an interface between the practitioner and my wife. The cool thing was, 3 days later she went to the doctor and the doctor said she was 10 weeks along.

Eternalightwithin

If this didn't make sense, sorry. I'm preoccupied with "the thing we must do." Respond back if you don't understand and I'll explain it more.
www.bioset.net
Rocky wrote:Trickfox,

Now that would be an interesting marriage of two science fields.

Several things come to mind. quantum manipulation, thought control, telepathy, scanning medical applications…the question is how do you acquire 3-D bio light information?

If you could get the information on a fine enough scale, coupled with a little quantum entanglement, and presto… a star trek teleporter! Everyone would have to have one in his or her garage. It would beat the heck out of the commute to work! Oh well, so many ideas, so little time!

Rocky
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: Stressing of space

Post by ETernalightwithin »

I had a response to you, but now I'm not sure...
A charged capacitor will have an effect on the space it occupies(common knowledge?)
Yet, I would put my money on the time of discharge. The more sudden it is the better. Tesla liked those sharp spikes, and whathisname is doing it now with those electron spheres... grr EVAs?
Now whether the "action" occurs because of the initial surge or is the reaction to that surge, I don't know. In other language, is it the "electrical potential" push that creates the action or space snapping back.
LOL, maybe it's not a push at all, but a pull?!?

Well, Brown made these lead capacitors out of lead and glycerine. I heard the effect comes from the mass of the matter inside, err more like the capacitor itself.

Doesn't the Casimir effect take very small distances?

Trickfox, Kevinb, and Mikado if I may... I don't understand what you were referring to several posts up, from my reply here. How can the secret be in making metal deposit "capacitors be the key to this technology? In that Brown made these huge disc capacitors with lead mixture interior and an aluminum exterior (correct me if I'm wrong about this). These things were WAY over on the macro side ;)

I agree on increasing layers, but don't forget that (as far as I am aware of)
Dr. Brown only used one layer.

So the question is too, does increasing mass increase the effect or does increasing layers do it?

Eternalightwithin

[quote="Rocky"]Eternalightwithin wrote:

Space is stressed by the sudden release of energy and gets deformed. The snapping back of space to its equilibrium is what the disc feels. So the snapping back of space is what is "pushing" the disc forward.

That’s a possible explanation that should be reviewed. I don’t have a good argument against it off the top of my head, assuming the vacuum is free of gases.

This begs a question. Does your conjecture require the potential difference between the conductors of the capacitor to “warpâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

Modern day knowledge gets much too complex

Post by Trickfox »

does increasing mass increase the effect or does increasing layers do it?

What effect specifically are you talking about there are several dynamic forces here.

Capacitors in Parallel increase voltage, and in series increase capacitance.
That is as far as I want to explain

I think I speak for everyone by saying that we are all searching as you are about these issues.

Some of us "might" just have a lot of intellectual property at stake that is an extension of some of Brown's principles.

Andrew Bolland has his designs at Qualight LLC. Why don't you ask him about how he intends to build his capacitive material device.

Do you think anyone would reveal anything specific about the complexities of Capacitors, and the "Capacitive reactance" factors. This gets more complex than you may think.

I'm still not sure I understand it myself.

Trickfox
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

ETernalightwithin

A few references you might want to look at on the net:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercapacitor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric_constant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_structure

At the super-capacitors reference pay particular attention to the porous graphite used in construction.

I’m not trying to be obscure but you will have to begin to understand polarization in the crystal lattice to get a real understanding of crystalline dielectric material. That said, density (think index of refraction) differences in layered materials is something in which I am very definitely interested.

In reference to nano-technology. If you can collect data concerning the electromagnetic and chemical structures at this level, many things are possible. The ones I speculated on are just a drop in the bucket. We haven’t even begun to utilize this field of science.

There are so many possibilities at this point, as far as nano-technology and quantum is concerned, we can only underestimate the possibilities. And that is the amazing thing about science; every time we answer a question we create ten new questions. There are more avenues open for research at this time than ever before in the history of mankind.

Rocky
Trickfox
The Magician

Are you sure?

Post by Trickfox »

Rocky wrote:ETernalightwithin

We haven’t even begun to utilize this field of science.

There are more avenues open for research at this time than ever before in the history of mankind.

Rocky
Maybe, Matbe not. But like I said we are reaching a critical mass here.
Pure Knowledge?????
It just gets more and more complex if you ask me, I've been searching for 28 years.

People before me spent their whole lifetimes trying to set the foundations for what I'm now playing around with.

It's weird. You can see the "Pseudoscience" right away, but you never end up finding a "theory of everything" Specially after you learn what Goëdel was talking about.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

uh, you may be in reverse

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
does increasing mass increase the effect or does increasing layers do it?

What effect specifically are you talking about there are several dynamic forces here.

Capacitors in Parallel increase voltage, and in series increase capacitance.
That is as far as I want to explain

I think I speak for everyone by saying that we are all searching as you are about these issues.

Some of us "might" just have a lot of intellectual property at stake that is an extension of some of Brown's principles.

Andrew Bolland has his designs at Qualight LLC. Why don't you ask him about how he intends to build his capacitive material device.

Do you think anyone would reveal anything specific about the complexities of Capacitors, and the "Capacitive reactance" factors. This gets more complex than you may think.

I'm still not sure I understand it myself.

Trickfox
Capacitors in parallel are: Ct= C1 + C2 + C3 etc. The total capacitance will be added but the voltage remains constant. The reactance will be 1/Xcp = 1/Xc1 + 1/Xc2 + 1/Xc3 etc as resistors in parallel. When capacitors are placed in parallel you are effectively increasing the plate area but the voltage for dielectric breakdown will remain constant assuming the voltage ratings are all the same.

Capacitors in series are: 1/Ct = 1/c1 + 1/C2 + 1/C3 etc. The total capacitance is the reciprocal of the sum of the reciprocals. The voltage will be added as batteries in series. The reactance will be added as series resistors, Xct = Xc1 + Xc2 + Xc3 etc. You are effectively increasing the distance between the plates which reduces the capacitance, however, the voltage rating before dielectric breakdown occurs will increase by adding the voltages assuming all have the same value. This is why the Flame Jet Generator is....oh hell, look at the patent and you will see why it is capable of High Voltages.

How far do you want to go?

Capacitance = K (Constant for the dielectric) x A(Area of the plates) / d (distance between the plates)

Has anyone ever considered that elastance is a factor here? I have waited to hear it but so far, there have been no takers.

Now, if you want to talk about a basic flying disc, you have to start with asymmetrical plates and a dielectric that has a very high breakdown voltage. The breakdown voltage will also determine the distance between the plates. The voltage applied must not exceed the breakdown voltage. Now plate size/area will also have an effect.

This is just on page one. Do you see the complexities that this can get into? There is enough in that paragraph that if you really, really wanted to build one and experiment, theeeeeerrrrreeee you go!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy