Las Vegas Conference

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Las Vegas Conference

Post by Chris Knight »

I just wanted to let everyone know that Paul just recently finished his speech on T. Townsend Brown, and he did a very fine job.

I think everyone was impressed with his presentation, and were left wanting to hear more. One woman said that she wasn't used to seeing such polished research presentation.

Good job, Paul.

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Great Presentation

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Paul,
I saw that you were nervous at first, but you picked up speed. For those of you who did not make it to this conference, you can buy the audovisual recording of it online.
Your presentation was very well done, Paul. Polished. Nice use of audiovisuals 8) Hm. "The Library" sounds like a very interesting place! Right out of Raiders of The Lost Ark. Can't wait to read the rest of the book!

I can't wait to hear what people have to say at dinner tonight. I am hoping Mr. Twigsnapper is having a good time here (if he's here). I know I'll probably never get to formally meet you, but if you've seen me, the white rose in the dark tresses are for you, sir! :wink: Wink Wink!

Andrew and I are behind you all the way, Paul!

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

ROTS

Post by Mikado14 »

Well, how much is the proverbial cat out of that bag?

To Elizabeth--Is it calico? Does it have more than one face?

Just sitting here and wondering if Paul has gotten to the point that there is more than just large capacitors involved?

Did he divulge the communications process? Did he divulge the relationship between Electro - Magnetic - Gravitic?

Damn,,,have to wait for the DVD to come out.

In any event, I am sure it was............worth the wait?

I guess Victoria will be posting on Monday and wondering when the next chapter will be out.

(It's ok Victoria, you can do it)

Mr. Twigsnapper, how about that game of chess, it's a boring Saturday night.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

visitors

Post by Mikado14 »

Sooo Mr. Twigsnapper,

Four flyers on an expedition, the ?Kriel? became no more.
The four were blended and watched where three were in one.

Does this make sense? Somewhere post Hiroshima and pre NICAP?(10 year period)

I really would like a direction on this one from you if you know.

I remain,

a perplexed

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Monday, Monday

Post by Victoria Steele »

Lets see, this message will post GMT which means that it will look like Monday, but actually it isn't. And Paul will come staggering back to his desk and the forum with a "I've been to Vegas for the weekend look" ..... Which in Texas we would probably translate " ridden hard and put away wet" (Its not that NASTY, just sounds that way ... referring to a horse that has done some pretty hard work and been put up without much regard . So are you feeling a little like that Paul or were they kind to you at the Conference? I have a feeling that you probably generated a bunch of really cool sideline conversation.

Polished presentation huh? LindaB I am envious because you got to watch it in person but I am ordering for myself so it will be my turn soon.

So how many alphabet soup organizations showed up? I"ll just bet a handful! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Monday, Monday

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:I am ordering for myself so it will be my turn soon.
Okay, stupid question....

Where are you ordering from? The only thing I could find was a complete set of DVD's for $240 and no mention of Paul.

Not going do that.

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right cds

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hi Mikado,

I will find out directly what the proper address and price is sometime today and will post it .

I am as anxious as all of you to see it that presentation again, though I was honored to watch Pauls performance in person. I couldn't help thinking, as I watched him up there behind the podium ......... how truly "Professorial" he looked. And how ABSOLUTELY PREPARED he was. You will all see when you get the CDs. Our boy made us proud, Yes Indeed.

I couldn't help thinking as his presentation rolled along, with the pictures he had chosen to accompany his words so quietly going one to another. Some of them were photos that we have become familiar with .... the young married couple sitting snuggled together on the hammock in florida .... but then there were photos that many of us have never seen ....an older gentleman reacting to his grand daughter with obvious pleasure .... pictures of he and Josephine later in their lives .... and all of the pictures of Townsend Brown quietly at work in front of his "sensors". The net effect for me was that Paul captured the sweetness of the man .... but underneath all of that there was obviously a will of steel. I think that came across .... even without the words (which were wonderful) but Pauls choice of those pictures really revealed the true heart I think of the story and that was .... pure and simple ..... LOVE.

Pretty powerful stuff.

Trickfox was there surrounded by some of his good friends who insisted on being there just to experience the "historic event" though few of them spoke any english at all and I know that he is going to use his cds so that he can play the presentation over slowly and take the time to translate for them. My absolute appreciation Gentlemen for your steadfast interest!

Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

missed out

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

I am sorry that I missed your day, but trust in the fact that I was well represented. Thought you could get away with not stepping up to the podium heh? One of those things that you did so well once you got there and I know that you understand that there is no turning back now.

So how many hands went up when you asked who was there from the CIA, The NSA and NRO. Good line. Nervous laughter, I understand, ensued.

My kudos to Richard Dolan too. Please tell him that for me. He has shifted from being worried to being an activist. More power to him. As he said, soimetimes you just have to stand up and be counted for what you believe. He is a good leading edge for you. Perhaps you can team up more in the future.

Trickox, ah! no words! Congratulations.

Mikado, I wish that I could supply you with more information in this line but you know as well as I that I am not much good at volunteering information. Goes against my nature and training. But have some patience, some of your intricate questions will be answered as Paul proceeds. We will be able to talk more.

Andrew regardingLindaB. You are absolutely right. She was the prettiest, (most exotic) woman in the room. white flower, dark hair, outstanding. (I was wondering where Bond was.) And you too Andrew, congratulations for having her good company ..... and for other developments.

Elizabeth my dear. go back to work! You have had entirely too much fun this last weekend! And no one could be more enjoyable to watch in operation. Regarding the "power failure" , you are entirely welcome. sometimes you have to do something drastic to get someones attention, I think that you managed that nicely. She will either discount what happened or it will continue to bug her and her eyes will stay open.

To all of you who missed it, Well, you missed it. Good work Paul. Now what? <g> twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

The Vegas Experience

Post by Paul S. »

Hi Kids... I'm home now, settling back into the saddle and digesting all that transpired in Las Vegas.

I was very pleased with the way my presentation came off and even more so with the response and feedback I received afterward. I was actually tickled when I heard one woman say she thought it was "slick" -- I don't think the comment was intended as a compliment but I took it as one.

But the best comment I think I heard was from Ryan Wood, host/organizer of the conference, who told me that a number of people had told him that some of the things I'd said had given them something to think about and offered a new perspective on their own work.

And I am pleased to discover that the acronym "FTM" is now part of the vernacular. A number of folks I spoke to used it in conversation with me during the course of the weekend after my presentation.

I also made a strong pitch for our website and the conversation here, and I hope we'll begin to hear from some of the folks at the conference soon.

twigsnapper wrote:I am sorry that I missed your day, but trust in the fact that I was well represented.
I had no doubt somebody there was operating on your behalf. No telling who, though... no, wait... I'll bet I know... <g>
Thought you could get away with not stepping up to the podium heh?
I really did not care for the way the room was laid out. The stage/podium was well removed from the audience and separated from the front row by a row of tables/chairs that was only used the first night. I wanted to be closer to the audience, and walk around a bit in front of them, but that was not to be. I never did use the podium, and the stage itself was too confining to walk around much. But I guess that once I got up there everybody had a better view.
One of those things that you did so well once you got there and I know that you understand that there is no turning back now.

You kidding? I've know there's no turning back for a long time.
So how many hands went up when you asked who was there from the CIA, The NSA and NRO. Good line. Nervous laughter, I understand, ensued.
A couple of hands went up when I asked "who IS" with the CIA etc.... But a lot of hands stayed down when I asked "who is not...." I think those are the people we need to keep our eyes on...<g>
My kudos to Richard Dolan too. Please tell him that for me. He has shifted from being worried to being an activist. More power to him. As he said, soimetimes you just have to stand up and be counted for what you believe. He is a good leading edge for you. Perhaps you can team up more in the future.
Yes, Richard Dolan does some remarkably detailed and credible work. There were a number of points that he made in his presentation that I intend to follow up on with him. I hope that our efforts can converge at some point in the future. In fact, I know of one area in particular where our efforts... uh... "triangulate."
Trickox, ah! no words! Congratulations.
Meeting Trickfox in person was one of the highlights of the whole weekend for me. What a consummate gentleman. His perspective on these issues is challenging but inciteful.

Great to see Andrew & Linda B, and of course to spend some face time with Elizabeth after working strictly via e-mail and phone for quite a while.

Now we sit back and watch the fall-out, and I can get back to the real work. Seems to me there's a book to finish here...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

DVDs & Web Video?

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Where are you ordering from? The only thing I could find was a complete set of DVD's for $240 and no mention of Paul.
One minor frustration coming away from Las Vegas was that I do not have a DVD of my presentation in my own hot little hands. They were available shortly after the talk, but Ryan told me he'd have a "complete set" for me Sunday evening, so I did not ask for one at the conference. Sunday evening came and Ryan apparently got sidetracked, and I came away empty-handed.

I don't know what the plan is for selling individual DVDs but I do believe they will be available individually as soon as Ryan can get around to setting up his website for sales.

What I want to do, though, is encode the whole thing and throw it up on the web, maybe at "YouTube" or MySpace. Now that I've got some video of all this, I think it might be very useful to start disseminating some of this material to see who else we can draw into our circle that way.

My hope was that I could have done that very quickly, so that those of you who'd been unable to attend would at least have access to a "low-fi" version of the whole thing while waiting for the DVD. That plan has been postponed until I get a DVD, which I suspect will arrive in the mail as soon as Ryan has had a chance to get home and catch his breath.

There were a number of important points made; basically, I outlined the entire arc of the "ROTS." But there are still many more questions than there are answers, and we need to discuss among ourselves -- and whatever new friends will come aboard in the days and weeks ahead.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

The man with two left shoes

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone
I'm back in the cold up in Canada, and having to undergo a decompression cycle, as well as double HEMO treatments.

Feels like I was abducted by ( )to be filled in later

Those of you who met me are probably wondering why I ended up wearing old sneakers that DID NOT go well with the rest of my attire.

Here is the explanation. I had to rush out of my last treatment, and drive to Montreal to catch a flight to Las Vegas, and so I was in a hurry to pack up my nice black shoes (my second pair).

My advice to everyone is when you are in a hurry to pack your bags and have two nearly identical pair of black shoes. look closely to see if you have a PAIR of right and left, of the same type.

When I opened my bag at the tuscany, I found TWO LEFT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

And so..... I was forced to wear those old worn out sneakers, -in my otherwise perfect MIB costume.

I noticed that nobody else in the room wore a poppy flower on Rememberence day. This confuses me a bit. Aren't Americans familiar with this custom?

Mr. Twigsnapper, I suppose you know this custom a bit and I wanted you to know that I feel for all those veterans who were lost as well as those left in wheelchairs!

Thank you for the congrats, and I suppose I will have a bit more reading to do now. In fact I have a powerful new ally on my side, and you should all be hearing from HER after she has caught up on the book chapters.

May I also say that I did manage to paddle in the hot springs under the star with another fox that Sunday evening, and it will be forever remembered as a high point in my life.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

black shoes

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ah Trickfox! Yes I noticed how wonderfully you were dressed, with the poppy too and I felt a little embarrassed that the rest of us hadn't done the same. It was, after all, Veterans Day.

As for the shoes. I had to smile. Now I know that you did have your shoes already to go and I believe every word that you grabbed two left shoes ..... but here is where the smile comes in .... your independence and your individuality probably took over while you were not looking. I think that you did something that Howard Hughes would have done, or Townsend Brown. There was always something slightly quirky about both of them so ..... consider yourself in very good company.

For those of you who may have noticed the sneakers, but not the poppy ..... shame on you.

I welcome your new companion with open arms. She is special, magical and I am looking forward to having our paths cross again. We need all the magical dolphins we can get. Elizabeth
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

missed out, poppies, The Library and two left shoes

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

twigsnapper wrote:
Andrew regardingLindaB. You are absolutely right. She was the prettiest, (most exotic) woman in the room. white flower, dark hair, outstanding. (I was wondering where Bond was.) And you too Andrew, congratulations for having her good company ..... and for other developments.

... twigsnapper
Twigsnapper, Mr. Dolan's presentation was pretty good, so I had heard. I'll have to go back and listen to it for the first time. Thank you for your compliments! I'm blushing :o
I am looking forward to those developments; specifically, that it will pan out. So Twigsnapper, did your colleagues take pictures, or was there live camera feed, of Saturday evening? How did you "see me" if you weren't there? I had fun guessing which of those guests was you; I suppose I was way off.

Oh, and Raymond, I did remember the poppy, but I wore a rose instead. It was homemade, and to honor not just present company, but also those who have fallen this year. Also, Raymond, I did that thing with the shoes before, but not two left shoes, just a blue and a black, and it was for a job interview :oops:

Paul, I purchased an extra CD of your presentation. Raymond has one, and we have one. Do you want a copy of it? I'll see what I can do about getting the one I have to you, via the internet. Oh, and Paul, please tell your redhead that I enjoyed our conversations and wish we could get together again soon. I am SO glad to hear that such a place exists as "The Library" !! Victoria, you must watch the video and you must comment on TL. I always wondered; the kind of secrets our world has kept from the populace, such a place just HAS to exist. Andrew and I had a good time conjecturing where OR WHEN this Library might be :wink:

Back to the ol' grind.

LindaB
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

redhead in Vegas?????

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

LindaB mentioned "your redhead" ..... and that better damned well be your wife or I am coming after you with a frying pan! <g>

Sooooooo. Can I hold my breath until Thursday? Are we back on that, Oh Please! I need to know where Townsend and Josephine go next! As much as you can say! And though I have a feeling the Morgan and Linda story is headed for tears I want to hear that too. Thursday? Huh? Victoria

Oh, I heard that your presentation was top notch. Way to go! And remember when we meet, (soon I hope) the phrase " Shirley, you jest!" Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: The man with two left shoes

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:When I opened my bag at the tuscany, I found TWO LEFT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

And so..... I was forced to wear those old worn out sneakers, -in my otherwise perfect MIB costume.
Personally, I liked the combination. I thought I showed a lot of character. Besides, better to open your suitcase and find two left shoes than to climb out of bed and find two left feet.
I have a powerful new ally on my side, and you should all be hearing from HER after she has caught up on the book chapters.
As Trickfox did with Dr. Psy, if anybdy knows of somebody joining the forums with a unique handle, a heads-up in that regard will expedite their activation. I'm still purging anywhere from 10-20 bogus registrations per day, so if I know ahead of time that one is legit, I can get straight to it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"