Pearl Harbor Demonstration

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Corso & Leslie etc.

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

I'll give you the citation and pertinent text later. Corso's book, The Day After Roswell, doesn't have an index, so I’ll make it easy for you. He also mentions Dr. Sarbacher and Wilbert Smith. He mistakenly refers to Smith as Dr. Smith. Although he actually had a master's degree, he did not have a PhD. However, like "Dr." Brown, it would be natural to refer to him that way. I think it's also some further indication of the high esteem and close connections he enjoyed in the classified world in both Canada and America. It's been claimed that the book was put together somewhat quickly, and with a co-author, relying largely on Corso's still sharp memory. But much of what he was recalling took place a long time prior to the time of the writing.

According to the article on Skyfish's link, Lt. Colonel Corso and Desmond Leslie were working on a book together which was not completed. The way it's stated on the link, Corso's son has the manuscript and notes.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Clear Connections

Post by Griffin »

Mr. Twigsnapper-

I believe the various connections have become clear in my mind. Now I have to continue to clearly explain them all in writing.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Corso references

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

I sent you the Corso references by PM.

Griffin