Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM

Post by AM »

The vorticular principle seems to be important not just on one level.

But on multiple levels - from the subatomic up to the macrocosm. Yes, I am aware of Schauberger and the inspirations he found in a special kind of trout (Forelle - if I recall correctly he even called one of his turbines "Forellenturbine").

Now, let us take this even further. You are a dowser Mr. B. and therefore by necessity of your training involved with shape power.

According to the brilliant work of Dan Davidson and also Joe Parr, a structure can simply by the virtue of it's shape solely modify the flow of aether.

Add the right material, some rotational movement and other elements - what happens then? THIS IS FOR MR. TWIGSNAPPER AND HIS REFERENCE TO TIME. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ACHIEVE A PERFECT ALIGNMENT OF TERRESTRIAL AND COSMIC FACTORS IN SPATIAL (SHAPE, MOVEMENT, MATERIAL, ALIGNMENT OF STRUCTURE - HOW IS MAGNETISM INDUCED IF NOT BY THE ALIGNMENT OF PARTICLES IN THE MATERIAL?), AS WELL AS TEMPORAL SENSE (diurnal variations, change in /sidereal/ radiation, etc. - ALL these must have a rythm and pattern that is cyclical and regular) FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE? Let us say a specific moment in the past. Then you can enter out of the shadow - 1936.

Joe Parr - he is an excellent researcher. Look at his work on pyramids and keep in mind the ion connection. Consider also that the field-configuration in the pyramid itself changes with lunar and solar rythms.

AM

P.S. Consider the article ny Lorentz which was mentioned somewhere on this site. Lorentz tries to establish the correlation IONS - GRAVITATION - AETHER - ELECTROMAGNETISM. He even admits the possiblity that gravitation might be an electromagnetic anomaly.

Perhaps the discussion should be moved into another thread?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: A coil is round. It is made of a copper, iron or other wire. It receives the electrical force from outside. The electricity runs through the loops and accomplished rotational movement thereby inducing magnetism.

You need to elaborate this a wee bit more.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Cyclic direction of flow?, the flow we are in now, is the flow that was evident before, if everything contained within whatever the aether is has memory, then we will remember what occured before, and will occur in the future?
What ever weather the USA has, we get ten days later, aprox.
Imagine reaching a point where the sun appears to travel in the opposite direction, and the weather the UK has, the USA will get ten days later.
Thus a sort of wave structure to civilizations will exist, totally at the mercy of the geometry of the lines and the flows upon the lines.
Creation will morph relevant to the resistance imparted into the geometrical flows upon the lines.
At the point of meeting of the mainframe lines, connections across universes will occur, with each universe having a higher and lower frequency, be in the right spot, and go up or down.
X marks the spot, spiral up/down, the choice is yours, every 26,000 years or so.
kevin, rambling, hobbit fashion.
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B. you have not mentioned the fact that these terrestrial (and cosmic) lines may not be as uniform as it would seem.

They may be active or inactive during specific moments in time. There might be times when such a line becomes active and then receede into inactivity. These times are of course regular, cyclical and follow a certain rythmical pattern.

They are awakened into activity by a number of factors - one of them being various forms of radiation. When they are hit by radiation (also sidereal) they awaken - of course there are also other factors and the system must be very complex.

Consider also that there may be a fixed as well as an fluctuating component in those lines.

They are fixed in terms of potential. They have an inherently different potential than the ambient surrounding - that is what sets them apart. On the other hand this fixed potential may vary between certain parameters due to the fluctuations of time. Active vs. inactive period.

If I correctly recall my Indian studies and in this connection the Tibetan component, then does the King of Tantra (for Vajrayana Buddhism) - the Kalachakra Tantraraja - contain ample references on how certain points and channels in the human body get activated naturally during different times of the day.

You should consider that the Kalachakra Tantraraja contains 3 parts:

- external
- internal
- alternative

The external part concerns itself with cosmic cycles - astrology and also other problems relating to Shambhala, Kalki, etc.

The internal part is concerned with life-cycles in the human body as related to different states of consciousness i. e. sleep, waking state, dreams, etc. In each of these states there is a certain specific set of channels and points that is active or inactive.

Everything becomes additionaly complicated by the fact that the activity and inactivity of the energetic system inside the body also depend on the time of the day and outer cosmic cycles.

The alternative part deals with the way how the sadhaka can cease to be slave to external and internal cycles through spiritual discipline.

Let us apply this thinking to the EARTH-GRID and THE COSMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM. If you are in possession of certain knowledge you can use all this information to manipulate the activity of this system and form specific spatio-temporal (a nod to Mr. Twigsnapper - the time) configurations which will enable you to wiggle through time and space like a raccoon through a cat-door.

One thing I always wondered - did count Ilya Tolstoy help out the Caroline Group with his knowledge of Tibetan culture and spirituality i. e. Kalachakra Tantraraja, etc.? I CANNOT GET RID OF A FEELING THAT HE WAS NOT EXACTLY IGNORANT IN THIS AREA.

Kalachakra is considered Tantraraja - King of Tantra/s due to it's complexity. Very few people today can master the whole scripture in theory as well as in their own spiritual discipline.

If you take a closer look, then you will realise that the modern redaction of Kalachakra Tantraraja is but a pale reflection of the original which is still guarded in the mythical Shambhala.

Just my five cents.

AM

SIDENOTE: What if the whole Earth is just a big bundle of lines which are set apart by their different charateristics and magnitude? Big arteries vs. capillaries. And there are a few big and mid-range arteries and countless sea of capillaries.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Movement

Post by Radomir »

We really, really need to move this discussion to the "NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS" thread, for want of a better place. Meet me there.

[Not deputized formally as the thread-police, but I can't help it.]

R.
AM

Post by AM »

I know Radomir, you are right. Let me just add the last straw on the camel's back and then let us carry the poor beast to the notepad.

CONSIDER MY ABOVE RAMBLINGS ON KALACHAKRA IN THE LIGHT OF THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE:

The Biefeld Brown Effect and the Global Electric Circuit
AIP Conf. Proc. -- February 6, 2005 -- Volume 746, pp. 1249-1255
SPACE TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATIONS INT.FORUM-STAIF 2005: Conf.Thermophys in Micrograv;Conf Comm/Civil Next Gen.Space Transp; 22nd Symp Space Nucl.Powr Propuls.;Conf.Human/Robotic Techn.Nat'l Vision Space Expl.; 3rd Symp Space Colon.; 2nd Symp.New Frontiers; DOI:10.1063/1.1867252

ABSTRACT

Gary V. Stephenson
Seculine Consulting, 16501 SE 57th Place, Bellevue, WA 98006

A comparison of the measured Biefeld Brown Effect and the measured global circuit electric field shows several parallels. Both exhibit diurnal variations, and both show a dependence on thunderstorm activity. Based on an analysis of experimental data taken on the Biefeld Brown effect, a case is made for describing this effect as a secondary electrostatic effect related to the global electric field. It is concluded that: 1) the Biefeld Brown Effect is a real effect that is likely electrostatic in nature, and 2) its potential propulsion utility may therefore be limited to the volume between earth's surface and the ionosphere.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hello new members

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello New Members! I am reclaiming this thread particularly for you!

In the excitement of the moment we have all gotten a little carried away with our conversation! ( which should be in the Notepad area I think as Radomir suggested! Anyone just itching to jump on that thought thread please meet us there! I am hoping it will flow on from that thread just as well as it has here)

But now with those "deep rabbit hole thoughts and discussions" moved to a more appropriate thread we are better able to welcome someone new!

Maybe someone who has just been reading the book and wants to introduce himself or herself? So I reclaim this thread and open it to ONLY that discussion.

If you are new please tell us a little about yourself and what might have inspired you to join this forum. You are encouraged to join us here .... and then to wander about! Some of the discussions are not quite as challenging as the ones previous to this, HONEST.

But this forum does run the entire length of discussion from .... example ...." why did Dr. Brown design a house with very narrow doors?" to ..... what is the Nature of Gravity? There is a discussion for everyone here, honest! Join us please!!!! Elizabeth
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

Post by skyfish »

I see we have a new member name SEVEN....

gosh....I hope it's Jeri Ryan!!!!

skyfish