Déjà vu

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Dr. Psy
Space Cadet

Déjà vu

Post by Dr. Psy »

Hi everybody
Something very strange just hapened to me: I just saw the movie "Déjà vu". Wow! what a movie. And I had the chance to see this movie with the great Mr. Trickfox. You all can imagine the discussion we had after the movie.

First question to all of you who can answer: "Is this technology already known to some people on this planet?" According to Mr Trickfox it is only possible for not more than a fraction of a second.

I don't believe that, I believe by my own experience I have received messages from the future years before the present time. I was eighteen years old and I remember me reading science fiction books in the rest rooms of my college, I am sure that these moments were preparing me for the great experience I am now living with Mr. Trickfox with the invention of the psychopropulsor.

The very special circumstances that preceeded in time my first encounter with Raymond are an evidence that the future of my life was changed forever. Also when I decided to become a dentist was also an evidence that the future had an influence. The wonderful women who is now living with me is another proof. I will not explain the details but I think I know that what I am saying about the influence of the future on my life that I live now is true.

Now let's be practical: what the hell is going on what that psychopropulsor that Raymond and me invented? The real answer to this question is the hiccup that this device causes. It gives us a unique chance to change our own time line. That brain that we have must stop thinking for a very short period of time. We are resetting our destiny. Of course it's much more than that but for the moment.

I hope everybody will see this movie "Déjà vu". Could it be that we are developing this type of technology?

A tous ceux qui me liront et qui me répondront je dis "MERCI"... Quel plaisir de pouvoir se joindre à un groupe tel que vous.

Salut tout le monde ,

Dr. Psy
Shintorian means: I am just an old soul seeking the lost paradise.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

interesting gifts

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Dr Psy,

I think that what you have experienced is something that most of us will admit to . I haven't seen the movie yet but don't you think its an interesting concept? I am curious to see where our conversations will take us in the future.

Some who have had those unusual feelings don't even remember them moments after they have flashed into their conciousness and I wonder sometimes if that is some sort of a natural protection from "knowing too much" It thats the case ..... mankind has been too well protected!

A friend just recently told me that his "visions" are much like my daughters and he made the point that not all of it is pleasant. I think that he was trying to caution me in her behalf. What happens if you suddenly know of a friends death , days before the fact? Is that still a gift? or knowledge that is just not wanted? How do you deal with that?

I thought of what Paul had written about Linda and Morgan as young lovers. One of their first dates they had a very long conversation apparently about the future and he told her that he could actually see what one section of his life was going to be like. I believe that he even tried to explain it to her.

I mention that because thats what my daughter does with me sometimes .... she will say what will happen ..... a snowstorm in one case, where our car was forced off of the road. She told me about that months before, in the middle of summer. And the details of the "happening" were identical to her dream. Rationally that just makes no sense. But I believe we just have to realize that we are beyond simple rationality here.

I just get the feeling that you and Trickfox (and gifted others), are somehow linked to another conciousness. Does that make any sense to you? Now, I don't know how your "hiccup machine" works but would it somehow be in concert with that other conciousness? I have tried to keep up with Trickfox but find it a challenge sometimes. Perhaps we could spend more time on this topic, because I am not sure that we are even talking on the same level! All extremely interesting.
Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

the problem with a FTM

Post by Trickfox »

I guess I'm going to have to chime in here again. Looks like a few people allready know what I'm going to say.

It's time to get down and dirty with the most obvious perplexity in this forum. :twisted:

I know all of you reading this string will have allready seen or are about to see the movie "Déjà vue". The two words literally mean "Already seen" in French. How appropriate is it for a French speaking person to describe what is, or is not practical, objective, or empirically based science of time travel? :roll:

PSICOP has declared itself open minded to new science but they will always refuse to accept non-objective points of view. All the while they will seek to define objective reality using their own biased subjective senses.

Let us define the PSICOP objective reality as being our Occam's razor or "lex parsimoniae" in Latin. :wink:

All of you are waltzing around the FTM issue (if you don't know what FTM means you need to see Paul's speech at the conference :oops: ).

The fact is; FTMs are my favorite passtime. :twisted:

All of you who have followed my posts will understand that I have been communicating another deeper message in my signature lines at the bottom of the posts. :?:

The issue deals with PARADOXES. :idea:

There have been several hundred books written about this subject (probably even thousands of books by now). Is there anything left to be explored?? :roll:

You bet there is.
There is only one paradox left to be explored.

There is your own subjective paradox. :shock:

Mine is..... that I cannot create the technology in my mind because when it becomes real
I will cease to exist

The above quote has been modified to "I will become transhuman"
Since I want to continue to exist, I choose to work right up to the point where I would "Cross-over" the paradox and leave one of the parallel dimensions of this world. I hope this will take several dozen more years. That's it...... issue resolved!!! (again)

The technology portrayed in the movie déjà vue is probably closer to the technology I posted on my website for years. It's just that now some people are starting to pay attention to it. :roll:

http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Coq2bx3t9D.html#CC

The other problem of course is that we cannot be expected to believe and understand a machine whereby a man travels back four days into the past to change what must be. That scenario does not hold a PSICOP accepted threshold of credibility. :?

What if I told you that we have found a real threshold of credibility for time travel, and it is as easy to demonstrate as looking up at the stars at night, or making a phone call to another time zone living seven hours ahead of your own. 8)

There ARE limits to time travel. I submit that these limits can be exploited but not exactly like the scene in the movie "Déjà Vue". The technology described in this movie is a speculated exageration of the "Z machine". I would strongly suggest that anyone wishing more info read the complete content of this guardian article: :arrow:
http://www.observer.guardian.co.uk/life ... 12,00.html
if you can't get throught with the above link try: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/life/sto ... 12,00.html
hopefully you will read about the amazing technology we are exploring.

What this article won't show you.... are the actual images of all of these machines.

I WILL however. :shock:

If you ask me, I will forward rare images of the Z machine to anyone, but I'd like to tell you all that this is much too premature a time interval to explore the mysteries of REAL EMPIRICAL FTM SCIENCE.

Trust me on this. The rest of this book needs to be written. :)

The rest of our subjective time lines need to be developed,

Vanilla . 8)

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com