BLACK TRIANGLES

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Not Triangular but

Post by greggvizza »

I don’t typically post these types of things, because we don’t really know if they are carefully crafted video composites or actual real sitings. I don’t like to waste peoples time with video trickery, but this one was such a clear image that it is just down right fun to look at regardless. Whether real or fake, it doesn’t look extraterrestrial. It definitely looks earth made. It is the classic Adamski model, very utility looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYcOJ5GmEs

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: looking up

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: According to an ancient record Alexander the Greats troops in 329 BC "encountered " some objects in the sky that they described as "Two Silver shields" which panicked their war elephants and troops and delayed the crossing of a particular river in Asia.

I am not the student of ancient history that I should be so I leave it to some of you out there who can verify this old report and the location. I did have a thought though. What sort of "shield" was that ancient source describing? A disc? (which I think was popular with certain troops) .... OR the more triandular shape ... which would look .... perhaps more like that "black triangular" other people have seen in other ages. I bring that out intentionally. Was it Phillip Corso who said that certain of these UFO s acted as if they were " time traveling?"

Just a though to ponder upon as you float by. twigsnapper
Bringing this to the surface again. The question that I have is, "How can one tell if something is acting as if it were traveling in time?" I say to myself that the statement made by Phillip Corso is one that either implies knowledge not spoken or a guess....or to satisfy the either/or scenario....everthing in between.

Time machine in a submarine. Time machine in a black triangle. So many sightings, so many choices...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy