Part II Begins Here

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: 3.50!!!!!

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Trickfox wrote:Hydrogen Hey..... One proton, one neutron, and one electron...... yup looks pretty simple.
That would actually be deuterium, an isotope of hydrogen, which comprises about one out of ever 6,500 hydrogen atoms. The other 6,499 atoms have no neutrons.

FYI, that deuterium nucleus -- aka a "deuteron" -- is the fuel that my friends over at fusor.net are using to fire up their basement fusors.

That and $3.50 gets you a latte at Starbucks...

--PS
Now I know why I don't frequent Starbucks.

Mikado

PS: For What it is Worth - HTG reactors are not cooled with water they are cooled with deuterium which transfers the heat via a heat exchanger to the water. The NRC would have a fit if water came into direct contact with the reaction
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Yes, hydrogen can take a fair bit of abuse, which is why it makes such an excellent coolent, but the secret to this particular application is the heat exchanger and you would not want the heat exchanger to fail, no definitely not.

So on the level of the underlying dynamics the heating of the hydrogen lowers its energy and the heat exchanger in cooling the hydrogen raises its energy......it goes up and down and up like a yoyo.

But the idea I was attempting to suggest was that hydrogen in its various states gives us something to work from. If we can accept that hydrogen has the highest ratio of energy per unit of mass we can understand not only its versatility but also its abundence.

In fact, without hydrogen there would not be much of anything, as hydrogen is the basic component of the physical universe.

If we take hydrogen to a temperature close to absolute zero, we take it close to its maximum energy state. And if we focus this hydrogen by means of a magnetic frame it is possible to push the hydrogen across the boundary from the non-simultaneous condition of universe and into the simultaneous condition of unverse.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

wdavidb wrote: And if we focus this hydrogen by means of a magnetic frame it is possible to push the hydrogen across the boundary from the non-simultaneous condition of universe and into the simultaneous condition of unverse.
Gee David that is a fascinating idea, Can you tell me more about the forces that are pushing the hydrogen.

What are non-simultaneous conditions? are you speaking of the Quantum Vacuume here?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

If you start to think of everything existing in relation to a condition of field, you start to see things in a different light.

Let me explain this..........we have an experiment which was done by a lady by the name of Lene Hau where she stopped a light pulse dead in its tracks, a full stop. Then she made the light pulse vanish, got it to return to a visible state and brought it back up to full light speed.

So, where did the light go when it vanished? It did not turn off, it vanished, poof its gone and then poof its back.

The light was trapped in a cloud of sodium. And because the upper and lower limits of energy associated with sodium are specific to sodium, it was possible to make the light vanish relative to the environment of the lab in which the experiment was conducted.

The light pulse was forced into the simultaneous condition of universe beyond the non-simultaneous condition remaining relative to the sodium atoms. So this is actually time travel, but when I say so, I am told I don't know what I am talking about.

Incidently the air force is funding her research, which is supposed to have applications in the area of non-linear optics...........no kidding.

So, there are both high and low limitations to the condition of field, in terms of relative boundaries. The trick is not to do something per se, the trick is to influence the underlying condition of field.

In other words driving fast or putting a mouse in the cyclatron wont get you there...........it might get the mouse dizzy though.

How would you reduce the speed of a mass at rest? But that is what is required. I can't go any slower I'm already stopped. Sounds like Alice and the white rabbit................

Ah, but you don't know what fast is until you go slower than stopped.

Think about the center of the earth's core where you have the highest energy level of field, how fast is the speed of rotation at the center of the axis, zero.

But beyond the center of field you encounter the simultaneous condition of the future and how fast is that? There is no speed involved in simultaneous as there is no space. The distinction of time and space vanishes into thin air.

The same thing happens going in the opposite direction but in a reverse manner, but you end up at the same place.

Here is something to consider..........we cannot distinguish past from future because there is no absolute conditon of the present by which to make such a distinction possible. It is only in the present that we are able to maintain a sense of direction in respect to time and space, beyond that there is no time and space. So what is all this about hundreds, thousands and millions of years? It might sound reasonable but there are no hundreds, thousands and millions of years, the past, any point in the past regardless of our concept is as close as the end of your nose.
Last edited by wdavidb on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

When I suggest a magnetic frame, its just that a frame. A pyramid is a frame, a basketball is a frame..........shape changes the dynamics of field.

But in the case of Unity, the idea is to use a magnetic frame to focus the field of the frame in terms of focusing the underlying force of energy determining the condition of universe remaining relative to the frame.

If you increase the energy of the frame relative to the energy of the field in which it is situated it will lift off the ground and rise skyward.

If you push the the energy of the frame to its highest limit you will detach the frame from the field in which it is situated and transpose it to another field. That is called instantaneous transformation. Jumping from one relative state to another without going anywhere.

If we think in terms of a single force, with what we call forces actually being dynamic responses associated with the one single force we are finally getting at the base of the whole system.

Dr. Brown said time travel would be possible in your life time.........so it would seem that he was not talking about an objective reality where physical reality and non-physical reality are somehow two different things.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

flames

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

There is a scene in the new movie " The Good Shepherd" where the Mtt Damon character blows out a match ... then looks at it momentarily ... and I am reminded of Alice saying " Where does a flame go?" Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox asked two specific questions which deserve two specific answers..

What is a non-simultaneous state or condition? That is the condition of universe where we live, which you can call anything you want,.........in the present here and now state where space, time and motion remain relative to the system of reference. And in our case the system of reference is planet earth or spaceship earth.

What is the force driving the hydrogen? The underlying force of energy inherent to hydrogen. Every atomic structure is in fact a unified field system, where there is a non-simultaneous condition of universe remaining relative to that structure. So there is a slight difference between the inherent underlying energy of each atom of the same element.

Hope that helps............David
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Paul

You were asking me about atomic energy...........

The fusion process has not yet been able to produce enough energy, on the basis of the accepted idea of what energy is, to even come close to breaking even in relation to the input of energy required.

Aside from the energy consumed in the preliminaries, such as mining the ore and shipping it etc. the process itself consumes more energy than it supplies by a wide margin, so this ITER is a real gamble and a long shot at that.

Considering the odds, it is surprising they have so much support. In fact, on one hand it does not make much sense to spend that kind of money on a long shot that has little chace for success. In my opinion it is a total waste of time and money, as I don't see how it is going to work. I have been in touch with them and expressed my concerns....it's not going to work.

The only way it could possibly work is if you reversed the underlying dynamics, which is impossible. So the world is child proof to a point.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

misdirected?

Post by Martin Calloway »

I can sort of see why Chapters 47 and 48 haven't gotten any individual attention. When Paul switched to his " Part Two" they didn't have their own discussion sites. In fact when I post this I don't even know where it is going to end up .... so here goes, just to see.

Yup, Part Two .... with a visitor count of over 7000. Feeling better now Grady? I know that I do. We just lost the whole bunch of chapters ..... bean counters as we are thats disturbing. Reminds me of the three cowboys and that missing dollar!

Only nine months after the last post. Martin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

david W Barclay, stunning.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

The value of 5 eggs

Post by Langley »

On the nuclear thing. there is a problem with fission.

Sorry this is an ideological site, but its right. (sez he believing himself to totally neutral and obviously completely rational in his agreement)

http://www.ccnr.org/hlw_chart.html

When you look at that list (if so moved to go there) what you see is the end result of the failure of the fission process to productively convert a major slab of the energy which should have been released in the primary fission of the fuel (which is usually uranium, but if you really want to piss George B off use Pu) (but its Ok if youre French) (something about the War of Independence I think) (or Japanese, though the right wing there does want its own bomb but dont tell anyone, they wont believe you)

the problem is fissioning the primary fuel results in the production of energy and fission products.

The fission products list (what uranium turns into once its fissioned) (its a cascade one thing leads to another). If the output was all energy fine, but it aint. the element uranium once split turns into one element then another and so on and these elements are radioactive, which means they have their own decay processes so you end up with a "fission product cross section" thing which consists of more than the 150 longer radioactive elements listed at that web site above. Scroll down the list on that web page til you get to Sr. It lists 2 isotopes of radio strontium 90, and 89. OK its ten year old spent fuel. Sr89 has a half life of 52 days from memory and Sr90 has a half life of 28. something years. So which is more energtic folks? Which one is the immediate threat and which one the long term threat and the energy they ouput (radiation) (what the reactor fails to utilise at the time) (waste & danger Will Robertson danger) (waves arms, looks startled) Its strontium 89 . It is produces in far greater radiological abundance than Sr90. Hundreds of times more Curies (Ds/sec) than Sr90.

Yet, us poor souls, we've been conditioned to think its Sr90 thats the immediate danger. Whereas actually its a long term one of soft beta and some gamma (the Y step) whereas with Sr89 its all hard beta and step to stable Y. No gamma. And as we all know cause they are so honest that its alpha and beta as internal hazards which have a much higher ionisation rate per mm of tissue than gamma any day of the week. Gamma has no size, charge or mass. Its thus less likely per track to knock the bollocks off any atom in your body. In the search for equivalence the, measure for it is the Sv and there are certain assumptions in the very unity of measure. If a single will do it, hey, you need a bloody buzzer, no a moving dial. But with alpha a single track will do it. There is no safe dose. So why do they waste so much energy only to dump in the biosphere.

But then again, coal miners love uranium, they dont need to dig nearly so much of the stuff. If E = Mc squared was anywhere near being fulfilled with nuke power plants, a matchbox full of U would run Sydney for a month and my G4 eMac for 6000 bleeding years. At minimum. Intel sucks.

End of thought. CP was right. but he died too soon. If you dont get dont worry, Im obviously mad. Its a problem with old rank and file soldiers. We've seen too much for our station in life.
Langley
Senior Officer

5 eggs worth

Post by Langley »

Briliant. Pi†y about the tpyos.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: 5 eggs worth

Post by Langley »

Which Sr isotope is tactical and rarely mentioned and which one has poor old Pam D at Crocker labs trying to finalise the monkey Sr90 data in her retirement cause DOE pulled the funds needed to finalise Sunshine.

Hope none of this clear. Cause its my truth. RIP Charles P. In 1940 you and Jackie knew and by 42 you were dead. Suicide they said. You work boxed until 1953 and not FDA approved until 1993. Dark Art indeed. So much pain.

At least Belgium free again.

On a lighter note theres probably still 25 tons of radioactive Beagle shit siting safely at Hanford.

No worries. The experts are in charge.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

“In 1943, when the first reasonable large-scale fission yields were examined by us in Berkeley, (Seaborg and MacMillan), and it was clear that fission products would be a very great hazard if we ever succeeded in obtaining chain reactions of military significance, the report was labeled with the reddest of classifications. I was so horrified by the biological conclusions (radiation hazard) of John Lawrence and Dr Stone that I
sent a copy by special courier to (British representative) Chadwick in Washington, not realizing that though U.S.A. and U.K. were “collaborating”, this was information which was to be withheld from the British! Chadwick, in similar ignorance, took the report to the Pentagon to discuss it with General Groves, and casually mentioned that he was sending a copy to Whitehall. Within minutes, the code teleprinters between Berkeley and Washington were clacking, the telephones with scramblers running hot, the F.B.I.
security boys were in my office, and there began three very uncomfortable days of “enquiry”. Under the “compartmentalization” system of security, I should never have had conversations with the fission chemists or the biologists and they were guilty of criminal laxness in giving a copy of their findings to me, the leader of a “foreign” group of physicists, engineers and chemical engineers not in their “compartment”.

This was my introduction to the problem of fallout. In 1946, after the general concepts of fallout were released, I felt that the truth was being glossed over. Using only published data, I calculated the total radiation involved and got answers of the same order, but not identical with, the values I knew to be correct. These I gave to Doc. Evatt, as Chairman of
the U.N. Atomic Energy Commission, for use as background information. The U.S. boys were horrified that he possessed these items of information, and despite the fact that they were recalculated from their released data, they persisted in the accusation that I had revealed secret information without authority!

……We are in a bad spot, morally, ethically and nationally. …..
Restrain yourself my boy. None of it is worth risking your health for. In the end, if we peg away, truth will out. Let’s not jump to the lions but gird up our loins! “ – Mark Oliphant*, writing to Hedley Marston, 12.9.56. [ (AAS – Marston; 21), found & cited by Dr Roger Cross , “Fallout – Hedley Marston and the British Bomb Tests in Australia”, R. Cross, Wakefield Press Copyright Roger Cross, 2001,ISBN 1 86254 523 5. Used with permission.]

*Knighted later.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Res ... zine/1981/

Can't shake the thought of the Bell Jar as I re-read this.

Did the Nazis have a cyclotron?