Encourage Paul

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Encourage Paul

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

I thought it would be nice to have a new topic: A running encouragement encounter for Paul.
It is Wednesday November 8. If you are reading this Paul, I just want to let you know that I am very proud of you. Proud that you took upon yourself this difficult (and sometimes elusive) project, proud that you stuck to the truth (or as much of the truth you were given), and proud that I know you!

I have been reading the posts here and there, and I have noticed that there isn't one trail like this one which just allows you to sit back and take the accolades.

Here's the first one. Thank you for doing what you are doing. I am sure Linda has said so herself, but I want others to do so too.

So, pat yourself on the back for me ok? 8)

See you later (in about 48-50 hours ) :shock:
Linda R. B.
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
grinder
Senior Officer

ect. etc

Post by grinder »

And all that good stuff from me too. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Break a leg!

Post by Mikado14 »

Sent a personal Email over the weekend but I reitereate it.

I can't wait to see the s**t hit that fan. The truth you have printed will be your rubber suit.

Mikado

PS: Grinder, you have your answer in a PM
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

encounter

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

LindaB,

An "encouragement encounter?" I love the phrase. Have to admit that I have to have never heard it before.

So, of course!!! Add my name to the list!

But also I want to pat this forum on its collective back because (and I know that Paul will agree) without ALL OF YOU out there throwing your thoughts in his direction he would have been living in his own particular mental box and it would have been lonely in there!

And, as we have bantered back and forth over this or that point, you ALL have offered the advice and inspiration that has become a lifegiving well along this dusty trail. I know Paul has drawn inspiration and strength out from this mystical well and the most amazing thing is ...... the well just refills. The more he draws, the more fine pure water is there.

So I say. Hooray! Thank you all so very much!

And I add my thanks to Paul too for being so diligent .

As I see it, there is much more to be done. This is just a first stop in a very dry desert. Time to unload what has been put on the wagon during all this time. Soon it will be empty and it will be time to head out again.

So Paul. ENJOY this stop! Because soon it will be time, as a wise man once told his grandson. to again "Load the wagon!" Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Ditto from me.

Enjoy the calm before the storm :)

Andrew
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

storm?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Storm? What storm? <ggggg>

First there will be ..... maybe ...... silence for just a little bit as people start to reorganize their heads. Speaking from experience.

And Mikado. Do not think you are out there by yourself. I know who Mercury is. I think I would recognize him almost anywhere, but Paul says that is difficult to do.

You know that I am thinking of you Paul. You also know that you have my whole and complete support in what you do. Go get em. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

The canadians are comming

Post by Trickfox »

We parked our skidoos, stored our snowshoes up on the logcabin wall, put out the woodstove, and packed our bags. were leaving our wintercoats up here, but we are-a-commin.

At least three (probably more) of us French-speakin-woodsman will be on the plane south in the next day or so.

Paul, there will be some people there who don't even read english and understand only a little bit what you will be saying. Still we think it's important for us to be there to applaud. The plan is to purchase the CD afterwards and go over it again and again to better understand what everyone has said.

Frankly I'm amazed at the enthusiasm of my friends. They have understood how important this is and therefore they will be there to help cheer you on.

The Parisians have asked us to write up a review in French so that they can publish it. So have the Swiss. It appears you are going to be famous rather quickly after the conference.

But hey!!!..... no pressure right?

I just keep thinking what Mr twigsnapper wrote that makes perfect sense.

Try not to be astonished, and smile when you walk up to the stage because a lot of us will be applauding you for the fine work you have done on this website so far.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that whatever you decide to say on that podium will be well appreciated and delightful.

Think of it like this my friend. YOU ARE ALLREADY A STAR, so we are just your fans, and you should not feel at all like you need to prove anything to anyone.

Raymond
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

applause already earned

Post by twigsnapper »

ABSOLUTELY. The applause has been already earned. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Thanks, everybody,

Post by Paul S. »

for all the kind words.

Leaving in a couple of hours, so this will probably be it for me until I get back.

Sure hope to see some familiar (and some not so familiar) faces in the audience tomorrow.

Should be verrrrry interrrrresting...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer