Chapter 11 a push not a pull

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Somebody help me out here?

Post by Paul S. »

I don't read as much when I'm writing (which I'm sure Victoria will agree is a good thing...)
ladygrady wrote:Yes, well, my begonia talks to me too.
Did I miss something? When exactly did we start talking about begonias?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Speaking of conscious..........how about ones own memory?

Our personal memory is part of the field condition and it appears that our memories are stored beyond the present moment and are accessible in their entirety.

So in effect we have simultaneous contact with our own past.

Just the simple exercise of quoting one's own phone number or social security card number involves recepton relays extracting data from the field instantly.

Many believe memory is somehow stored in the brain, but this is not the case at all, as memory appears to be a field condition.

Quite amazing how the brain can communicate with the field and extract that which we require at any given instance.

This would make it possible to understand ESP, as everyone's thoughts are in the field, as are all of our experiences, the whole ten yards.

I suppose that might be a disturbing idea to some people, but I find it absolutely amazing how straight forward it appears to be.

So it would appear that these people who can do ESP and such things must have very sensitive receptors capable of discerning between one persons field and another by a medium of communication.

A fascinating subject.............
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

really?

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: Our personal memory is part of the field condition and it appears that our memories are stored beyond the present moment and are accessible in their entirety.

What is your source that identifies memory as being part of the field?
wdavidb wrote: So in effect we have simultaneous contact with our own past.
I can sit and close my eyes and relive any past experience then I suppose that would mean I am travelling in time, into the past. Unique way of looking at it.
wdavidb wrote: Just the simple exercise of quoting one's own phone number or social security card number involves recepton relays extracting data from the field instantly.

Many believe memory is somehow stored in the brain, but this is not the case at all, as memory appears to be a field condition.
I don't agree with that, in fact, I emphatically don't agree with that from personal experience. You need to show a little more other than a statement at this point.

Is there a website or a link you could provide that could possibly enlighten myself or anyone else on this forum of these theory's or anything similar or ....something?

Give the forum something to hang their collective hat on.

With all due respect,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Quantitative verses Qualitative

Post by Trickfox »

David

I'm afraid I have to agree with Mikado about one issue. There is no doubt but that your perspective is creative and balanced upon one issue which you are centering upon.

THE FIELD.
From Wikipedia wrote:Fields are usually represented mathematically by scalar, vector and tensor fields. For example, one can model a gravitational field by a vector field where a vector indicates the force a unit mass would experience at each point in space. Other examples are temperature fields or air pressure fields, which are often illustrated on weather reports by isotherms and isobars by joining up the points of equal temperature or pressure respectively.
I see this as your foundation for a very refreshing point of view. I'm just saying that "as a "Qualitative" description of reality", -yours is the most beautiful, however you need to define your "foundation" in "units of measurement".

You live in a "discontinuity" where terms are defined and perceived to be experienced upon standards of measurements that we all agree upon. If you can simply provide the details of "the field" What Tensors? What force?
even if it's true that measurements have their "limits", they still have their dimensions.

If you are trying to argue against all measurements of all units because they are all based on "t" (time) and the definition of a second begins with Minkowski, then let me tell you that many others already think that way but we still can agree to the length of a light interval and work with it in the macroworld where we live. That is why your CD rom is using a laser right now.

Your definitions and outlook starts to make sense in the Quantum world but I'm not sure if you are aware of the terminology and math terms that may in fact "apply" to what you are trying to describe.

Believe me, we all feel like we are just waking up to each other's perspective and I believe we going in the right direction.

What do you think Mom?

Then every now and then some of these graceful other forum members jump in the pool and gently nudge us in the right direction. I just love it!!

This is a very mysterious and exciting ongoing project and we sure like to hear from all of you who are just reading it without saying anything.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado & Trickfox

Fair enough.......
I can sit and close my eyes and relive any past experience then I suppose that would mean I am travelling in time, into the past.
I think it would be easier to visualize if we dropped the word travel, as in time travel. You don't actually experience linear motion to access the past. There is no space or time associated with that domain beyond the present moment, which is why memory is so accessible.

In other words memory can involve intervals of 10 years, 25 years or 50 years or more, but the 50 year memory is as accessible as a 30 minute interval. We think in terms of days, weeks and years, but there are no such divisions of time associated with the past condition as there is no time involved. The past exists simultaneously all at once. The only place where you can break it down into a sequence of events is in the present moment, in relation to your conscious perception of time.

Your conscious experience of say 30 years ago is as valid as the day it occurred and under the right conditions you can recall that particular day and relive it in its entirety, every detail. But you do not travel into the past because the past is as much a part of you as your arms and legs. We exist as a continuance of our being.

The brain is made up of neurons, which are in fact receptor relays, but there is no part of the brain where memory is actually recorded. There is no hard-drive and no movie cameras or DVDs.

For example, if sufficient resistance were applied to a human brain, all memory would be disconnected and you would be left with the mental capacity of an infant and you would not recover that memory, as the link between you and the past would be severed by means of a non-uniform distortion.

This has been clinically shown to be the case, with many different subjects. Of course they have a memory beginning at the point where their past memory was disconnected, but no memory beyond that point.

Take a look at the frozen light experiment where with fast switching the light pulse returned in pieces.........1 millisecond intervals......but if they extended that duration sufficiently the light pulse would be lost in the past. Of course they do not disclose whether they tried to detach the light pulse from the present, but it would seem like an obvious exercise.

Another way to look as this is ESP, how does that work? We're all in the field of the earth and all connected by the field........so inter/conscious transference would seem natural. Another form of instantaneous communication.

During the early 50s they did a lot of very intense work on mind control and thought they had devised the perfect system which could not be compromised by interigation, torture or hypnosis. It actually split the subject into two separate personalities without causing a psychoitic condition. It was seemingly perfect and worked perfectly, but what no one seemed to realize or consider at the time was the fact that althought the subject did not know they were controlled, the controllers had in fact encapsulated all their experimental secrets into the subjects memory.

They had in fact enhanced the subjects memory in relation to not only the activiities of experimentation, but of the those activities or duties to which the subject was assigned.

The existence of the field, in terms of the continunace of the field, was not considered, otherwise this flaw would have been considered in the context of the experimental data.

You cannot erase selected portions of memory, it cannot be done. It's either the whole ten yards or nothing. Now some would argue on the basis of the experimental evidence that I'm full of prunes, but on the basis of my own involvement in such matters, I know this to be a fact.

If this is the case then the condition of field plays a very important role in the dynamics of memory.

It has been shown that exposure to low doses of EM can cause short term memory loss, such as that experienced from the use of cell phones. Of course this is somewhat inconsequental to most people, but it does give us some clues as to the nature of the beast.

Early research focused on ESP, as it was historically considered that there was something to be learned from ESP in respect to developing instantaneous communication, which led to remote viewing etc.

The physical format of the present moment is not as real as we perceive it to be, in relation to the material concept of universe.

I would suggest that instantaneous transport is possible, in terms of moving physical material from here to there and to date some small progress is being made in this direction. But what I am suggesting is the transport of people and supplies via instantaneous transformation. No travel time.........you are here or you are there.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

I'm not sure if this might not sound like science fiction to many of you, but I assure you it is not fiction.

I question everything and requestion the validity of all manner of things, it is not a simple matter of coming up with an idea, as ideas alone as Mikado has suggested are not very helpful other than acting as a stimulus to further discussion. Alone they are naked and without substance.

I am hopeful that over a period of time I might be able to convey some purpose of meaning that can be shared by all.

I have attempted to explain my perception of linear logic in chapter one of the book Unity, which I feel is of critical importance to anyone attempting to wrestle with the concept of instantaneous relationships.

I suppose we are all in the same boat as poor Mr. Morley, who was attempting to verify the existence of the aether. You can't see it, feel it or taste it, but without the aether or the underlying force of universe none of us would exist.

It's very much like trying to measure the thickness of a shadow, where no physical substance is involved. Or what is dark other than the abscence of light?

I have reflected on the ideas of Rupert Sheldrake in respect to the continuance of all physical matter, where he suggests that an acorn has the memory of an oak tree. But there is something more to this, in relation to an actual continuance of physical matter.

Whether we exist in the past or future we will always exist in the present moment, so our environment will be as physically real for us regardless or where we are in terms of a sequenced series of events. Yet, the past is not linearly sequenced or is the future, as there is no time and space by which to discern past from future.

But physically speaking we can access the past in the present.........just look up at the moon........you are looking at the past in terms of the moon existing as a unified field system remaining relative to the earth. Time is not static nor is it absolute and as Einstein said, time is different for every system in motion.

The past may appear to fade to black, but it remains as valid as any other aspect of our existence, otherwise it would be impossible to communicate simultaneously with past and or future events and this whole concept of instantaneous communication would amount to nothing more than wishful thinking.

I will try and find a link to a site where instantaneous communication has been verified, in relation to a measured response.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

records/ here and there

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

David, Mikado, Trickfox, grady .... everybody on this thread.

I submit that someday perhaps there will be solid evidence provided of instantaneous communications, carefully monitored through the years, over a system of "sensors" around the world. All of them registering the same "glitch pattern" at EXACTLY the same time. Some of the sensors in Hawaii, some in mines in Colorado, some in Florida .... and others in various countries. A lifetime of records.

Would those records lead to the developments which would constitute the " keys to the cosmic sports car?"

Then what?

Some of you might be familiar with the term " quantum entanglement".

If you are here one moment ..... and there also instantly. Toward what purpose are you " there"?

Are you just moving troops? Bradleys? Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

I sure hope not Elizabeth........Bradleys, please not that.

Oh my yes, the records...........all the knowledge of so many things spilling out like a fountain or a spring......sounds amazingly glorious.

I like that.......
the keys to the cosmic sports car.
I think there would have to be a good reason for being.......there.

I would like to put my two cents in with Trickfox........this is the best fun a guy could have and its very exciting to be a part of all this, so I am thankful, truly thankful.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Have a look if you will..........

http://www.checktheevidence.com/DouglasDocs/

This whole document is worth a careful read and Wood who ran this operation is still alive and does speak on occasion.

But scroll down and click on to 1969 A New Communication Mode and go to page 5
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

blooming wonder

You, David, are a blooming wonder.

I have just read your reference material carefully.

One of the phrases used by this CP Thomas from the Advanced Concepts Division ..... is pure Townsend Brown. The words " There is an instantaneious phenomenon in the organization of natural perception." That phrase is pretty well buried in some other material but I can guarantee you that I have seen those EXACT words in Townsend Browns notes.

And here is just one other oddity found buried in the paper that you have pointed out. That there were " Thirty known earth current recording stations in Russia proper alone, not counting those known to be in Siberia, Antartica and in seagoing ships. There were only 3 in the entire North American Continent."

What organization is running this earth current recording stations???? Where are their records ???? What three stations were in North America???? run by whom ???????

This cover letter was written in February 18, 1969. Where was Townsend Brown at the time????? and who was he associated with??????

Bubbles finding their way to the surface ..... meeting a ship which just happens to be there, at the right time and the right place, with the right crew.

Thanks David. So much there to chew on. Oh, by the way .... the Mr. Wood that you mentioned was the fellow that just hosted the facility where Paul presented his first material in Las Vegas in November. Is that a closing loop, or what? Thanks so much, EVERYBODY. We are on to something important here! Cast careful eyes in this direction.

And Paul, check Buffetts " red begonias". You see, we have never STOPPED talking about them! Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ah, scarlet begonias

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

regarding "special consolation prizes" and the love of a young man for a young girl, the topic you are on now, I believe. I wonder what it would have been like to get a glimpse of someone absolutely so special, and then stand aside .... and let her walk by? ...................... and a note from an old warhorse while we are speaking of that young girl. She may not have mentioned it to you but during that trip to the hospital she actually arrested and was brought back. Dr. Brown was going to "bring her home" to Florida but let her stay because it was her wish. She has never known that by the way. Another petal.

"As I was walkin’ round grosvenor square
Not a chill to the winter but a nip to the air
From the other direction, she was calling my eye
It could be an illusion, but I might as well try, might as well try

She had rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes
And I knew without askin’ she was into the blues
She wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls
I knew right away she was not like other girls, other girls

In the heat of the evening when the dealing got rough
She was too pat to open and too cool to bluff
As I picked up my matches and was closing the door
I had one of those flashes I’d been there before, been there before

Well, I ain’t always right but I’ve never been wrong
Seldom turns out the way it does in a song
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Well there ain’t nothing wrong with the way she moves
Scarlet begonias or a touch of the blues
And there’s nothing wrong with the look that’s in her eyes
I had to learn the hard way to let her pass by, let her pass by

Wind in the willow’s playin’ "Tea for Two"
The sky was yellow and the sun was blue
Strangers stoppin’ strangers just to shake their hand
Everybody’s playing in the heart of gold band,
heart of gold band "

Yes, I can see now that everybodys playing in the heart of gold band, so maybe it was worth it? twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

terminology

Post by grinder »

What did you mean Mr. Twigsnapper? That Linda Browns heart stopped? Thats what "arrested" means, doesn't it? And what do you mean ... she did not know? You mean, she didn't know then? They just didn't tell her. Hasn't known all this time? What do you mean? grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Frankly My Dear...

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:And Paul, check Buffetts " red begonias". You see, we have never STOPPED talking about them!
Actually, it's "Scarlet Begonias," and it started out as a Grateful Dead song...(speaking of which...)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Perspective

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: This has been clinically shown to be the case, with many different subjects. Of course they have a memory beginning at the point where their past memory was disconnected, but no memory beyond that point.

Could you provide a reference to what "clinic" this was done at?

wdavidb wrote: Another way to look as this is ESP, how does that work? We're all in the field of the earth and all connected by the field........so inter/conscious transference would seem natural. Another form of instantaneous communication.

Is this Equilibrium System Perception?
wdavidb wrote: During the early 50s they did a lot of very intense work on mind control and thought they had devised the perfect system which could not be compromised by interigation, torture or hypnosis. It actually split the subject into two separate personalities without causing a psychoitic condition. It was seemingly perfect and worked perfectly, but what no one seemed to realize or consider at the time was the fact that althought the subject did not know they were controlled, the controllers had in fact encapsulated all their experimental secrets into the subjects memory.

Who/whom were "they"?
wdavidb wrote: You cannot erase selected portions of memory, it cannot be done. It's either the whole ten yards or nothing. Now some would argue on the basis of the experimental evidence that I'm full of prunes, but on the basis of my own involvement in such matters, I know this to be a fact.
You are full of prunes, I know for a fact the complete opposite. I was dead for 10 minutes, I was hit with the paddles enough that I had marks on my side and sternum, every capillary in my eyes was blown out, my gums exploded, my sinuses blew out and they pumped 350cc out of my stomach. Ever since, I have holes of memory, what happened in my brain? Can you tell me? I doubt it but I am sure you have an answer. By your understanding, I suppose selective receptors have been either eliminated or damaged or whatever and that I exist outside of field in some nether world. I will tell you this, if you think it is fun, it is not. It is a source of anxiety, embarrassment (when you see someone you should remember but you can't) and a host of other things.

At this point I am having a real difficult time in accepting a hard theory without the benefit of any evidence other than your word. I have repeatedly asked for something and you post a long diatribe or thesis with no references what so ever. I have tried to Google and all I get is garbage. How about a name of someone who has published, anything would be appreciated.

One other thing, I would pay real money to have those holes filled in my memory. You haven't a clue with what it is like.

On your website it is mentioned that all ideas are welcome with "Proof Of Principle". At this point, I believe some reciprocity is in order.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

knowing

Mikado,

Obviously your experience was a horrendous situation which has left a real mark on your perception of the world around you. You were however aware ..... that your heart had stopped ..... and someone had revived you. In your case it sounds ..... tramatic is hardly the appropriate word.

Mr. Twigsnapper has just dropped the information that Linda Browns heart had "stopped" also. He used the word " arrested" which I am assuming meant that (and not having a run in with the law which would have been REALLY out of character) but I have a question for you. You are the only person who I know who has had this sort of experience.

If she had KNOWN that her heart had stopped, would her personality have changed? I am just grasping at a reason why loving parents kept that information from her. Her entire life. Why would it have been that important to keep a secret? Would Linda have become a different person than she was at the time? Is that what you think might have happened? Just grasping for reasons here. Elizabeth