electrogravitic communication

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: dangers

Post by Trickfox »

twigsnapper wrote:Trickfox,

Regarding your concern about final battles, the second coming and all that. Thought that we had reconcilled that there was nothing to worry about out there? I never said that.
That introduces a ceratin amount of FEAR Mr. Twigsnapper. I only fear pain, not death, so ........Are you predicting PAIN as a possible future?

All you said was that you agreed that; To MOVE ONWARD with conviction that this is the only way in the light of the present state of affairs

Don't let ANYTHING IN .... OR OUT"

Yes I suppose that is pertinent here, but you see It's kind of dificult trying to keep a ghost from seeping through the walls. Things of value have substance and form. The only thing that should exclude itself from the group is confusion.
twigsnapper wrote:
About what is happening here? And so perhaps thats what this "Group" might be most concerned with? Your thoughts? twigsnapper
I don't yet see "a Group" Mr. Twigsnapper. I see "the beginnings" of a group and there is still a certain amount of "Chaff Sifting" going on. I must admit that as time goes by some "form" is slowly developing and I think as the history of Dr. Brown's life gets told a bit more, then a bit more FORM may come out of our interactions in this forum. Yes, Mr. Twigsnapper I would say we have to have a bit more patience here. Time will tell what's happening here.

As to what we should be most concerned with.....Well.... That's easy sir. We should be most concerned with making sure Dr. Brown's history and legacy are told and explained accurately. We should help discern and disspell the innacuracies and distractions of the many past rumors, and we should move forward with his best ideas which he intended us to continue with. You would know sir. You were with him.... so please.... you tell me if I'm wrong here.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

the best of the technology

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

Encouraging and helping Paul to get this book written and out there and circulated .... that is of primary importance. Because it will, as you said, dispell the myths and disinformation of previous years and it will lift a curtain for others to see past. Primary importance.

I believe Paul will remember that Philo Farnsworth had a meeting with Einstein one evening and talked quite a bit and the message from that meeting was that Farnsworth was onto the "best" of Einsteins discoveries.

Thats what we have to follow here. Its all linked.

Its that strange feeling that Paul remembers getting when he first heard about the fusor.

and Mikado you are right, its a compulsion with Paul now to see this thing through. He won't quit. He has been tested. He didn't quit. Just a matter of time and patience, because the wait for this endeavor will be more than worth it. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Shift in consciousness=No more conserved EM spectrum.

Post by Trickfox »

flowperson wrote: My understanding of the cell phone/wireless setup is that cell towers draw on this ever-present base electrical charge in the earth to maintain a constant level of capacitance which helps to enable the free-flows of electronic signals when and if needed. The cellphone/wireless network's predecessor and paradigm using this technology was something known as GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) which was set up and maintained nationwide by the Air Force in the 70's and 80's to serve as an emergency communications system in the case of nuclear disasters/attacks.
Wow.... That is absolutely correct, and the only other thing that needs to be mentioned is the fact that under "such emergency conditions" ALL RADIO FREQUENCY ALLOCATION REGULATIONS would be SUSPENDED, and ultra-wideband electromagnetic energy distribution schemes could be simultaneously enacted. Hence the shift in consciousness would occur exactly as Tesla imagined it should be from the beginning.

No more wires anywhere....... What an idea hey???
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

I have to...

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: My understanding of the cell phone/wireless setup is that cell towers draw on this ever-present base electrical charge in the earth to maintain a constant level of capacitance which helps to enable the free-flows of electronic signals when and if needed.
It is not only the "cell phone/wireless setup", it is every transmitter that is out there, it is called the "ground Plane" and without it you will not transmit very far. Cell phones pretty much are line of sight xceivers, unless you are on a satellite but then that too is line of sight. Why else for the infamous words "Can you hear me now?"
flowperson wrote: The cellphone/wireless network's predecessor and paradigm using this technology was something known as GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) which was set up and maintained nationwide by the Air Force in the 70's and 80's to serve as an emergency communications system in the case of nuclear disasters/attacks.
VLF......oh, and I bet it was really electrogravitic. EMP would have no effect.
flowperson wrote: In the case of the wireless/cell net, the entire earth serves as the curcuit connector in a sense.Tesla did lots of the groundwork towards these understandings in his famous experiments near Colorado Springs at the turn of the 19th/20th century.
Are you talking about VLF ground transmissions or the propagation of electromagnetic waves? Is that what you mean by wireless?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado and Trickfox: Thanks for Your responses. My intuition tells me both VLF ground transmission and electromagnetic wave propagation. It was an emergency network and would likely have been adaptable to any eventuality. I'm pretty sure that the Gwen system was dismantled in the early 90's when cell systems began to really spread and cover the earth. I would also guess that today's cell systems also have a VLF component so that they could mimic the GWEN capabilities in the event of emergencies.

Keep in mind that I'm not an engineer or a formally educated scientist, just a guy who worked with them and figured out things as I went along when evaluating technologies. Electrical and electronic systems were not my busy areas. I mostly did biological stuff, but I was in on the ground floor of the early plasma display inventions and touch screen technologies.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Your kidding....right?

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: I would also guess that today's cell systems also have a VLF component so that they could mimic the GWEN capabilities in the event of emergencies.:
Ok, VLF in a cell network. You do realize that the earliest systems were in the 150Mhz area, that is NOT VLF and were called MTS (Mobile Telephone Service, yeah, really creative).

Either you are testing to see what kind of answer or you appear to be a little confused. My guess, ( and I pull this from where the sun don't shine)
is that you know Mr. Twigsnapper, or maybe not.

I have a question: Do you know what the term "cell" refers to?

What frquencies do you think they are operating at today?

Do you know what a standing wave is?
flowperson wrote: Keep in mind that I'm not an engineer or a formally educated scientist, just a guy who worked with them and figured out things as I went along when evaluating technologies. Electrical and electronic systems were not my busy areas.
I will try to keep that in mind, however, you may have just figured something out.....of kilter?

Now, lets talk about Ground Waves. A ground wave is the transmission of a signal that is so low in frequency that it's propagation stays close to the ground, thus ground wave. This becomes very useful in the event of an EMP situation that will ionize or render useless, the transmission of EM spectrum communications that will require the reflection off of the ionosphere. This is the Cliff's notes version mind you.

Now, my vote is for ElectroGravitic, what say ye my Irish friend? Is that what the warmonger establishment is using now? I'll bet lunch.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Tesla

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: As you probably know, both Tesla and Brown intuited that the Earth itself (aka rock) was in fact a humongous capacitor, and under certain conditions stored/generated electrical charge until it was appropriately released......................Tesla did lots of the groundwork towards these understandings in his famous experiments near Colorado Springs at the turn of the 19th/20th century.
Mr. Tesla (I use Mr. out of respect for the insane genius that he was) actually showed a very elegant if not simple resonant tank circuit of high Q. He may have called it a resonator? not sure but what I do remember is that his tank circuits employed true negative resistance for sustained oscillations. And they think Marconi was great. However, it was not until Armstrong came along with true regenerative feedback with appreciable gain that enabled radio as we know it to bloom.

Now Mr. Flow, what is it that you might know that you are not saying?

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado:
Cell comes from the Latin and means "crypt"

A standing wave, or soliton, is a self-perpetuating wave in a material medium that travels through time and space forever, in the absence of meaninigful resistance. I like to think of it as "ultimate FLOW".

As I stated I am not formally educated in engineering or science., but I worked in close consort with brilliant engineers and scientists as I stated elsewhere here and some of it rubbed off. You evidently are technically adept enough to argue finer points of this stuff, whereas I always look for the "BIG PICTURE". The devil is definitetly in the details.

I do not know anything other than what I have stated. I joined this forum to learn and share, not to be insulted and to insult in return.

And no, I do not know Mr. Twigsnapper other than through his civil and meaningful welcome to me.

flow.... :(
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

insult?

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Mikado:
Cell comes from the Latin and means "crypt"
Actually, I was asking if you knew why the term or word cell was used in the technology you were talking, not the root derivative of the word.
flowperson wrote: A standing wave, or soliton, is a self-perpetuating wave in a material medium that travels through time and space forever, in the absence of meaninigful resistance. I like to think of it as "ultimate FLOW".
Same here, I was asking if you knew what the term meant in the transmission of a signal and the relation it has to the transmitting tower and the ground plane.
flowperson wrote: As I stated I am not formally educated in engineering or science., but I worked in close consort with brilliant engineers and scientists as I stated elsewhere here and some of it rubbed off. You evidently are technically adept enough to argue finer points of this stuff, whereas I always look for the "BIG PICTURE". The devil is definitetly in the details.
Cell when used in the term "cell" phone only refers to the geography aspect and placement of the transmitting tower. The radiated node is usually calculated as a rhomboid.

When it comes to GWEN, it was unreliable and from certain aspects was dangerous for the near field that is calculated by the standing wave and in the case of the frequencies involved made that at about 1 mile. VLF can be just as bad as microwave.

flowperson wrote: I do not know anything other than what I have stated. I joined this forum to learn and share, not to be insulted and to insult in return.
It is a shame, I suppose, that you feel that you were insulted for that was not my intention. I do not apologize for I feel that I did nothing wrong. You made some statements that are not quite true and could be misleading to someone who doesn't know the difference. I will ask questions, as I did, only to find where you are coming from so that a meaningful exchange can occur.

I quess you put me in my place.

Mikado
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: the best of the technology

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Its that strange feeling that Paul remembers getting when he first heard about the fusor.
OK, my mind is thoroughly blown.

And it's Sunday. I don't work on Sunday.

Just pick up the pieces.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

laughing here

Post by Victoria Steele »

Laughing here really hard.

I have a little story to tell you Paul. I met a lady a couple of months ago who worked in a dementia lock down facility as a caregiver. ( Where these wonderful people come from, Only Heaven actually knows.) Anyway she had been working with the patients for several years. Her concept at "the house" was to create this positive " bubble" where these older gentlemen could feel at home and comfortable, even though their minds were long gone. To do that she turned on classical music, cooked really good food, was pleasant and loving, they adored her. She put herself in their world, did not try to drag them back into reality. To her .... wherever they were was just fine and valuable.

One of the gentlemen was a retired Admiral.(Others were military too.) Imagine that. He had spent most of his time when ,he was well, directing battle fleets. Now, with his mind gone to dementia, he spent most of his time picking up invisible things from the carpet. Putting them in his free hand, going for the next one. He spent most of his day doing this. And she would buzz past him, patting him on the shoulder as she passed to do this chore or that. He would smile and continue with his chores too.

One day, a friend told me, this kind lady asked the Admiral to please stop what he was doing and come to eat lunch. He hesitated, concerned about where to put ... whatever he had collected in his hand. She put her hand out to him and he “handed overâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: electrogravitic communication

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

I don't know if this is the right spot for this message.

And actually this is just a nod to this message posted earlier, an exchange between AM2 and MagicBill I think. AM quotes some interesting passages from Dr. Brown. Now I know that you will appreciate me calling attention to this because it really is a very fine piece of intuition.(On both of their parts. Fine work gentlemen!)

You may have already made constructive note of it but just in case ..... so you don't have to bang your head against a wall later <g>

viewtopic.php?p=14759#p14759

Especially this notation by AM2
"Why was Dr. Brown using a shortwave radio? Shortwave radios work in the high-frequency range. The high-frequency bandwidth of the electromagnetic spectrum must according to Dr. Brown's research have a parallel counterpart in the gravitational spectrum. And Dr. Brown's was very much interested in high-frequency gravitational waves.

On the Possibilities of Optical-frequency Gravitational Radiation wrote:
As such, the gravitic spectrum would be analogous to the electromagnetic spectrum. The two would have a parallel relationship."

Now its a lengthy and extremely valuable post. Just a nod in that direction. Just reminding you of it. Do with it what you will <g> twigsnapper

Oh and Victoria dear, you are getting as bad as some of those daft Admirals your story speaks of above. Where is the end of your story? I have heard that one before but you need to finish it. (Or maybe not because not one person has called you on its lack of an ending. Pity. The same feeling one gets when one stops talking in the middle of a sentence and none of your listeners notices!) If you notice this message please finish your story because the punch line is still waiting, isn't it?. twigsnapper

-
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: unfinished story

Oh! .... Sh...... Shoot. And do you know what is worse? Even I didn't realize that I had stopped talking!

Anyway. This kind lady then asked the Admiral to come to the table to enjoy the luncheon she had set up. The old gentleman had spent his entire morning collecting invisible " things" from the floor. " Things" that were obviously very important to him. She put her opened palm out to him and said something like " Here, give them to me. I will put them in a safe place" and of course, because he trusted her he happily handed "them" over.

I hadn't really known this lady for very long when I was told this story but this is what impressed me the most about her level of involvement. She admitted sheepishly that after being given those " things" she actually hesitated a moment, wondering where she should put them. THAT my friends is what it is like to truly be in anothers shoes.

And Mr. twigsnapper has told me too that I can tell you that the lady I spoke of was Linda Brown. I thought that was important to share with you. Victoria
Last edited by Victoria Steele on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: closer to a "Group?"

Trickfox,

It must shock you sometimes to read old messages and see how profoundly wise you can be!
remember this which you posted on Jan 2007?...............You were responding to something Mr. Twigsnapper had written:

Twigsnapper wrote:
About what is happening here? And so perhaps thats what this "Group" might be most concerned with? Your thoughts? twigsnapper......................................................

I don't yet see "a Group" Mr. Twigsnapper. I see "the beginnings" of a group and there is still a certain amount of "Chaff Sifting" going on. I must admit that as time goes by some "form" is slowly developing and I think as the history of Dr. Brown's life gets told a bit more, then a bit more FORM may come out of our interactions in this forum. Yes, Mr. Twigsnapper I would say we have to have a bit more patience here. Time will tell what's happening here.

As to what we should be most concerned with.....Well.... That's easy sir. We should be most concerned with making sure Dr. Brown's history and legacy are told and explained accurately. We should help discern and disspell the innacuracies and distractions of the many past rumors, and we should move forward with his best ideas which he intended us to continue with. You would know sir. You were with him.... so please.... you tell me if I'm wrong here.

BOY Trickfox. You were so on the mark its amazing. I see more FORM to the Forum function now just as you had predicted. And I think that you speak for what will happen in the future too "we should move forward with his best ideas WHICH HE INTENDED US TO CONTINUE WITH.

You were just SO RIGHT!!!!

So following that lead and climbing back on subject can I actually say it? Time will tell?

SOOOOO PAUL. Where are we going next? Thursday huh? huh? huh? <g>
As Mr. Twigsnapper said the call would be " Are we there yet?".... My call is going to be probably the very annoying .... so ... Where we going? huhhuhhuh? Victoria