antigravity forum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Apology

Post by Mikado14 »

I am sorry, I am sorry for my rudeness, I have had time to think.

I will say this (one more time on a soap box), What I see David et al at having is nothing more than a postulation or at best conjecture, it is not even a working hypothesis for that requires some established facts as true. Postulation can lead to a theory. Since no mathematics are forthcoming to substantiate statements made, one can only come to the afore mentioned conclusion but it is not a theory.

To David: what needs to be done is to take what you have from the postulation stage into the theoretical where you dynamically attempt to develop the language and/or math to proceed. This means not using words that have meanings in other areas of science unless they are the same(ie: try using the term opposition instead of resistance). The first step is to develop a language of your postulation and a definition of terms. You don't have this, try as I have to get you to, you just slip into another explanation. Sort of reminiscent of the person who goes to France and believes that if yells loud enough and slow enough, the person will understand. It doesn't work. Trickfox may have said - Tower of Babel? - for that is what is going on here.

To Trickfox: Any postulation is worthy of looking into and I know you know this. You are coming into your stride, I can see this. Your posts are....different than a few months ago. You have your second wind or is it your third? I told you, you are here for the math....DO IT!

Forums are such a terrible means of communicating........dreams and ideas.

I'm going back to the Knights Templar, Scottish rite Freemasonry and Martin Decker, and to read up a little on Chapter 11 and 7 bankruptcy petitions and filings. A rock here, a rock there, who knows what will be there, but not till after the holidays.

Paul, I went to a Farmers market tonight, I almost purchased your Christmas present, I realized that it was only 1/16th scale....it was a DeLorean with a flux capacitor.

Elizabeth, Trickfox and Mark, books..old books...so many.. I found an old text book that I had 30 years ago, almost bought it. Nothing like the smell of those old friends.

And last but not least, Mr. Twigsnapper. What would I have gotten for you? I saw so many things but two stood out, the first was a beautiful hand carved chess set on a wooden base but something caught my eye, it was something called an Irish walking stick, all bent and twisted, may you never need one except to show.....class.

To everyone else, you too Grinder et al

Peace

Best to everyone,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado

I was not even conscious of the fact that I was spelling your name wrong, so I apologize for this oversight.

Yes, I think we need a black-board, a big black-board a big box of chalk. And yes, I will bring the chalk.

No I am not frustrated, but I can see how this could make a guy weak in the knees, but onward and sideways if you will.........

First off Mikado.........I do not have your talents........would probably be useless in your line of work, nor do I have your language skills, not even close.

You are very confident........that's good......critical too, which is also good.

And of course you are not a mind reader, so I will keep plugging away at this until we hit some middle ground.

I look forward to hearing your take on Smith's work. I simply thought that the Brown gang would have latched on that a long time ago, which is why I had not mentioned it earlier.

If I can offer anything of any value to any of you it would be a perspective, which might not sound like much if you say it fast, but I do feel it would be of some help.

So lets try it without confusing things with the wrong words......

We look out at an expanding universe and assume that the universe is expanding, but is it? It certainly looks that way. But if (time) the aether is in fact in the process of non-linear acceleration in opposition to the isometric expansion of universe would we be able to tell the difference between our own non-linear acceleration, (the aether field of the earth) and the expansion of universe? Would we be able to realize that the two were opposite aspects of the same thing, as without the non-linear acceleration of the aether (time) to the center of the earth there would be no accelerative expansion of universe?

If this is the case the non-linear acceleration close to the center of the earth's core must be fantastic...........therefore we are talking zero energy at the center of the core, which would indicate a very cold condition.

If time accelerates to the center of field where it encounters a non-absolute boudary beyond which the simultaneous condition of universe exists, both the future and the past merge into one single simultaneous state. This would suggest that the core of the earth is not what we have thought it to be.

Now, underground horticulture demonstrates the acceleration of plant growth with depth, even though the work area is open to the outside of the earth. This cannot be duplicated at surface, as at 1400 meters we are looking at a 400+% increase in the rate of growth (ageing) and an increase in the cellular dynamics of the plants themselves. I would call this significant.

Secondly we know that lunar materials correspond to an increase in (time) aether acceleration, which affects an increase in the growth (ageing) of plants.

We might assume from this that the lunar surface is closer to the core of the moon, therefore the lunar singularity at the center of the core is the same as that of the singularity at the center of the earth's core. I considered this at first, but realized this was not possible, as the spin rate of both bodies is not the same even if the difference in size is taken into account.

According to my understanding of science no one seems to know why plants should be growing faster underground or why lunar materials should affect accelerated growth. Or is this back to the black again?

Obviously there are problems, no government agency deletes official records for no reason, that is not normal protocol even for NASA.

If we are looking for simultaneous communication and instantaneous transport we must dig a little deeper into the dynamics affecting the form and function of physical structure.

Our starting point, for the sake of discussion, should be to determine the dynamics of form and function at a base level.

Even Dr. Brown said that he thought gravity was an electromagnetic component, which is in fact closer to the truth than anything else. But an electromagnetic response although coupled with a gravitational response does not get you gravity control or simultaneous communication or instanteous transport. Because both gravity and electromagnetism are themselves dynamic responses to the non-linear accleration of the aether.

If this is true, then it would be the aether itself which would require modulation in order to affect both gravity and electromagnetism.

Seeing as how the aether is invisible and without density itself it would make sense that normal methods of control would not be appropriate, so I have suggested a process of focus, which has already been suggested in the past by others, such as Dr. Royal Raymond Rife.

So, what I have suggested is a frame, a material magnetic frame, which does nothing more than focus the aether, in relation to the aether remaining relative to a modular structure. Perhaps this might be described as a super-conductor.

Dr. Brown talks about using lead for the purpose of electrogravitic communication.......due to its density. But Dr. Brown's understanding, in my mind at least, was that lead also had a high energy value, which with a large enough lead sphere would be true.

But if we are not exactly sure what energy is, which seems to be the case, this might be a mistake, as we have not considered that there should have to be a difference in the raito of energy per unit of mass for every known element. If we assume that lead has the higher ratio of energy per unit of mass and it turns out that this is not the case at all, we are left chasing shadows........back to the black.

Impossible.........not really........NASA has recently confirmed that our planet is leaking its atmosphere into space. So we lose a small amount of hydrogen and a tiny bit of oxygen, only because hydrogen is so much lighter than air..........right? To an engineer that makes sense or might make sense........but it is not enough of an explanation. There has to be a relationship between the escaping hydrogen and the aether, a relationship which allows the hydrogen to rise rather than fall back as most of the oxygen does.

It may not appear to be of importance, but it allows us to look at things from a base level..........so what is this relationship and how do we demonstrate it in the lab? In a manner that allows us to consider the existence of the aether and its relationship to our existence.

For example http://www.adhikara.com/water.html

Here we see that human thought can influence the form and function of water crystals, this would appear to suggest there is a defined medium of communication where the condition of the aether must play a role.

We can avoid the aether if we choose, but it would not seem prudent if the aether is the one medium which links the past and future, (the simultaneous condition), in a series of loops or hoops of which only the tiniest portion, (the non-simultaneous condition), is acting upon our physical senses.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

must be the clean air

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

It must be the clean air of Canada that promotes such thoughts.

Whatever it is, I appreciate every word you have said David and I thank you now for the words that you have contributed here and now and perhaps the words and the chalk scribbling that you may contribute at some later date.

For now , its the dawning of a new California day ... Christmas Eve ... and my thoughts and well wishes go out to all of you reading these words ....

Elizabeth
Jim
Space Cadet

another Christmas

Post by Jim »

And festivities to all.

Mikado, I'm including David in my best wish for all.

There is a weird advantage in being ignorant of certain things.
Although I'm conversant in physics I don't have the knowledge to hold to a certain viewpoint which allows me to put it aside while I view something like David's Unity theory. Sometimes it seems he takes an axiom of accepted knowledge and tries to break your belief. Maybe more than sometimes.

Let's return to the self discovery of compulsion. Mikado feels he's fully loaded with the info of the day to mount any silly theory that might contradict his knowledge.

TrickFox is worse in the sense that he seems to be the primary knowledge of today and tries to get something going along the Minkov line (sp). But, what if, David's theory is more on the mark than wise guys long dead? We keep re learning. Just a thought.

Energy travels from high to low. Right? Wrong, low to high, negative pushing ah say pushing the postive. So the negative end of Dr Brown's vacuum tube was always pushing forward. Weak negative jumping to positive and creating propulsion in the jump.

Believe me, I'm no expert but I like when rules are broken.
Education works so that we all are supposed to think the same thing. To have these axioms at our disposal makes us feel superior. And why not? All that hard work and the say, ok, you know what you're talking about. You pass.
There was a Firesign Theatre album that said, Everything You Know is Wrong.

If you take that to heart, you're flailing as much as I am. If you don't, you can argue to the ground your point of view, right or not, because you learned it and believe it's true. And the learning doesn't come easy so it's harder to forgive, if you're wrong.

I like David's theory. Just focus, no zapping. And in the two years I've never met him, I have come to regard him as something of a savant in this area. Because aside from his wierd theory, he's a pretty regular guy. But he broke me down in certain ways. I was like Mikado, not as informed, but certainly it was all rockets and why ufo's were different. Sure, magnets.

At the risk of making this a bit long, I was the producer of The Jack Wasserman Radio Show. Stanley Knowles, a former national anchor for the CBC was the next guest. I played the theme music, opened my mic and said, now back to Jack Wasserman. At the same time, the aircon crew switched on their brand new aircon system and blew thirty years of dust into the studio. It was unbelievable, so thick that I had to leave the control room. The irony was this guy arrived on the same day the were testing the new aircon and when I re introduced the host, dust filled the studio. Stanley Knowles was there to promote his pollution film, 1968. The year I thought that gravity control would be revealed as the answer to pollution. Didn't happen.

At the time it never occurred to me that maybe it already happened but we were travelling a path of oil, which had so won out over electric and steam. Just got my copy of Who Killed the Electric Car? So frustrating. And, An Inconvenient Truth. These are two films from amazon cuz they don't fall into the category of blockbuster and I desperately wanted to see them before they fade too much from the public. Paid full price and worth it. Not available at my local pirate shop, so many movies but not certain special films like A Fine Madness starring Sean Connery, and a dvd copy of The Day The Earth Stood Still. My vhs copy is still stuck in the machine that jammed.

What about The Secret. I can't order it from Thailand. Guess they don't want us to know the secret, for 30 bucks. Or are afraid it might get copied, true. It's an underground high quality production of great ancient stuff we all should know. It relates to thinking your way to control your life, given Lazlo's basics. Jerry Decker of keelynet.com says he has a spare copy but I ain't seen it yet. No probs.

It's Christmas Eve. My friend Ralph's amazing life's work is playing in the background, all on one music dvd. Had to buy another player just to listen. The old player stopped playing cd's. This player plays dvds, vcds, mp3s and I guess just about everything we've got. I just need it for audio and so far, this forty buck unit is good.

We just saw a most amazing fireworks display. This being a holiday place, the hotels spend big dough on terrific fireworks, an investment actually, that they'll remember and come back again.

As someone who has lived here now for two years, it's a most amazing uncharted island. Yet all the new amenities cause gripes. Samui, the island is now close to city status which means bigger budgets. Gonna happen. Another sad moment for a now discovered uncharted island.
I don't regard it as a sad moment cuz I 'been coming here for over 20 years. If this place wasn't plugged in I couldn't be here and believe me HK is much more expensive, worried about wifi, grinder? Mikado?
And when I bring that up, what about cell phones.... bad electro?

Hang on a sec. It's Christmas, 11:20 Christmas Eve here, my pal's dvd filled with mp3 music is playing on, might be fifteen hours.

I just want to end on a high note. I want a ride!

Happy Days, Everybody
Jim
Trickfox
The Magician

sorry

Post by Trickfox »

There is a duplication here. (a hiccup has occured again)and it was my fault. I erased the duplication
Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Duplication fixed

Post by Trickfox »

TrickFox is worse in the sense that he seems to be the primary knowledge of today and tries to get something going along the Minkov line (sp). But, what if, David's theory is more on the mark than wise guys long dead? We keep re learning. Just a thought.
Jim, This statement is truely NAIVE in a way.

Are you really prepared to throw out "all" the discoveries of Newton,Maxwell, Faraday, Einstein, and literally HUNDREDS of others to prove that David's concepts is the only truth on Earth?(on paper anyway)

Funny, I allways thought that ALL of our modern technology was developed as a result of the COMBINED EFFORTS of these "Giants" in physics. They built the foundation by relying upon each other's work up until things no longer made sense. The next generation studied all the available literature, examined the issues that were unknown and CONTINUED to develop altenative avenues of thought. Admitedly there were giant branches of science which remained mysterious and undeveloped for decades before their ultimate discovery.

I completely dissagree with your seemingly suggested contention that all of modern science is wrong, and that only unsupported visions of scientific alternative realities are the ultimate truth. It is literally preposterous to throw out hundreds of years of science which has been used to develop modern technology, and hardware, just because someone thinks that they MIGHT be able to develop an elegant theory on paper.

True science means looking at all options, avenues, and established concepts. To simply dismiss any scientific issue because you fail to comprehend it is simply JUNK SCIENCE.

I have an open mind and I am willing to look and carefully analyze any theorem or postulation which can solve some of the major holes in presently accepted concepts. Admitedly SOME of our principles will have to be torn down to the most fundamental mathematical aspects before we can change MAJOR avenues of thought.

This does not mean that everything we know about classical science is wrong just because you don't understand it. As I see it now, some of us in this forum simply do not understand all the advance math principles in Quantum Mechanics. (myself included). Still, these principles are used in REAL HARDWARE and equipment which is built and working. That speeks for itself, and until YOU Jim can build a peice of working hardware to demonstrate that UNITY functions exactly as you or David has conceived it, then the unity project is simply "ink on paper".

Again I stress that some fundamental physics principles may have to be torn down completely and reformulated to include new information and discoveries. Some of these reformulated concepts may indeed include David's visions because some of what he describes makes perfect sense once the science is explained in the terms W. Smith used. There are plenty of examples of this and Maxwell/Heaviside is an excellent example.

Yes, we may have to start over with a lot, but I seriously doubt that we need not throw out EVERYTHING and start over again.

And regardless of how much you "do" or "do not" understand about Minkowski's foundation for the "Time interval". YOU are caught in it.
Remember, TIME INTERVAL is a combination of two very simple words.
You cannot dismiss them as "irrelevant". They may implicate an issue which is extremely complex, and Minkowski may have developed a workable constant that has since been used to develop and build allmost all of modern technology. YES, Minkowski's contention that "his is the only constant that describes reality" -may be short sighted. Yes, there may be other solutions, but there is absolutely NO WAY that you will convince me that it is ALL unreal, impractical and should be thrown out of our modern literature.

Please Please, try to be open minded about accepting OBJECTIVE TRUTH.
Modern physics may be way too complex for you to understand completely, and David's qualitative visions may be a hundred times more simple for you to understand and so they may seem to be the ultimate truth, but are they REALLY????

I submit to you that I too believe that David is onto something, however as I now see it, it is more a continuation of Smith's work. Dosen't that also mean that perhaps much of what David has explained to you regarding his work comes from Smith. Smith was using classical Vector Algebra to describe QUANTITATIVE units of reference. Vector algebra is rooted in Pythagorean,Kepler and Newtonian math principles. Did Kepler throw out Pythagorean theorem and start over again? Did Newton throw out Pythagorean theorem and Kepler's work and start over again? and finally Did Smith throw out all of the previous work and start over again?

So in the end, will David throw out Smith's work and start over again?

The answer is NO..... There were changes, modifications and adjustment in asymptotic limits, and there is bound to be a lot more changes to come but the core principles have allways worked and will continue to work, and just because you may not understand them like 99 % of the rest of the scientific world does, It does not mean that YOU and David ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT in your postulations.

It certainly does mean that you were meant to participate in the discovery process however, simply because You and David have introduced completely relevant concepts that need clarification, acknowledgement, acceptance, and most importantly "Quantification". In the end it should result in the development of working hardware.

So I'm asking you. Can we agree that continued colaboration is really the very best alternative right now? You may need to learn and accept some of our concepts just as we may learn to accept and adopt yours, but In general I'm absolutely convinced that we were certainly meant to continue the pursuit of knowledge together, and the proof is demonstrated in the thoughtful contributions by all who take the time to write their thoughts and visions down in this forum.

Keep in mind that your project is much bigger now than three people with a wild idea which started a few years ago. You are now hooked up to a legacy of hidden knowledge, and your participation was perhaps predestined to occur this way.

That seems to be the way it works in this rabbit hole. We are simply drawn together towards a common goal. That is how I feel anyway.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Gifts

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Paul, I went to a Farmers market tonight, I almost purchased your Christmas present, I realized that it was only 1/16th scale....it was a DeLorean with a flux capacitor.
I think that's the one that was shrunken by Braniac's miniaturization ray-gun (or was that Lex Luthor? It's so hard to tell those arch-villains apart...)

Merry Merry and Happy Happy to everybody,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: another Christmas

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:
Mikado, I'm including David in my best wish for all.
Give David my best but I believe he answered before you.
Jim wrote: There is a weird advantage in being ignorant of certain things.
Although I'm conversant in physics I don't have the knowledge to hold to a certain viewpoint which allows me to put it aside while I view something like David's Unity theory. Sometimes it seems he takes an axiom of accepted knowledge and tries to break your belief. Maybe more than sometimes.

Let's return to the self discovery of compulsion. Mikado feels he's fully loaded with the info of the day to mount any silly theory that might contradict his knowledge.

To quote David from a previous post "Good Grief". You really have assessed me correctly and you have put me in my place. David must be really proud of the way you bring your tongue in cheek sarcasm into the mix to defend him. And let's get it right, go back to school and learn how to read, I never said that David's postulations were silly, Don't you put words in my mouth. Again, as David has said to me, "You don't know me". Do you realize the underlying implications of what you are saying? You are coming across that if someone doesn't bow down or kowtow to what David is saying as the epitome of the universe then people are closed minded. That your mediocre understanding of Physics enables you to see David's idea and that you are not hampered by that knowledge. Wow, I have never before seen someone tout ignorance as being beneficial as you have. (Before you take the word ignorance the wrong way, all are ignorant of something, it just means you don't have knowledge of the subject at hand)

Jim wrote: TrickFox is worse in the sense that he seems to be the primary knowledge of today and tries to get something going along the Minkov line (sp). But, what if, David's theory is more on the mark than wise guys long dead? We keep re learning. Just a thought.
Trickfox can speak for himself and I believe he has done an excellent job of it and I endorse all that he has said. However, no one EVER said that his "idea" was on the mark or not on the mark. What was being attempted was to break it down so that it could be developed. Talk about ignorance. If it is never torn apart piece by piece to be proven how can anything come of it? You openly admit that you could not implement anything. What in the HELL do you think Trickfox and I were attempting? Ignorance is bliss and you must be very happy.
Jim wrote: Believe me, I'm no expert but I like when rules are broken.
Apparently

Jim wrote: I like David's theory. Just focus, no zapping. And in the two years I've never met him, I have come to regard him as something of a savant in this area. Because aside from his wierd theory, he's a pretty regular guy. But he broke me down in certain ways. I was like Mikado, not as informed, but certainly it was all rockets and why ufo's were different. Sure, magnets.
Several things here, you are not, nor ever were, anything like me. Now here is something:

theory (thē'ə-rē, thîr'ē) Pronunciation Key
A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena. Most theories that are accepted by scientists have been repeatedly tested by experiments and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

SHOW ME THE EXPERIMENTS, SHOW ME THE MATH, SHOW ME SOMETHING THAT CAN TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. All I ever wanted was a glossary of terms to understand relationships. From that, perhaps some axioms, tables or formulae could be developed. You are right, you are ignorant of the steps involved to bring something to fruition. Talk is cheap, actions are gold. Have you ever been involved in developing something? Your words say no and so does David but he is willing to take that step to go forward and slug it out and I admire that. That is how advancements are made. Not blind faith, you want that? Start a religion.

You are so arrogant in defending the man David, that you fail to realize that some here are attempting to build upon his ideas, his postulations, to help to bring it to reality.

When you first came on here, you were looking for some ham operators. You sounded as if you knew what you were talking about. I asked questions to help me to help you and you come back and admit that you haven't a clue. Geez, some help you are. I want, I want, I want, but I don't want to work or pay for it. Sounds like a real good way to advance.

From David's last post, he was the most direct in what he has been saying and I was impressed, that is until I read your self serving tripe.

Live in your little world and defend David from naysayers so that he can just keep talking and not have to explain it to someone, anyone, that just might be or have been interested in furthering it. I believed that progress was being made. Well, don't give you a loaded gun, you'll shoot everyone in the foot who even approaches.

But remember this, before anyone will commit time and most especially MONEY into anything that is just so many words, you have another think coming, I know what it is to secure venture financing and capital, due diligence et al, do you? Here in the state of Pennsylvania, you could possibly be looking at a fraud case if you took funds. The State has statutes to protect the idiots out there from there own stupidity. But, since you seem to know all about me and that being the case, then you must know the firm I used in New York and the amount of funds I recieved. I will be sure to inform them all about you for when you show up with your hand out and with what you have, I doubt you will even make it past the receptionist.

At least David has been more of a Gentlemen. And I sincerely believe he would like to see this developed, proven, implemented but you on the other hand take questions as an affront against ones character not as a quest to find a true path. Sometimes questions have to be direct, get a little thicker skin.

Well, I am not the southbound part of a northbound horse. The question is.....

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: First off Mikado.........I do not have your talents........would probably be useless in your line of work, nor do I have your language skills, not even close.

You are very confident........that's good......critical too, which is also good.

And of course you are not a mind reader, so I will keep plugging away at this until we hit some middle ground..
It is not confidence, I have had to play both the advocate and the devil at times, debate class was very helpfull in developing those skills. By being critical, you can pick something apart, by being supportive, you can defend, however, I feel the need to be critical to look for the pitfalls, but I hope I have done it with respect, now Jim, that is going to be another story.
wdavidb wrote: If I can offer anything of any value to any of you it would be a perspective, which might not sound like much if you say it fast, but I do feel it would be of some help.

So lets try it without confusing things with the wrong words......
David , Thank you for trying, if you have never been involved in developing something from the drawing board, or concept (read napkin here) to a complete project, there are bound, no, disagreements are going to happen as well as diverging points of view. The trick is to make the lines merge.

Trickfox said it best, your postulation is .....elegant, and I do see it in a way you may not understand. But remember, building something from inspiration is just as exasperating as what you have. With the one, you have something that works but you don't know why. With yours, you know why, but you can't build something to make it work.

Apparently, some in your group think I have a constipated mentality. I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. Science can not be taken on faith, only religion, but faith in an idea must be proven if it is to become fact. That requires critical analysis, it may appear to be...heartless and spiteful, but it is essential. I hope you see that and I never, nor would I ever attack you, or anyone, in any way other than to clarify.

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

when I asked

Mikado,

You might appreciate this. When I noticed one of your first posts I happened to ask Mr. Twigsnapper if he happened to know what the name "Mikado" might have been drawn from. I had thought it might have equalled " Commander" but he just smiled and said that your choice for that name was probably not as easy to pick ..... and then he offered two meanings for me to consider. Both of which he said MIGHT suit this new member of the forum.

He told me that a " Mikado" is what they used to call a heavy military coat , for use in the coldest winters., popular too with railroaders..... or he added with a twinkle ...." it could be a childrens game that is similar to "5 , 6 ... pick up sticks."

I thought about that conversation as I read your latest message. Actually I still don't know why you chose the name but I rather like all three possibilities

Jim .... I hope that you have withstood this critical review from Mikado. We need his tough attitude ... we ALSO will appreciate your resilience. Nobody ever said these discussions would be easy, or if they did .... they didn't understand the magnitude and the importance of what is happening here.

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Mikado the word

Post by Trickfox »

According to Wikipedia the word Mikado is:

(1) (Jpn.) a dated term for "emperor"; specifically for "Emperor of Japan".
(2)common European name of a pick-up sticks game variation. see Mikado (game)
(3)a railroad steam locomotive type; in the Whyte notation, a Mikado is a type 2-8-2
(4)The Mikado, a comic operetta by Gilbert and Sullivan
(5) a jam-band based in Austin, Texas
(6)A type of chocolate covered breadstick enjoyed in Europe, made in France, similar to Pocky sticks. It comes in both milk and dark chocolate versions (chocolat au lait and chocolat noir). Sometimes enjoyed as a chocolaty stirring stick for coffee.
(7)Croatian rice chocolate manufactured by Zvecevo
(8)An online discussion forum for students attending the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, which until recently was closed, pending external review. Has since re-opened after the implementation of several new and stricter rules.
(9)A French pop group Mikado from 1982 to 1991.
In 1866 a Mr. Schwarz founded a marketing company in Vienna for coffee and tea named "Mikado". The company was taken over in the 1960s from Arabia that was also taken over from the Julius Meinl company and the label "Mikado" was removed because the name was broadly associated with the pick-up sticks game.
(10)Some European Japanese-Import-Export companies were named "Mikado" in the 19th century. There is still a loose chain of Japanese import stores catering mostly to expatriates throughout the world named "Mikado".
(11)A paper company called Brauns still produces a coloring paper for easter eggs named "Mikado".
Between railroad workers, this term was used for special gray loden coats for bad weather.
(12)The "Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd." an Asian food company produces edible chocolate "Mikado" sticks, decorated with Japanese symbols (flag, fuji mountain). See Pocky.
(13)A type of biscuit originally made by Jacobs company consisting of a biscuit base with strawberry jam, marshmallow and coconut on top.

Now my Friend Mikado, It's time for you to pick out which of these 13 definitions relates to your choice of the "handle". Perhaps you even have your own definition. Perhaps all 13 definitions are somehow relevant.
Personally I like the 8th definition (in bold). It does say a lot about your character and purpose in our forum doesn't it?

see: http://www.nuim.ie/news/archive/160805.shtml
and: http://www.mikadosoc.ie

Gee, Can I join the Mikado Society?

Trickfox
Jim
Space Cadet

Trickfox

Post by Jim »

To answer your question,
"Are you really prepared to throw out "all" the discoveries of Newton,Maxwell, Faraday, Einstein, and literally HUNDREDS of others to prove that David's concepts is the only truth on Earth?(on paper anyway)"
Me: Uh, no.
That's a good reason for usb headsets and gizmo. Almost instantaneous. You'd be a great guest.
You and Mikado got me. Yup, I'm a dreamer, been accused of that all my life. Yet, look how I brought you guys together. I knew when I started gravitycontrol.org that one day my usefulness would end if we could just get the right people together. If things go well, my days become numbered. But, the original concept of the website was and is, my only real ticket to the show. To document the event as the ending to
The Quest For Gravity Control, the movie in search of a beginning. Documentary, not a fictionalized account.
I've tried to be honest in my posts and the more I insist that I'm not a scientist the more I must bob and reel in defending something I just told you I'm not. (so, get an education) I am, everyday.
And although I can't build stuff I can dream of stuff being built. My only real knack if any is perhaps bringing certain things together.
It starts before ink to paper. It starts with a dream that must be done.

Ok, I'm done.
Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Mikado the word

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:According to Wikipedia the word Mikado is:

(1) (Jpn.) a dated term for "emperor"; specifically for "Emperor of Japan".
(2)common European name of a pick-up sticks game variation. see Mikado (game)
(3)a railroad steam locomotive type; in the Whyte notation, a Mikado is a type 2-8-2
(4)The Mikado, a comic operetta by Gilbert and Sullivan ...........................

Now my Friend Mikado, It's time for you to pick out which of these 13 definitions relates to your choice of the "handle". Perhaps you even have your own definition. Perhaps all 13 definitions are somehow relevant.
Personally I like the 8th definition (in bold). It does say a lot about your character and purpose in our forum doesn't it?

see: http://www.nuim.ie/news/archive/160805.shtml
and: http://www.mikadosoc.ie

Gee, Can I join the Mikado Society?

Trickfox
Since it is Christmas Day......let's see............such a decision........ so many to pick from.......................I never could make a decision whether it be vanilla or chocolate or hey, they have mint chocolate chip..........................but then out of the 13 you have posted,

My handle is old, I have had that nickname for awhile now in other areas. It is associated, directly, with 3 from in your post. It has nothing to do with beverages or biscuits.

But think about this, what is more satisfying, the knowing or the wanting to know?

One person knows but they will not tell and if they do, it is still only part of it, oh I forgot, I'll have to terminate with extreme prejudice <g>

When the truth comes out of Dr. Brown and I have my chess game with Mr. Twigsnapper......I'll tell you.

Mikado

PS: It is not the Society Trickfox. You shouldn't be drinking anyway, should you? Seems like every event they have involves licquor. I have never been to England or the British Isles. Been to Europe, Canada, Iceland and throughout the States. But my mind and spirit........
Trickfox
The Magician

The Movie

Post by Trickfox »

Jim wrote:. If things go well, my days become numbered. ........................... My only real knack if any is perhaps bringing certain things together...............Ok, I'm done.
Jim
Jim

I don't think you done at all..... I think you may only be "beginning". Don't sell yourself short here. You may not understand all this science stuff down to the bare bones, but guess what....... neither do I.

I think you can help us "nerds" by translating our mumbo jumbo creations into living images and wonderful multimedia presentations that will look "Kick-ass".

Your right, The movie is going to happen, and I believe you are the right person to do it, so please stick around and continue to jump in here with all the enthusiasm you can glean, because without you we may have trouble putting forth our "public image".

Look I am serious here. Your talents are obvious and I would feel priveledged to invite you to help us change the world once a few preliminaries are worked out.

Things are moving rather quickly on my end and I hope I can explain more of what's going on behind the scenes in the next 90 days.
Again. Please stay tuned and keep creating the ideas flowing from your mind because we love them buddy.

I'll PM you a couple of Jpegs and let's put a few ideas together. sort of toss ideas back and fort to see what looks good and has the best impact.

Sound good to you?

Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

understanding the words

Jim,

I am not a scientist either and sometimes quite frankly, the guys who are scare me to death.

So I am SO PLEASED that you are not one either, But you are an artist in your own special way. The concepts that are coming across our bow are not easy to put into English .... or any other language either. Sometimes trying to put a word to it does not do it justice.

But visuals skip over all of that.

Now again. I am glad you and Trickfox understand each other there because with computers and all that fancy media stuff I am inclined to go HUH .........HUH????? more than a dozen times. So I am VERY pleased you have joined us .... And as far as our days being numered here. Hate to call this to your attention my friend, but our days our numbered no matter what we choose to do. I intend to make mine count and I know you do too. Elizabeth