Pearl Harbor Demonstration

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Pearl Harbor Demonstration

Post by skyfish »

Twigsnapper wrote:

It seems to me that science and " spirituality" are the two legs right now. Unbalanced. So nature keeps true progress from us. Circles us, over and over.

Reminded me of labyrinths. And they do have a function.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinth

When our spirituality and our science are balanced, perhaps we will then see the true nature of the universe.
We will only see one when the other is fully developed.
It is just waiting for us to notice.

skyfish
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

First Contact

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:
Kitselman/Hello Stupid wrote: "B. and I were separated for some years right after the war, but we kept in touch. When I was teaching calculus to a group of Navy men at Barbers Point (which is a part of Pearl Harbor), my students built and operated a 'gravitator' and we all became very enthusiastic. The FAWTUPAC Commander took an interest, B. was sent for, and finally no less a personage than CINCPAC Admiral Radford witnessed a demonstration. B. was well treated by his Navy acquaintances, who were of course immensely proud of him, but the demonstrations were still rather primitive, and no scientists appeared"
Anybody read between those lines? " My students "BUILT AND OPERATED A GRAVITATOR"

The only thing that survived that meeting was the " tethered saucer toy carnival ride"????? ... But the rest of it, (according to Morgans notes in Pauls direction) was that the Group " TOOK IT BACK FOR SAFEKEEPING"
Morgan's references to the Pearl Harbor demo in 1950 described the "toy carnival ride" and a "communications device," about which very little else is said. There is no specific reference to a "gravitator" other than in Kitselman's "Hello Stupid."

So, are we speaking of the same thing, "gravitator" = "communications device."

Furthermore, the "communications device," aka "The Set," was returned, apparently delivered via "unconventional" transportation to a field outside of Leesburg, VA in the spring or summer of 1955.
twigsnapper wrote: A little " red light" on a panel has been mentioned before. Would it have flashed to someones attention????? What then would have happened ???? What eventually happened then to that " demonstrated gravitator"????
Anybody remember the 1996 movie "Star Trek - First Contact" ? The story line in that film revolves around the discovery of the Warp Drive. When Dr. Zephram Cochrane (James Cromwell) conducts his first successful test of a warp drive mechanism, that sends a signal through the cosmos that mankind has arrived, and soon thereafter a portal opens and out step Spock's parents to welcome the new members into "The Federation," if that's what it was called already. The details allude me. But I think that's Twigsnapper's point.

You send the right signal, somebody "on the other end" is going to pick it up.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

The BIG question at the moment is .... who is that SOMEBODY on the other end going to be?
Is the " gravitator " a " communications device"? Certainly a great question.

If Kitselman said that a " unit " was built at Barbers Point... I certainly believe him. Then plan must have been to hand that technology over somehow to the Navy but something major and negative happened ... and obviously plans changed dramatically and it was withdrawn by the group that had helped Daddy develop it. (Remember that he was not in the Navy at the time and not under their control ) and apparently something happened which was so upsetting that Dad " pounded on some Admirals desk" calling the lack of security and the leak of information out of that " closed meeting" close to treason... pretty stong words.

That " meeting " in Hawaii ... the demonstration and the activities around all of that was no small deal I think as far as the " Caroline Group" was concerned. And I truly believe that it was more than just Admirals who were drawn into a look at the thing. But that all has sunk below the radar of history at this point and would deserve its own book anyway.

So something withdrawn for " safekeeping" was " brought back" for Dads constant use from 1955 onward , but only within his own very small group. I would wager that it was just a handful of people using this system. Beau Kitselman I believe was one. Dr. Sarbacher was another in my opinion.

And perhaps they had no further interest in " announcing " it to the military or anyone else and just kept it aside until the right circumstances developed for its use. Does that make any sense to any one?

Still doesn't answer the lingering question ... Kitselmans group " keyed up" a primitive version of a " communication system" who then would have been there to answer? Or if they didn't answer directly at that moment , they would have known that they COULD.

And we have already talked about the fact that we all suppose this might be a " interdimensional" communications unit. Taking that seriously. What would the possibilities of that be?

Paul ... GMSP Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Ever wondered WHY the Roman soldiers would have dodecahedron shaped objects?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodecahedron
Between dimensions?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37DwuvIneIE
Thats about zometool, and how the shape of other dimensions can be visualised with geometry, but you would need a clever mathmatician for all of that.
Ever wondered WHY the trigger device of the early bombs was shaped as a dodecahedron?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

I imagine that the gravitator, as a brute embodiment, tends to make a ripple. Bigger ripple proportionate to whatever juice you pump through it, perhaps? In fact, might even be a ripple that creates annoying static or interference to others? Which is why they "notice."

But I have to assume the communications device would be something far more refined, smaller, more portable, and specifically: tunable. For output and input. There was never any mention, for instance, of a large HV device needing to be near the "set" in order for it to function--so I gather there were a LOT of steps of refinement from the initial gravitators to what eventually became "the set."

R.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Linda,

That's a confusing trail.

So, assuming there was only one Pearl Harbor demonstration, from mainstream reports we have the demonstration of the discs on a maypole, or the "toy carnival ride." The question is whether this was the gravitator that Kitselman constructed with his students.

The gravitator was what your father called the solid, ponderomotive device made from litharge (PbO) or a modified capacitive apparatus. If Kitselman said that's what he built with his students, then I would have to assume that's what it was. Also, he mentions multiple primitive demonstrations, which leads me to think they were not THE demonstration.

From what I can gather, Paul, the gravitator is not what Kitselman was refering to the communincations device.

The apparatus you are referring to as the "set" was, IMHO, the communications device that brown was so terribly upset about in regards to the leak. The development of that type of communications technology by an opposing country would have put all submarines, etc. using that technology, at risk.

On another topic, does anyone know how the old shortwave radios were powered (I have no knowledge of that type of system) ?

Brown's shortwave radio was always with him - on the beach, in the canoe, etc. and was never plugged in. Either it had batteries or a self-powering generator.

Any ideas ? I know we've discussed the type of radio he had.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Paul,

Also, put power in the gravitator and it moves the gravitational field. Modulate the power in, and what do you get ?

A gravitator aparatus similar to the communications aparatus.

Put power in to affect the gravitational field and move the gravitator, or move the gravitational field around the gravitator to make power.

A gravitational motor similar to gravitational generator.

Really depends on your perspective.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda wrote:

And we have already talked about the fact that we all suppose this might be a " interdimensional" communications unit. Taking that seriously. What would the possibilities of that be?

Can we consider time as a dimension? This may be a device for communicating across time. In the quantum vacuum, forwards or backwards doesn't matter.
There may come a day when mankind looks back on a specific date. Before awareness and after awareness...that all of time is one and can be traveled.

"They" might be looking for non-random signals in the aether. Just powering up a gravitator probably would not qualify, as there are naturally occurring signals. How about morse code? That would be the easiest first attempt.
It may be the way it was done...at first.

Hey....what if a person is the most critical part of the "RADIO"???????? lol

skyfish
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Excellent point Skyfish. What if? <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr twigsnapper,
Sir,
Your post was at 11.11, timing is everything, as the actress said to the bishop.
So , what if?, timing, position and the person, all become atuned?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin,

Now you have an idea of the scope ... it clarifies Morgans importance to Dr. Brown. Being of course, the right person at the right time in the right place. But, I think you already knew that kevin. twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

kev wrote:
timing, position and the person, all become atuned?
I get that "right person at the right place at the right time" could be important from the standpoint of a person themselves being the right person for the job, available, and then also having a "talent" for tuning in. But I'm stuck on the possibility that perhaps being in a certain physical, geographical location at a certain time (and also being that "right person with a talent for tuning in") could be important if gravity waves permeate everything. Could it be that another factor in "tuning in, sending, receiving" is the sort of geomancy/dowsing factors that Kevin senses? IF so, how could this be as flexible a communication system as we had been thinking (good for submarines, etc.)? Would a person, or a submarine, need to go to some "nodal point" on the globe in order to send & receive?

Now also to that "talent for tuning in" -- someone who could understand all the principles behind a complex device, and tune it accordingly, and/or someone who happend to ... come from certain a red-haired Russian lineage, with certain inherent talents? This is that Radionics type aspect I found intriguing in the other thread. If a person had to be literally Sensitive in order to work the device...at least from a defense of secrets standpoint it might limit the number of folks who could ever get it to work, even if it fell into the "wrong hands."

Interesting questions.

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

either/or

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello Mr. Radomir,

You really do attempt to not maintain an either/or scenario. I will hazard to go on a limb here and say that some devices require a specific DNA requirement but then some devices will strictly interact with the aether. The degree of sophistication being regulated by the DNA. I would also venture in the realm of being specific in that it may very well be the DNA from the mother more so than the father with the mother having the ability to pass it on but the father not. It does not mean that a male could not have the gene just that he cannot pass it on.

Just a thought

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Some review from the book:

Then Dr. Brown flipped another switch, and suddenly the fan became a loudspeaker, with
clear, bright, undistorted sound pouring through the baffles without any kind of cone or
magnetic coil to move the air.
Morgan could not believe what he was hearing. This really was new, different, and
exciting. “My mind was blown,” Morgan recalled, “and as he turned up the volume of the
music my mind went away on a very long trip!”
Dr. Brown then explained that since the fan/speaker had no moving parts, there was no
distortion, and so the frequency range could go well beyond the range of any kind of
conventional loudspeaker. And he explained how the speaker could be constructed in a
set of matching pairs, one acting as a transmitter, the other as a receiver.
Suddenly Morgan felt like “some kind of bomb had gone of inside my head.” Dr. Brown
watched him, with an impish, quizzical look on his face as Morgan sorted through the
possibilities, slowly grasping the implications of what he was seeing and hearing.
“So, if there’s no limit to the frequency, you could use this as a communications device…
you could send a signal with this, and nobody else would be able to hear it, huh?”
Dr. Brown just smiled at Morgan. “Nope,” he said, putting his glasses on and going back
to work.

skyfish