Canadian Connections?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Comedy, Humour, Paradox,and time travel?

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:OK, I get to be the one to jump in here. Could it be that we have all been talking about "Time Travel " here. Its pretty darned interesting. BUT NOT HALF AS INTERESTING AS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. Mark C.

SEE THE MOVIE TRAILER

http://www.psychopropulseur.com/downloads/Excellent.wmv
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: over polar route

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:.

Such as mine when I read Mikados response to Victorias "how do you hide that football? He said " over the polar route, very high and very fast" and my only response was almost the totally irrational SURE! THATS HOW THEY DID IT. STRAIGHT TO CANADA.
I have read the responses. Did I say it was a "flying saucer"?

Grinder, I believe you understood what I said. And that is, if I wanted to get something out of there and into Canada or even the US via Canada that is how I would have proposed it.

Information, individuals, materials, prototypes, captured aircraft, etc. To the forum, don't limit the possibilities. Remember the road that has been travelled in this forum.

Just my opinion

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

on Miethe

Post by grinder »

I have been interested in the direct connection that seems to be there between Miethe and the AV Roe Company but I'll tell you, after people make that particular connection the information on that man just disappears into thin air! Is everyone else finding the same situation? My latest attempt ended in this simple statement, which seems par for the course.

http://www.rense.com/ufo2/hovnew.htm

"Information on Miethe is scare although is work for the USAF has been acknowledged by former Secretary to the USAF Dr. Alexander Flax. Several FOIA appeals for information on Miethe have gone to appeal and have been unsuccessful. There is an ongoing attempt to bury the truth about the German input into US discplane Research and Development and this might in part relate to WW2 war crimes involving slave labourers who 'worked' for BMW. Information on 'Operation Paperclip' is also scare and it is to be hoped that this new witness might be able to shed new light on this and similar activities"

I get the impression that if this was a "Caroline Operation" it is well cloaked in OTHER SECURITY capes. No one asks questions. Where'd that pigskin go again?

Anyway. Just one more statement for the file.

It seems safe to count on the fact that he was in Canada, and he was reported to be working for the AV Roe Company in SOME capacity. But what are the connections then between Miethe and Dr. Brown. Or anyone else so far in Pauls story? I am stumped. The only thing right now that makes sense is that somewhere along the line we will uncover a connection. or learn that someone in the Nassau Group is named in Avro. Something like that.

And Mikado. I believe that you are right. This is the one medium where we should be able to talk about everything. Thats how wonderful concepts come to the surface, when you open the trap door of your mind.

And yeah. Pauls away. Wanna talk "Time Travel"? If DR. Brown told Morgan that he expected it would be possible IN HIS LIFETIME and THATS WHAT MORGAN HAS BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME then look at the possibilities.

AND EVEN THE PERSON WHO HELPED NICK COOK WRITE HIS BOOK (Cook introduces him as "Dan Marckus") tells Mr. Cook at one point that the Germans were trying to build a "fkg time machine". (not my words ..... his!!!!!) and then Cook drops the subject like the proverbial hot hot potato! What was that all about?

I can talk about anything and everything. Just so I can find my way home again afterwards! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I don't know

Post by Victoria Steele »

I really don'tknow what this may or may not mean. But apparently (maybe) Miethe went then to Wright Patterson in the early sixties???????

http://greyfalcon.us/Flugkreisel.htm

Avrocar was propaganda intended failure. AVRO Canada received their disc info from the British who hoped to produce a flight disc outside of Europe. But eventually the US Army and AF got involved to assess the technology and progression of German disc design. They promised a joint-program but then withdrew all support after the knowledge was gathered and took Dr. Richard Miethe and many of AVRO Canada's best aviation engineers back to the US where Miethe built the first US flight disc which was at Wright Patterson and then housed with captured German discs at MacDill AB in the 1960s (witnessed by two USAF reporters who gained unauthorized access to the old scrapyard - their cameras and film were seized from them and the next month's issue of the USAF in-house airman's magazine which was to feature amazing prototypes was skipped entirely).

Pony tracks through the manure pile? I don't know! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: on Miethe

Post by Mikado14 »

A lot of name dropping there,, gonna hafta look into it.
grinder wrote: AND EVEN THE PERSON WHO HELPED NICK COOK WRITE HIS BOOK (Cook introduces him as "Dan Marckus") tells Mr. Cook at one point that the Germans were trying to build a "fkg time machine". (not my words ..... his!!!!!) and then Cook drops the subject like the proverbial hot hot potato! What was that all about?

I can talk about anything and everything. Just so I can find my way home again afterwards! grinder
What did Twigsnapper call Morgan?.......That's right, Centurian....

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: I don't know

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: http://greyfalcon.us/Flugkreisel.htm
Hello Victoria! Wait until you here my latest but that will have to wait until I return, it will involve an old fashioned Irish matchmaker.

In any event, did you know that the disc shape is more aeronautically adaptable then even the flying wing? Did you know that it is more adaptable to stealth than a classical design?

Here's something for you grinder, Resemble anything else?

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:mWD ... =clnk&cd=4

Did you ever wonder why Jack Northrup's wing was denied and then the subsequent prototypes destroyed?

so many questions, so little time

See you all in about 3 days and I truly hope I have left some fodder for the forum.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

name dropping

Post by grinder »

Getting your drift, I think. Mikado.

What I find really interesting with these sites (and you are right, there was alot of name dropping going around. And I have some studying to do too.) But this is what I found so interesting. Sometimes you will find that "Dr. Dan Marckus" is introduced as a principal in some information ...... as in " Dan Marckus, aerospace engineer from England said ......." and then the story continues .... But WHO IS HE, REALLY?

Nick Cook is the only one who can answer that but I find it interesting that the rest of the Internet community has accepted DR. Marckus as a certain person when COOK HIMSELF SAYS THIS: (in his acknowledgement page)

"Not everyone who has assisted me in "The Hunt for Zero Point" has wished to be identified.

There are four people "Amelia Lopez" "Lawrence Cross" "Daniella Ableman" and "DR. DAN MARCKUS" WHOSE IDENTITIES I HAVE DELIBERATELY BLURRED.

He then goes on to say "It goes without saying that I could not have interpreted the mass of raw science data in this book without the exceptional skills of Dan Marckus. His knowledge, wisdom, humor and friendship have been an inspiration to me."

THERES THAT WORD, INSPIRATION, AGAIN

And am I alone in seeing some really strong similarities here?

If Nick Cook and Paul Schatzkin ever had time to get together and compare notes, would they realize that they MIGHT HAVE been talking to the SAME MAN.? Marckus on one side and Morgan on the other?

Just a way out thought from my side of the universe I call home.

Meanwhile Dr. Dan Marckus is being quoted on the Internet. No wonder Pauls mind explodes daily. What do you think Mikado? Victoria? Trickfox?? Others? Paul, when you get home? grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

the same man?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Shoot. Let me think on that for awhile.

You guys know that I have a strong association with Morgan don't you ? (Even though it has been pretty much all in my head. I am like the girl who read "Gone With the Wind" and decided that she was in love with Rhett Butler. So I have some emotional stake in who I think this character Morgan is, what he looks like now, what he would like to others.)

And though SOME of the things said to Nick Cook really make me think this Dan Marckus might be "my man" , other things don't ring any bells at all.

The age is right. But a little extra padding with the years? Well, maybe, we are all entitled to that. But brown eyes? Hidden by heavy glasses? I don't know, for some reason I never pictured the kid with chestnut hair as having brown eyes. I have red hair and green eyes so I just assumed that my dream man was the same. Maybe I was wrong. You said something about the Irish Mikado?

Anyway. Marckus is supposed to be English. So maybe he is a "blended character" all right. Maybe Paul has been dealing with the English version AND the American version. Have you all forgotten Mr. Twigsnapper? So who was on that ferry with Nick Cook when he first met his "Dr. Dan Marckus?" Does Mr. Cook even know? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

already been there

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Actually regarding the "Dan Marckus" participation in Nick Cooks book I had already a come to the conclusion myself that his character had some sort of connection with the group that Paul has been calling the "Caroline Group" Honest! Though obviously Mr. Cook has not had the information to make that same association. And he might not even agree with me. But this is the area where we can just "free think" right?

Its become also very obvious to me that this is not a small time operation with small time goals. I just don't exactly understand where this "Group" is "coming from" yet. Oh, just re read that. Now thats interesting. But to continue .........

I can feel the conspiracy buffs breathing hot and heavy already ..... all the black thoughts for our future, enslavery, loss of freedom,etc. and etc. But I don't buy that. If that was the way it was going to go with this "Group"why are we given this kind of choice, to see them, or not to see them? Look at the way that this forum is ranging around.

NOW RECOGNIZE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF POWERFUL GROUPS OUT THERE WITH THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND I MIGHT NOT LIKE MOST OF WHAT THEY ARE UP TO. jUST NAME THEM, THE OIL INTERESTS, THE MONEY MARKETS, THE HEALTH AND DRUG INDUSTRIES (AND I AM SPEAKING OF THE LEGAL ONES) AND THEN WE HAVE THE DRUG CARTELS AND ORGANIZED CRIME .... sorry, didn't realize that I was yelling but I am keeping the caps because it goes along with my mood.

Somehow I sense that is not what we are talking about here. That this Group that Dr. Brown was involved with had a somewhat different character than all of that. Perhaps operating on a different level and with a different agenda. All the above seems so driven by human failings and I was hoping maybe that if Dr. Brown was dealing with another intelligence that perhaps they would be above all of that.

But then, how can you be "above something" when the medium you are working with ...... the humans that actually see and understand ..... are immersed in it themselves. You can't take them and leave the others behind. (Oh, don't say that Culppepper, you are going to have everyone who believes in the Rapture jumping in on top of you.) OK .... for you guys .... maybe you can take some and leave the others behind. But is that the real solution here.)

And I have probably had too much good coffee .......... and my daughter and I have had a pretty good discussion about all this and she has me raging around inside my head as only a teenage girl can ........ so I am throwing this in there and she promises to put her viewpoint (which is decidedly pointed) on when she gets a chance. I'll be interested to see what you all think of that. Its really valuzble sometimes to tap into another generation. Meantime, thanks for a place to vent. Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hang in there Dad

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hang in there Dad. Its amazing what a difference a couple of years may make! Suddenly she will turn around and wonder how it was that you got so smart so suddenly!. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Was that funny?

Post by Trickfox »

Hey Marc Please be sure and watch my little 1min 20 second film in this thread. THE MOVIE TRAILER. I made it just for everyone in our little group.
We need a little humour every now and then folks. Can anyone understand my point here?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Flying Wing demise

Post by Martin Calloway »

Mikado,

Finally a question here on the forum tht I can actually answer.

One man was responsible for the demise of Jack Northrups Flying Wing. His name was Floyd Odlum and at the time that Jack got his initial contracts with the Air Force for his planes, he was told that he needed to "co-ordinate his efforts with Convair" (which was Odlum) and when he refused do that his contracts were pulled overnight!

The prototypes were destroyed on the runways.

Big boys play rough.

They made up later, I understand. The technology that was shown to Rand that November by Dr. Brown showed up in wind tunnel tests at Northrup by February of the next year. Even Nick Cook picked up on that, but he totally missed the rest.

Please look up what I have just told you everyone. My mind may be fogging up a little bit, but that I do remember.

And make note while you are at it that it was Floyd Odlum who set Dr. Brown up at the place called GTI in Santa Monica. Reread Pauls "How many Generals does it take". (Chapter 4??).

Big laugh ,by the way Trickfox. This post is my thankyou and another lead for you. Note while you are at it that Sarbacher can be PROVEN to have been in Santa Monica in 1967. And one might ask. What was going on? Martin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

getting ahead of the storyline

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

We may all be getting a little ahead of Pauls storyline here but as long as we are investigating the background characters I hope he won't get too upset with me for giving this challenging topic some room to grow.

Toward that I am going to start another post . Naming it Dr. Brown and Northrop. Much to say, as Mikado said, and so little time to say it!

New Thread, join me! its good, I promise you! viewtopic.php?p=2693#2693

Elizabeth