Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

we already are

Post by grinder »

Kevin, words of wisdom from you, Navigator Sir.

I hope what I detect helps, the strange journey your forum seems to have undertaken, its a journey into space, but not where no man has been before, but into the space that is ourselves, we are space beings, and space is everywhere, it right under your noses now, in fact it travels through your nose and every where else of youself, thats why they think its not real, no need to thrust into somewhere where we already are.
Kevin

And I know that the words he has written above are absolutely true because I can FEEL that they are. grinder
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Missed the whole thing...

Post by Radomir »

Well it looks like I missed the entire dust-up, though I confess I'm not exactly sorry to have missed some aspects it would have been nice to have joined in the common exchange as this body steadily discerned whether an accepting or an antibody response was warranted.

To be more clear: I finally had time to go back and read through the Justice stuff this evening for the first time.

Paul, not that you need any more confirmation at this point, but I join others in affirming you did the right thing by shutting things down when you did.

Also, I totally agree with Paul's assessment of the comportment of our group, makes me very proud but doesn't surprise me one bit. There's a standard been set here, and the group never wavered. Well done, folks.

Missed all of you while I've been away, glad to be back.

R.
grinder
Senior Officer

mental image of that dust up

Post by grinder »

I too was very proud how the forum here took its time coming to the conclusion that it didn't like what Justice was saying and how he was saying it. I felt for Elizabeth because for some reason she just kept trying to get the conversation going on a civil course but it just was not to be .

I kept thinking that the word agenda played a really big part in this whole pie fight. It was one of the things that upset "Justice" the most. That someone would insult him asking him what his agenda was. I guess Paul asked him first and then maybe Victoria, or maybe me? I don't remember. I do know , if I didn't ask it I was thinking it. And boy that just flipped his lid/ which apparently wasn't screwed on that tightly anyway.

Not that I want to give him any air time but kevin just said that he felt this sort of thing was just starting and I really believe him. So maybe we should up our antibodies as Radomir suggested. I spent a little bit of time on that antigravity forum and its true that he was banned . And the upsetting thing to me is that I didn't read the rhetoric that he had blasted THEM with. He did the same thing, flooded their discussion group. When they tried to ask him not to he did the same thing by breaking it into pieces and he still didn't listen when they said that they were not interested in his topic. He ignored them, called them all stupid. I feel stupid for not reading all of this while we were trying to deal with him.

I still don't know what his agenda or reasoning was there but I suspect that it had something to do with an ego problem, conflict with a strong and forceful father , and a few other mental problems I don't even want to visit. And I have already overstayed my visit on the subject. But you were right Radomir, it was probably better for you that you missed it, but I would have loved to see your responses! grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Since the cat is away, ...

This is for you Victoria, we all need a laugh now and then,

Sunday school

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted

<g> wanna bet she was a redhead

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

thank you

Post by Victoria Steele »

Thankyou for reminding me to laugh now and then!

Reminds me of the fellow who was dismissed for mental problems. When he showed up to clear out his desk wearing only saran wrap for pants, his supervisior said /// well you know the punch line .... " Yes, I can clearly see you're nuts". OK back to serious tomorrow. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Watching Paul create this book, and the class posts of you all , one word booms out-------- PRESSURE,
Ever wondered what it is?
Create a pressure and form a fountain of water, what do you see, rainbow colours.
If you could control pressure by creating an equal and opposite force that creates pressure, what would happen?
Try to think back to the film of Dr Brown and him opening a bottle of champagne.
You were shown what would happen.
If you could attain this, then the deep blue sea is yours, then space is yours, because they are both PRESSURE.
Sorry about this Elizabeth, back to the flicks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaHCLlBkWU
Its Queen again, under pressure, with a starman, Bowie.
Kevin

Whoops, don't know why this ended up here, never mind.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

wrong place again sorry, delete.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

Hello everyone,

Just signing on as a newbie. I don't have much knowledge in this field to contribute, as I'm just getting on the tip of the iceberg. But maybe I can earn my place here for being the dumb guy at butt of everyones jokes. :D

Anyway, I think this site looks like a good place to catapult my learning. I will contribute where I can, if there is a topic I am familliar with from one of my many other researches.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

makes me smile

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Well, grassahhoppah, you have already gotten off to a good start with me. Just trying to be sure that I have spelled your name right! And I notice that you are form the same state as Trickox? lost?

Welcome to the forum. And trust me, though we might get a little tough on each other we all know that it is always done with high regard and respect. So no one is going to make a joke out of anything you might say!

And you don't have to understand things around here to be a great contribution. Take it from someone who says "HUH?" more often than she would like to admit!

Looking forward to any contributions! Welcome Again! Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi Grassahhoppah,

Glad you jumped in (sorry). You'll see that we've discussed various aspects of nuclear energy, so I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable once we swing around to it again.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

Elizabeth-
The land of "lost", lol, I feel that way a lot. What are the words of Carl Sandburg..... "I’m an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.", or something like that.

Thanks Andrew. I've been touring the site. Doing so much reading my eyeballs hurt and there's sparks shooting out my ears like a tesla coil is in my head!
Trickfox
The Magician

You found me!!!

Post by Trickfox »

Grassahhoppah (you are hereby re-baptized as GRASS)

yes... I see you fell into the rabbit hole with me......

It's lots of fun isn't it?

Got to let go of your prejudgements...... and it's tough....

Have to forgo your ego, and vanity....... :roll:

Every moment you spend here is the most important moment in your life, but only in that moment itself.....

Think of it as the universe repeating itself over and over again between each and every perceived moment of consciousness.

You have the capacity to accept the reality being presented to you (and change it).

Assume only that you have immediate control over a limited area of physical space.

The rabbit hole can be modified in areas which you have no immediate access to.

Do not be blind to the possibility that you are the star of the proverbial "truman show"

Observe carefully the advice given by hobbits, or dowsers, and forget for a moment that classical existentialism is or primeval importance.

and give thanks to the goddess of discordianism.

forever paradox, amen.

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Grassahhoppah...

And I believe I'll dub thee "hop" mainly because I'm a big Dennis Hopper fan.

And Trickfox is wrong. You see in the multiverse we all inhabit there are infinite numbers of "rabbit holes". He just happened to fall in the deepest one.

Mine branches like the Nile delta. Lots of fun most days. At least things aren't boring for me very often.

Anyway, welcome to our non-conventional zoo.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grasshoppah,
Welcome, its a dark place down here in this wabbit hole. don't rely on your eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I second Flowperson's baptism of the name "HOP" for Gassahoppah

Trickfox