Pearl Harbor Demonstration

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Pearl Harbor Demonstration

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
You just became a gryphon?
Are You travelling about in time?, talking to yourself, but forgetting exactly how your name is spelt in different times?
Must be confusing talking to yourself, and knowing what will occur in the past and future, as time spirals around it's polar rod?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningizzida
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Everyone,

This idea of " vetting" or even " Prevetting" ( though I am not sure exactly what that might be )... Maybe the prevetting is .... when an applicant shows up with all of the proper qualities .. and passes the initial once over ).0
.... then the " vetting" gets much more technical and challenging. All those challenges.

I know when I "Prevet" a horse maybe the first thing I would do is just react on a gut instinct. Do I like his first impression, do I like the way he moves... and strangely for me... I look at a horses eye ... If he has a "poor eye" the search goes no further.

After that then of course its the trotting down a hard pavement to listen and look for soundness... Its the actual vet report on everything that he could see that I couldn't. Then of course its the ride close in / and out in the open ... just to see if he might be worth the purchase price. Horsemans scenario of course.

Maybe in a way Poor Morgan was subjected to the same kind of thing.

I don't know if I was helpful in that process or not.

Maybe they already knew about Morgan but perhaps he had chances to " disqualifiy himself". What if he had made a real strong physical pass at me while we were in highschool? He has admitting initially considering that. I was, I guess an insult to his record or something .... and though I think I would have been SUCH easy prey for him ... he waited....( Telling Paul years later that the thought had struck him that I should be " protected, not exploited.")

I just wonder if that was one of his first tests? I sure never knew about it if .... I probably would have been soundly upset... but now I think I understand... And considering his reputation with the girls at school ( some of them were my best friends and BOY was he the subject of alot of talk. My head swirled.) But he passed until later ...Still, during that time in our lives he set me aside .... until Florida of course, and even then it was always my choice alone .......

And as soon as that happened ... he got a visit by the Spymaster himself ... his own private boat ride with probably two of the most influential men in a certain level of intelligence. The kid didn't know it but he had cleared past the CIA in one stride.

" They " Picked Dad because he was a scientist ... and his passion was that ... But I have always wondered why it was that " they" picked Morgan. Of course I knew that he had some wonderful mental abilities but he was no scientist at all and the major trait that he seemed to wrap himself in early was his self appointed position of " Guardian". Strange, Isn't it. Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

Windings

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Kevin-

We're certainly winding around in time down here in the rabbit hole. Quite Alicey. Interesting antique Gryphons you found, with nice sets of wings, perhaps dancing around the winding Caduceus/Tree of Life/DNA. They could take flight with the famous flying fish of Avalon.

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Griffin,
Have you read The Day After Roswell? Corso had a good military career and it does not seem to me
that he would want to discredit his service by coming forward with his story, unless it has some
validity and was important to him that it be told.

He says that there were no obvious controls inside the craft and that it was apparently controlled by
some kind of mental interface.

He intimates that much of the work done on mind control technologies was inspired by apparent alien use of such technologies to control their craft and abducted humans, and is largely intended to develop countermeasures and to control our own hardware.

http://www.irishufology.net/forums/inde ... wtopic=778

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Corso & Leslie

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

Thank you for the link.

Yes, of course, I have read and studied Lt. Colonel Corso's book. It's another important validation of the Roswell retrieval. It also confirms the official government UFO policy unit "that some people have called 'Majestic-12'" as well as the varying perspectives of the different branches of the armed forces. The Army UFO policy group he was involved with considered all ETs as hostile, according to his statements in the book. But I think it's transparent through the book that he was an either/or type of person and also rather belligerently aggressive -- although he probably mellowed some before departing. I don't believe his intent in writing was to provide disinformation, but rather to give his an account of his perspective and involvement, along with General Trudeau’s, in one of the greatest happenings in modern history.

He writes as though there is only one type of ET group visiting earth. I don't believe this is true. He did not mention the Adamski encounter in his book. But I consider the fact that he was later involved in writing a book with Desmond Leslie as confirmation that he was or became a believer in the reality of the Adamski encounter and related events. This was not surprising. Desmond Leslie had a respectable military background himself in WWII, as a British fighter pilot.

Lt. Colonel Corso was aware of TTB's work, but there was obviously much of which he was either only peripherally aware or even unaware of in the UFO and new physics areas. In order to work with Desmond Leslie, he would have had to have broadened his horizons.

The Irish connection is interesting in various respects. Bardic and Druidic chants and words of power, don't you know? Reminiscent of our Indo connection, too, wouldn't you say? Musical intonations may (sorry, Paul) have had some role in the operation of some Unearthly Flying Objects, as I prefer to describe those that I believe are identified and known to be Extraterrestrial-Extradimensional..

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
I have a hunch that the reason Dr brown chose the sound of music to play repeatedly upon his speakers was exactly so that the sound of music would be remembered.
not the particuler songs, though doe a deer , is central, imo.
The solfeggio frequencies are imo, the sound of music creation, if You want to travel or communicate anywhere, you need to utilise the system relative , it's no use taking a horse and trap down into the underground system.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Kevin-

As Donovan would mellowly musically declare, "quite rightly!"

"In the beginning was the Word" could just as well be rendered, "In the beginning was the Sound Vibration." The Vedic symbol of the primal cosmic vibratory sound "Om" consists of the sign for the beginning sound letter of the Sanskrit alphabet plus the integrated image of the primal seed dropping into the concave curve of the cosmic womb. Interestingly, the bija/seed is sometimes represented as a diamond shape.

Ripples -- rippling vibrations.

What provided the seed -- and the womb to receive it? Is this a symbol of an ever-occurring process? Once answered, the questions disappear.

As ever,

Griffin
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi All!

So, Linda Brown, have you ever considered that you may be, and have been one of the pre-vetters, maybe not even knowing it? It occurs to me that you have been around for a lot of the contacts that your dad established over the many years of his life. I would think that it is possible that a person by his or her nature could be a "collector" if you will, and draw the potentially right type of people to themselves and those around them, and even not realize that that is an ability that they have.

Some would just call this personality, but i wonder????

Jim Z.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

She wears an Egyptian ring, that sparkles before she speaks (note 3)
She wears an Egyptian ring, that sparkles before she speaks
She's a hypnotist collector
You are a walking antique

She never stumbles, she's got no place to fall
She's nobody's child
The law can't touch her at all

Bow down to her on Sunday, salute her when her birthday comes
For Halloween buy her a trumpet
And for Christmas, get her a drum "

Morgans favorite song when it came to Linda. There are some here who would realize that she does sort of " collect" people. I am first in line and not giving up my spot for anything.

Linda .... the drum is on its way . It will be the loudest ever. <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

twigsnapper wrote:She wears an Egyptian ring, that sparkles before she speaks (note 3)
She wears an Egyptian ring, that sparkles before she speaks
She's a hypnotist collector
You are a walking antique

She's nobody's child
The law can't touch her at all

For Halloween buy her a trumpet
And for Christmas, get her a drum "

Morgans favorite song when it came to Linda. There are some here who would realize that she does sort of " collect" people. I am first in line and not giving up my spot for anything.

Linda .... the drum is on its way . It will be the loudest ever. <g> twigsnapper
Mr twigsnapper, sir,
My son was born in the mid seventies, and I had aquired a steroe centre, I bought an early stereo recording with this music on it, my son loved it, big drums daddy, big drums daddy, He always wanted, 2001 seemed a long way off, and I hoped for wonderfull things to occur for him by then, instead we heard the drums of war, and death.

I trust your big big drum will herald in those wonderfull things and times, for all our children, it seems overdue to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkM9xZ5aass
kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

A soldier weeps too Kevin ... and prays that the drum beat coming will be of joy ... and reunion. twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

May it be so.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote: Ah Paul,

Must have touched down already? Checking up on us? I think that most of us are too busy eating or drinking to get into too much trouble!
We were visiting Ann's sons in Portland, Oregon over the long weekend. Didn't bring my MacBook, didn't do much computing other than what I could read via the iPhone. Got back Monday night, getting back in the saddle now... did I miss anything?
For some reason lately I have been thinking about that walking stick. I think that it has been in the right place at the right time ... and I have to admit sort of missing its company because as I told Linda recently there are really some thugs out there who need thumping. But Morgans thump stick is in even a better place now. Witness to history. twigsnapper
Yes, the thumpstick does make an interesting traveling companion. Think I'll bring it with next time I make a little road trip...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Greetings, Earthling.

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: ...it could have been nothing more than the fact that Dr. Brown recognized the red headed kid.
"Recognized him." Right. Maybe from this encounter?
Chapter 69 wrote: ...the leader of the trio appeared to have reddish hair and a beard. He looked to Linda “like a Renaissance painting of Jesus.” This individual stopped immediately in front of her father, who seemed oddly comfortable in the visitors’ presence.
I wonder if Dr. Brown's first words on this occasion were "Hello there...." ?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Corso & Leslie

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote: Lt. Colonel Corso was aware of TTB's work
Can you cite actual evidence of that, or are you surmising based on, perhaps, Brown's involvement with NICAP?
In order to work with Desmond Leslie, he would have had to have broadened his horizons.
What book did Corso co-write with Leslie?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"