Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul may decide to combine this message with another category but for now I want to put this out there separately.

There were MANY wonderful and intelligent men and women at this Conference and it seemed to me that they all had a hunger for finding out for themselves what actually has been behind many of the mysteries that have presented themselves in the UFO phenomenon. It was gratifying to me to see them all, recognize the solid force of intellect that was represented there.

During Pauls presentation there were people standing along the walls on each side just to get closer to what he was saying. The room was substantially what I would call "packed"

But for some reason I focused on a particular woman standing along that wall because I sensed she was the type of a person who would not take pat answers for many of those mysteries and once she really learned about Townsend Brown she might have some interesting remarks and individual conclusions.

I had watched her after the first speaker (Richard Dolan). Her hand flashed up consistantly when they asked for questions at the end of his fine presentation but maybe because she was so far to the side she was not recognized. So ...... (you know me folks, that kind of interest and enthusiasm draws me) ...... so I walked across the room before Pauls presentation and asked that pretty lady what it was that she wanted to ask but didn't get a chance to ..... I will respect the privacy of her response ... but it made an impression on me.

So long story very short ..... I say .... Hello again "Jane". I intend to contact you again through the card that you gave me the next day. I am going to personally invite you to join us here on this forum because I think that your enthusiasm and thoughtful consideration will be a wonderful addition to the force and power that is developing in this forum.

And to the rest of the folks who were sitting there listening to Pauls wonderful and touching presentation ..... I couldn't walk across the room just then to identify and personally invite each one of you but I do that now.

Hello and welcome to this forum! Please join us! You are a vital part of the essence of what is happening here. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

introducing Dr. Psy

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone
I would like to be the first to introduce a very creative and interesting new member of our forum. His name is Doctor Jean-Luc Rivest. He has chosen
the handle "Dr. Psy" because he is co-inventor of the Psychopropulsor, otherwise known as "the hiccup device". As I now understand it, there are only two prototypes in existence. The first is Dr. Psy's own unit, and the second prototype was given as a gift to another member of this forum.

Once several other prototypes are built we will be giving several versions to those of you who wish to participate in a clinical research project which is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of this self-help/self-improvement tool.

So while we wait for Dr. Psy to recieve his authorization to proceed, let me be the first to welcome him to our forum :P

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Dr. Psy is next

Post by Trickfox »

I'm excited to see this next guest join us.
Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Dr. Psy
Space Cadet

Shintorian

Post by Dr. Psy »

Hello everybody, :lol:
First I want to thank Mr Trickfox to have introduced me
to this forum. He is a great scientist and a man with a high consciousness.
I was honored to meet this man four years ago, we worked together
on a project called the psychopropulsor. I was there at the UFO conference in Las Vegas and I was glad to meet Andrew, Paul and Elizabeth and several others.

All the persons I met were all happy and full of what I call the joy of living even though there are so many problems on this planet.
I was dressed all in white wearing my psychopropulsor right on my solar
plexus and I could feel all the "Psy" energy on all those human faces.

Please give me a few minutes to explain who I am, what
I believe, what is the real inner being living in my spirit. I am a dentist
and I always think it is an honour that was given to me to treat another
of my brother human being. What a great profession I have.

I have listen with Mr. Trickfox all the videos titled: "What the bleep?". Most of you have seen this controversial video.
I want to say I agree with part of it.

I am sure of one thing : this brain that we have
must take some time during the day to stop thinking. I have been meditating since almost thirty years. As a matter of fact this is where the idea of the psychopropulsor came from, a kind of a "hiccup" to be able to catch the interval from the quantum field, the interval we call "now".

Probably the most important I have to say is that
I am listening to the whole universe. :roll:

I have read the ten first chapters of Paul's book. All
these great scientist have fascinated me. What can I bring to this forum?
I thought that maybe I can send a psychopropulsor to Andrew? Just for
clinical test. Perhaps he can be part of the control group.

What do you think Andy? Do you want one?

Am I correct if I think this? Some people can change the world we are living in by being great scientist some people can change the world by being profound, I mean humble persons
caring persons, persons living in profound union with their inner being
and nature .
I want to be the incarnation of Love , I want to be part of the light of the world, I am a doctor I want to heal human being by imposing my hand over them. Staying humble doing this looking in their eyes and loving them, my brothers human. This is my way of seing a new science that I am sure I can achieve.

I hope my contribution to this group will be appreciated and thanks to those who are going to listen and answer me.

Dr. Psy
Shintorian means: I am just an old soul seeking the lost paradise.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hello Dr. Psy,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the conference as well, and I'm glad you returned home safely. Hopefully we will all meet again at least by next Novemeber's conference.

Elizabeth, Raymond, and I spent some time discussing the psychopropulser, and it's future development. I understand its origin is somewhat shrouded and the intellectual property needed to bring it thus far has involved numerous people.

In any case, I'd enjoy being part of a control group. I never turn down a chance to be in a clinical study :)

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome, welcome

It is late tonight and I don't have the time that I would wish to properly welcome you to this site BUT I do remember you from the Conference and I am very honored that you have decided tp join us in these discussions!

Tomorrow then! There is so much to share with each other! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

introducing Magic Dolfox

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Everyone The "Magic Dolfox" has now decide to join us, and paddle in spring water of our forum. She will meet all the other fishies that jump from pool to pool. I welcome her.... my very best friend for 24 years.
So now Paul will probably grant her permission to go on as soon as he reads this introduction.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: introducing Magic Dolfox

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:So now Paul will probably grant her permission to go on as soon as he reads this introduction.
Permssion granted.

-PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome .... ahead of time

Magic Dolfox,

We are so looking forward to what I know will be magically intuitive responses from you to the forum discussions. We welcome you! Elizabeth
Magic Dolfox

Greetings to an Inspiring Group

Post by Magic Dolfox »

Thanks for the entry...
Glad I got to covort with some of you in Vegas! What a unique trip! So much to do in so litto time....i'm still trying to 'digest' what was happening...& still is..

I was quite distracted by a tricky fox who I hadn't seen or played with in 13+ Years!! :lol: I have lots of catching up to do--can a dolfox catch a fox? I'll have fun trying! But, as part of the process, i'll be gladly communicating with you & learning lots about the Parallel Universe of TTBrowns' friends & admirers.
Be Still & Know that I am God(dess)
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

romance

Post by Victoria Steele »

Ah! Romance in the air! This is great! And you are one brave person,Dolfox, to link up with this crowd!

I really missed out. I know! I know! But it looks like the romance department was well represented anyway!

I have been trying to tell people that as much as we love the science involved in this story it really can't hold any sort of a candle on the personal relationships that I believe developed between Josephine and Townsend and then Linda and Morgan. So even though Paul was probably meaning the "parallel universe " in a "quantum" sort of way I always took it to mean the parallel romances between those two couples. As important as anything else, right?

So to Magic Dolfox and others out there who are just poised with their fingers over the keys asking themselves ..... "should I log in and say what I am thinking? " The answer is please "YES!!!!"

These guys get ahold of a topic and spin it really good and we ladies have as much to say about all this as they do and I count that the feminine side continues to be well represented!

I have this hunch that Townsend Brown might not have been even half the person without Josephine, and I can tell that while Trickfox could probably continue on his path alone, thats not the way its meant for him to be. I admit to that situation too .... AINT IT grand?!
so YEA! for romance! YEA for the ladies in this story and now repeat with me ....... (oh yeah, one week break, Thanksgiving, drats!) Anyway! repeat with me .....THURSDAY CHAPTER? huh, huh, huh? THURSDAY CHAPTER? THURSDAY??????

Paul, Surely you jest when you think having a boyfriend would shut me up ?
Victoria
Magic Dolfox

Thankful on Thanksgiving & everyday.Romancing the 'fox'.

Post by Magic Dolfox »

Elizabeth,Victoria, & Longboard Lovely-Thanks for your welcoming support....How come none of the men spoke up? are they shy or do not approve of a playful Dolfox as a companion to Trickfox?

O well, I love to covort with wise, playful ladies--Yes - to the that lucious feminine energy!! You seem to know that romancing Trickfox would be a unique experience. He's just as adorable as ever but, WOW, he sure has changed over the last decade+---I think it's the influence of this wild crowd he hangs with on-line & TT Brown's energy pulsating in his beautiful soul....is Trickdox one of Brown's soulmates/ brothers?

We have a lot of catching up to do. Trickfox has so much to introduce me to.....I'm reading like a madwoman. Maybe I can lure Trickfox to California to teach me a few things before the New Year....I even offered him a plane ticket for a Christmas gift...now, let's see what's the next move for Trickfox...

Any of his friends out there have any suggestions? you're his 'family' & he says that he always open to change. Let's hear what you think.....
Be Still & Know that I am God(dess)
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

welcome of course

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Dolfox! The masculine side didn't say Hi? I guess not! Sorry about that!... the feminine energy is a wise and powerful force ... without the ladies in this forum we would be a dull bunch indeed I am sure all the guys will admit to that! So welcome! Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

images of a steam train

I know thats an odd image to mention but thats what I see.

Its this forum at this exact moment. Like a wondrous iron horse of past ages, a steam locomotive. She has just pulled into the station for the holidays ... maybe a short stay of a week, through New Years Eve.

There will still be a standby crew to do all that is neccessary to keep the maintenance up but the passengers have all stepped off to be with their families. There is a smell of Christmas in the air along with the woodsmoke from various chimneys. Christmas dinners are being prepared, folks are sitting down with their loved ones. And if that isn't possible maybe they look out and can see the train know what she represents in the new year.

The locomotive sits. A small crew is slowly filling her coal bins, but its been the experience that that source of energy will only take her to the next couple of towns along the way, where she will pick up more coal and the fire in her chamber will get hotter and hotter and her speed will increase.

Now it strikes me ..... that the forum is exactly like that. I know there are folks out there who would like to be a part of this communication that takes off like that steam engine, but damned, most of the time she is steaming along., thundering down the rails ........ There hardly seems a chance to put a word in sideways.

Well, she is sitting now. So think about joining us on the next magical tour of conversation regarding the life and work of Townsend Brown! There are wondrous places to see, people to meet.

She is quiet now but all is just waiting for the boarding whistle.

Please, if you have had any urge at all to join the forum and add your voice to this magical mystery tour .... Listen for the whistle and then .... Come on aboard! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

greetings

Post by kevin.b »

Hello everybody, wow ,I made it.
I have been trying to register on this forum, I began to consider it was perhaps a test ?
If you manage to get on the rest is a doddle.
My name is Kevin Bennington, I reside in Oxfordshire in rain swept England,
I am no scientist, in fact hardly bothered with school, dyslexia was hardly known in my days ( I am a 49 model, same as Pauls truck)
Dowsing is my interest, and a sort of mission to find out what is moving the rods in my hands has landed me here.
As gravity , whatever that is, also has something to do with it, I have been for a while contributing to gravitycontrol.org forum.
I have developed a huge admiration for David and Jim, they have always been totally positive and encouraging, I respond to positive, I believe we all do.
I have been following recent discussions with interest, whilst trying to overcome the quest to register, and I have added TTBrown to a list of people whom I have grown to respect , these are Tesla, Schauberger,Walter russell, sir Oliver Lodge, wilhelm reich, and some bloke called david barclay.
I always at all times listen to uncle fibonacci, as everything I detect, follows his sequence, I think of him as the band leader.
I hope what I detect helps, the strange journey your forum seems to have undertaken, its a journey into space, but not where no man has been before, but into the space that is ourselves, we are space beings, and space is everywhere, it right under your noses now, in fact it travels through your nose and every where else of youself, thats why they think its not real, no need to thrust into somewhere where we already are.
Kevin
fibonacci is king