electrogravitic communication

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Jim
Space Cadet

electrogravitic communication

Post by Jim »

First, thank you all for your warm welcome.

Apologies for wasting the time of those trying to register at our forum. We were so knee deep in spam joiners that we closed registration to everyone in the hopes they'd just go away. But our forum registration is now open again.

It's encouraging and exciting to know of your activities re gravity radio. There was a website called Gravity or GravRadio but it was abandoned in 2001 and the guy's email link is dead. But there is still Brown's patent application and other material and no doubt proprietary information at Qualight LLC.

Although paths have already been blazed, based on the information in hand, I get the impression that electrogravitic communication is doable.

Briefly what we plan to do is get a couple of willing ham radio operators to conform to Brown's instruction of shielding their transceivers in as good a Faraday cage as possible and replacing the antennae with a spherical lead ball. This would lock out all electromagnetic transmissions. Then with the help of a 50Kv or 100Kv capacitor, zap the lead ball to kickstart the gravitic signal. If correct so far then one transceiver operator would say, hello, and the other ham guy tuned to the same frequency should receive his hello.

I know it sounds too simple to be true but we like simple and that's our starting point. We are now in the process of setting up this experiment and of course are wondering if we've left anything out. With your extended experience on the subject any comments gratefully received. We don't claim to be confident nor experts but believe that before we can move on to constructing a POP tabletop model of Unity we must have electrogravitic communication. Otherwise there is no communication and it's just, bye bye.

Whatever ad skills I may have are yours for the asking.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

hiding in plain sight

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Jim,

As Paul said Townsend Browns favorite saying was " Go Forth!"

And actually I aplaud you. Sometime the simplest solution is the one that has just been sitting there waiting for someone to have the eyes to see it. I think actually thats what all of these forums in their various forms have been showing us. That there is some sort of "inspiration" at work here pointing us in certain directions. How we get there has to be somehow a personal interaction with that inspiration.

I know that my path has evolved into something I never even knew existed before I logged on to this forum to ask about a teenage girls grades! The teenage girl happened to be Linda Brown and look what has happened. I find myself in this sort of magical rabbit hole with all of you good folks.

May I ask you Jim, what initially inspired you? Was there a single moment that you can remember that set you off on this (I think is going to be) amazing trail of discovery? I am a retired teacher so those moments are a fascination to me. Each one of us answers differently, yet here we all are! Mark C
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: electrogravitic communication

Post by Mikado14 »

Welcome to the ....club?
Jim wrote:proprietary information at Qualight LLC.
Don't let that stop you. Find your own path. (There are many roads that lead to Rome)
Jim wrote: Although paths have already been blazed, based on the information in hand, I get the impression that electrogravitic communication is doable.

I believe so as well.

Jim wrote: Briefly what we plan to do is get a couple of willing ham radio operators to conform to Brown's instruction of shielding their transceivers in as good a Faraday cage as possible and replacing the antennae with a spherical lead ball. This would lock out all electromagnetic transmissions. Then with the help of a 50Kv or 100Kv capacitor, zap the lead ball to kickstart the gravitic signal. If correct so far then one transceiver operator would say, hello, and the other ham guy tuned to the same frequency should receive his hello.

I might be able to help you out on this. Send me a PM if interested and I will send you my Email addy.
Jim wrote: I know it sounds too simple to be true but we like simple and that's our starting point. We are now in the process of setting up this experiment and of course are wondering if we've left anything out. With your extended experience on the subject any comments gratefully received. We don't claim to be confident nor experts but believe that before we can move on to constructing a POP tabletop model of Unity we must have electrogravitic communication.

Ever stop to think that if you succeed at communication that answers to questions might be forth coming? Anyhow, the KISS principle is most accepted.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Jim,

That is a good place to start looking at the fundamental effect. You could also probably use powdered lead in a casing unless you want to cast the lead into the spherical shape you desire. Please everyone, be careful to take the proper precautions (gloves, mask, etc.) when handling lead pieces or powder.

Townsend wrote on the fundamental effect between capacitors whereby the charging/discharging of one capacitor was being registered on a tuned capacitor in another room.

For anyone else interested, Jim is referring to some of the documents we have placed at: http://www.qualight.com/ecomm/.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: electrogravitic communication

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:

Briefly what we plan to do is get a couple of willing ham radio operators to conform to Brown's instruction of shielding their transceivers in as good a Faraday cage as possible and replacing the antennae with a spherical lead ball. This would lock out all electromagnetic transmissions. Then with the help of a 50Kv or 100Kv capacitor, zap the lead ball to kickstart the gravitic signal. If correct so far then one transceiver operator would say, hello, and the other ham guy tuned to the same frequency should receive his hello.

Hello Jim!

Okay, thanks for giving me something to dream about last night. Now a few questions.

What band?
A transceiver or seperate units?

I see why you want the Faraday cage to shield out all EMF but what about the antennae? Wouldn't you need a seperate cage for that? If that is the case, would they need to share the same grounding rod?

And why the need for Ham operators, if you are not transmitting on the EMF bands, ( EGF bands?)no license would be necessary since the last I checked, I don't believe the FCC et al regulate ElectroGravitic Frequencies. As an example, you and David could each have a transceiver and prove your fundamentals, no license necessary for your EMF transmissions are shielded by the Faraday cage.

What am I missing here.

Looking forward to your response Jim,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

All,

I was having trouble keeping up with all of the diverse threads that really could be contained under this one thread, so I decided to post here. Thank you both, Raymond and Mikado for helping Jim (and others) interested in EGC. Research and development is a fickle mistress, and without some technical background, such as the years of experience Raymond and Mikado have in engineering, it can be very difficult.

You are in a bit of a hard spot, Jim, because you are dependent on the knowledge of others. However, that is not necessarily a bad thing if you can hook up with the right people, such as Alexander Frolov, for example. Every group needs someone with a vision that he/she can express to others - someone needs to rally the troops. Those with a common vision are so much more effective than individuals, or even a group with no common vision.

Coupled with those issues, ECG can be difficult evan for an electrical engineer to comprehend. My father-in-law (37 years for Xerox), has looked at a system, and said basically, "I don't know how it works, but someone must have figured it out." He is obviously a very intelligent man, but his training has given him blinders which allow him to only see and comprehend in certain directions.

In any case, I can give some advice on the ECG, although it's not in our interest to mail out schematics. Look back at the document we have been referencing a bit here, "Electrogravitiational Communication System," at http://www.qualight.com/ecomm/ecomm.htm.

My advice is to (if you have the resources), is to get hold of a transmitter and receiver - go over the schematics and figure out how they work, maybe take them apart, make them work for you, and then basically start fiddling with them. Get any licensing or certifications you may need, and use that document as the starting point. You'll have a great time, and you'll end up with a solid foundation of understanding that will lead to a sincere passion for the research and development.

All of us on the forum here have a passion for some aspect of Brown's work, which has also led you here. I am like you in some respects - that my expertise is not in communications systems; however, I have people that I can rely on for that expertise - people whom share my vision, as you have people whom share your vision.

Best to you,

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

This is David from gravitycontrol.org, I'm with Jim

Figure I might as well jump in and get my feet wet.

One thing about all this that is very important, it has to do with the idea of inducing an electrical charge or employing an electrical charge to affect an electrogravitic response.

This is where the secrets and the urban legend have a parting of the way, as an electrical charge is a dynamic response to the condition of field just as gravity is a dynamic response to the condition of field.

Sure it works, I've seen it myself a few times and everyone thinks this is it, but it's not it. This is the cover story to keep everyone away from the real deal. You didn't really think it would be that obvious did you?

None of us are quite sure what Dr. Brown ultimately achieved, but one thing we do know is that it is considered very important to those who are sure.

There is a reason why such work should be consider top secret or above top secret, as it destroys the myth and shatters the frosted glass.

One thing I learned some years ago was how you can hide something very important........ you make it look like something else and then place it in plain view for all to see. And no one suspects it is anything but what it appears to be. It works every time, its truly amazing.

That is why we are all stumbling around trying to find the magic solution that allows for gravity control.

We are convinced we know this and that because we did the experiments and we saw the results with our own eyes, very convincing.

But in the process we painted Black Beauty white. And because we did the painting ourselves we are convinced that we now have a white horse, how could it be any other way.

For example we assume that light passing in close proximity to the sun is bent by the gravity of the sun, the surface curve of the sun.

But what if the light did not bend at all and the whole thing is a really amazing slight of hand trick........... then what? Oh but it is a proven fact.

What is a proven fact is that light passing in close proximity to the sun is bent by the gravity of the sun, that's the deal.

Did you consider that when you saw this amazing evidence you were on the earth and that your vantage point or your system of reference was the earth? And for crying out loud, you have light traveling through space like a bus or a train?

I have spent a lot of time outside and I have not once seen light traveling toward the earth or passing close to the earth, but I have seen light.

We seem to think we can have our cake and eat it too, but we can't.

The light is a condition of field and does not do anything independent of the field in which it is being observed, so the light did nothing on its own or gravity for that matter.

What you saw was a condition of field, which was a distortion of field caused by a differential in field energy existing between the earth and the sun. In that there is a non-uniform differential in field potential existing between the earth and sun, with the sun having the higher potential, the greater distortion is observered close to the surface of the sun.

So what we have is a black horse painted white, in order to hide the beauty of the horse. Its that simple.

And who would question the authority of the ring master when he presents a white horse, after all everyone can see its white.

So it is the same with things we are not supposed to know, if you let them see what you want them to see they will accept it for what it appears to be.

Light does not bend independent of the field and gravity is not a force of any kind, shape or description. No gravitons. Gravity is simply a condition of field or a dynamic response to the undelrying force of field.

So if you want to control gravity you have to control the force of field. You have to find a way to modulate the underlying force of field and if you can do that you can control gravity. Its that simple.

But where is this field, what does it look like and how does it feel? How can we measure it and weigh it and can we paint it white?

The field, the aether or your favortie pet, is a non-uniform field of force which is dynamically moderated to accelerate in a continuous manner, whereby the condition of field is gearing up and not winding down.

Every atomic structure is a unified field system unto itself, where a non-simultaneous condition of universe remains relative to each unified field system. So now we have zillions of universes all interconnected and all acting one upon the other in a non-uniform manner. Is it any wonder we have a universe that is continually expanding.

An electrical impulse is due to a differential in dynamic potential which in turn produces a certain degree of resistance. An electrical impulse is the product of resistance. And certainly energy is involved, but an electrical charge is not itself energy, it is simply the product of a differential in energy remaining relative to the system of reference.

So the idea of applying an electrical charge to the external portion of a system sounds like a good idea, but it does not get you gravity control.

You have to work from the source of the force, you have to modulate the force to stimulate a dynamic response.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

black horses white

Post by twigsnapper »

Hello David,

I think that you would have enjoyed sitting quietly with Dr. Brown.

He, in fact, mentioned a black horse of antiquity when he bought his daughter her first horse. He was speaking of Zoroaster then because he knew she had a keen appreciation for ancient history and I think that he tried to impress on her with that little story that what was written PERHAPS was not the reality of things. But you know as I do that history is written by the military winners of the age, not particularly the wisest men, and at the time his daughter was just twelve, and had other things on her mind rather than the face of reality.

Anyway. Paul knows this story well enough and maybe it will end up in the book, maybe not. Fact is that Dr. Brown encouraged her to call her new horse " Black Beauty" which she did without hesitation, even though it struck her as being sort of ordinary. For him to suggest a name was enough for her.

Painting black horses white eh? twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Who Else?

Post by Paul S. »

Jim wrote:If correct so far then one transceiver operator would say, hello, and the other ham guy tuned to the same frequency should receive his hello.
What makes you so sure "the other ham guy" would be the only one receiving the transmission?

Might be the only one trying to answer, but... the only one receiving?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Gravitic?

Post by Paul S. »

Chris Knight wrote:Townsend wrote on the fundamental effect between capacitors whereby the charging/discharging of one capacitor was being registered on a tuned capacitor in another room.
This sounds like something we talked about in Las Vegas. Reading it this way I'm compelled to wonder:

OK, so one capacitor can register the discharge of another. That sounds like a very interesting effect. But... what makes it electro - gravitic? I mean, how/where does "gravity" enter the equation?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Paul,

I was going to say, "Who said anything about gravity," but I do see that I was implying that direction. All I can give you is from the written description that the two units were shielded from electromagnetic radiation.

Remember that every electromagnetic effect appears to have a corresponding electromagnetic-gravitational effect.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

about time

Post by Mikado14 »

Chris Knight wrote:

Remember that every electromagnetic effect appears to have a corresponding electromagnetic-gravitational effect.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
It's about time someone put it out and said it.

Mikado
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Where Else?

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:
Chris Knight wrote:

Andrew
It's about time someone put it out and said it.

Mikado
And where else is this written? Anywhere besides right here in these forums?

I read that as a fairly bold assertion. Can I get some... ah... er... you know... substantiation beyond the mere statement?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

You are asking me ? Your copious notes and documentation.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yes, Really

Post by Paul S. »

Chris Knight wrote:You are asking me ? Your copious notes and documentation.
Yeah, I'm asking YOU. You have much the same notes and documentation... Please tell us where to look.

Sometimes I have too many notes, ya know?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"