TTbrown's energy extraction.

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

TTbrown's energy extraction.

Post by ETernalightwithin »

I wonder if Dr. Brown derived his effect from pinching off a pocket of electrons or aether space in his capacitors. This would cause ZPE to start spinning, due to the creation of a "radial electric field" {Aspden}. to stop spinning the ZPE would shed the excess energy in the spin into kinetic motion of the capacitor? Which was induced by the Pulsed DC. A.k.a. The law of conservation must be conserved, the capacitor moves to allow the aether shed energy.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

other descriptions?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thankyou for asking your questions ETernalightwithin (love the name!)
I wanted to respond to your post even though technically I am really the wrong person to offer any answers to your questions. Can I make some comments though?

Everyone on the forum knows that I am no scientist so some phrases go right over my head. When that happens I lose the drift of the message, so can you help me out here? Some questions for you on some of the terminology that you have used.

What do you mean by

"Pinching off a pocket of electrons?"
"How would that start the ZPE to start spinning"
"In this situation what would ZPE even be?"
" I don't know at all what a "radial electronic field is. Can you explain ?

Thanks for the time you spent to send the post. Wish I understood it. elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This will seem odd, but after reading some of TTBrowns papers on Qualight, something rang a bell.
Vitrified forts, in Scotland, the stone walls are literally vitrified, glazed and welded together, great heat or power will be required to achieve this and all are mystified, i saw a possible answer in dr browns works.
http://www.brigantesnation.com/vitrifie ... dforts.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Apologies, should have said it was his report no 4.
I can't stop reading it, just got to the day he was 70 years old, I wished him happy birthday, he is brilliant, so many things I knew explained, love it
All the spots he talks about , dont just happen by chance, the whole shooting match, all the planet is symbiotic with the lines, a hill is a hill because thats where large amounts of deposit is, and it will have a huge attraction.
The lower pond is there because of exactly the opposite, the resultant flows will be between the two points, hence the never ending serpent chasing its own tail.
And the fiery dragons breath, it will be at certain times and celestial alignments.
I am getting tuned into TTBrown, I like him.
Kevin
fibonacci is king