electrogravitic communication

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

TOO SERIOUS

Post by Trickfox »

Woe horsie everyone.....

Unstoppable Alien extreterrestrial invasion!!!!
The "Endtimes" and the "second comming"....

Are we back to believing in "controlling unknowns" here?
I don't know ....didn't we allready talk about this before?

Do you remember this thread?.
viewtopic.php?p=562#562

Mr Twignapper was right. Dr Einstein did have the best answer?

Elizabeth you know this too.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

onion peels trickfox

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

(I love your "Whoa Horsie!) But think about this a moment Trickfox.

If you were the Caroline Group and were operating WITHIN certain military organizations, how could you meet your particular agendas (which were peaceful) while dealing with humans who only actually understood the threat of war or invasion? And still remain invisible to them.

You piggyback on their efforts.

And hope eventually that they will learn the value of Einsteins words. You hope to "buy time" until their "witts grew sharper"

But as Einstein said too, you can't plan for peace and prepare for war at the same time. And the mentality that still exists is still much to fearful and agressive to understand the other side of the coin. Until the shift happens.

Its like the ponies running around in their pasture. Ending up standing by the gate, because there is a gate. But what will happen when they realize THAT THERE IS NO GATE? " Whoa horsie! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

May it be so that "The Shift Happens Soon"

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

It has occurred to me that we are all talking about electromagnetic signal processing here in one way or another. The electromagnetic force is one of the four basic physical forces, and is probably the best understood and effectively manipulated of the four.

The early UK radar reference caught my attention. Are there any indications of interactions between and among the early radar people, the Caroline Group, and the Turing computing bunch at Blechley park who were so successful in picking apart the Enigma thing ? Some weird stuff was known to have happened in and around USA Sage Radar sites in the 60's, especially near Montauk NY. It seems that ITT (Intl. Telephone and Telegraph) and the US Air Force were part of that.

Also, keep in mind that Dr. Brown was extensively involved in studying how and why electromagnetic signals can be processed through rock, and in fact are self-generated in rock. Today's cellular/wireless systems are based partially upon these principles...which, if I'm not mistaken were originated in some of Tesla's work.

Linking things such as these seems to raise certain interesting combinatory possibilities.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

there was a fellow once

Post by twigsnapper »

Flow

There was a fellow once who might fit your question. He was an Electronics Officer in the RAF during World War II. He specialized in the newfangled thing that they called " Radar" at the time.

Later he wrote many books on subjects that interested him. Basically centered around the hope that man would somehow eventually evolve and take his proper place in the Universe. He was also what some at the time called a "visionary" which as I think Elizabeth noted was what most called folks back then when they didn't want to exactly call them a fruitcake.

He loved sailing and scuba diving. And being on islands. And he tried to write about things that he KNEW but of course had to present as science fiction. Paul knows who I am talking about here and perhaps you do too?

Was the phrase "open the door HAL"? Actually I am more interested in 2010. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

So far Flowperson you hit it right on the money in several areas. Including your reference to modern CDMA applications (cellphones). In any case thereare over 3000 posts in this forums. Many of them have disscussed specific issues on the subjects you have just named. I think you will definately get a kick out of reading up on the various posts. Just use the search function. Just go ahead and punch up any of the words you said here in your last post. I believe you may have just found a nitch in our clan.

Personally, I'm an explorer and I'm looking for a skeptic to help tear appart something I'm trying to make. I want to discover a hidden beauty and truth within it.

I've been trying to find out if I'm onto something original or not.

I just get lost in my own math.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Twigsnapper:

Ahhhh...the plot thickens indeed. So Sir Arthur was in on that stuff eh ? I greatly admire his work, especially his work with Kubrick on the movie. Still one of the best ever. By the way the HAL was a friend of mine at one time in my past and I even had dealings with Dr. Chandra myself.

Kind of makes one think that there is something to this telepathy stuff...eh?

flow.... :wink:
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...Even though I started out as an accountant * hangs his creative head in shame* I've never been really hip to higher math. Other than to say that I understand it to be a method of drawing unseen things in space when there is no other feasible way to represent them in a material rendering. I understand about Hilbert space. Godel's theorem, Reimann geographies, etc. as far as the basics go, but your reference is a new one to me. Has it something to do with the College of Cardinals at the Vatican counting votes ?

As far as reading former posts, I'll attempt to, but my time is short most days. Maybe in a week or so when I have some time off to blue sky a few things.

flow.... :wink:
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Enquiring Minds...

Post by Paul S. »

...want to know.
flowperson wrote:Also, keep in mind that Dr. Brown was extensively involved in studying how and why electromagnetic signals can be processed through rock, and in fact are self-generated in rock. Today's cellular/wireless systems are based partially upon these principles...which, if I'm not mistaken were originated in some of Tesla's work.
Care to elaborate on that? Cell phones based on petrovoltaics? All stemming from Tesla's work ?

Pray tell.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Raise Your Hands...

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:He loved sailing and scuba diving. And being on islands. And he tried to write about things that he KNEW but of course had to present as science fiction. Paul knows who I am talking about here and perhaps you do too?
Anybody here read "Childhood's End"? Supposedly the inspiration for "Space Odyssey."
Was the phrase "open the door HAL"?
Dave: "Open the pod bay door, Hall."

Hal: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that....This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it."
Actually I am more interested in 2010.
Duly noted.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox wrote:Yes. ETernalightwithin
You see the background radiation as a temperature wall between what is, and what is not.

So do I,.... but that is because I argue that the center of a singularity is the same place as that background radiation pattern (like being inside a giand Klien bottle).

David sees only the visible portion on an "asymptote" therefore the big bang is like a "flying arrow" frozen in it's motion. It's IMPOSSIBLE and it does not exist, there never was a big bang and never will be for there is no entropy and no fifth dimension the only reality is motion.

It is a symetrical view of the big bang theory and argues that the "invisible 0 moment" and "zero Kelvin temperature" is just that: An "empty set."it has no existence in our reality therefore it can be omited from our history.

It is a very Bold, fascinating and elegant theory and I support it to a certain degree providing that he must face the ultimate simple question 1+i=(?)

Remember that
1 is a concept that represents your world and everything within it NOW.
+represents your ability to THINK BEYOND the concept of 1.
i represents the imaginary and is at least as massive as 1 since 1 represents your world and everything within it.

and of course

= represents truth as we both see it from our points of view.

so what is (?)............?

Trickfox
I just finished saying there was no big bang, it did not happen. No, it is not a symmetrical view of the big bang or anything to do with the big bang.

Most people seem to think there had to be a beginning, in relation to a sequenced series of events, but why? What exactly is the sequence? In fact it does not have to be sequenced or sequential, but many insist that it is. While at the same time we have no way of knowing whether we presently exist in the past or the future of the earth's existence.

Some things don't have answers because we simply don't know.

I have posted a response to your question concerning 1 & 0 on the Gravity Control Forum at http://www.gravitycontrol.org which might be of interest to Mikado as well. I just hope it does not drive either of you to distraction.

One thing I will agree with is the idea that if you had simultaneous communication you would not need satellites. Or cell phones.

I suppose it might sound arrogant to some, but if anyone does not think there is an intelligence associated with universe I don't believe they have even begun to consider the universe. The universe exists on its own terms, not mine or yours or anyone else's.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul S.

As you probably know, both Tesla and Brown intuited that the Earth itself (aka rock) was in fact a humongous capacitor, and under certain conditions stored/generated electrical charge until it was appropriately released. An example of this is lightning which flows both upward from the ground and connects with static charges flowing downward from the clouds under appropriate conditions.A Van DeGraff generator demonstrates somewhat the same principle.

My understanding of the cell phone/wireless setup is that cell towers draw on this ever-present base electrical charge in the earth to maintain a constant level of capacitance which helps to enable the free-flows of electronic signals when and if needed. The cellphone/wireless network's predecessor and paradigm using this technology was something known as GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) which was set up and maintained nationwide by the Air Force in the 70's and 80's to serve as an emergency communications system in the case of nuclear disasters/attacks.

That's about the extent of my understanding perfesser. When I did some home rewiring once upon a time the cardinal rule was not to let your body complete a circuit for electricity flows. In the case of the wireless/cell net, the entire earth serves as the curcuit connector in a sense.Tesla did lots of the groundwork towards these understandings in his famous experiments near Colorado Springs at the turn of the 19th/20th century.

flow.... 8)
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

children are children

Post by twigsnapper »

But you see David, its a natural state of affairs. Children are children. And as such they believe that THEY are the centre of the Universe because with loving attention they have been shown that. Its their first level of conciousness. Not too much wrong with that. Just not all there is. Comes a time when childhood attitudes need to be put aside. And perhaps that is what is happening here. But AARggghhh, teenagers. twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

dangers

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

Regarding your concern about final battles, the second coming and all that. Thought that we had reconcilled that there was nothing to worry about out there? I never said that.

There is a clever little movie out right now about a night spent in a Museum. All the exhibits carry on with all the human traits .... fist fights etc ..... one of the best lines in the film is " Don't let ANYTHING IN .... OR OUT"

About what is happening here? And so perhaps thats what this "Group" might be most concerned with? Your thoughts? twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Co-posted in Gravity control.org

Post by Trickfox »

wdavidb wrote:
Some things don't have answers because we simply don't know.
David
Perhaps you will be surprised to hear me say that nearly everything you said makes sense and is correct. The only thing your are missing are a few ancient secrets like the "Golden Ration", and the comprehension of "Orthogonal Functions".
You see David, you are not alone in your visions. There are others just as smart as you in the world. There people smarter than the both of us who are reading this. They know you are correct to a certain degree, and they know I have the classical proof from my side of our dispute. They understand that your contention is that we need not get any further that 1 & 0 because that is the language of truth in science and technology.

Something is either INCORRECT=0 or True=1, but you know something funny David there is another point of view here called the "social value". Animals cannot understand this point of view but some have still learned how to use it to eat and survive.

It's called DECEPTION. In this universe Things are neither incorrect or TRUE, they can also be meant to be DECEPTION ...- which is some kind of subjective Truth that is "Not REALLY true" but made to look like truth for some immediate and beneficial purpose, (like selling a book for instance).

No person can argue the fact that there exist whole creations of "written knowledge" which have been wasted because they are simply Fraud. The knowledge itself leads to empty promises.

Whenever you challenge established principle you are expected to be examined under a microscope to see if your challenge is also an attempt at Fraudulently benefitting upon the gullibility of the masses.

And also in this universe there a multitude of CHOICES to enable us to take EVERYTHING that is known and combine bits and pieces together to define "PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN TRUTH" Things that are neither True at the moment of thought, but True at the next moment of realisation. We call them discovery.

I say neither one of us are finished with "Discovery" yet. Your passionate compositions of visionary science may amount to "a book" and a small following of individuals who agree 100% with your terms and definitions, and perhaps I will even learn a great truth from you on how to explain elegantly what Instrument I shall build to control gravity.

The fact is; -that from my point of view what you are attempting to achieve, -is convince everyone that ALL of science is wrong and that you are the only person who sees the truth.

Can anyone else in this forum outrank your definition of plainly understood "words"?

You are telling me that you reject the definitions at the beginning of this thread (Non-Linear Time Field Frequency Acceleration-as explained in Gravity control.org) and base all of your propositions upon your "Statement of Principles" which have no foundations.

That being the case you are placing yourself in the "GURU" position, of your own proper "cult" sir!

But them..... I am still in the stage of discovery. That means I will discover if my engineering of nanotechnology will allow me to create exotic ceramic materials with unbelievably advanced atomic properties that allow me to build "OVER UNITY" energy devices.

You... I suppose will discover how many people will buy your book and continue to entertain themselves on your forum by chatting about non-linear time and frequency confusion.

Is this what "project Unity" is????

Or is it that the both of US David have to UNITE some how.

I have a lot of difficulty dragging reality in front of people's eyes, because WE have to agree what reality is first.
The Reality is that we need MATHEMATICS to build ANYTHING REAL.

You have admitted that Mathematics is NOT your expertise. OK....Let's get over that part.
Fine.....I jut want to know if you REJECT MATHEMATICS COMPLETELY?????

Do you?

If not then Listen to me as I tell you that your visions DO MAKE SENSE, but you need MATH to make them real.

I am offering to help you reshape your definitions and terms to reflect an independently confirmable technology which leads us into "OVER-UNITY". This is a Principle All of science understands.

You may choose to reject me and I shall meekly bow out of your "Gravity control club".....,

Or you can accept to go over the terms at the biginning of your NTFFA thread (on Gravity control.org) and adopt them as parts of the meaning of the FOUR FUNDAMENTAL DEFINITIONS of (NTFFA) and move on from there and we can LEARN from each other how to prepare the text for a new generation of wondrous technology in communications, energy, and space travel.

Remember David. I am going to physically BUILD something. You may join us or exclude yourself.

Now....... You decide!

(Note this post was copied and reposted in the Gravity Control.org)

Trickfox