Part II Begins Here

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Part II Begins Here

Post by Paul S. »

OK Kids, here ya go:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... roPt2.html

From this introduction, and the four subsequent chapters, you will get the sense of what my "new approach" to the material will be through the rest of the book.

I discovered over the past couple of weeks that I needed to cobble together all these chapters to see what that "new approach" was going to be myself.

Rather than creating a thread for individual chapters, I suggest we discuss it all under this single heading, OK?

Thanks,

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

really like this

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

Let me be the first, if I can. I REALLY LIKE THIS STYLE!!!!! It winds information that no one knows yet into a wonderful storyline! I think you have hit your stride now! This is GREAT!

You had me going there with the ending of the first chapter! Dead twenty years? So ya gotta read on!

And I am trying to figure what it was like for Linda to have Morgan just walk out there out of the past, after he was out of her life and she had apparently grieved for him for that twenty some years.

I think though, as perceptive as she was, she must have at least had a feeling that it was Morgan who sent her that postcard. (And maybe subconciously she never quite bought what Morgans friend Juan had told her.) She said it herself " I can't believe he's gone." Maybe like that "light in the corner of her soul" was that the phrase?

Maybe she never gave up on him. Why would she keep that token for all those years? And not only kept it but according to your experience Paul, she kept it ON her. She maybe didn't want to admit the possibility that he was actually dead. Or maybe she just felt all that time that he wasn't actually. Sheeze. Talk about keeping a flame going!

But after all that time when she got that postcard and saw the POSSIBILITY ..... that must have been really earthshaking for her.

So I guess it took the actuality of her hand over his chest. And the importance of the token? What if she didn't have it? Would that have meant that he had actually buried him in her heart and there was no " going home again" in their relationship. Maybe thats why it was important for him to know whether she still carried that token. Whew! Great scene!

Victoria! Where are you? Look at how GREAT this is! Mark C.
Annemarie
Space Cadet

lost loves

Post by Annemarie »

First of all the science that you introduced Paul is revolutionary! All bundled up in a packet of postcards. This part people will be talking about for years.

And Burbank hiding under fake trees. Who would have thought. I have never read that anywhere. Your research Paul regarding the Navy, FBI and other records is amazingly detailed.

And the excerpts from young Linda Browns journals were wonderful too.I guess we all have had someone who was very special to us individually. That "first love" that sort of drifts off after a summer romance. And actually so far in the story (the part about the two teenagers romancing in florida) it didn't look any different to me than the normal summer fling. I would guess that most of us can recognize that experience during our formative years. But there was a longer staying thing involved here between these two young lovers.

And I wonder if Linda has actually asked herself WHY Morgan came back into her life after allowing her to go on and lead twenty years of it without his company? If he loved her any at all how could he let her do that? And let her suffer thinking that he was dead? And what about his friend "Juan"? I mean he told Linda details about a death that never happened! So where is He in this story? One of Morgans spook friends?

And if she hadn't still kept the token (good observation Mark) would that have meant that she had indeed "gotten over him". Would Morgan have just "gone away" then or would he have found another way of helping Paul with the book? I think actually that is one of the motivating priciples here. Making sure that Dr. Browns story is properly and as fully told as possible.

But on a personal level. How did Lindas husband take all of this. Sounds like hes a pretty understanding guy. Probably figures that his wife is slightly on the different side .........

So, what happens now? Annemarie
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

postcards

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

This is going to be interesting Paul, seeing how all of these different viewpoints are going to get along "funneled" down into the same rabbit hole!

I like that really because it will be easier for me to find things now. They can only be in one place, right? The others threads were getting so diverse and there were so many comments in so many different threads that I could get lost too easily.

And I really liked what you said about being in this dark rabbit hole together. We do trust that you have the light and I sure don't mind letting you take the lead in exploring the tunnel! Its nice to have that light, its nice to have company down here! I am sure Mark C will be happy to see all of us because he has spent the last few weeks popping to the surface and then disappearing into the rabbit hole again. As I said. Nice to have company and like those stacked postcards and the different universes, maybe we can communicate better between us now. Cause we are better stacked!!!!!

Heres my one comment. Anybody catch the fact that POSTCARDS were the "trigger word" in this last few chapters\? Whether intentional or not (and I suspect that Paul hasn't even noticed .... the Postcards in Josephines pocket (wavy and making Townsend think of other dimensions) and a mystery postcard sent to Linda Brown with just the words " remember me?" on them. Communications also from another dimension, of sorts.

Paul, had you made that connection before it went down on paper? I sure hadn't. Odd. What else is new? but still , odd. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

this is interesting

Post by Mark Culpepper »

You guys might take a look at this. Seems that someone is here in this rabbit hole with us too

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/ind ... opic=106.0

This was posted by David just a couple of days ago. Hey David, are you on this forum too? If so, you want to jump into our discussion with us?

"So here we are at Gravity Control putting everything we have on the web for anyone and everyone to see. Consequently there are probably more intelligence officers reading our posts than any other single group of individuals, but whether they understand what they are reading I can't say because they do not communicate, they only collect information"

So who is this " gravity control group"? Are they already in this rabbit hole with us, like I said. I keep noticing that this rabbit has already decorated a little bit.

"Plus we would have instantaneous communication with the rest of universe, which would mean that it would be possible to access all know science and technology within the universe, which is quite a leap from where we are today.

But that was the whole idea right from the get go, as we thought we could leap frog our way forward by making critical break-throughs in science and technology. But we ran into a problem, we simply did not get it. We did not understand what it was we were looking at or exactly what we were trying to do. Sure we had a rough idea of what it was all about, but actually doing it is something else again"

Who is this Frolov fellow? Jim Nickelson?, David Barclay? I have a feeling you guys have been down in this rabbit hole for awhile too! Nice site. Mark C
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

doing it, something else again

Thank you Mark for that interesting link to "gravity control". I liked your phrase, " Who are these guys??"

Lets see, from the little homework I have done so far Mr. Jim Nickelson is from Thailand ... Barclay is Canadian .... and Frolov is Russian . Now ... right there ... thats an interesting assortment.

Jim Nickelsons quote was " We "(speaking of the scientists of earth historically, I assume) "did not get it. We did not understand what it was that we were looking at, or exactly what we were trying to do. Sure we had a rough idea of what it was all about, but actuall doing it is something else again."

Gee, looks like he has the same rabbit hole view. But I still don't know who this furry little thing is. Mr Nickelson? Who are you? Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

About 10 years ago, I had some contact with Alexander Frolov, as he was sending me papers which I put up on the original soteria.com site. He was no slouch intellectually, and a nice fellow. If I remember correctly, his ideas were in the same arena as Townsend's.

I've been in contact with Jim Nicholson off and on more recently (through Qualight), and he seems like an earnest and forward thinking fellow. His contact with Qualight was initiated with his interest in electrogravitic communication. Unfortunately, I was not able to be much help as most of the R&D data being accumulated by Qualight is proprietary at this time, but perhaps another group may be able to offer more assistance.

The major obstacle in the undertaking of something like the Unity Project, as named by them, is that research and development is a fickle mistress. The jump from theoretical to practical application can be a daunting process. Of course, without such projects, nothing would ever get done. I always remember the photo of the first transister - a huge, ugly thing, but look at the results years later and how it has changed our society.

Andrew
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Changed Society?"

Post by Paul S. »

Forgive me, I just can't resist:
Chris Knight wrote:I always remember the photo of the first transister - a huge, ugly thing, but look at the results years later and how it has changed our society.
Yes I do notice how, now that we have transistors at our disposal, we've stopped killing each other over differing interpretations of the after-life....

Sorry, but every time I hear that some gizmo (or some man or woman) has "changed the world," that's the standard that flies up my flagpole (and that flag goes up the pole a lot during this particular time of year...) I'm still waiting for that to really change.

The rest is just... gadgets. Nice gadgets, fun gadgets, I love my gadgets and have a house full of 'em. In fact, I will send into the afterlife anybody who tries to separate me from my gadgets... <g>

Now then, where were we?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Paul,

Thanks for the laugh. Yes, what I meant was that it has changed our lifestyle, the way we live, etc.

Listen, the fact that I only have to wait 1 minute for my hotdog to cook in my microwave rather than the 20 minutes it used to take in my toaster oven, gives me 19 extra minutes of quality time with my xbox, PS2, iPod, or whatever.

The actual point was that to bridge form theoretical to practical application is a tough road, and a good portion of inventions were created in garages, shed, etc. (the exception being institutions like Edison) as a function of inspiration or neccessity. Without the fresh ideas of projects like Nicholson and Frolov's, our technology would not have advanced as quickly as it has (albeit with the problems that may have come along with those advances).

Andrew
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

More Morning "Science Comedy"

Post by Paul S. »

Chris Knight wrote:Listen, the fact that I only have to wait 1 minute for my hotdog to cook in my microwave rather than the 20 minutes it used to take in my toaster oven, gives me 19 extra minutes of quality time with my xbox, PS2, iPod, or whatever.
Now it's my turn to thank you for the laugh.

However, noting that you live in Southern California, I note that the 1-minute hotdog also gives you an extra 19 minutes to sit in traffic. Of course, you could listen to you iPod in the car...
Without the fresh ideas of projects like Nicholson and Frolov's, our technology would not have advanced as quickly as it has (albeit with the problems that may have come along with those advances).
No argument there. Thanks for clarifying/elaborating.

I hope we hear from Nicholson etal in this space soon.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Trickfox
The Magician

Bottom of the stack

Post by Trickfox »

Now are we all aware of what we should be aware of?

David up there on salt spring island.....are you aware that we are looking for you here?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

great quote

This is a great quote from "Jims" site

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/ind ... opic=102.0

The Douglas Files
« on: November 28, 2006, 11:37:29 PM » Posted by "David"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, there really are people out there looking for a way to duplicate the science and technology of UFO, at least there were up until the end of the 60's.

Up to a point they were making real progress, but only to a point. Beyond that point it seems to gotten lost in the fog, but they were on the right track.

I don't think most people know what they are looking at when they view these files, as the amount of information supplied is limited to a minimum of words, but enough to show what they were doing or at least attempting to do.

They were willing to look at everything and anything that would get them to where they wanted to go and one of the most important things they looked at was ESP, because they knew that if they could nail that down the rest would fall into place. It was a good strategy and it did move them ahead, but like a lot of things they went off course and got lost in the fog.

They were on to the inside/outside concept and were thinking outside the box, but it was their concept of energy which really threw them off the scent......left them with fists full of air. But they did consider the aether and had a suspicion that there was an underlying force. In the end it was conventional thinking which left them high and dry.

Considering where they were in 1968 I do not believe any company has UFO science and technology hidden away somewhere for a rainy day. The idea that its a secret tucked away somewhere in case of an emergency is pure hype and maybe even propaganda. They don't have it..........well at least they don't know how to use it, which means they don't understand it.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/DouglasDocs/

Armed with the information that Paul has been supplied maybe some of those " Douglas papers" might supply more light in this rabbit hole. I particularly liked the phrase "But they did consider the aethr and HAD A SUSPICION THAT THERE WAS AN UNDERLYING FORCE. IN THE END IT WAS CONVENTIONAL THINKING THAT LEFT THEM HIGH AND DRY."

Learning all the time from the mistakes of others ... something to remember about conventional thinking. Thankyou David, for the above. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yeah, but...

Post by Paul S. »

...what about this conclusion:

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/ind ... opic=102.0

"Considering where they were in 1968 I do not believe any company has UFO science and technology hidden away somewhere for a rainy day. The idea that its a secret tucked away somewhere in case of an emergency is pure hype and maybe even propaganda. They don't have it..........well at least they don't know how to use it, which means they don't understand it."

That's one of the major points of contention, isn't it?

But, then, he's only talking about "companies." That does narrow it down some. At least it leaves room for something/someone that is not a "company."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

no absolutes

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I can see that one of the problems we have is simply in communicating. Was it Elizabeth who brought up the subject about English being a difficult language to use? That in the simple use of it it brings along the dreaded "either/or" concept. I"ts either in the hands of the military OR some private companies."

Try this on for size. If the military has classified developments " stashed away for a rainy day" I agree with you. They would have USED THEM by now.How do we know that they havn't been using something in their "clasified category"? (thats just a side trip, qualifier to that thought.) Then Paul brought up the idea that you have to KNOW about "stuff" (using Morgans word) to classify it in the first place. If you are not given that knowledge then a development truly is secret. (at least from most people, even the military. Takes " Above top secret " to a whole new understanding,)

Now look at the above statement. We are ASSUMING ( Victorias favorite word, Where are you girl, anyway?) that the military doesn't have "it." And because its not out on the market, we ASSUME that some company doesn't have it. Thats the nature of companies generally develop, promote.

But Paul has been saying that there is another entity that is not particularly tied to the agendas that we would understand. He has shown that there is a possibility that the "Caroline Group" is in fact privy to some of this groundbreaking technology. What would their agenda be in keeping it out of our hands?

Oh, I know that there are some of you harboring those pleasant " Brothers from Space" ideas but that doesn't go far with me. Altruism is one thing , but I would wager whatever we are dealing with here (and I am leaving that description wide open) has its own particular agenda. It might have nothing to do with us, except that we are somehow involved in the process. A thought. Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the other muse speaks

Paul,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have heard from Victoria and she has not forsaken the group. She has just been away for awhile (and I have a hunch that it is a romantic situation which we all applaud for her) She didn't say honeymoon .... just said that she was "with the man of her dreams " in an exciting spot" . Are we going to learn more than that? I wonder! But expect her comments soon! And her immediate comment on the last was "NOW WHAT? Thursday? " with a big smile Paul. Elizabeth