Two units, sending/receiving

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

plant experiments?

Post by ladygrady »

Did I read somewhere that Dr. Brown was conducting "growth experiments" at a "field station" in Hawaii in the late 1940s? Now all of a sudden all of you all are talking about the growth rate of plants"? Is that just a coincidence?

Wish I could remember where I saw that but in your presentation Paul you said that he moved his entire family to Hawaii (including his surviving parent, his Mother) and I don't believe that you ever mentioned his growth rate research. (probably just not enough time)

(Grand talk by the way! You really gave me a whole lot to consider that I had never thought of before. and a question for you David. This research that you mentioned , was that Canadian?)

And I guess the biggest part is what men like Townsend Brown were prepared to do, for an extended period, to just throw the wrong people (meaning Russian intelligence agents, I am assuming) off of the tracks of his technology. You said he actually discredited his own work in the eyes of the public from 1950 for many years. because of that Russian mole at the Pearl Harbor demonstration. Was that person ever named? I am surprised that Peter Wright never mentioned that event, but I suppose if it was as important as I am sure it was (and as embarassing as it was for the US Navy, I don't think they would have allowed news of it out.)

And while all of this was happening Townsend Brown allowed his own son to think poorly of him for having, what was the phrase ? "Flying saucer pipe dreams?"

So was that really worth it, I wonder? Did the ploy work or did Russian scientists pick it up anyway? Did his son ever realize what was going on?

Just loose questions on a pleasant day! grady
grinder
Senior Officer

according to Vassilatos

Post by grinder »

Thank you ladygrady, you always add another dimension to these discussions. well, not like Paul might mean, but when you say something I have figured that you have read your information pretty thoroughly. Maybe you are privy to some sources not usually found. Your bio mentions that you are in Boston and that you are a researcher. So..... I have a question for you here.

You hit Davids subject lightly, without really commenting. But your interest in whether his knowledge being stemmed from a Canadian situation certainly is worth grabbing my attention!

Then of course, when that happens , everybody knows, I have a hard time letting go. So I am returning now to fast plant growth and possible health concerns ......

So what are you suggesting here? That there might be problems physically handed out to "crewmembers" of people using this technology. Is that what you might be saying David? I mean, IF DR. BROWNS GROUP had developed ANY technology involving interdimensional "travel" or "communication" are you saying that there was something ingrained in that which would cause health problems. We are so far out on a limb with Paul now that we might as well consider too .... the downsides of things ....

Where did you see references to Dr. Brown "growing things?" That doesn't sound a whole lot like him to me. Why would he even turn in that direction UNLESS somehow his work had some sort of need for that information.

Vassilatos makes it sound like Dr. Brown retired to Hawaii to live off his monthly check in the sun .... but he also says alot of stuff about crew members suffering real problems because of these various "force fields". Could Vassilatos be marginally right? grinder
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Grinder and Lady Grady

Yes, this was in Canada.................but no one seems too interested.

Plants are important to the whole picture........they function at a level quite apart from everything else, which is why we should eat our vegetables and fruits.

Yes, there is an inherent problem with inter-field access, in relation to non-uniform field distortions..........but this can be overcome through field frequency modulation and plants are natural modulators.

People like Dr. Brown never go off to lay in the sun and collect the check at the end of the month...........its just not the nature of the beast. So despite what might seem apparent, he was probably as deep into what he was doing as he ever was, if not more so.

If the Phili project is what I think it was, it was a mess and a very dangerous mess at that. Yes, medical problems would have been the order of the day.

I wish you could look at what happened with the lunar samples, because this is exactly what would happen to the crew........not pretty or pleasant. In fact it's scary to consider exposing people to that kind of danger.

So there is an ingrained problem which has to be dealt with, sooner or later.

One very important point about the lunar samples that I did not mention, which runs contrary to what many have to say on the subject..............there was no radioactivity detected other than a normal background level.

So radioactivity did not account for the problem, as none was detected other than what was considered normal background at the time.

But the effects are very similar...........because you are dealing with field distortions and a field distortion can have more than one cause and is not limited to radioactivity per se.

Even high voltage power cables and microwave transmissions represent sources of field distortion, so what are we doing to the planet?

It is somewhat critical to our survival that we get this sorted out, because we cannot keep abusing ourselves and acticipate a healthy population.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

medical problems?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado and David,

This is a subject that we haven't really broached before but it seems the topic of "medical problems" has somehow surfaced and I wanted to explore the comments that have already been made.

David. You seemed to draw a parallel when you said this recently:

"If the Phili project is what I think it was, it was a mess and a very dangerous mess at that. Yes, medical problems would have been the order of the day. ( David, Can you talk more about this "project"? If not, I can understand ......... but what kind of "medical problems?")
I wish you could look at what happened with the lunar samples, because this is exactly what would happen to the crew........not pretty or pleasant. In fact it's scary to consider exposing people to that kind of danger.
So there is an ingrained problem which has to be dealt with, sooner or later. ( So, if we are talking about the possibility that Dr. Brown was "putting a crew together" including Morgan, does that also mean that they might have had to worry about that same "ingrained problem")
One very important point about the lunar samples that I did not mention, which runs contrary to what many have to say on the subject..............there was no radioactivity detected other than a normal background level.
So radioactivity did not account for the problem, as none was detected other than what was considered normal background at the time.
But the effects are very similar...........because you are dealing with field distortions and a field distortion can have more than one cause and is not limited to radioactivity per se."

FIELD DISTORTIONS? AND A FIELD DISTORTION CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE CAUSE? more comments? Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

more questions

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ladygrady,

Could you please tell us where specifically you may have seen reference to " working with plants" while Dr. Brown was in Hawaii? You sort of caught me up short with the realization that your sources might be deeper than mine and I would really appreciate more comments!

And I have to agree with David here, though Dr. Brown loved sunbathing, I doubt very seriously that was ALL he was doing wherever he was. And David has been headed off in this avenue about medical problems. If Dr. Brown was in fact facing these kinds of problems finding it in hard copy somewhere would really be a help. As you know already.

Can you share further information? I rather think that you can, or you wouldn't have mentioned that span of time in the first place? And whoever we have to thank for this information, ahead of time, thankyou! Get back quick???? Elizabeth
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

on my desk

Post by ladygrady »

On my desk right now "Application for Federal Employment" filled out by Dr. Brown August 10, 1950

(I have been told that Paul should already have a copy of this form.)

in Dr. Browns "work history" he writes from 1949 to 1950 he was a "consultant"
name of employer is listed as " Grove Farm Co. Ltd"
under kind of business or organization it is simply listed " sugar and pineapple. reason for leaving is listed as " completion of project"

under "description of your work "it is written

"Biological studies on the growth and flowering of sugar cane. Development of electroculture methods. Biological effects of radiations including the use of high voltages, etc and the natural variations in growth produced by sidereal radiation (changes in the gravitational component.)"

Under " Name and title of immediate supervisor" is simply the notation " Other Considerations"

I thought that you might appreciate that Elizabeth. Take care of yourself. Best from Boston. Have a nice holiday. Wish I had some of that California sunshine. grady
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Okay, I know what Dr. Brown is referring to there........you can stimulate the growth of plants by a variety of different methods using an electrical charge from the field, all it takes is some conductive material laid out in the ground or suspended from above the ground. This provides a simple differential in the underlying energy of the field, which produces a potential of resistance in the form of an electrical charge. Experiments over the years have shown this to increase the rate of growth and the production per acre.

But, I would suspect his interest was not so much in the plants, but in the process and how all this works. (changes in the gravitational component), you bet he would have been interested, this was right up his alley.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth,

Field distortions..........there are two different kinds, uniform distortions and non-uniform distortions.

Non-uniform distortions occur when you have a type of pollution affecting the field.......I would call this non-linear pollution.

This type of distortion affects the structural dynamics of organic and non-organic materials, but the affects upon organic material will be noticed first, as organic material exists as a continuance, in relation to continuance of field frequency acceleration.

(Non-organic materials, such as the concrete and the plumbing also exist as a continuance, but are not subject to the same kinds of changes.)

Things like microwave transmissions, high voltage power transmission, nuclear fuels etc. produce radiation, (a non-uniform potential), which is highly resistant to the condition of field. (In other words the underlying energy is so low that it disturbs the normal flow of energy into the surrounding area.)

Because people are mostly water, there is a great deal of hydrogen involved in the cellular structure of the body, especially is soft tissue. And because of the high energy level associated with hydrogen, the hydrogen is more suseptible to field distortions. So what these non-uniform distortions do is scramble the continuance, like scrambled eggs.

Instead of a nice stead flow in the continuance of cell structure you have pieces missing and other pieces added in a very disorganized manner.

Also the low energy of the radiation weakens the dynamic structure of the cells and causes them to be more suseptible to infection and disease on top of the physical distortions.

Another thing is that these effects are accumulative, as once the continuance is disturbed it stays bent or warped and as more distortion is added the effect increases until you have a physical breakdown or some kind.

This is much different, but still similar to what Dr. Brown was exploring with plants........but when you use an electrical charge to stimulate plant growth you keep everything in balance by running the lines north and south so you maintain the natural polarity of the environment. If you reverse the polarity you will kill the plants.

What this boils down to in relation to non-uniform distortions is taking the non-linear timing out of whack in relation to the continuance of field.

A slow but steady, uniform, increase in the underlying energy is essential to the survival of organics. If you by some means or other stopped the increase in energy the organics would simply die. So it is not enough to maintain a certain level of energy, but it is essential that the energy should be increasing in a slow steady manner.

I have heard some accounts of the Phili experiment describing some very strange effects, but how accurate some of that is I do not know. But if the field was sufficiently disturbed you would certainly get some very strange effects.

In respect to the lunar samples.........this is a bit different, but you get the same effects, but in a more pronounced manner. For one thing the lunar material is highly energized, so you get accelerated growth, but because it was so out of sync with the underlying dynamics of the seeds, those seeds developed into plants that were radically distorted.

On top of that cancerous growths developed in proportion to the increased rate of growth. So you are looking at some very strange looking corn and some very strange looking beans. Yikes...

So given enough time all non-uniform potentials have similar effects on organic growth.

When we get into the area of uniform distortions, this is something else again, as you do not get genetic deformities and cancer, but you can actually get genetic jumps occurring between species and I have seen at least one example of this, which is not supposed to be possible.

All in all it is scary stuff........so just the constant increase in the background radiation from cell phones has to be affecting our environment.

Non-uniform distortions can also effect memory and with enough of it you will end up being disconnected from your own memory.

This is why electrical shock treatment works so well in blocking memory and with enough of it you lose your memory and you don't get it back.

So, if Dr. Brown had health problems it is more than likely that they resulted from his work experience.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Oh Really?

Post by Paul S. »

ladygrady wrote:On my desk right now "Application for Federal Employment" filled out by Dr. Brown August 10, 1950

(I have been told that Paul should already have a copy of this form.)
I've got it, sure. Got it from Linda Brown. My question is... how did a copy find it's way on to YOUR desk ??

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

handed to me

Post by ladygrady »

To be plainly honest about how I got what looks to be the original document. My boss handed it to me. (Old Cher joke" why do you ask Two Dogs?". Ah, If you have never heard the punchline, the humor is lost.)

How did Linda Brown get her copy? Things go through several hands, normally. Since this is a government form I would suspect the trail should start there.

Any more questions? grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

thankful

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Some of the information I got about my Dad in the OSS was simply slipped under my door while Lisa and I were out shopping. Has that happened yet Paul?

And speaking of the OSS, I am REALLY looking forward to " The Good Shepherd". I understand that De Niro will be playing "Wild Bill Donovan" and the action will start in 1962 (Bay of Pigs) flash back to 1939 , and then forward again to the Bay of Pigs action. Now THATS going to be interesting. I will be thinking, of course, of your book the whole time Paul and of all of the things that I have learned from your research. And of course the things that Mr. Twigsnapper has seen fit to point in my direction.

And of course I will be thinking of Mr. Twigsnapper too because I am sure that he was familiar with those Berlin scenes and personalities. Curious to see how this movie presents the English counterparts. If they even mention a character that could be Sir William. I know for sure that we will get a good dose of how dangerous that particular time of history was, at least for those who were in that sort of business.

And it will probably be a good exercise in seeing how hard it might have been to try to maintain a family life of ANY kind. I know that my Mother and Dad tried, but it didn't work. So I wonder if this relationship in this movie (who is going to put Angelena second place?) is going to go down the tubes in the same way? I try to figure what it was for my Mom, never knowing. And my Dad, never being able to share information.

At least Townsend Brown seemed to have Josephine through all of this.

And I do appreciate being able to see the picture of Mr. Twigsnapper in 1955 (?) with Dr. Brown in Paris. Sometimes when keeping a horse under my daughter gets a little difficult, I remember the story Twigsnapper told of the Cheltenham race course and what a busy scientist did so that he could share his daughters interest in horses. I tell myself that I have to do the same. Amazing though how a horse can turn a perfectly good twenty dollar bill into manure. MarkC.

Mark C.

{Moderators note: discussion of "The Good Shepherd" will continue here:
viewtopic.php?p=3889#3889}
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Two units, sending/receiving

Post by Trickfox »

Let's bring this old thread up again shall we?

Looking over the immergence of secret communication systems it would seem that by late 1972, the CIA's concept for a covert intelligence agent communications satellite system had changed dramatically. In addition, the science and technology directorate, and particularly the Office of Special Projects, had taken the lead in designing a totally new system. Such a system was described in a December 14th, 1972, TRW Submission named: "Proposal for a Covert Communications Satellite Study" (source; Wizards of Langley)

Now it seems to me that I have heard of the pyramiders behind this study. They would have needed a unit for sending and recieving anywhere on earth, and it would not have to depend on the presence of some satellite flying overhead for a limited amout of time, like we see in many of the movies these days.

Seems like the NRO would have been involved at some point. The whole system probably sounded like intelligent noise to everyone. I wonder how much of Dr. Brown's communications work may have been involved in this period of the 70s.
I really love those NRO boys and girls. They work so hard and nobody ever gets to tell them how much we appreciate their efforts and silent devotion.
So here is my groovy 70s sign-off for the NRO
bye....man.... hope you catch our spaced-out drift. :roll:
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you Trickfox for putting us back on this thread. It was fun reading the previous messages and this has just prompted me to thank Ladygrady very much for the information that she has so carefully passed on in our direction.... and I think maybe in MarkCs direction too ... though I could be wrong on that <g>.
Thankyou for whatever you have been able to send grady And say thankyou too to your " Boss:. Please tell him for me that I still think that he looks grand in a tux. <g> Linda
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

...pondering over this information-filled thread...

I haven't seen that proposal, Tricks, but I'll bet it's very interesting. Speaking of NRO, I wonder what job Dr. B was applying for in 1950? My own speculation is that he must have been outwardly employed as a Federal civil servant at some time, but I would have guessed that it was during the Chantilly years as part of the NRO formation.

I liked your fox in the white noise desert allegory. I imagine him using the line in the sand as a reference point so he can see how far and how fast he travels. What a shock for him to see that he never moves away from the line!

In my mental image, he is running on a treadmill that drives the loom that weaves the tapestry that he perceives as a mirror. The longer he runs, the more the reverse image distorts, although the distortion occurs infinitesimally sloowly.

rose, going nowhere but to the garden.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just went through this thread from start to finish.
What about people?
We are a product of the condition relative to when we are concieved/born?
Many people relate this to the zodiac, but what if it's a bit more specific than just such a broad spectrum?

What if a certain someone is atuned to a specific sort of signal?
I should think that they are easy enough to locate, as they may be sending out the self same signal?

I should think that any such will be protected very closely, especially if the source of the origonals is known by some ?
I am sure any good breeder of horses or dogs watchs the bloodlines very carefully, to spot a rare gem?

Also , what if instead of sending anything via a transmiter etc, you merely instead create a local hole in 3D space, a field about the device, where all other dimensions would thus become available, then perhaps only those who are able to modulate to another dimension can do such.
kevin
fibonacci is king