Pearl Harbor Demonstration

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Little red lights

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Strange,

For someone whose every mathematical word is just hung on with so much admiration and respect, why hasn't anyone realized what this man actually said here. Excerpt from " Hello Stupid"

"B. and I were separated for some years right after the war, but we kept in touch. When I was teaching calculus to a group of Navy men at Barbers Point (which is a part of Pearl Harbor), my students built and operated a 'gravitator' and we all became very enthusiastic. The FAWTUPAC Commander took an interest, B. was sent for, and finally no less a personage than CINCPAC Admiral Radford witnessed a demonstration. B. was well treated by his Navy acquaintances, who were of course immensely proud of him, but the demonstrations were still rather primitive, and no scientists appeared"

Anybody read between those lines? " My students "BUILT AND OPERATED A GRAVITATOR"

A little " red light" on a panel has been mentioned before. Would it have flashed to someones attention????? What then would have happened ???? What eventually happened then to that " demonstrated gravitator"?????

The only thing that survived that meeting was the " tethered saucer toy carnival ride"????? ( The same thing that Mark Bean has been demonstrating for years, right Victoria?) But the rest of it, (according to Morgans notes in Pauls direction) was that the Group " TOOK IT BACK FOR SAFEKEEPING"

Something to consider. This " safekeeping " thing. twigsnapper
Good Morning Sir,

Little red lights on panels somewhere. My first question is "who's panel?". The gravitor that was built by Beau Kitselman was probably crude in some respects but more advanced than what Dr. Brown first built for his patent. However, the question arises as to "how" a gravitor would cause a light to come alive on "someone's panel".

However, let me address a few of your questions.

Anybody read between those lines? " My students "BUILT AND OPERATED A GRAVITATOR" I saw that a very long time ago but kept my mouth shut. Why are you bringing it up? Everyone knows that the saucer is the true example of the Biefeld-Brown effect as well as the wing on the B2 Bomber.

Would it have flashed to someones attention????? To paraphrase you - "you bet your sweet ass!" but one must remember such things as "signal strength" and "propagation" to name a few things but most of all, someone would have to be listening.

What then would have happened ???? I can answer this but for some reason I don't believe you are looking for the technical side as much as ......geopolitical?.....nah.......dimensionalpolitical?.....maybe closer.

What eventually happened then to that " demonstrated gravitator"????? I can't answer that but I would bet you a ride on an X Boat that you know the answer to that. If it were me, it would have been disassembled for it would not meet the parameters of a gravitor to it's full potential. A model airplane engine as opposed to a Pratt-Whitney. But then on second thought, I do tend to keep everything...well I did until some greedy bastard...never mind.

The only thing that survived that meeting was the " tethered saucer toy carnival ride"????? Hmmmm, No.

But the rest of it, (according to Morgans notes in Pauls direction) was that the Group " TOOK IT BACK FOR SAFEKEEPING"
Now really, who/whom are we talking about? Which "Group", there is more than one. Caroline? or the other?

Something to consider. This " safekeeping " thing. I do consider this very much. There are times that I must confess, is the world ready for anything? I don't see it that way but then, I am reliving memories from 10 years ago and my outlook is leaning more toward weaponry than humanitarian applications.....very cathartic to put that in print...<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Pearl Harbor Demonstration

Post by skyfish »

Barbers Point!
Nice beach there!
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Barbers Point:
They fly p3's out of there and it is miles from pearl harbor.
Nice motorcycle trip through cane fields on twisty blacktop to get there!
skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Safekeeping

Post by Griffin »

Safekeeping certainly makes sense for some things, like loaded guns being kept away from children.

Dr. Von Braun stated that he wanted to go into space rather than make weapons, and decided to surrender to the Americans rather than the Soviets. He considered that a general cultural believe in a beneficent higher power rather than an enforced cultural belief in dialectical materialism offered a better possible safeguard for the knowledge he had acquired. However, his science was not only applied to take humans into space but also to develop WMDs -- ICBMs capable of inflicting the M.A.D. Mutually Assured Destruction scenario on the planet and humanity.

Given the mindsets and proclivities of the times, others may well have abandoned their efforts in certain areas of science or hidden the results of their R&D away. But if the latter, what better timing and conditions might have been anticipated and awaited? I believe many of us have an awareness of an answer, and we’re gradually coming to it.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mikado;
Little red lights on panels somewhere. My first question is "who's panel?". The gravitor that was built by Beau Kitselman was probably crude in some respects but more advanced than what Dr. Brown first built for his patent. However, the question arises as to "how" a gravitor would cause a light to come alive on "someone's panel".
The Cassini-Huygens probe presently orbiting Saturn uses less power to send the data-results back to earth, than it takes to run a medium sized light bulb. The Echelon video up on google-vid is a prime demonstration of the ability of those interested to pick up ANY signal transmitted on the surface of the Earth. The gravitator by definition must also cause ripples in the EM/EG range's, so to add to your post Mikado, another question would be who is listening, and why and finally what will they do when these ripples trigger their receiver.

Edit; Modifying the concept, will what they do depend on who it is that sets it off, or perhaps the particular way in which they set it off.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

When I was a very young man I used to listen alot to various military communications. Some friendly, some not so much. Each operator had a certain " fist". I guess it would translate better now " touch". Something that was distinctly his or her own style.

Remember that there would be no lag time to count on, no way of knowing where the origin of a " sender" might be. So yes, bound to be interesting who might answer, and where they might be, Across the street? Across the globe? Across the dimensions of warped postcards? twigsnapper
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mr Twigsnapper
I have one of those keys sitting on my desk, old, battered, given to me by one who used it when he was younger.

The sender: I wonder if setting up three listening posts with reasonable geographical separation and one additional "la-luna" would be able to triangulate source(s)?

Edit: I sometimes sit and ponder the potential for information to filter through from parallel dimensions or universe(s). They may be right "next door" on the other side of the atom but conceptually, politically, ethically light years away. The possibilities for direct similarities and radical differences is enormous.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:When I was a very young man I used to listen alot to various military communications. Some friendly, some not so much. Each operator had a certain " fist". I guess it would translate better now " touch". Something that was distinctly his or her own style.

Remember that there would be no lag time to count on, no way of knowing where the origin of a " sender" might be. So yes, bound to be interesting who might answer, and where they might be, Across the street? Across the globe? Across the dimensions of warped postcards? twigsnapper
You know ...SIR, ....you know how I respect you but...there are times you can piss me off....in a good kinda way (is there such a thing?)

<G>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi all.

Exscuse the absence for a while, but I had had some stuff to take care of... Still follow all that is going on, but not much time to respond.

Red light.... Maybe at the time of Dr. Browns experiments he set off the "alarm" that let someone else know that we had the potential to create things that require advanced thinking... maybe this was the serious start of us being monitored...

And, I once asked what ever happended to the original speaker and the fan. Funny how they just dissapeared...

JZ
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Hello Jim,

Staying warm? Nothing quite as cold as those "Lake Effect" winds and storms. Dr. Brown spent some time in Meadville Pa during the winter and I don't think he ever truly recovered from that experience. Something profoundly different and dangerous about wind coming off a lake in the winter for a person with his constitution.

Regarding being monitored you said "Red light.... Maybe at the time of Dr. Browns experiments he set off the "alarm" that let someone else know that we had the potential to create things that require advanced thinking... maybe this was the serious start of us being monitored"

There is much to be considered in what you have just said. Sometimes though with this kind of material the obvious situations don't come to the surface of most peoples thinking because they are just too close. Still, its an excellent question. Who would that " someone else" be? And at what point do we demonstrate that we have in fact " reached our potential"

I know that many are getting tired of what it seems like we are doing. Constantly " walking in circles" with all of these topics. Perhaps its the nature of things right now.. (us having one foot longer than the other.)

It seems to me that science and " spirituality" are the two legs right now. Unbalanced. So nature keeps true progress from us. Circles us, over and over. There are three ways ( at least) to correct the situation. You can chop off a piece of the longer leg to even things up ... add to the short leg to do the same ....OR ... just inform the person walking that he has the condition and see if he has enough mentality to compensate and walk a straight line. Lets see. Which of those choices would be the most beneficial?

twigsnapper
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

twigsnapper wrote:
It seems to me that science and " spirituality" are the two legs right now. Unbalanced. So nature keeps true progress from us. Circles us, over and over. There are three ways ( at least) to correct the situation. You can chop off a piece of the longer leg to even things up ... add to the short leg to do the same ....OR ... just inform the person walking that he has the condition and see if he has enough mentality to compensate and walk a straight line. Lets see. Which of those choices would be the most beneficial?

twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper,

Sir, The past 2 days have been quite strange for me. As I have looked around at my surroundings I almost convinced myself that something was wrong with my eyes. Things do not appear "right" to me. I tried last night to explain to Mikado what I am seeing but really couldn't find the right words to use, Well, it seems sir, that you have found the word I needed, unbalanced. It's as if someone coloring a picture did not quite put the color up to the lines, everything seems out of "whack".
So, using your choice of words, it is easier for me to explain what I am seeing now to Mikado. Thank you.

With respect,
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Kim,
I think that you and I share the same emotions sometimes because we are both dealing with strong willed people. Suggestions only go so far. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what you are going through. Its hard to get the colors inside the lines sometimes. I think you will appreciate my " Ice Bear" concerns ..... During this holiday season the feminine touch means everything. twigsnapper
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

twigsnapper wrote:Kim,
I think that you and I share the same emotions sometimes because we are both dealing with strong willed people. Suggestions only go so far. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate what you are going through. Its hard to get the colors inside the lines sometimes. I think you will appreciate my " Ice Bear" concerns ..... During this holiday season the feminine touch means everything. twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper,

Sir,

The first time I read your post, I could have swore it asked me if I would mind being the only hostess. Did you change it or am I hallucinating?

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Greetings Twigsnapper!

Yes, it gets very cold if the wind is blowing in off the lake. At times like that it is important to stay in a secure warm place until the wind subsides, though at times that is not possible. So it also seems with life does it not?

Kim,

The imbalance has been going on for quite some time, and as Mr. Twigsnapper put it, it's sometimes hard to proceed in the right direction when you can't see the destination clearly. and worse, something keeps you from walking the straight path. These forums are like that and it is very hard to see a clear path once you enter the maze.

It's like being in the woods without a compass trying to find the path that leads you to safety. The paths lead this way and that, and the animals constantly change the paths and leave droppings of sorts to confuse the careless explorer, sending him or her off this way or that, never allowing them to reach the correct destination.

I personally think that many answers are to be found here, but like the poor explorer, we never stay the coarse to the end of a path, choosing to wander this way and that at the whim of those that would want you to follow their paths instead. It may be that the discord that you see and feel are related in the same way.

It really is hard to see a clear picture or direction, when everyone tries to point you in another direction and say "see.. this is the way, follow me....". For me personally, I find that often the forums distract me to the point that I loose my sense of direction and I have found that it follows me out of the forums and into the real world.

I know that this may sound foolish or silly, but that is why I maintain a low key here, tending to look, listen, think, and take the time to make sure that the path I travel is straight and not a distraction or glimmer of light reflected off the trees that could easily trick me into deading in the wrong direction.

Anyway, seems like I am rambling now so I will leaved it at that.

Everyone have a great day!

Jim

P.S. Mr Twigsnapper... did I answer your question to me?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

All this talk of following lines and circles, it always make me think of this little beetle, the scarab.
http://touregypt.net/museum/tutl40.htm

A G-D as far as the Egyptians were concerned, as they watched it roll it's circuler ball following a straight line.
To those that can see the line, they will have known that the beetle will stop where the line it is following meets another line, digs a hole, lays an egg, and places the circuler ball in the hole.
And up from the ground, come a bubbling crude new beetle.

Where did it come from?
The lines and the circles around the point where the lines meet, perhaps?
Kevin
fibonacci is king