Hi Paul and All

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Jim
Space Cadet

Hi Paul and All

Post by Jim »

Jim Nicholson here (Canadian) coming to you from the sunny shores of Samui, a mostly uncharted island in the Gulf of Thailand. Great to be here.

And great to be HERE on your forum.

In a nutshell we want to build Project Unity and just fly away. I want a ride! Unfunded as we are we have had a few good sounding offers based on having a working model. But that's the conundrum. How can we build a working model without financial help when they already want to see a working model before dipping into deep pockets. However we are working on two mockup models, one full size (the unit only) and a smaller cutaway.

Also, we thought, reinventing TT Brown's electrogravitic communication might be the way to go. It seems it will be simpler and cheaper by a long shot to reproduce. And the plans are on the net. We are looking for ham radio operators interested in carrying out some experiments.

If we succeed you guys will be among the first to know and any thoughts and suggestions re electrogravitic communication would be gratefully received. Paul LaViolette just sent us an encouraging comment that if we follow Brown's instructions to the letter it should work and Seth Shostak at Seti also offered encouraging words.

We most certainly don't have the funds for a prototype for Unity. But we discovered that electromagnetic radio doesn't penetrate between fields and electrogravitic radio does. Problem solved. Now all we have to do is do it. And if we do it's a POP for gravity control.

That's just about....it. Please come to our forum, see our blogs and of course Project Unity. I'll alert David who will be seriously elated at the prospect of sharing words, me too.
Jim

James B. Nicholson
www.gravitycontrol.org
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

island life and go forth

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Jim,

Here I am, the welcome wagon! to welcome you to this forum and express my appreciation for all the work that you have done on yours. I encourage everyone to look in that direction too.

From what I have learned about Townsend Brown he would think it was wonderful that you have located yourself on an island. He liked islands and as you might know, chose to be live the last few years of his life (and then carefully chose) his final resting place on Santa Catalina Island , off the coast of California. So he understood and loved "island life".

Gravity control? Instantaneous communications?

As Dr. Brown might say at this point " Go Forth!" Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

forum

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:Jim Nicholson here (Canadian) coming to you from the sunny shores of Samui, a mostly uncharted island in the Gulf of Thailand.... Please come to our forum, see our blogs and of course Project Unity. I'll alert David who will be seriously elated at the prospect of sharing words, me too.

James B. Nicholson
www.gravitycontrol.org
Registration is locked at the above.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

sharing words

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I add my welcome to the wagon Jim.

But I have a concern. You might know if you have read much of this forum notes, that I have a family which historically had ties with the intelligence agencies of this country. Because of that I have a slightly different slant than most.

My brother just said that these sites are just like technology watering holes. When you have animals coming in to drink you also have animals who are busy watching their actions. Hunter types.

And what I am seeing here is like a boon to all those types out there. (you yourself, or one of you on your site said was probably the bulk of your readers, the intelligence agents out there who are just doing their jobs, collecting information.)

So with that in mind and knowing how very interested some of those folks might be in the developments we might choose to talk about on this site, do you REALLY think that Dr. Brown would have left something out in the open that would be all that simple to unravel?

I appreciate your enthusiasm and I am all for what you are trying to do. Just don't be disappointed if it turns out to be a little harder than it initially seems. There are probably reasons behind things being tough to unravel. Does anyone see what I am trying to say here? Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

And may I add

Post by Trickfox »

Jim

I too am Canadian. :roll:

I just removed the last post that was here because it may have been misinterpreted as being abrasive.

If you did read it, I'm sorry if I may have offended you or David or Dr. Frolov.

I'm actually a pretty friendly guy, and I'm eager to make your aquaintance.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

own flags

Jim and Trickfox,

May I jump into this conversation? I appreciate everyones enthusiasm for going forward with work that Townsend Brown began. I think all of us realize that the technology is of world shaking importance..

Jim, I hope that somehow we will be able to register on to your forum site soon because I am sure many of us here want to interact with the people who have already become members with you. I personally feel that I have much to learn from your forum.

And Trickfox, I understand your concern that the future might bring some unseen stumbling blocks to Jim. But you know what? Thats all part of the process! You went through it, he will go through it. You both will survive and be stronger for the experience.I know that Trickfox is trying to spare you some some time and energy Jim but I doubt that he would actually be helping you by doing that.

( Besides. it just might be that the "stumbling blocks" some of us have experienced in the past Trickfox might not appear for Jim. Its pretty much been up to each of us to forge our own understanding of this material.)

So following along on that line I really disagree with the concept that one "camp" here should join another.

We should be each flying our own flag, resting in the merit and shade of different colored banners. Thats important I think. We will be able to help each other more if we maintain the separate situations that have developed. I encourage that all of us share as much information as we can back and forth, but also maintain our individuality.

Just my two cents worth Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

changing the future

Trickfox,

Thank you kind sir for adjusting your message. Your original one was not actually abrasive, just so chalk full of enthusiasm and passion that it could be misunderstood by a newcomer to your personality. I am proud of you, as always! You know how important it is to follow the saying at the end of your messages.

And Paul will concur .... one of the messages given to him by Morgan was " Remember the Canadians" . Now, AT THE TIME. we both considered we were talking about a historical view of Canadian participation. (say, during World War II)

But NOW remember folks, as Paul said, we are all in this rabbit hole together! So I repeat the instruction " Remember the Canadians" as I watch what is developing in front of my eyes.

Whodathunk? , well, Maybe Townsend Brown. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Remembering to Remember

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: But NOW remember folks, as Paul said, we are all in this rabbit hole together!
Anybody besides me remember the Bily Joel song "Goodnight Saigon" ? It has this rousing refrain, "...and we will all go down together..." Different context, but similar sentiment...

So I repeat the instruction " Remember the Canadians" as I watch what is developing in front of my eyes.
Yes, remember the Canadians.

Soon as we get done remembering the women.

Must be cold in Canada... good thing some folks up there have the ability to generate warmth internally...

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

walking hand in hand

Remembering the phrase that you Paul have chosen to put at the end of your messages "

The Wisdom of thousands of years of mystical experience is walking hand-in-hand with the emerging knowledge of our scientists." -- Bob Toben & Fred Alan Wolf, 'Space-Time and Beyond'

Note the IS WALKING and the EMERGING part of that sentence.

I also happen to think, confined in this comfy rabbit hole, we might be learning to keep warm too. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

wondered

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Jim,

Understand about being blocked our of registering but wondered about this:
http://gravitycontrol.org/references.html

This particularly
References

Science and Technology

The Breakthroughs of Dr. N.A. Kozyrev ( Strange that Dr. Kozyrev has been mentioned so much on the ttbrown forum too, and I got the impression somewhere along the line that Paul believes those two men knew each other, or at least were familiar with each others work (through Morgan)(Jeeze, that could be a book by itself!)

Electrogravitational Communication System (this is what really caught my eye)

Now, those are some really interesting links but the one I was most interested in, of course, was the "Electrogravitational Communication System" which I understand was Townsend Browns work. But all I get is a 401 error code on it. Drats. Can you tell me where that might have lead. Was it a patent application? Or a paper? Is this what might give you the plans to build such a system? I dunno. It can't be that easy, can it? MarkC
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

hello! ya miss me?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Its an interesting world. I turn my back for just one little tiny moment and Paul produces FIVE chapters! Now, Damn. Maybe I should just go away and stay gone and just show up to get your autograph on the finished book?

NOT.

So, if Townsend Brown wasn't actually working at Vega? or maybe working at Vega just enough to satisfy the curiosity of the the FBI? And lets see, his group had some 50 million to work with???? What the hell might they have been doing ????? and WHERE????? 1943 then . The family is in Burbank? Figuring on Dr. Brown, how long did that last???? Or was this before he kicked his moving into high gear.? Imagine folks what it must have been like just to keep that family in your address book!

And thats where Beau Kitselman wrote that he met Dr. Brown. But why was that particular mathematical genius there at the same place and the same time. Paul has said that Dr. Brown considered Mr. Kitselman his good friend. Maybe even partner. I am beginning to understand what that might be like and how very important a partner is to your entire existance. No one else that you can confide in, thats for sure!

So Paul. Are we going in that direction or do I get to ask more question about my man Morgan? Thursday? Another chapter or two before Christmas break? Or am I pushing my luck????? you guys all pick up the chant please, help remind Paul Thursday, thursday, thursday. Bye Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Pointer to Andrew's site

Post by Trickfox »

Mark
The link from Gravity control goes to one of Andrew's former webpages at the soteria.com website. Obviously the original webpage was one of Andrew's pages.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Mark,

The reference link that you referred to is at: http://www.qualight.com/ecomm/ecomm.htm.

Many of the older links out there no longer work since I switched everything over from soteria.com. There really is a limited amount of material out there, and the vast majority has come from the Brown family.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.

PS - Thank you, Trickfox, I see we were responding at the same time :)
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: wondered

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Jim,

Understand about being blocked our of registering but wondered about this:
http://gravitycontrol.org/references.html

This particularly
References

Science and Technology

The Breakthroughs of Dr. N.A. Kozyrev ( Strange that Dr. Kozyrev has been mentioned so much on the ttbrown forum too, and I got the impression somewhere along the line that Paul believes those two men knew each other, or at least were familiar with each others work (through Morgan)(Jeeze, that could be a book by itself!)

Electrogravitational Communication System (this is what really caught my eye)

Now, those are some really interesting links but the one I was most interested in, of course, was the "Electrogravitational Communication System" which I understand was Townsend Browns work. But all I get is a 401 error code on it. Drats. Can you tell me where that might have lead. Was it a patent application? Or a paper? Is this what might give you the plans to build such a system? I dunno. It can't be that easy, can it? MarkC
Try this Mark:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... ing=newest

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Jim
Space Cadet

dead link

Post by Jim »

Mark, yer absolutely right. That link was not dead not long ago. As a link in its original form it took you to a very specific document on electrogravitic communication (do i get a prize everytime i say that?) but now you get to see a whole bunch of documents.
Does this link look familiar?
http://www.qualight.com/ecomm/
The problem with the link on gc.org now is that it's trying to find a pdf file that has been moved to Qualight. I'll get right on it, oh Mark....
btw you can still use the link by deleting everything after the link above.
Jim
www.gravitycontrol.org