antigravity forum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Ahhhh but yes.... now we get to the point.

Post by Trickfox »

Ahh yes my dear Mikado, finally we come to Pi. Now we are forced to deal with Tangents and Sines and Cosines and all the rest of the sinusoidal particularities. That is all because of that llittle word FREQUENCY.

Now I happen to know a few things having to do with SEQUENCY, and also "Orthogonal functions". I cannot get into this in the forum because there just isn't enough time to begin sorting out first order logic and orthogonal functions. but rest assured that these issues are widely disscussed in other science forums which make our little amateur efforts here look pityful.

Let me just THROW DOWN a hint:

Mathematics of computation, volume 30, number 135 july 1976 pages 565-570

"Computation of Pi using arithmetic-goemetric means" by Eugene Salamin

Abstract: A new formula for Pi is derived. It is a direct consequence of Gauss's aithmetic-geometric mean, the traditional method for calculationg elliptic integrals.

(if you want more you will have to research this paper yourselves, because it took me long enough to find it, and once I did, I realized that I was just STARTING to understand something completely different about Pi and sinusoidal constructs)

Look folks we are just going to get deeper and deeper into math and physics at this point and it's just going to get more complicated and not less complicated. Victoria will fall asleep, and Mr Twigsnapper will remind me that I'm drowning everyone with complicated math that even I don't understand completely

Besides all this data and thousands of pounds more data and twenty tons of books will soon be located in one area in the Okanogan valley and You Mikado, and David will be welcomed to see it and study it and incorporate it all in anything you want. I assure you that you will be impressed if I can get this research center up and funded. (not to mention all the high voltage lab equipment that I think I can recover from our old projects)

As for the issue of profound new theories about Pi!!!

You know ONCE, I made the mistake of saying that perhaps I knew how to determine the last integer of Pi. It got me into a lot of trouble and although my name was never mentioned in public, the person I said it to was so anchored in classical formalism, that I was laughed at by him and his group of people whom I respected very much.

Others who knew what I was trying to explain remained silent and just kept their opinions to themselves, and I ended up getting discredited on an unrelated simple technical matter for which I was suppose to provide rational explanations for.

I'm just trying to say that there exists a Grand Canyon of seperation between science which is well known and used in daily applications, and the math and science which goes into certain classified programs. This forum may not be the proper environment to try and explain this giant hole in knowledge.

People will immediatly come back with "Well it's all public information anyway". YES IT IS, but unless you assemble it into something comprehendable and practical, it does not become "Classified information" and therefore anyone trying to explore those "classified" areas can expect ABSOLUTELY NO HELP from those allready working in them. (except of course for the unusual spoon-feeding carrot at the end of the stick approach)

The thing that really bites at me is the fact that I suspect that some readers in this forum know EXACTLY what I'm talking about and they won't dare to admit it in the forum either. They can't risk it.

For those people I simply say: VANILLA

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: uh oh

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Ahh yes my dear Mikado, finally we come to Pi. Now we are forced to deal with Tangents and Sines and Cosines and all the rest of the sinusoidal particularities. That is all because of that llittle word FREQUENCY.

Now I happen to know a few things having to do with SEQUENCY, and ................................................................................................................................... thing that really bites at me is the fact that I suspect that some readers in this forum know EXACTLY what I'm talking about and they won't dare to admit it in the forum either. They can't risk it.

Trickfox
Did I just unchain the Fox? or did I let him in the hen house? or, tell Linda Brown that the hunt is on. Oh...and I suppose someone should let Mr. Twigsnapper know so that he may let the hounds loose. Geezz, Trickfox, you can be contagious at times.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

LOL

Post by Trickfox »

Yes... I know.... I know.....

I get caried away, but David started it Mikado... He started on something and I got caught-up in it again emotionally. I get frustrated because I'm only making a little sense and I could be making a whole lot more sense if I was in one location with others like you and David and anyone else who wants to write stuff on the blackboard and keep hacking away at it until it starts to make sense.

Well....... All I can say is, there is hope yet right?

So this comming summer right?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Ahhhh but yes.... now we get to the point.

Post by Mikado14 »

OK , my turn!
Trickfox wrote:Ahh yes my dear Mikado, finally we come to Pi. Now we are forced to deal with Tangents and Sines and Cosines and all the rest of the sinusoidal particularities. That is all because of that llittle word FREQUENCY.
Hmmmm, sounds to me that we are getting into imaginary numbers( for those of you who might not understand it would be the j operator in engineering terms or just the quadrants for trigonometrically plotting the reactances that Trickfox is talking about) and I am sure Calc ain't too far behind it. Oh,,, didn't I tell you? That's why your here........to do the math!
Trickfox wrote: Now I happen to know a few things having to do with SEQUENCY, and also "Orthogonal functions". I cannot get into this in the forum because there just isn't enough time ........................................ I made the mistake of saying that perhaps I knew how to determine the last integer of Pi. ................................................................Others who knew what I was trying to explain remained silent and just kept their opinions to themselves, and I ended up getting discredited on an unrelated simple technical matter for which I was suppose to provide rational explanations for.

I'm just trying to say that there exists a Grand Canyon of seperation between science which .......................................................................that really bites at me is the fact that I suspect that some readers in this forum know EXACTLY what I'm talking about and they won't dare to admit it in the forum either. They can't risk it.

Trickfox....concentrate here....Load the wagon, don't worry about the mule hitched to it. Focus on the relationship of the variables....<g>

Just havin' some fun wit ya,,

Mikado

PS: serious now..... if you did plot it, you would want the hysterisis of any system to be zero, ergo, no resistance, of course that is if the resistance that I am thinking of is similar to the resistance that David has mentioned.... Paul,,,, my head,,,,

PSS: That would mean that since there would be no resistance we might be looking at a super, or near to, conductor?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: summer

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:So this comming summer right?

Trickfox
Well I could be coy and say come and pick me up <g>

But then, are we talking ship or TARDIS?

Oh, and where in the hell is Okanogan valley?

Mikado
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Makado & Trickfox

Yes,.......damn is the right word......very frustrating at times.

What I am attempting to express here is that the acceleration of the underlying energy increases symmetrically to the center of field........so from that I assumed the resistance to a further increase energy must decrease with an increase in the underlying energy.

This allows the non-absolute upper limit to keep increasing at the center of field, whereby we have a uniform perception of changes occurring in our environment.

The electromagnetic component and the gravitational component maintain their relationship, which is itself dynamic as P.A.M. Dirac suggested so many years ago, in relation to both the internal and external dynamics, but the condition of both (EM & Gravity) are inversely proportional in relation to the internal and external dynamics.

My use of the word resistance I see is a problem, so perhaps we need a new word which has yet to be coined.

In terms of what is considered normal energy, there is always a resistant force involved, in relation to the method of powering a process. So yes, this can get damn confusing. And I agree that this is probably not the best method of communication, but its what we have at the present.

Keep in mind Trickfox that the Earth's field is a unified domain, so in effect we are confined to this domain, unless we come up with a way to access other fields or other unified field systems. All those bodies, sun, moon etc. are relative conditions associated with the earth's field as it exists now, but the condition of the earth relative to the proper time of any one of those other bodies is not within the realm of our now.

So our proper time is accelerating at its own unique rate.

Also the word frequency may also be out of whack and we may need a new word for that too.

But I think we are making progress.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Let me throw in an immeidate thought.......

We are talking about paralels here, as the underlying force which is non-linear runs paralel to the linear concept of push and pull etc.

So in effect we have two opposites working in harmony or at least in sync with each other.

This in itself might explain the confusion and so many damns...

Does this make sense to you two...?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

which oddly

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Which oddly might explain why Paul chose to name his book ..... The Parallel Universe of Townsend Brown" We have been talking about Parallels all along.

Not that I understand completely the technical sides of your discussions, but it sure is fun to watch develop here. Thanks so much for the time that you spend. Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

After rereading what you two are saying for the 4th or 5th time........
PSS: That would mean that since there would be no resistance we might be looking at a super, or near to , conductor?
Yes, exactly.........the inside is different from the outside, inverse conditions or the same condition.

No dynamo at the core........a super conductor, yes.

Also, the space and time inside is greater than standard geometry allows for..........in relation to Pi.........it takes on a whole new meaning or sorts.
Trickfox
The Magician

No not yet

Post by Trickfox »

I'm lost without the dimensions. The dimensions and a stating point is where we must begin. Then we must look at Chirality to find the first symetry. From there on we can establish cartesian coordinates, then polar cordinates. Now I can finally find my way to standadize the terms we decide to use to define all this impotrtant work.

Like I said the Gravity vector is what we are concentrating on here. The gravity vector force for earth is at the center singularity point. That point if affected by the Sun's center singularity point, and that point is in turn affected by the singularity point in the milky way galaxy.
There is no avoiding the fact that free motion in the universe follows these principles Define the relationship between noving masses first so that you can find the inertial coordinate system you need to establish a baseline or in David's case A ZERO CROSSING POINT.
Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

tower of babel

Post by Trickfox »

Sometimes I feel like we are building another tower of babel but God has allready changed the languages before we lay the first Brick.

Trickfox
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox............it sure does feel like that sometimes, the tower of babel.

Okay I see your point..........but here comes the curve ball, the internal dimensions do not correspond to any known geometry, in terms of off the shelf material.

The inside is equal to the outside...........yes, mind boggling.

But consider the steep increase in acceleration close to the center of field, no wonder it's so hard to pull the nucleus of an atom apart.

The same with Brown's hollow sphere........once that thing is operational you have internal and external dynamics operating inversely. No wonder its instantaneous communication.

At the exact center of field, at the center of all fields you are beyond the relative condition of the field you are positioned in and in communication with the simultaneous condition of field, as the condition beyond the upper limit is the simultaneous condition of field. The linking point, what you refer to as the center singularity.

So the focus of that field condition within the sphere determines where your transmission is being directed. And if there is no focus mechanism it is like having a radio without a tuning dial.

Not trying to make this any harder than it has to be, but we have to consider all the parts of the puzzle. And it is quite a puzzle.

I guess if it was easy we would have already done it.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox & Makado

Have a look at the work of Smith...http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci~1.htm#forward[/url]
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

mud

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:
We are talking about paralels here, as the underlying force which is non-linear runs paralel to the linear concept of push and pull etc.

So in effect we have two opposites working in harmony or at least in sync with each other.

This in itself might explain the confusion and so many damns...

Does this make sense to you two...?
Sure does, it is as clear as mud.

I asked you in a previous post about a dichotomy in your statement and basically asked if it were a mistype or something. Instead, you go off again and claim you read everything 4 or 5 times, did you?

You want to look at the whole ball of wax at one time. CAN"T DO IT!!!! NO ONE CAN EXCEPT FOR YOU. If anyone here could figure out a starting point to develop the necessary basic equations I would pick Trickfox and you have him in a circle. You claim no known Geometry, oh well, let's just throw Euclid, Pythagorus et al out the window. You state that the linear runs parallel to the non-linear and they are in SYNC??????? The conclusion one would have to come to is that the values between the two are in constant flux and ever changing and there is no relationship between the two but then you say they are in sync but if they........ my head just blew the hell up.

In order to come up with anything to rationalize the concept, it must be torn apart. That means looking at each individual part of the whole and seeing the relationship to it. You can't use the same math on a simple inductor and a simple capacitor, it won't work!! BUT, the commonality between the two when combined is PI !!!!

I thought we were going to look at the "field" aspect but here we are in another ...place.

Trickfox is correct in his assumption that the singularity of the Earth, Moon, Sun, .... universe, must be mathematically the same when viewed upon each individually. After that is resolved THEN, you do the equations to interact with other singularities.

I have to clean the mess up from my head exploding.

Mikado

PS: Hey Trickfox, do you get the feeling that we are being setup and/or used? I feel as if I am being pumped, happened once, ain't happenin' agin, pilgrim! Let's slow down here mate
Trickfox
The Magician

I don't mind

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado

I really don't mind sharing some of this science with people like you and David, however this is a public forum and we need not involve everyone in the net here.

For one thing we make people like Mr Twigsnapper shake his head back and forth with a smile as he sees our amateur hair pulling contests. I'm quite sure he even enjoys it.

Secondly, we need a visual reference like a blackboard and plenty of chalk. This is too dificult to do in E-mail simply because we cannot use the correct agreed-to symbols and drawings which makes all of this begin to make sense.

Thirdly, we are rapidly approaching an area of science which has dual uses, one of them being weaponry, and I don't like sharing equations and PDF files having sufficient enough information to develop dangerous equipment.

I think I've seen enough of David's character, as well as yours and I trust my instincts. The fact is,..we will eventually need to retire into some sort of locked forum or eventually get together in the same laboratory to go ahead and test our hypothesis regarding some of the basic components.

Admitedly David has a way to go before his foundation is solidified enough to pursue more extravagant avenues like he has. Still, I like very much how he has centered the "being" of the field. It has an elegant simplicity, and perhaps it is a bit too elegant right at the moment, but regardless I see that David has enormous potential to see something we may have missed. Something beautiful I suspect.

David, I encourage you to continue emtying your mind here but remember that you must keep the most sacred issues to yourself until we can be together in one area face to face.

That way, we may share readilly some very pertinent points. I am completely familliar with Cameron's work and his "project". I have even had disscussions with a French speaking man who was one of his subjects.

I have visited the Facility in montreal and I've been told by some insiders that work continues to progress in this field and THAT facility is still active in the same general area of research.

I'm sure you may be shocked or dismayed because of this but I must remind you that It's all heresay right now. I'm not inclined to find out one way or another at the moment.

Above all else let me say that we haven't even begun to explore some very important areas of logic and field theory. I have been holding back a whole lot more than anyone can posibbly imagine. Much of what I'm holding back is because I'm still trying to work out what it is I'm looking at.

Please note that Andrew has rarely spoken, however he is a very important member of this forum and has gathered some very important knowledge regarding Electrohydrodynamic propulsion technology. You will find him to be much more guarded about sharing his knowledge until we are all together in a Lab somewhere. I admit that I believe Andrew's contribution to be one of the most critical aspects of our future journey.

Let's remind ourselves that this forum, is a result of Paul's ongoing efforts to divulge information about the past which has long been held silent and distorted by folklore and outright deception.

As Elizabeth has recently pointed out there are now over 3500 post in this forum qand things just keep getting more interesting as time goes by. I believe we are preparing for a very special event, and each of us has a choice to contribute, or fade away as we wish. Those of us who decide to keep plugging away at it will find an unusual support base by people like Grinder, Elizabeth, Victoria, Mark, LindaB, LadyGrady and of course our very own super secret agent Mr. Twigsnapper.

I hope that Jim will involve himself more and perhaps even Steve will say a few words. We are reaching out to those Canadians, because we knew ahead of time that these people were intended in participating in our project. Soon the French (from France) will want to communicate more with us. That too was destined to happen. We are all just waking up to a bigger project here because our global situation is beginning to look a lot like it did before WW2.

The middle east is a very worrisome area right now and I believe that we must all guage our participation together in the light of future potential conflict which I hope that we can avoid. Nobody fears this more than Paul himself and so we ralley around him as our common avenue of expression and hope that others will carefully listen to him and begin to sharpen their wits.

There is a lot more to discover about the History of Dr. Brown, and I submit that we must be patient and continue to work towards a common goal of mutual understanding. Is it too silly of me to say that "The field is with us" (David?)

Thank you all very much for being there my friends (Known and unknown).
You all make my life so much more interesting and rewardful. Happy holidays to everyone here and may the comming new year find us all more prosperous and healthy.

Raymond