Project Winterhaven

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Grandma ran a house of prostitution

Post by Trickfox »

Yup....
From the female side of our familly came a difinitive SOCIAL gene that seems to have had some metaphysical origin.

My Grandmother controlled the local politics in town through her "bawdy house".

My mother became a Baptist missionary and moved to Bogota Columbia to save the poor.

I don't have any kids but I might have had a hard time with "a daughter"

Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

and if this existed

Post by twigsnapper »

My dear Victoria,

Your Grandmother probably was one of the women who was responsible for much of the good in the change of the west into what it is now. In an age of lawlessness she probably had to be exactly what she was. And yes, if she had special qualities my bet is that she kept them pretty fairly to herself and probably passed a good bit on to you.

With horses ( forgive me here, but its my passion) At least 60% of a foals character and quality comes from the mare. Thats why mares were so highly prized in the war tents of Arabia .... and in the fine stable of any true horseman. The studs may bugle and prance and challenge .... but its the ladies that are the backbone of what goes on.

I mentioned " Thelma and Louise " in a post not long ago. A point to study. Both ladies devastatingly accurate " remote viewers" ( though don't anyone refer to them as simply that! They take it as quite an insult for reasons probably figured out later.) Both had Grandmothers who were "gifted". The real " carriers I think. Or so it seemed with those two. Louise in fact laid waste to the SRI program which was meant to " control " her. "Left, left!" they kept saying and she responded very much the way I did to the Admiralty. A Puzzle? Ah, you have to someday read Pauls book! twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

a business woman!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey, more power to your Grandmother Trickfox. She knew the value of renewable resources.

If you had a daughter Trickfox I sure she would have been a wonder and a great joy to you. But ...... on the other hand .... I am sure she would have been capable of causing you much concern.

I am sure I was a hefty dose of both for my Dad. His answer to most of his misunderstandings with me was to keep a pony under me. Usually by the time I was finished with my passion for that I didn't have enough energy for any other trouble. I think thats what MarkC is doing right now!

One warning. It works for only so long and then someday the dad has to deal with that one "special" guy. My Dad did not do that all that well ... and so I left home. I sometimes wonder if I would have stayed if Dad had treated my first love the way Dr. Brown treated Morgan....... no ..... not a chance ..... <g>

Ah! laughing myself silly! " Left, Left" the Admiralty said ..... syou see Mr. Twigsnapper .... I have read your chapter!

And I think I know already who .... Louise is ... A fathers daughter....... Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Victoria...As the Brits say "spot on my girl". You've got it all down just right.

And it might interest you to know that many ancient societies around the world (ie. before 6,000 bce.) were matriarchical and not patriarchical. It wasn't until people started urban lifestyles that the leadership and warrior skills of men were really needed to defend the communtiy. Before that, it was the women in charge. And of course after that also, when the warriors got home, the women were still in charge in the families, or there was hell to pay.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: so what you could be saying

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: Mikado, would people in your neck of the woods consider you a warlock? Maybe you don't even have to answer that.
Hello Red,

I have a bit of anonymity so here goes.

Number one daughter has it strong but refuses to develop it beyond the Tarot card aspect.

Warlock? Yes, in Germany, made quite a ruckus over there about 35 years ago. But I have been called many names and that was only one. I only ever did Black once.....maybe twice.

Actually, out of the over 1,000 posts I have made, I gave a very revealing answer to something in the form of a story.....no one has ever picked it up, not even you for I thought you would have gotten it.

Anyway, back to Human "transceivers", but there is so much more, right "B".

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria Steele,
My grandmother and mother used to take me often to this cave, they were from Cork in Ireland, very clued in little people.
http://www.mothershiptonscave.com/the_p ... g_well.htm
Press the ENTER twice
You could go inside in my time, I had to be dragged out, the water flowing over and into this place is ever so powerfull, it meanders along in a dark secluded wooded area .
Mother shipton will have been almost at one with such a spot.
Viktor Schauberger watched such waters , and knew how they lost the energy contained within if subjected to the full glare of the sun, I think he could comprehend the two way exchange that exists .
Still waters run deep, and are best left in the shade, nature knows this and provides the protective cover.
We should heed such wonderfull lessons that nature shows to us.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

deep waters

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin,

I especially appreciated this in your last message

"Viktor Schauberger watched such waters , and knew how they lost the energy contained within if subjected to the full glare of the sun, I think he could comprehend the two way exchange that exists .
Still waters run deep, and are best left in the shade, nature knows this and provides the protective cover."

I was reminded of a good friend of mine who happens to be a well respected Elder in the band of Morongo Indians near Palm Springs. For those of you who are not that familiar with the area ... there are enormous windfarms stationed at the pass in that area and the two mountains form a channel for all that wind. So its hard to miss on your way down to Palm Springs but many don't know anything at all about the canyons that lead down to that area. Most of them are simply covers for wonderful underground rivers. And there are places where the water surfaces for a short time and then goes underground again. The under ground flow comes from the snows of the High Sierras , works its way south ... (some of it above but most of it below.) It hits that pass area and then makes an abrupt left hand turn to pool under the desert floor. No water on top .... all kinds of water below ..... an interesting situation.

In some points high up in the canyon you can sit and watch this water break the surface for a few feet and then disappear and of course I thought of you when remembering this.

Alvino used to tell me that the local band of Indians believed that if they sat there and they listened to that water that all of the wisdom of the ages would be spoken to them. And I believe him. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
From what I have gleaned about Viktor Schauberger he went out at night into the forrest where his family logging business was.
He watched and timed the flow rates alter, especially at the dictates of the moon.
He watched pebbles float on the water, he KNEW gravity was no constant, and what makes gravity the water carries.( probably the hydrogen capable of latching huge amounts of plasma onto itself? )
I have done the same, litterally water bubbles up, if you catch a narrow band of polarity change over, this is most pronounced, basically I consider gravity alters before your eyes.
The plasma will then discharge out of the water as it meets an alternative charge atmosphere, if you are present, yes, it will enter you, with all it carries.

THE DOWSER, is a detector of localities of gravity differential.
The water , underground reacts to this local spot of gravity differential, it raises up, if the gravity was more pronounced it would simply float away.
I think this does happen, here in the Uk you get fish's and frogs suddenly falling from the sky.

If the planet is geometrically composed upon straight lines as I find it is, then as the all permeating flows travel from side to side of the planet , and create vast spiral systems within it, then at the POINT of where the geometry terminates, there will be an area of stronger flow output/input.
There is a mainframe to this geometric system, I reckon Dr Brown knew where these specific points were located.
The points as can be seen in crop circles ( mr twigsnapper started that thread? ) spawn countless diminishing geometric sons and daughters, these then are all connected.
I have listened to so many call this energy EARTH ENERGY, no universal omni plasma continuum ( I like that, similer to when I discovered the word polygon, I had a mental vision of a parrot flying off )
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

four points

So, kevin, with your decidedly different viewpoint. If you can conceive of one point described this way

"If the planet is geometrically composed upon straight lines as I find it is, then as the all permeating flows travel from side to side of the planet , and create vast spiral systems within it, then at the POINT of where the geometry terminates, there will be an area of stronger flow output/input"

Then what in your opinion could possibly be the MEETING OF FOUR POINTS. Or what would the phrase " where the four points meet" mean to you? I have already concluded that this has nothing to do with simple compass points . duh .... finally <g>. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: four points

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Then what in your opinion could possibly be the MEETING OF FOUR POINTS. Or what would the phrase " where the four points meet" mean to you? I have already concluded that this has nothing to do with simple compass points . duh .... finally <g>. Elizabeth
Hello Elizabeth,

Well, I am going to step out of character and be rude here. I find it difficult for individuals to attempt to decipher a clue when it is only a part. "where the four points meet" is a piece to a sentence. What else is included? What does the entirety of the prediction say?

Somehow I find this analogous to being allowed to touch the trunk of an elephant, while blindfolded, and being asked to describe the animal in its entirety.

I think we need to jump back and ask the scrivener or the original writer.

Does Paul have the entire prediction and will it ever be posted?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

some answers

The part that I mentioned is from a group of papers we have come to call the " Rain on the Window" papers, written by Dr. Brown in 1944.

They were in Linda Browns possession until a couple of years ago when Morgan took them over for safekeeping.

Whatever is released about those papers, or quotes from those papers will come through Paul and I believe that he is under some restrictions on quoting them. I don't myself know what the current situation is regarding them being eventually available to the public.

So that being understood. We are currently sort of stuck with the truck of an elephant. (I know not at all satisfying.) Perhaps if enough of us ask .... Mr. Twigsnapper? You are closer to this than I am. Can you release anything more from those papers? Paul? Whats the latest?

What I was doing really didn't need a further description because I was actually in a different realm than most and trying to reach out intuitively to someone else that might have a flash response that would jump from A to H without having to see other letters. Understand? I hope. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
There is a predominant series of parallel lines in a roughly north/south, and east/west directions.
If you look at nearly all ancient sites , these four cardinal directions are shown, the four winds?
This has nothing to do with magnetic directions at all, and because the whole matrix system is not of reguler repetitive dimensions, these four directions wave about fractionally, I have a link to over a thousand church alignments, somebody actually bothered to check them all, across england and into Europe he noted a gradual movement of aprox 5/6 degrees as per compass , and then a movement back again, I recognised exactly what he was finding.
If you allow your mind to follow all of this out and out into universe, and not to be simply focussed here on this planet, then you may also recognise how the universe will meet at a grand cross point, where ( predominately the sun ) will align with centre of universe.
It appears to do this at 11.11, 21 12, 2012.
I can percieve of a huge transfer occuring, dependant upon the length of time this occurs as a sort of cross over occurs will determine what will happen to the suns planets.
If it is moments, then I percieve of a frequency uplift, another world in a higher frequency band , than here now.
If it takes a while, then I can percieve of everything here been dissolved, dissolved back into its maker, space, this could entail many feet of the surface, wherever the surface is, and it simply vanishing.
It is hard to describe, and I know from the fact that nothing is equal, that the moment of cross over will be different each cycle ( 26,000 yrs)

If you see most people draw out a series of lines around a circle that bisect a central point, they will equalise the angles between the lines, and so will draw out pretty patterns like a kalidescope.
I do not find this anywhere, I find lines grouped closely together and then a gap.
If you can imagine circulating around the central point, following a spiral that leads into the centre point, and that each time you encounter a line that is fractionally angled closer inwards , that you hop onto that line, and consequently turn a little each time?
Well imagine you reach such another line and it angles a bit more than the last time, or many times before as you circulate around to a similer spot, then you will turn more as you jump onto that new angle of lines, it may make you spin right around, but as you are geometrically formed, you will always settle back onto that basic geometric setup, but not perhaps exactly as you were before.
If you have ice caps out at north and south, then if they suddenly find themselves at say 45 degrees differnt, they will melt fast, you will flood almost everywhere.

The above is what I reckon happened at the last ice melt, 13000 yrs ago.
At the same time gravity will be altered geometrically all over the planet, volcanos will errupt, and areas will be pushed down, maybe by miles.

As we have no records of this, it is all just myth.

So, what would you do, if say you knew this possibility and you had enormous wealth?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: some answers

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:The part that I mentioned is from a group of papers we have come to call the " Rain on the Window" papers, written by Dr. Brown in 1944.

They were in Linda Browns possession until a couple of years ago when Morgan took them over for safekeeping.

Whatever is released about those papers, or quotes from those papers will come through Paul and I believe that he is under some restrictions on quoting them. I don't myself know what the current situation is regarding them being eventually available to the public.

So that being understood. We are currently sort of stuck with the truck of an elephant. (I know not at all satisfying.) Perhaps if enough of us ask .... Mr. Twigsnapper? You are closer to this than I am. Can you release anything more from those papers? Paul? Whats the latest?

What I was doing really didn't need a further description because I was actually in a different realm than most and trying to reach out intuitively to someone else that might have a flash response that would jump from A to H without having to see other letters. Understand? I hope. Elizabeth
Remember, points is plural of point. It could simply be the meeting of four points of view, but then it could be.....

Patience I suppose.

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

For some reason I'm thinking of a meeting of the four elements as defined by the ancient Greeks.

Where and how would fire, water, earth, and wind meet ? And what would this mean or cause to happen ? It would have to be a result of quantum manipulations which are, by their nature, unpredictable.

Watch the film, The Fifth Element. It features a genetically reconstructed red- haired female entity that saves the Earth from certain annihilation by the forces of darkness. She gets help from Bruce Willis also.

Excellent mythos such as this comes first from someone's head, and thence becomes a part of common culture and belief. It's how the world works for humans.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: how will he catch up?

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:You know, Paul goes away frrom us, we get involved in discussions like this and then on his return he asks us to sort of "get to the punch line" so that he can short cut through all what might have been random wanderings of our little derranged minds.
Not the punch lines, dear. Just the set ups.

Reminds me of something I read on a hat once: "I'm their leader, which way did they go?"

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer