Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Hopping

Post by Griffin »

Welcome Grassahhoppah/Hop,

As a hopper, you may have an advantage here in the rabbit hole in keeping up with the hopping hare. It can be hair raising, according to some. Things do keep hoppening. Perhaps there is an exit, other than the way you arrived. If you can levitate over the obstacles and get to that point, like in the old Shaolin Temple, you may find a huge, red-hot urn which you'll have to move aside by gripping it with your forearms. Rather than a dragon and phoenix, you will probably be branded with the images of a rabbit and a flying pig, or a few other rotating combinations.

In the meantime, as we all progress in the rabbit hole, we'll enjoy the company and contributions of one another.

Griffin
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

Lol, nice link kevin.

That is exactly where the root of my chosen name comes from! My other choice would have been "padawan".

I just thought to say "grasshopper" with an over exaggerated oriental accent (grassah-hoppah), it makes the name sound funnier (to me anyway).
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Hi all

Post by natecull »

I guess this is where I check in. I've been fascinated by the mystery of TT Brown ever since reading a cocktail of 'The Philadelphia Experiment', 'The Cosmic Conspiracy', and 'The Antigravity Handbook' in the 1980s; in the present, I've been watching J Naudin and Tim Ventura with interest. Reading this biography has been a joy, but there's still a lot of holes and things that just don't make sense to me. I'm wondering just what the agenda is behind a lot of this 'disclosure' in recent years (from Nick Cook on), and where it's all headed.

Anyway, hi.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Questions

Post by natecull »

I'm not entirely sure where I should post things on this big sprawling forum, so let's just put them out here and if they need to be moved so be it:

1. With regards to the Philadelphia Experiment legend, and with communications from spooky sources, have you read Aetherometry's '50 Years after Einstein: The Failure of the Unified Field'? http://www.aetherometry.com/Electronic_ ... index.html

There's a lot in this account that no doubt will not square with your interpretation of the nonexistence of the Philadelphia Experiment, and perhaps yours is the correct truth. I found the ideas about physics interesting, and the political/intelligence history of groups such as Eisenhower's '54/12 Group' is also confirmed by books such as Prouty's 'Secret Team'.

I also found a couple of comments in the 'Smyth' account about 'Project RAINBOW' in the U2 years which I was definitely able to corroborate from the conventional mainstream account of the U2 / Stealth project in a book called 'Lockheed Stealth', which for want of a better place I dumped into Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_rainbow

Because of this, I found a lot of resonance in the quote referenced in your book 'This work is the end of a RAINBOW which has been DARK for too long'.

2. Have you read Stan Deyo's 'Cosmic Conspiracy' at all? I know he's spooky and religious and paranoid, but if you can get past that, his descriptions of the 1950s antigravity scene and of TT Brown technology seem interesting. It's been years since I read the whole book, but excerpts are online here:
http://au.geocities.com/psyberplasmic/index.html

I find it interesting that Deyo tends not to get cross-referenced against the rest of the spooky antigrav scene a lot, but he seems to have a core of alternative physics inside the mystification.

3. You mention that Brown's 'loudspeaker' concept never got developed. Is there perhaps any link with the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_arc_loudspeaker at all?

That'll do for now, I think.
AM

Post by AM »

UNFORTUNATELY I ERASED THIS POST BEFORE SAVING IT - IT HAS SOMEHOW FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

"I am familiar with the PX-material published at the Correa-website. Many interesting things, but also a very strange mixture in my opinion. "

The phrase/concept that seems to me to keep recurring in multiple accounts, such as 'Smyth' via Correa is 'spin-aligned nuclei', somehow linked to the concept of 'gravity as spin'. Deyo is all about this, and it's the nuclear magnetic resonance connection that I find interesting. Of course, I don't actually know from real physics, so I'm really only groping at shadows - though I know the idea of spin and gravitation being linked at all is pretty wildly off the beaten track, which is why seeing such a bizarre concept repeating makes me go 'hmm'. And so many 'weird' devices (Searl et al) seem to involve spinning things.

And, of course, I still don't grok just how Mach's Principle works or why there should be a centrifugal/centripetal force at all in a relativistic universe. (Why is rotation acceleration? Why can't a rotating frame be arbitrarily redefined as a rest frame just by mapping it onto itself? Rotation relative to what? Why is rotation privileged while linear translation is not?) And there I start thinking about Walter Russell's deeply spooky faith-based physics, where 'God is the still point at the orbit of every particle', but I don't know what that means either.

Oh, and I think there may be something to Hamilton's old-school quaternion physics, but I still haven't got my head around those. (Do not attempt to visualise hypersphere with remaining cortex.)

The U2 stuff is interesting. I'm guessing the radioactive paint to ionise the air was the 'wallpaper'?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome, welcome

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Natecull,

Welcome, welcome! to the forum. I am sorry its taken me some time to roll out the standard welcome wagon and all the bells and whistles that generally go with it. Its always so wonderful to have a thoughtful new forum member. We are enriched by your contributions and I thank you for your recent posts and the posts that will come in the future!

I am a little slow getting started again after taking a long Easter weekend. So give me just a little time to respond properly. I just wanted to welcome you as promptly as possible. Hang on, grab a seat! its going to be an interesting ride!

and AM ... nice to see your post too! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

By all means

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome Natecull

We are very happy to hear from you. I hope you will find our forum informative and friendly.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Thanks

Post by natecull »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a dark rainbow

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Natecull,

For some reason I was never able to make the connection that you have brought up here:

I also found a couple of comments in the 'Smyth' account about 'Project RAINBOW' in the U2 years which I was definitely able to corroborate from the conventional mainstream account of the U2 / Stealth project in a book called 'Lockheed Stealth', which for want of a better place I dumped into Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_rainbow

Because of this, I found a lot of resonance in the quote referenced in your book 'This work is the end of a RAINBOW which has been DARK for too long'

I knew for example that there was a " Project Rainbow" in relationship to the sub Cutlass ..... but this Lockheed connection is relatively new to me so I have to thank you very much on that score. I have always found Palmatiers quote quite a puzzle and especially so when you realize that directly after recieving that message Dr. Brown and Josephine moved to North Carolina instead of their previously planned destination. Which was Hawaii. So thank you for bringing this other avenue to our attention!

Sorry it took so long to respond. Trying to get caught up here and it hasn't been easy. Elizabeth
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

what happens

Post by Martin Calloway »

Maybe its just idle wonder but it is interesting that AM has pulled his comments again.

Which prompts me to wonder what sort of idle little game he is playing with all of us. Sort of an intellectual peekaboo.

Are you afraid that your words will not stand scrutiny once people have had a chance to read them?

Not begging you for a rerun because I figure you already have devalued your opinions by jerking them back.

Reminds me of a table setting of food and one kid pushing away his plate. OK for me. More for the rest of us then. Martin
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: a dark rainbow

Post by natecull »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Natecull,

I knew for example that there was a " Project Rainbow" in relationship to the sub Cutlass ..... but this Lockheed connection is relatively new to me so I have to thank you very much on that score. I have always found Palmatiers quote quite a puzzle and especially so when you realize that directly after recieving that message Dr. Brown and Josephine moved to North Carolina instead of their previously planned destination. Which was Hawaii. So thank you for bringing this other avenue to our attention!

Sorry it took so long to respond. Trying to get caught up here and it hasn't been easy. Elizabeth
Thanks! I'm glad to have (possibly) added something to the mix. I for my part have never heard of a Rainbow in association with submarines.

This was the book that confirmed the U2 'Rainbow': http://www.amazon.com/Lockheed-Stealth- ... 408&sr=8-1

I would like to know what our friend Twigsnapper knows or thinks of 'W. B. Smyth'. ;) They both seem to operate in similar circles and styles.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

W.B.Smyth

Post by twigsnapper »

Narecull.......In regarding what Mr. Smyth has to say it would be wise to ferret out his agenda in all of this. Everyone has one. Seems to me that he is attempting to set certain records straight. He certainly doesn't go into sensationalism. He mentions Townsend Brown just once and is fairly accurate about it.

And he certainly doesn't give Mr. Moore much room for credibility. He just might know a few things. twigsnapper
James Barrett

old words /new hopes

Post by James Barrett »

Interesting, this. Talking about the use of electro-gravitics, developed by Townsend Brown.

http://au.geocities.com/psyberplasmic/ccS1-2.html

Thanks to Natecull and Elizabeth for bringing this to my attention.

"In road cars, trains, and boats the headaches of transmission of power from the engine to wheels or propellers would simply cease to exist. Construction of bridges and big buildings would be greatly simplified by temporary induced weightlessness, etc., Other facets of work now under way indicate the possibility of close controls over the growth of plant life; new therapeutic techniques; permanent fuel-less heating units for homes and industrial establishments; new sources of industrial power; new manufacturing techniques; a whole new field of chemistry"... and "communications possibilities..." which "confound the imagination. There are apparently in the ether an entirely new unsuspected family of electrical waves similar to electro-magnetic radio waves in basic concept. Electro-gravitic waves have been created and transmitted through concentric layers of the most efficient kinds of electro-magnetic and electrostatic shielding without apparent loss of power in any way."

I believe the above was part of the Interavia article printed in 1955 or 1956. What a wonderful thing if that part of his work could " bubble to the surface in todays world. Maybe its .... about time. James
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: W.B.Smyth

Post by natecull »

twigsnapper wrote:Narecull.......In regarding what Mr. Smyth has to say it would be wise to ferret out his agenda in all of this. Everyone has one. Seems to me that he is attempting to set certain records straight. He certainly doesn't go into sensationalism. He mentions Townsend Brown just once and is fairly accurate about it.

And he certainly doesn't give Mr. Moore much room for credibility. He just might know a few things. twigsnapper
Thanks very much for that assessment. It's much like my own.