THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am opening this "pool" to discuss things "unknown and unseen"

While reading over some of the things that have been discussed on the forum I realized that we may be falling into an old box. Especially when we start talking about Townsend Browns name being linked with "Flying Saucers and UFOs." Its really easy to just go in that direction without having too many other thoughts about what the REALITY of things might be around us.

I had a good friend once who owned a magnificent library. Books he had collected his entire life were arranged neatly nearly to the ceiling and he loved each and every one of those books.

I thought of him the other day when looking over some of the photos that Paul took in Ireland. Thats where this fellow lived and most of the time the only company he had in his library was this enormous dog. He would read and the dog, he laughed, would lie at his feet and keep his feet warm.

He said once what a shame it was that this magnificent creature (An Irish Wolfhound) would never be able to share that part of his life with him. Never know what was in those books, never understand what those marks on the pages meant. "Still" he said, "I would sorely miss his company."

And it strikes me. That we are alot like that dog right now. There are things that we have no concept of nor the ABILITY to conceive. Its a blow to our egos maybe but thats the simple truth. We ARE NOT the masters of everything we see and touch. There are things out there that are WAY beyond us. Not BETTER perhaps because thats the point of this whole drill. My friend used to pat his dog and say " but then, he doesn't need to read, he has me."

And so I open this forum site with that in mind.

Rods????? Anybody even heard of them??????

http://www.irishufology.net/forums/inde ... #entry2338

Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

so interesting

Post by Victoria Steele »

This might be a small step away from the life of Townsend Brown but maybe the diversion is good for a moment.

I loved this from the site that Elizabeth just mentioned http://www.irishufology.net/forums/inde ... #entry2338

Isn't this what we have been talking about all along?

This Forum is designed for all those who wish to share, exchange, communicate, or address subjects, topics, experiences with ‘The World. It is a UFO -Plus mind / consciousness / many 'Reality' topics - Discussion Board with a difference. It has to be. Because it's intention is to be a free running assault on everything "we" ever thought of as defined and "real". For the very first time in humankind's known histories on this planet, we humans... children of this overall Universe... are becoming aware of something together. Nothing works or means anything the way it used to. We are now in the "Informational Age" tumbler of incessant change, and looking at all things familiar as breaking up. But, it had to come to this... eventually... if our ignorance and bondage was ever to be exposed and overcome."

I loved that statement and commitment "Its intention is to be a free running assault on everything "we" ever thought of as defined and "real""

Thats what your forum has been too Paul, except you have been doing the above while writing about the life of Townsend Brown. No wonder your head explodes daily!

Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Arthur the Wolfhound

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: ...most of the time the only company he had in his library was this enormous dog. ...this magnificent creature (An Irish Wolfhound) would never be able to share that part of his life with him.
Irish Wolfhound, you say? Look anything like this one?

This fellow's name is Arthur, and he roams the grounds of a place called Ballyseede Castle Hotel in the town of Tralee.

BTW, if anybody would like to see the book of pictures we've published of our trip last fall, click this link to download a .pdf file:

http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore.ph ... _id=280931

The book ID is 280931; after you download and the .pdf, enter the password 761273.

This was all done with a way-cool service and program called "MyPublisher.com." You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader, and I don't think the link works in Firefox; try Internet Explorer.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hello,
My name is Kevin, I wander about with a pair of dowsing rods, I must appear as rather odd.
I have been able to dowse since been shown as a youngster, as an heating Engineer, ( plumber to Americans ) I was taught to trace water and pipes etc, its a sort of party trick to trace peoples pipes and drains.
Over the last couple of years though my life has changed, all because a friend asked me to find some ancient rocks , I found them by dowsing, but also found nine dead straight lines, they have changed my life have those lines.
Your eyes cant see them, science says they dont exist, I say they do, and I will try to explain why.
Because of what happened to me when I discovered nine lines, my life went into ancient megaliths, a quest started simier to trying to register on here.
What happened to me will sound bizzar, I KNEW ever so much, in a split second, I knew why they built the pyramids and why they are made of limestone, I knew how to set them out, how to locate and position all stone circles and other megaliths, this is not easy to handle, especially when I had no schooling, I began to search present science, and kept KNOWING it was wrong, now I seem to recognise what is actually correct, to this end I recognise David Barclay, I may not know what the dickens He is on about at times, but I know he is right.
Such a statement will be hard to swallow to scientific rationalists , sorry.
From megaliths I ventured into crop circles, and have been to many, a lot are created by hoaxers, but some are not, those I pay special attention to.

Nine lines of what ?, nine lines of parallel lines, arranged in three groups of threes, each line is one inch wide, and they are spaced apart in distance that matchs fibonacci, annoyingly not precisely to inchs, I will discuss that later.
I find these sets of nine lines in many alignments, these alignments match celestial occurances, most notably the min/max of the sun and moon, but many other alignments as well.
All in all it creates a matrix, this unfortunately makes one think of a film, I dont mean that, I mean a matrix of crossing lines, nine lines in particuler, to which there is much reference in ancient texts mainly as symbols, again I recognise them, especially the nine gods from Ra in Egypt.
Where many of these sets of lines cross, they form the patterns best visualised in crop circles, and because nothing is equal, remember Fibonacci, they are limitless in variety.
The lines are carriers, sort of wires, what they carry follows the dead straigt lines, but crosses from line to line with ease.
Because I can switch targets ( by thinking about a different signal ) I can work out what is going on, many dowsers follow one set of signals, I follow many.
Its a long story, and I have tried to chop off my index finger today, whilst wiring a pump into my heating system, so I will leave it at that, I hope this journey into the unseen is relevant, I welcome skeptics, they inspire me and make me think, I do a lot of thinking, and it is like water off a ducks back to me, I KNOW I have to face a lot.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As I didn't manage to say Merry Christmas, hope this will do as a Happy new year message,
Not everything is how you see it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGsKSzW0Yo
This is whats coming soon, where walking in the air.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

things unknown, unseen

Post by kevin.b »

One of the reasons why I am so drawn to TTbrown his the understanding of rocks that he had, I think you refer to it as petro voltaic.
I have been burned by this , I have travelled through the air, with the greatest of ease ,because of this, when something like that happens to you, rocks look different afterwards.
Megaliths.
http://www.megalithic.info/
Because my initial introduction to what makes my rods move centred around megaliths, I threw myself into them, searching out and visiting hundreds of them, always checking how they aligned to what I detected.
My dowsing abilities increased all the time I was doing this, and I have to re-check all I detect continuously.
I visited all the stone circles and barrows I could find, all the market crosses that England is so blessed with, wells are very interesting, more of water later.
Churchs came into my sites, again England is covered in them, lots on alignments.
I joined the ley hunters of England, and haunted dowsing forums.
All the time, rocks, certain types of rocks, I knew why, but lacked the science, a word appeared to me, CHIRALITY, handness, look at your hands, they are the same but handed, I nearly flipped, the chirality of the rocks is the key.
Another little word popped into my sights, COCOLITHS, little beauties are them, they ruled this planet, totally, they are limestone, there remains are, and England again is blessed with this, and chalk, where do you think stone henge is stuck in the middle of?
CHALK.
Once I realised TTBrown had been working with rocks, I KNEW why, whether he knew of chirality I dont know.
Everything spins, everything spins.
CHIRALITY assists the aether to spin in rocks, capacitors, storing up huge potential, I know they do, I have been burnt.
The megaliths of this planet were built by a superior race, we are inferior to what they knew, forget all of this caveman rubbish, look back to gain lost knowledge, the knowledge I recognise in TTbrown.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

much to share

Kevin,

I wanted you to know that I believe we have much to share in the future. Please forgive me for being a little slow on the response. Much of what you are saying is quite new to me, and even some of the words that you use are new to my understanding.

What is not new however is the feeling that you are RIGHT, and you are onto something, whether others around you can translate your words or not. (and that definitely includes me)

So even if I am slow in responding appropriately to your enthusiasm, know that there is no discount in my regard here. This is going to be an exciting new year with all kinds of avenues to follow. Not many of them I expect to totally or sometimes even halfway understand.

So based on the fact that I know next to nothing about what you are saying here ( Trickfox loses me with his math too) please understand that you have a willing student here, for the things that you have learned, but that I am definitely a first grader.

If you haven't already had the chance you might be interested in reading some of the notes that Dr. Brown left behind in one of his lab notebooks. ( number one, I think). You can find a listing of the notebooks available and their contents on Andrews site http://www.qualight.com/

Dr. Brown makes some interesting comments about the qualities of certain ancient rock structures.

Let me do some studying and I'll get back to you with more appropriate comments! Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

magnet passing over iron filings

Have any of you ever done that as a kid? scattered a bunch of iron filings on a piece of paper. They are randomly massed, going in all kinds of directions. The you pass a magnet over them and just watch what happens. No one would ever SEE the force that aligns those filings, but it happens. Thats what is happening here, in the oddest of ways.

Andrew. I know what Kevin is saying here may seem totally off the chart as far as your work but it is not really, just coming in from another angle. And can we get back to Bentonite for just a bit?

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~hubbe/BENT.htm

I never knew that it was also referred to as montmorillonite.

Kevin, in your work as a plumber ..... have you ever had occasion to work with bentonite? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: things unknown, unseen

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:look back to gain lost knowledge, the knowledge I recognise in TTbrown.
Kevin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Thank you for the warm welcome.
In the UK we call the substance you talk of as Fullers earth, it was used extensively in the wool scouring trade, to absorb the grease out of the wool after sheep shearing, it can be used as a sealant , similer to how clay is employed.
Cocoliths,
http://www.geologyshop.co.uk/chalk.htm

Sorry I will provide links to any strange things I mention
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Chirality,
Everything spins, if you use the correct chirality of a material, it will spin the aether into itself, like a battery.
By placing different chirality materials in precise positions you can guide the aether to your desired target.
By slicing thin slivers of opposing chirality materials and placing them on top of each other, you could spin the aether flow in the opposite direction that the planet does, hence the magic flying carpet.
I haven't done this, just can visualise it.
Chirality,
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v12/i3/chirality.asp
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

spinning

OK all,

What you say makes some sense to me, though I still don't quite get it. The "layering" of material especially. Must be a tough thing to get just the right ratio .... the right material ..... certainly interesting .... building some sort of " aether charge" up.

Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Hello, I look forward to maths with you, I need help with it.
http://www.heraldica.org/topics/fdl.htm
I know what this is all about, I wander around cathedrals endlessly following the flowers of life, they are in groups of fours either side of the leylines, they spin to the left and right, in fibonacci sized rectangles of 34 ins by 55 ins, dependant on how many sets of these groups of fours result in the floor length of the aisle, gothic architecture is designed around this and circles, and the colomns are sited precisely, and are made of limestone, I have discovered many secrets in the churchs and cathedrals, have a read about Abbot Suger, he was the last person to really know about how creation occurs.
I haven't quite reached about that yet, its all about devine measure, and uncle fibonacci is everywhere.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:Chirality,
I haven't done this, just can visualise it.
Chirality,
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v12/i3/chirality.asp
kevin
EXCELLENT......
Read your own website reference again Kevin. Please note that there is an unballance in the universe. Look carefully at this. There are other dimensions involved here too. I know how you feel for having made this discovery, but there is more discoveries to come , and if you continue to follow this path you are probably due for a few more epithanies here.

Now imagine "Electrohydrodnamic fields"and the subject of Chirality, and Also THE CHIRALITY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

When you are out there in empty space, -so far away from the earth and the sun that they look like stars....... Where is North??? and what is your chirality then?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
You live up to your name.
I have an advantage, I can dowse.
As above , so below.
I consider this planet is constantly held in a set of lines, its N<S<E<W is created because of where it is, if it flips off this axis it will settle again upon the same set of lines that will be to north etc. the planet will have to re-settle and god help us.

What I detect everywhere is crossing points of many lines, they always form four sort of dominant outlets ( I consider this is where the cross has developed from ) to actually follow this you draw out the swastika with curved arms, or the celtic cross to be precise.
I realise I am only viewing the flat plane I reguard as the floor.
As every line I detect repeats in sets of nines add infernitum, I deduce they are emitting from flat panels on the inside of a sort of football, there will be a name for such a shape? ( multi faced globe )
Therefore wherever I am, north ,south, east and west is relevant to that set of alignments, the vast overwhelming number of lines I detect, are upon a sort of compass n,s,e,w. so this planets cardinal points will always defer to these lines, all other celestial bodies will defer to where they are held in the lines.
I use a compass when plotting the lines, as I have no other reference point to fix upon.
As all the constructions are still precisely in line with the lines, I deduce that the wandering of the poles is an electrical occurance, and in fact the planet holds in the lines.
If this expands out everywhere, then n,s,e,w, will be relevant to where you are and upon which crossing point you are on.
So as long as I have my rods with me, I will be able to plot, in any direction, as long as i can fix on something, like a distant star, then see how the lines develop their cardinal four points, and bobs your uncle, N,S,E,W.
The football we are all inside of is spinning as well, so everything spins
Kevin
fibonacci is king