THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: it doesn't mind?

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Kevin,

In your earlier post talking about aether you said " If you can recocognize the aether and its ways, then you can manipulate it, IT DOESN'T MIND, and is inexhaustible, never ending, for ever and ever."

When you say "aether earths" are you meaning as in " electricity "going to ground" or are you meaning the way an animal finds shelter by " earthing" or " going to ground" .... or perhaps something else that I don't know about yet?

Can you zero in on what you mean by "it doesn't mind?" Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

I want you to know that I do not kick puppies, cats etc. However, lately I feel as I have.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I hope everybody understands

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,
I understand that you don't kick puppies <g> You are a good and understanding man and I know that Kevin has to understand that what he says is HARD to figure. And anyone trying to explain his position owes it to others trying to learn to present the material as precisely as possible.

I am hopeful that you understand also Kevin that we are showing you respect during our effort to get a handle on exactly what you mean . Its sort of like heading off an argument before it gets started. The best thing to say sometimes is " Now let me understand ... is this actually what you said? Did I hear that straight?............ for the moment suspending all other considerations. Thats why both Mikado and I will push on you for as precise a meaning as possible.

I wish in a way that Mr. Kitselman was still alive and able to join us in this forum. I understand that he could take a complicated conversation like this and really run with it. Apparently he had studied Tibetan philosophies and I have a feeling that this ..... energy into materialization ????? ... sort of thread that we SEEM to be talking about here was right up his alley. I confess I get easily lost. Doesn't mean that it is less interesting! But I have no long term experience with this . Others out there???????

The witch burning comment I can understand.( Knowing many out there who would be at great risk a hundred years ago ... three hundred years ago and as you discovered, perhaps yesterday.)

But Kevin, Mikado is right also, sometimes its good to ask of yourself .... were your actions more designed for some sort of "moral victory?" over that old woman who MAYBE is "trapped" in her own belief system? Its good to ask if that is productive?

my coffees opinion worth! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

I'm lost

Post by Trickfox »

I'm lost!!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

that translates

That might also translate HUH?

Never lost for long, Trickfox. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

To All,
I layed it on a bit thick yesterday, because its a strange system that i detect, sorry if I offended anyone , I meant to do that in a way, to flush to the top , at the start what its all about.
I run an antique shop, this puts all nationalities in front of me, I have realised how offended some are at the mere whiff of anything against what they believe and comprehend.
So when I saw a chance to highlight religion and belief I did.
I consider that all past religions , cults whatever are based around the same thing, this elusive aether.
I could have layed it on much thicker, very thick.
Contol of the masses is a very powerfull subject, it has been done through religion anf fear.
If they have lost religion , then the fear must be increased.
So how do they manage that ?
If you watch muslims at prayer , you will see them lower their heads to the ground, I detect a seperate flow at below aprox 18 inchs, they time the prayers to precision, there are countless sites that will give you the precise second any where in the world to do this.
Then millions of minds will be saying and thinking the same at the same time.facing the same alignment.
If this is no longer possible with the masses, but if you know how the aether system operates, and at what frequencies, we operate, well , look at GWEN, TETRA, and listen to the angel Gabriels HAARP.
Like it or not, to discuss the aether, life , death, the bit in between, religion , science, and the manipulation of science must come into it, sorry.
If you are comfortable in your present reality where you are possibly well respected and highly thought of, will you risk delving into these areas?, or are you held in fear.
Fear is the big tool, if you are afraid of some unseen force, be it secret service or another reality, will you mess with it.
The whole worlds economy revolves around oil, if you threaten it, it may not like it.
If you believe there is a god, will you dare to question it.
I may be a puppy in the words world, but in other parts , I will leave most standing.
How do you think anything arrived on this planet ?
I am not a scientist, I dont need to be, I am a dowser, with attitude, this can seem arrogant, blunt, sorry.
I dont know what I follow, I do know how to follow it, looking back I recognise those that have known better than me how to follow it, what they have called it, what names and symbols they have assigned to it.
By watching all nature and how it uses the aether, I have been able to deduce many things, I may be wrong, but I may be right.
I particurally watch trees, from little acorns massive oaks appear, just one acorn out of aprox 10,000 will be lucky, that luck is about position.
I am simply a lucky acorn, that stood on the right spot, at the right moment.
I am no different to anyone else, I have deduced that we are all the same, its all about if you can modulate the frequencies , and pick up the information, they have stuck Einsteins brain in a bottle, in case its special, it wont be, just able to link up to more channels.
If you learn words, you will be a wordsmith, where does that knowledge come from, where does the knowledge to stand upcome from, its not in the matter, its from space, we have become locked into the science and world of matter, when it doesn't matter, its the space between everything that is one.
Matter and how it manipulates that one is what matters, this I recognise in TTBrown, he was using matter to manipulate the space, watching and recording what happened, he wasn't really bothered about the rock, its what the rock did.
Anyway, sorry if I lost you, I meant to, I wanted to see the reaction, and for you to perhaps glimpse where you are going.
I am well used to people almost snarling at me, its water off a ducks back, but I am only the messanger, honestly saying what I detect, learning in amazement how clever some are, how they unknowingly are tapped in.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

attitudes

You have not offended anyone here, or if you have I hope that they will speak up for themselves. A douser with an attitude eh? Just exactly what we have needed here!

Have you read Beau Kitselmans little booklet " Hello Stupid?"

If you haven't read very much about the man I expect that Pauls book will introduce him to you soon. He and Dr. Brown worked together starting in the forties and they developed a friendship and our sources have said, a partnership, which lasted for their entire lives. Beau Kitselman was the only man (according to Dr. Browns daughter) that he felt comfortable with. His best friend perhaps, next to Josephine. I will try to get you a link to Kitselmans little book which he wrote in 1962. You will understand when you read it that he is railing against the establishment for being STUPID, for being AFRAID.

And Much of what you have said Kevin was a topic of a conversation that Paul and I had just yesterday. There was a phrase that Dr. Brown used , we commented on .... and I see that you have used it in your last message. I will not quote it because thats up to Paul but I just want you to know that you are not as far out there alone as you feel that you may be.

I see your banner very clearly .... branches above, roots below .... and I am very pleased that it is flying next to ours. Anticipating your next thoughts ......... Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Economic / Political Imperatives

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: There was a phrase that Dr. Brown used , we commented on .... and I see that you have used it in your last message.
I think the phrase Elizabeth is referring to from Kevin's post is:
kevin.b wrote:The whole worlds economy revolves around oil, if you threaten it, it may not like it.
Actually, the way Dr. Brown put it was simply, "It's all about oil."

I suggest you all rent or buy a copy of "Who Killed the Electric Car?" if you've got any doubt about just what Dr. Brown might have meant by that. That one's a real eye opener.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Einsteins answer/question

We have spoken about this before. Einstein at one point was asked what he felt the most important question to have the answer to would be. I am paraphrasing here so please forgive me but the gist of his answer was the question " Is the Universe a friendly place?" Now his answers I always found interesting because he made quite a point of saying " If we DECIDE" in front of each of the possibilities (scholars of Einstein, if you can find the EXACT quote, that would be great. I hope I am not doing him a disservice here but his answer has always meant alot to me .... because of its implications.

He basically said, IF WE DECIDE that the universe is unfriendly than we will forever prepare for wars ( and who can prepare for war, truthfully and be preparing for peace at the same time?) We would forever be building those walls ( like the Scottish castles that Kevin just mentioned, where making a stronger and stronger wall was so important) A bigger army, more devastating bombs .... the good old Weapons of Mass Destruction. ( what an obscene phrase that is so easily bandied about!)

On the other hand Einstein said IF WE DECIDE That the Universe is freindly than we can put all of that away and start learning what it is to be the humans that we perhaps have been meant to be.

Problem is, as Eisenhower mentioned .... there is this " establishment" that has grown up around making war, controlling people and economy and it isn't about to lose its vested interest in the status quo.

So when we all talk about recognizing that there is another world available and perhaps even meant for us .... we also have to realize that through our own fears we have allowed a second world to run the course of our lives. Its powerful and its real and it won't just fade away. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Thick, uh uh. But what is really thick?

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:I run an antique shop, this puts all nationalities in front of me, I have realised how offended some are at the mere whiff of anything against what they believe and comprehend.

Then they are closed minded and you will find no closed doors here. You may get into a .....deep rooted discussion, but that is all. Just in case you haven't noticed that yet.
kevin.b wrote: So when I saw a chance to highlight religion and belief I did.
I consider that all past religions , cults whatever are based around the same thing, this elusive aether.
That has got to be the most closed minded, unresearched statement I have ever heard here yet. Read history, it has NOTHING to do with the aether. Religions are mostly made by men for the control of same. Spritual awareness of the universe is different. You have grouped Religions, cults etc into one pot.

kevin.b wrote: I could have layed it on much thicker, very thick.
Contol of the masses is a very powerfull subject, it has been done through religion anf fear.
Now the above statement says what I just said. You must be really great to have at parties.
kevin.b wrote:
If you watch muslims at prayer , you will see them lower their heads to the ground, I detect a seperate flow at below aprox 18 inchs, they time the prayers to precision, there are countless sites that will give you the precise second any where in the world to do this.
Then millions of minds will be saying and thinking the same at the same time.facing the same alignment.
I was going to comment but decided not to. I'll let everyone's imagination run wild.

kevin.b wrote: Like it or not, to discuss the aether, life , death, the bit in between, religion , science, and the manipulation of science must come into it, sorry.
Sorry for what?
kevin.b wrote: If you are comfortable in your present reality where you are possibly well respected and highly thought of, will you risk delving into these areas?, or are you held in fear.
Fear is the big tool, if you are afraid of some unseen force, be it secret service or another reality, will you mess with it.

Don't misunderstand courage and respect for fear, you would be highly underestimating an opponent.
kevin.b wrote: The whole worlds economy revolves around oil, if you threaten it, it may not like it.
Yes it does, but, I believe that if properly done, anything is possible and there is definately more money to be made in the plastics and medicinal industries than in selling you one gallon of petrol.
kevin.b wrote: I may be a puppy in the words world, but in other parts , I will leave most standing.
Well, why did you choose the word, "puppy"? Was it because of my reference of it to Elizabeth? Apparently you failed to comprehend the reference.
kevin.b wrote: How do you think anything arrived on this planet ?
I am not a scientist, I dont need to be, I am a dowser, with attitude, this can seem arrogant, blunt, sorry.
You want blunt, ok. You are right, you are not a scientist. You don't even ascribe to the scientific method. You misuse terms and when someone attempts to help "steer" you, you arrogantly respond with more of the previous. There's blunt.
kevin.b wrote: I dont know what I follow, I do know how to follow it, looking back I recognise those that have known better than me how to follow it, what they have called it, what names and symbols they have assigned to it.
To an adept, this statement proves my point.
kevin.b wrote: By watching all nature and how it uses the aether, I have been able to deduce many things, I may be wrong, but I may be right.
I particurally watch trees, from little acorns massive oaks appear, just one acorn out of aprox 10,000 will be lucky, that luck is about position.
I am simply a lucky acorn, that stood on the right spot, at the right moment.
I am no different to anyone else, I have deduced that we are all the same, its all about if you can modulate the frequencies , and pick up the information, they have stuck Einsteins brain in a bottle, in case its special, it wont be, just able to link up to more channels.
If you learn words, you will be a wordsmith, where does that knowledge come from, where does the knowledge to stand upcome from, its not in the matter, its from space, we have become locked into the science and world of matter, when it doesn't matter, its the space between everything that is one.
Matter and how it manipulates that one is what matters, this I recognise in TTBrown, he was using matter to manipulate the space, watching and recording what happened, he wasn't really bothered about the rock, its what the rock did.
Well let me give you a news flash. You need words to communicate. If you feel that you are onto something, guess what? You need words to communicate. You ramble and contradict yourself over and over and every time you post you go more out there. You call the energy lines you detect the aether, here's another news flash (WARNING! I am repeating an analogy!) that would be akin to calling air "sound". Air is the medium that sound waves travel via. If you research old postulations of science, that is where the concept of the aether came from. The fact that sound needed a medium to travel in, EM emissions also needed a medium, thus the aether. Does it exist? I am not going there, in this post.

Let me point out something else. You use the term. "As above, so below". You must be a Christian for Christ used that term. Also, it is used in some Tibetan teachings as well and believe me, it doesn't mean what you mean and, in my opinion, find another term. That is, unless you want the average person to think you are referring to the teachings of Christ.

Here's another news flash, (with film at 11)you yourself appear to be ascribing everthing there is into ....... these energy lines. Are you beginning a cult? It appears that way to me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14, Stunning post, class.
Thats not to butter you up or anything, just as I see it, thats all I do, say as I see, not just with my eyes, but the unseen , unknown.
I am often called arrogant, it makes me smile.
A couple of things, OIL, you say there is as much money to be made from plastic and medicinal, true, it all comes from oil, you should have included perfumes.
Beginning a cult, NO, dont want any followers, wont follow anyone.
I am not christian or anything, they all puzzle me, nature amazes me, this planet is alive, and annoyed, it is been raped, if you were been raped what would you do, if you got the chance ?
As this link is about unseen, unknown, i will return to that, I feel out gunned by some on here, though its friendly fire.
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/muses
These NINE ladies are how I consider symbols and deities where used instead of words, the nine lines are the fountain of all knowledge, if you can recognise them ( its where museum origonates )
In an instant I KNEW ever so much, silly thing is I didn't know what I suddenly knew, I am learning, I am not arrogant, I am humbled to my knees, by nine lines in three threes.
Whatever the aether is, it is portrayed very well by these nine muses.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

so above, so below

I agree with you Mikado and Kevin. I believe alot of folks out there will subscribe to the idea that particular phrase , or concept, is Christian in nature. But it is far older than that. The thing that confounds me many times is that Christians take on things of great antiquity without ever realizing that they are doing so .... believing wholly that it came from a single source, which they then somehow "OWN". I may offend some out there, but this is not the case.

The Babylonians spoke of it, the Egyptians, The Phoenicians, Ancient Chinese , writing of Tibet ..... all refer to a connection of some sort of dimensions. The Christian cornerstone of the battle of evil against good had SOME of its beginnings with Zoroaster .... a good 600 years before the birth of Christ.

And you nod a little toward what some now call the Gaia principal ... Where the Earth can and will suffer only so much from these upstarts called humans and then will "rearrange herself" and perhaps start over. Perhaps.

Mikado, you are a class act. I appreciate your ability to call things as you sees things and yet remain open to the mysteries that are out there. Your mentality has a special touch to it which you understand more than most.

And Mikado understands more than you think he does Kevin. And you are not outgunned in this discussion! In fact I think its been a pretty interesting exchange.

Who was it that said that the meeting of two elements causes a reaction and when that reaction happens both are changed forever? That I see happening here. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

does this sound the same?

Is this what we are talking about?

“To every form of being is assigned (thus calmly spoke the venerable sage)
An active principle, Howe’ver removed from sense and observation.
It subsists in all things, in all natures..... in the stars of azure heaven, the unenduring clouds, in flower and tree, in every pebbly stone that paves the brooks, the stationary rocks that morning waters, and the invisible air.

Whate’re exists hath properties that speed beyond itself, communicating good simple blessing or with evil mixed, spirit that knows no insulating spot. No chasm, no solitude, from link to link it circulates, the soul of all the worlds. This is the Freedom of the Universe.â€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: does this sound the same?

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="Elizabeth Helen Drake"]Is this what we are talking about?

“To every form of being is assigned (thus calmly spoke the venerable sage)
An active principle, Howe’ver removed from sense and observation.
It subsists in all things, in all natures..... in the stars of azure heaven, the unenduring clouds, in flower and tree, in every pebbly stone that paves the brooks, the stationary rocks that morning waters, and the invisible air.

Whate’re exists hath properties that speed beyond itself, communicating good simple blessing or with evil mixed, spirit that knows no insulating spot. No chasm, no solitude, from link to link it circulates, the soul of all the worlds. This is the Freedom of the Universe.â€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

To Mrs. Robinson

Post by Mikado14 »

Oh where have you gone Mr. Twigsnapper,

The forum has a new topic for you,

uuu uuu uuu

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Sorry I'm still lost

Post by Trickfox »

The trickfox is still lost here Kevin.

I have never seen the strange and wonderfull odities which are your interpretation of your own surroundings.
I believe you speak like a solopsist,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsismat least until you find anyone who agrees completely with every concept you have spoken of.

In a way each of us sees only what we want to interpret and we constantly battle to define, refine, and restructure all that exists.

Kevin, you said you wanted to learn math.....WHY?

You don't need it do you?

Even if someone told you to try and solve equations to understand geometry and topology, you might ignore the numbers and symbols, all your mind can see are images and textures with it patterns of laylines and subtle signs of your king "Fibonacci".

Perhaps you should read again the text on the "Golden Ratio" and search for your king "Fibonacci" there. Fibonacci may have learned it himself from someone older. You want to learn math......then go to the library and gaze through the books, but don't look for anything special.

Just let the little voice in your mind guide you.

I have nothing to teach you unless you want to build something real.

Something with real solid components that perform real and practical
tasks, Even if I agreed to let you play with those practical mathematical instruments, -All I can do is watch to make sure you don't blow yourself up or hurt anyone around you. Because although you are brave and bashfull, you cannot control overwhelming power.

And

Parhaps if some day, when you want to understand how I can use my mind to control such "real technology" as your mind has never imagined, please know that you need not fear me for the HARP I play was built with my own hands, -those same gentle hands that reached out to you and said welcome to our clan.

We fear not technology for perhaps we are the real men in black and we understand everything which presents itself to us. There is no mystery worth ignoring due to fear. there is no danger in observing the truth. wherever it may come from. either in the past , now of even from the future.

Kevin, haven't you experienced the time machine?.... why else would you be here trying to convince everyone to hear you out and respect what you say in public FOREVER. Remember as these very words are gobbled up by dozens upon dozens artificial search bot which watch every single word you are typing and archives them so difinitively to yourself in the future.

And now Kevin, imagine YOU are that person looking at these words again in the year 2012. Picture yourself looking back at your youth with a cringed smile remembering how you were and how you have changed the world.........OR NOT.

Where do you see yourself then Kevin?

Have you reached your apex, are you on the path to it. Whom is your lead? and if you are the only "truth" Kevin........... can it be only so?

Perhaps also your truth will be to descend from your throne above everyone and grant us the wisdom and respect we seek and expect of you and also from you.

I may be still lost out there in the vast universe, but I'm certainly not lost in your world, You are lost in mine. Like a little pea in the middle of a vast ocean on the planet of a star far away in THAT :arrow: direction.

As for me, I'm just cautious about waisting time to come to some meaningful understanding about objective and practical realities like lasers, high voltage, and exotic math.

Pseudo science is divided by a rasor thin edge of metaphysics. New science always comes with the modern day acusations of wizardry, Just ask Dr. Jack Sarfatti, and several other post quantum proponents!

That is the price one must pay to study the most advanced knowledge in this world.

Just remember Kevin, there are people "smarter than the both of us put together" who are reading this post at this very moment, and somehow we have more freedom than they have, -because we can speak of these things together in public, and they cannot.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com