What if we could UNDERSTAND how to travel to other worlds?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

What if we could UNDERSTAND how to travel to other worlds?

Post by Trickfox »

To the fellow students of the universe. What if the most advanced technology on earth had absolutely nothing to do with UFOs visiting the Earth.

Now I'm not declaring that I know for a FACT that there are no UFOs , Aliens, or the Ghosts of Mr. Chicken, But, I admire CSICOP's position and agree with it........ MAYBE.

But what if the most important technology on earth means that WE SENTIENT EARTH BEINGS can actually travel to other worlds and visit them and what if we did it while travelling in a glowing ball..... Well..... Maybe!!

I suppose the beings on those alien planets could possibly be at any stage of evolution too, but what if they were much older than us, or maybe younger than us. Would they name this glowing balls of plasma or space ships. Well..... Maybe!!!

Yup...... I think it would be wise to anticipate a bright future for Electrogravitic propulsion research, and I mean THE TYPE THAT CARRIES IT'S OWN POWER SUPPLY. Just ask Andrew.

So if this is too easy to understand then try travelling THROUGH TIME.
Can't do it without causing a Paradox, so better not do it right?.........Well Maybe!!!!

But more importantly, What if we found the solution to major paradoxal theories, and adoption of a new shifth in thinking vis a vis the quantum realities of atomic superposition.

I predict that Research into advanced Stochastic Communications theory, neural networking, and Mitogenic Radiation theory will lead the world into fantastic new realms.

Dr Thomas Townsend Brown has helped us and led us into fantastic new realms of control in the science of Gravity and electric field charges and the manipulation of Soliton waves. We now seek to analyze how Raleigh Taylor Anomalies can be controlled and polydimensional Brane shifts can occur beyond the mirror of Alice in Wonderland.

All you need to understand to participate is what the term "GURPS*" and "Travatars*" are, -and how to combine them to your new way of thinking. Some of the best "gamers" are still the very best computer geniuses. If You Become WHAT YOU WANT TO BE.

So join us in this forum as we tackle the mysteries of true life and the history of a fascinating man who was"a bit like like Tesla himself". Dr. Brown was rumored to have done amazing things with high voltage and also helped to save the earth from sheer tyrany.

For me personally, this whole quest into parallel universes is a continuing ongoing search for something, and it was based on the work of someone else I nearly met in the early 1980s (but what do I know... I was only a few miles away In Santa Monica right?)

That is correct, I nearly got the chance to shake Dr. Thomas Townsend Brown's hand. Too bad I was so busy trying to understand all his work back then. I allways wondered how all the paperwork about his projects ended up in my hands. Now, after reading part of his life's story. I find it absolutely necessary for us to continue to move foward with his every day life.

We are now going Las Vegas to hear Paul tell us a lot more truth and surprizes and I anticipate that it will be a lot more fun than all this complicated laboratory talk that I've been tossing out there to drag in you nerd types.

Just know y'all that I'm starting to convert over to "Victoria's side" since I hope to see the continued passion of Dr. Brown's daughter Linda, as she guides us through her own fond memories of her father. Perhaps Paul will begin writting more about the familly again soon. I know that I'm ready to hear a lot more of the story.

Trickfox

Nerd References in this post....
*GURPS http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/
*TRAVATARS http://www.digitalspace.com/traveler/startpage.html
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

agreement

Post by grinder »

Victoria will be pleased to see that she is getting others on her "love story" side of the fence. With all the talk that we have experienced, isn't that what it ultimately comes down to? The rest of the science is just our attempt to get "further on down the road". But what we are doing and how we are treating each other while we are traveling, maybe thats more important than anything.

Who was it recently that just asked the question " Is a Universe more important than a grain of sand? REALLY" and there was something in that which reached out and stuck on me, like sphaghetti on a wall. It got thrown and stuck there. A fully done thought. And its still with me.

Anybody ever see a movie called "Phenomenon?" ( John Travolta) If not, you guys might get it. It says alot about the different ways "inspiration" strikes a person. Eventually the guy dies of a brain tumor (which the science says, has "opened gateways" in his mind. Before his sad demise though he was able to absorb MANY ideas (even translate super secret codes that were being flashed from a nearby Air Force base. Course that drew the "authorities down on him and it was basically downhill after that. But this movie says ALOT. Even about how the people around him, his good friends eventually reacted to him. Its, of course, reminiscent of the Biblical story we all know. Watch itif you have the time. It says much about our topic too, I think.

But the simplest lesson was his problem in his garden. For months he had been trying to keep a rabbit out of his garden. Nothing was working. So he built a big fence around his garden and STILL the rabbit was in there eating. But after his mind was "changed" He simply walked out and opened the gate. Dicscovering in a flash of brilliance (?) that the Rabbit was living in the garden and all he had done was lock him in it.

Now maybe our silly rabbit, with its various rabbit holes and all of its mysteries has been with us all along ... just trying to get us to open the damn gate. a morning rabbit thought. grinder