Pearl Harbor Demonstration

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Pearl Harbor Demonstration

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Some review from the book:

Then Dr. Brown flipped another switch, and suddenly the fan became a loudspeaker, with
clear, bright, undistorted sound pouring through the baffles without any kind of cone or
magnetic coil to move the air.
Morgan could not believe what he was hearing. This really was new, different, and
exciting. “My mind was blown,” Morgan recalled, “and as he turned up the volume of the
music my mind went away on a very long trip!”
Dr. Brown then explained that since the fan/speaker had no moving parts, there was no
distortion, and so the frequency range could go well beyond the range of any kind of
conventional loudspeaker. And he explained how the speaker could be constructed in a
set of matching pairs, one acting as a transmitter, the other as a receiver.
Suddenly Morgan felt like “some kind of bomb had gone of inside my head.” Dr. Brown
watched him, with an impish, quizzical look on his face as Morgan sorted through the
possibilities, slowly grasping the implications of what he was seeing and hearing.
“So, if there’s no limit to the frequency, you could use this as a communications device…
you could send a signal with this, and nobody else would be able to hear it, huh?”
Dr. Brown just smiled at Morgan. “Nope,” he said, putting his glasses on and going back
to work.

skyfish
Mr. skyfish,

Either there will be a test on this since you called it a review or there is a point you are attempting to make.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Orrrr... perhaps there was the feeling that part of Pauls book needed somehow to rise to the surface again so that others could talk about it. Remember that many of our new members have not had the ability to read those chapters. So the question of WHY Dr. Brown stayed at Ashlawn for the length of time that he did was a very good one.

And now that Mr. Radomir has brought up the idea of "nodal points" being useful. Suddenly I am seeing that perhaps this was ONE of the reasons that Dad put his operation sort of in neutral and stayed in one place for the two years that it took for me to complete my Junior and Senior year at Great Valley.

Its a very interesting thought that maybe ... just maybe ... he was waiting ... for that red headed Russian speaking kid to drift toward that fateful day in his study. Perhaps Dad knew Morgan the moment he saw him. Perhaps he was even expecting him. No, even stranger than that, maybe he was even waiting for him? Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Well...
I posted that from the book because it just seemed like the thing to do.
I am sensing something just beneath the surface....
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

Paul and I, oddly, just had a conversation today that mentioned just looking for information because it " feels right" to do it..... and that sort of " feeling" generally helps you zero in on a particular search field without realizing the value at first of being there. We agreed that the character of that is difficult to recognize because sometimes you just sort of have to " wait for" the value of your choice to unfold. Sometimes I do think that we respond to a certain "marker" left in our path. But of course in the " rational world" that makes no sense at all.

Regarding the time spent at Ashlawn. It was RARE for us to stay that long in one spot and thinking back on it now for some reason it might not have been the safest thing for Dad to decide. So I really do wonder why it was so important for us to spend so much time there in that area.
Something dangerous was afoot.
, Why else would Charles have joined us? Paul hasn't mentioned this incident but I want to tell you about it because it was the first time that I realized that Charles was a little more than a " houseguest" though I suspected that he was a guardian for some reason ... I had not realized that he was armed.

Those who are familiar with " Ashlawn" will know that there is a paved single lane road past the front of the house. In our experience there it was almost never used except by us or by the people who lived in the caretaker cottage way down the road. One summer evening my Dad was working at his desk which was in the study at the front of the house and his desk had a window facing that lane. I happened to be visiting in the study this one evening and Charles was there too, reading. A car passed slowly and ever suspicious Charles went to the window to sort of see where it had gone. Apparently it stopped down the lane and then made a U turn and came back. which drew him to the side of the window next to my Dads desk.

Now what happened next was semi innocent probably. Sort of along the level of putting cherry bombs in toilets .... A couple of teenaged boys roared past and tossed a cherry bomb in the culvert to the right of the house. We discovered that later of course but when that noise rang out Charles launched himself across the room, knocking my Dad clean off his chair and onto the floor and when Charles rolled to his feet he had a handgun drawn. I just froze. It seemed that time just stood still for a few moments. And then I guess he realized what had happend .....put the gun away ... helped my Dad to his feet. and then oddly just turned to me and simply said. " You never saw that". I think I blinked but I never mentioned it to anyone and really this is probably only the third time I have recounted that story. Dad only said.... " Don't say anything to your Mother" and I didn't either.

Only reason I recount it now is to stress the point that it was very important for Dad to be right there during that time, when I think it might have been safer for him to be somewhere else. Another hummmm moment! <g> Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: nodal points

Post by kevin.b »

Linda brown,
Ever felt like joining up the dots of where Your father was DOTTED about?
remember the world is a sphere, but a straight line needs to be treated as a slice through that spher, locally it doesn't play such a large part, but over distance it does.
I would have thought someone on here could arrange a google earth type plotting device?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Thankful

Post by Griffin »

Hello Linda-

You wrote:
Something dangerous was afoot. Why else would Charles have joined us? Paul hasn't mentioned this incident but I want to tell you about it because it was the first time that I realized that Charles was a little more than a " houseguest" though I suspected that he was a guardian for some reason ... I had not realized that he was armed…

…Now what happened next was semi innocent probably. Sort of along the level of putting cherry bombs in toilets .... A couple of teenaged boys roared past and tossed a cherry bomb in the culvert to the right of the house. We discovered that later of course but when that noise rang out Charles launched himself across the room, knocking my Dad clean off his chair and onto the floor and when Charles rolled to his feet he had a handgun drawn. I just froze. It seemed that time just stood still for a few moments. And then I guess he realized what had happened .....put the gun away ... helped my Dad to his feet and then oddly just turned to me and simply said, " You never saw that". I think I blinked but I never mentioned it to anyone and really this is probably only the third time I have recounted that story. Dad only said.... " Don't say anything to your Mother" and I didn't either.
Just before checking the Flow Forum today, I thought of the photograph of Puscheck and Spirito with your father by the fountains in Washington, D.C. I had no idea why this had forcefully come to mind now. Remember, I remarked before about Spirito’s coat being pulled back on the one side as though, possibly, for fast access to a side draw shoulder-holstered gun? Of course, Puscheck’s dress and demeanor evidences nothing as overt as that. But that doesn’t mean that he wasn’t equally armed in a way most would never suspect. Camp X, anyone?

Since today is Thanksgiving, I feel it’s appropriate to give thanks for those who have served as guardians to protect those that needed protection and what needed to be protected at whatever cost. TTB was both a protectee and heroic protector. I include my father and my uncle Fred, among others, in this thankful salute. And I’ll raise a glass of bubbly (non-alcoholic) to Mr. Twigsnapper and his crew and to the group that has backed them up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

As ever, thankfully,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

A lot to read here. I was not paying attention before, and I was wondering where everyone was "hanging out".
Nice to hear from Jim again...

All hell breaking loose in Bombay ....Taj Mahal hotel is burning... 22 people dead.....

so sad... why would anyone from another world want to come here?

Trickfox

EDIT.... 125 people killed as of noon thursday 27th. (Thanksgiving) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (125 times)
Ya....well....... Some thanksgiving holidays aren't so cheerfull are they?

I cried on 911 too :cry:
Last edited by Trickfox on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

It may sound trite, but it’s true -- in my humble opinion and experience. I like to refer to the answer to your “why” as cosmic resonance-affinity. Thankfully, it’s a real “force” in the universe.

Our own homegrown saints and sages also operate in accordance with it.

Beau Kitselman was well aware of this principle, which he illustrated in case studies in The Time Teachers.

Yes, various conflicts are heating up. Viewing the earth as a body, fevers rise before they break. If fevers rise too high, though, some therapeutic intervention may be needed. Fortunately, it's been available.

As ever,

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah Paul,

Must have touched down already? Checking up on us? I think that most of us are too busy eating or drinking to get into too much trouble!

I do like Thanksgiving holidays. Not involving myself too much, really, but I enjoy the sights and aromas

I remember one Thanksgiving particularly though, with Morgan. We were having to work, we were not comfortable and sort of miserable actually except for each others company, having long conversations about what our goals for the future were, and of course he always looked to me for some sort of latch on what had happened before " his day" ( as he liked to put it with that annoying half smile.) I have to admit though that I was proud of his accomplishments. Still am.

He had a way of opening special meetings by simply putting his " thump stick" on the table. And even then, huddled in a miserable cold rain he held it close as if it was part of our conversation..... I think that to him it really represented his career and his adventures. Like that old Gibson, it rarely was far from his side and when he put that thumpstick down in drier moments those around the table would put alot of notice in it.

For some reason lately I have been thinking about that walking stick. I think that it has been in the right place at the right time ... and I have to admit sort of missing its company because as I told Linda recently there are really some thugs out there who need thumping. But Morgans thump stick is in even a better place now. Witness to history. twigsnapper
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...here's something...

Then Dr. Brown flipped another switch, and suddenly the fan became a loudspeaker, with
clear, bright, undistorted sound pouring through the baffles without any kind of cone or
magnetic coil to move the air.
Morgan could not believe what he was hearing. This really was new, different, and
exciting. “My mind was blown,” Morgan recalled, “and as he turned up the volume of the
music my mind went away on a very long trip!”
Dr. Brown then explained that since the fan/speaker had no moving parts, there was no
distortion, and so the frequency range could go well beyond the range of any kind of
conventional loudspeaker. And he explained how the speaker could be constructed in a
set of matching pairs, one acting as a transmitter, the other as a receiver.
Suddenly Morgan felt like “some kind of bomb had gone of inside my head.” Dr. Brown
watched him, with an impish, quizzical look on his face as Morgan sorted through the
possibilities, slowly grasping the implications of what he was seeing and hearing.
“So, if there’s no limit to the frequency, you could use this as a communications device…
you could send a signal with this, and nobody else would be able to hear it, huh?”
Dr. Brown just smiled at Morgan. “Nope,” he said, putting his glasses on and going back
to work

Along with what Linda just posted:

Its a very interesting thought that maybe ... just maybe ... he was waiting ... for that red headed Russian speaking kid to drift toward that fateful day in his study. Perhaps Dad knew Morgan the moment he saw him. Perhaps he was even expecting him. No, even stranger than that, maybe he was even waiting for him?

There is a lot of information between the lines here. This initial meeting is significant,
and that is why I reposted it, especilly with twigsnapper's post about Morgan.
Smelled like a fox!
There were obviously already security considerations when Morgan meet Dr. Brown.
And Linda, your father shared something with him that I do not believe he would share with just
anybody. And Morgan immediately saw the applications, and implications...very sharp guy.
It seems to me that Morgan was probably ALREADY vetted, and yes, your father probably already knew more
about Morgan...much more. This points to covert operations, with security considerations, already underway.
hhhmmmmm..........
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

I think that you have hit on a thread that proably is still a question with me. Just how much was Morgans interest in me ... separate from his interest in this fascinating world that he seemed to feel he was uniquely destined for.

The inferiorities of a young girl still are with me I confess. I even asked him once ... was it me ... or was it that other life ... that drew him so strongly ... and at first he was honest enough to admit that it was BOTH. After awhile I just contented myself to get whatever of Morgan he could send in my direction ... apart from the work that he had " signed up for" with my Dad and the " Nassau Group". And I guess because I didn't pressure him for a long time to " choose" between those two paths .... later when the " choosing" was something he and I both knew had to be done it was even more of a heartache ... which I choose to believe that he shared with me.

I agree with you. Morgan was most likely already picked and vetted. Maybe my falling in love with the " red headed kid" was a complication .... or maybe it was what was supposed to happen all along. I also chose the last of those paths. Morgan and I seemed to have pleantly of choices thrown in our direction but at each intersection we chose oddly to be apart .... but never parted. Does that make any sense?

And remember that it was a long process. From that meeting in the den ... to his meeting months later with Sir William Stephenson ... sailing on Biscayne Bay with my Dad .... to eventually a meeting with a long removed relative .... Tolstoy .... to his nearly disastrous meeting with Mr. Twigsnapper and a rolled up magazine.... at any one of those spots he could have walked away. But he didn't. So I guess Dad was right about him. Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda,
It just seems that Morgan must have already passed scrutiny. How can his interest in you and his dedication to his "profession" be mutually exclusive,
unless it was already more than just an interest in intelligence work? How could it be that these two aspects develope at the same time?
What are the odds??????? There is one thing that could connect these dots...and it is way down the rabbit hole.
At the core there may be a very powerful psychic, or more than one, that could see this and know the potential
of Morgan and the nature of your father's work. And the core has been at this even before you fathers time,
and was already aware of the implications of what you father had found. Something old...ancient even..
like a .........

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Perhaps....

Post by Mikado14 »

...it could have been nothing more than the fact that Dr. Brown recognized the red headed kid.

As a rule, from published reports, most of the alphabets usually vet from Colleges and not High Schools. Since it would appear that we're throwing in opinions, here is mine.

In reading the book, Morgan appeared to be very social with the ladies, however, along comes this Linda Brown who doesn't fawn over him, she is reserved. Her actions, for instance in the library, triggers an interest as well as some commonalities. In other words, her personality, her actions, her looks, on the surface, all combined to pique his interest. Morgan pursued this interest but there were times he disappeared and would reappear into Linda's life all through out their time at Great Valley High School. Linda was the catalyst that drew Morgan to Dr. Brown.

In 1942, Dr. Brown wrote a letter to his daughter. He was awaiting Morgan's arrival as well.

Mikado

(It should be noted that at any time, Morgan had a choice)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mikado,
Good points. I am just trying to reconcile the different factors. There is the alphabet involvement, and TCG, Linda and Dr. Brown's
work. How is it that all of these combined? It just seems to me to be way beyond chance that all of these aspects converge.
Even abc agents get married and have families, so there is more than just that. There were also security considerations
during that first meeting and Dr. Brown even shared key information about the speakers also acting as a communication
device, something that I do not believe he would share with just anybody. So, it appears that Morgan had already
been considered a non-threat from the security aspect, and Dr. Brown felt comfortable enough that he trusted Morgan
at that first meeting That seems to indicate that he had already passed some kind of scrutiny. But how could anybody have
known that he would be interested in Linda, show up at her house, could be trusted by Dr. Brown, not only with his daughter,
but also with the information about the "fan"? I am struggling with all of those aspects, and it just seems to me that there
were already larger forces involved in regards to Morgan very early on, and not just an alphabet organization. Who could have
seen it coming???? Too many coincidences.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Vetters

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

What fun!

You’re exploring an interesting and, imho, important matter here. You wrote:
What are the odds??????? There is one thing that could connect these dots...and it is way down the rabbit hole.
At the core there may be a very powerful psychic, or more than one, that could see this and know the potential of Morgan and the nature of your father's work. And the core has been at this even before you fathers time, and was already aware of the implications of what you father had found. Something old...ancient even… like a .........

skyfish

Although you probably didn’t consciously intend it, your long elipse after “like a .........” seems to be completed by “Skyfish” -- your signoff signature. Actually, it’s a good fit when we interpret skyfish in terms of TTB’s “Fishes and Boats” story. The fish could not conceptualize the air world of the boat occupants, unless they were “skyfish” –- both at home in the watery world and experienced with the air world above.

Linda, an aside here…

You’ll probably remember that flying fish are not uncommon in the water/air around Santa Catalina Island.

Skyfish…

You’ve posited “The Core” as being prime Vetters. I agree. I’m referring to the group I call Visitants, which TTB and I agreed were the contingent in which we were mutually interested. I believe that an ability near the top of these prime Vetters’ candidacy list, for establishing a secure and trusted contact and connection, is a rather highly developed psychic sensitivity. This is based upon my research and experience. I further believe that TTB had this ability and could thus perform his own vetting of potential associates. To consider that some might have been “pre-vetted” serves up further interesting food for thought.

Fusilli, anyone?

As ever,

Gryphon