Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Welcome wagon

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Here I am Kevin, your welcome wagon!

Thanks so much for joining our forum!

I had written somewhere that I sensed that the forum was alot like a steam engine pulled into a depot somewhere for the holiday. That its pause here would enable new members to step on board before she gets another head of steam up and barrels down the track of conversation again.

Here you are ! and the conductor hasn't even yelled " All Aboard!" yet!

Your comments are greatly anticipated and appreciated! Happy New Year! Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

New "Join" Procedures

Post by Paul S. »

It's largely thanks to some e-mails I exchanged with Kevin this morning that I've created this new post:

viewtopic.php?t=391

and put it at the very top of the forums in order to expedite the activation of new members.

Seems appropriate that be done on the last day of the old year, in anticipation of lots of new interest in the New Year.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Welcome Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

Let me be one of the enthused to welcome Kevin. Thank you for popping in. We are very priveleged to have David on our forum. His writtings are welcomed and we continue to work together to explore the wonders of Dr. Brown's work along with Tesla and others. It important to note that occasionally I have a tendency to fly off into the outter metaphysical relam where math is the only roadmap into parallel dimensions. As time goes by David will undoubtedly help me to clarify my visions as I help him cement the foundations of his beautiful and elegant writtings. Mikado is in this disscussion for exactly the same reason. We are all following Paul's story and rejuninating our creative abilities at the same time. Elizabeth is our Den Mother and I'm sure if you were physically within her range she would have a cup of hot tea and cookies ready for you. (we love you mom).
Again welcome

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hello All:
I thought I'd start off the new year by not lurking on your informative forum anymore and unveil myself here as a member. I have been writing in the field of Science and Religion for about fifteen years, but most of what I've written are essays that have been privately circulated. The pay is rotten, but it is gratifying to see things change in the wider world once in a while, and especially so when the changes seem to exhibit some results of your thinking. I also have a day job which I intend to keep as long as they'll have me. It seems that I've also been successful in PO'ing some important people I believe, but since that was my goal in the first place...so be it. Change is needed everywhere.

I was engaged for quite a few years in evaluating and licensing rights to technological intellectual property for a large Research University in the USA. I've been a member of various societies and groups over the years, but since I'm not much for the club/joining scene, I usually stand aside and observe...and then write something about it later. I even made it into various who's whos in the 80's and 90's. Nice gestures on somebody's part...but again the monetary rewards were far less than sufficient to support my vices.

I've done a lot of thinking and writing in particular in the area of the study of complex systems and how they operate in nature and the worlds created through the works of humanity. This naturally led me to the study of religions and spirituality. I'm an active poster on comparative-religion.com, and enjoy reading esoteric science books. I'm currently reading Warped Passages, by Lisa Randal,a Harvard Physicist who looks enough like Jodie Foster to be her twin. The book jacket picture of her alone was worth the price of the book at Amazon... a well written book though.

flow.... :D
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: I'm currently reading Warped Passages, by Lisa Randal,a Harvard Physicist who looks enough like Jodie Foster to be her twin. The book jacket picture of her alone was worth the price of the book at Amazon... a well written book though.

flow.... :D
Welcome to the forum, we'll keep you hopping. I must say, you have gotten my attention with the Jodie Foster thing.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

My sentiments exactly

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:It seems that I've also been successful in PO'ing some important people I believe, but since that was my goal in the first place
I don't know who said this first, maybe it was Hunter S. Thompson, but it seems to express a similar sentiment:

"If you haven't pissed somebody off along the way, you're just not trying hard enough."

Words to live by in my book. Well, so to speak...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

late welcome wagon

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Welcome "flowperson".

I sense with your background that some of your views will be informed and challenging and will bolster the content of this forum. Looking forward to your comments!

You guys. Put a pretty girl out there. (Yes, I admit, anyone who looks even close to Jodie Foster is going to have a head start in the book selling department) and just LOOK at the interest it generates.

And Victoria, I don't think the book jacket for Pauls book can go the route of the Burt Reynolds spread ... (are most of you out there too young to remember that? Probably left alone then.) But I do like his truck picture, then there is another one where he is at the helm of a sailing ship, looking quite the pirate. Looks alot like Jimmy Buffett actually. Think that would work?

Still a long way off.

Thanks in advance for whatever you may choose to add to the discussion flowperson. Looking forward to your point of view.

Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Check out the Pix

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:there is another one where he is at the helm of a sailing ship, looking quite the pirate. Looks alot like Jimmy Buffett actually. Think that would work?
I used to BE Jimmy Buffett, you know?

http://49chevy.com/galleries/Maui80s/index.html

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Really folks...I admire Ms. Randal's mind more than her image...well, maybe equally. But it is a superbly written book on the current quest for unification scenarios in physics.

Thanks for the kind welcomes.

flow.... :)
Trickfox
The Magician

Welcome Flowperson

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Flowperson

I take it you like Ms Randal's book. A Harvard Physicist hey.....well can you tell us if she has broached so called "Post-quantum" theories.
I'm going to have to look-up this book "just because you mentioned it" and that is information which "I am suppose to know about" somehow.

You know I believe so much in paying attention to bifurcation in thinking that sometimes I have trouble moving forwards. Something important happens and some person comes along just in time to help make ideas flow.

So.......welcome flowperson
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Thanks for the welcomeTrickfox...I'm about two thirds of the way through it and she hasn't addressed post quantum stuff yet. She's building up to it I think and is now talking about force unification theories. I have read elsewhere that she and a colleague, at Rutgers or Princeton I think, have cooked up a novel theory of quantum gravitation affectionately known as "the oreo cookie effect". The obvious retort to that proposition would of course be, what happens if the oreo turns out to be "double stuff" ?

flow.... :)
paltry

Hi all

Post by paltry »

Hi,
Finding the conversations as fascinating as the book, and decided I had a couple cents to drop in. Looking forward to further exploration.

-paltry
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Greetings, Paltry,

Post by Paul S. »

...and all the new members.

Personally I find it very gratifying that we're starting the new year by adding new members almost every day.

I just hope I can keep up with all the fresh input. Something about a book getting written keeps nagging at me...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Greetings

Post by Radomir »

This is my first post though I've been loosely tracking Phil's progress with the book since there were only a few chapters written. I was delighted to read all the chapters in a row before the holidays. Well done Paul, and thanks.

And thanks everyone for the posts in this forum, the majority of which I also read and enjoyed once I ran out of chapters (no pressure, Paul).

Over the course of the past two years I've had the great fortune of running across information and individuals which have helped me see that there are significant gaps in "conventional wisdom," official history, etc. that to some extent are intentional, not to mention profitable, for various leading interests.

I'll leave out the months of assimilation, and alternating exultation and duress that process of discovery entailed. Suffice to say it was a wild ride. TT Brown figures prominently in that parallel universe, obviously, and I'm pleased to see kevin.b mentioning several others including Viktor Schauberger.

My maternal grandfather was a classical linguistics scholar, professor, and also was a Naval reservist. He died, fell off a train on his way to DC during the Korean conflict when my mother was only eight years old. I have always wondered how that could possibly have been an accident but no one in the family ever wants to discuss it. I am led to understand that he might have been working in decryption, which given his academic background and strong interest in math is at least likely.

I have never really considered his legacy to me until recently, when I had already for several months been putting together pieces and synthesizing a huge amount of disperate data into a more coherent alternate view of history, revised basic scientific principles, and validation of what I could personally create and replicate within reasonable limits myself. It was like finally getting to meet my grandfather, whom I hadn't given a second thought to for decades. Late one night I suddenly realized that the talent I was exercising had to have its roots in his life and work. That was a moment of real grace.

Mr. twigsnapper I most respectfully would respond to a question you asked some time ago by turning it upside down. You had asked something along the lines of "what would happen if such a call went out today, I wonder?"

What would happen if in times equally dire, there were such talented people, hearts aching to work for such a worthy cause in such worthy company, and yet no such call was forthcoming?

Or even in the din of competing calls, they could find none that after examination they deemed truly worth answering?

That is the general tone of question against which my heart has been breaking for the past two years. It's an honest and good kind of heartbreak, the kind that eventually bears fruit in creativity. But that doesn't make the keening to hear such a call any less real, nor easier to bear.

Perhaps this time around, the community simply forms of its own accord.
Last edited by Radomir on Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

thats all right

Post by Victoria Steele »

Thats all right Paul. You just keep that little ol nose on that little ol grindstone. Tapping away into the night, locked up in his garret .... staring at the walls. Didja think it was really going to be this tough? Probably not! I can imagine what you MIGHT have been thinking. Lets see, find out where he was born ... where he went to school, what he did, where he lived and eventually at the end of the "biographical arch" you could mention that he was buried on Catalina Island. ( Well, already you got it better than Vassilatos, but thats another story. No, its not either. Has that guy even stood up yet and claimed his words? No? I didnt think so. I harbor a second theory. That Vassilatos and Bill Moore are one and the same. But you see I guess we will never know because Mr. Vassilatos is a ghost and Mr. Moore has "removed himself" from the "Philadelphia Experiment" circle of interest. My, isn't that interesting. Where was I? sorry. Chewing on a pant leg or two.

Any way. Here comes poor Paul, all innocent! One book under his belt! How hard could the next one be? Sort of a sequel. And then it was just like his little boat sailed off the edge of the world and things have never quite been the same since!

Covert intelligence operatives feeding him information????? ( Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper deserve their own books , their own stories to be told. Would I like that!!! And Townsend Brown, a man who moved so often his daughter averaged almost five schools in every year! Flying saucers! , black ops! submarines and exotic communications! spies during the Cold War! locales like Hawaii and Nassau and Germany, England and France and all points between! And in the middle of it two couples who REALLY loved each other, from what I can see so far, for their entire lives. Damn. It just ain't a simple story.

So take your time Paul. I didn't even get to the point about gravitation and the FTM. I'll let others get there by themselves! Take all the time you want. ........ well ..... you know ..... theres always next Thursday????? ya, ya ... pictures soon. Victoria