Chapter 11 a push not a pull

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

clinical studies

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado and David,

I am aware that it is well documented that Dr. Hal Puthoff ran a program at Stanford Research that started with ESP and quickly morphed into "Remote Viewing" (financed I believe by the CIA). Strangely, considering the way this forum has reached out for different subjects .... I believe that they also were studying plant reactions ..... thats a whole topic and we need more time and more headings! And Paul will verify that Puthoffs name has crossed Dr. Browns path while those studies were being run.

but ESP in this context I assumed, meant extra sensory perception ... (this other ESP stemming from one of the Douglas papers reference is something I will have to really study. had not even heard of it before)

Mikado ... it might not be too hard to come up with verifiable links to CIA inspired studies in this sort of field. It would have been right up their alley and even if it was classified during the running of the program I am ASSUMING AGAIN that references to those programs are becoming available to us by now.

I appreciate that you guys are being tough on each other. I really do expect that you will meet each others expectations. And when that happens we will all benefit.
Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: records/ here and there

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Then what?

Some of you might be familiar with the term " quantum entanglement".

If you are here one moment ..... and there also instantly. Toward what purpose are you " there"?

Are you just moving troops? Bradleys? Elizabeth
Mom, you are going to drag David into "Entanglement" that quickly!!?

Mr Twigsnapper, are we making you laugh?

Mikado, What do you have in mind for this comming summer?

Paul? (you got the message)

Victoria !!! help...... Where is Dolphox????

Mark, we need your wisdom here?

Grinder, Watch out for us. Please?

everyone else please just say something.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

no time

Post by twigsnapper »

Hello Trickfox,

well, regarding "quantum entanglement. " There is no time like the present <G>.

And Paul,

You know that Dr. Brown appreciated horses because of his daughters great interest in them. He still displayed traits that are rare in most riders. If he had decided to ride, even professionally, he had the right mind for it.

He and his daughter shared many of the same traits. She knew how to take a wild natured and headstrong filly into the better show arena where her breeding and talent could be appreciated. You can't bully a strong and smart filly like the one that Linda rode so well that year at Sem. Her touch on the reins had to be as light as silk but there was always the strong leg steadying the course, creating the forward motion.

With Dr. Brown it was not whip or spur or anything actually obvious. It was simple expectation, which he knew his daughter ( and all others around him) could not resist . He treated us much the way that she treated Kokomo, do you understand what I am trying to say?

When you ride a big course and fences loom in front of you .... you MUST have a plan. You MUST look ahead, because where you look is where you end up. I believe that Dr. Browns decision not to tell Linda about the incident at the hospital was a calculated choice on his part. He was looking toward the importance of the future and decidedly he was watching out for his own interests as well as his daughters. In the end. Was it right for him to keep that as a secret? Probably only his daughter will be able to answer that. Secrets are dangerous things.

Oh, on the next chapter, looks good. No worries about the eject seat. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: knowing sometimes ain't a good thing

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado,

If she had KNOWN that her heart had stopped, would her personality have changed? I am just grasping at a reason why loving parents kept that information from her. Her entire life. Why would it have been that important to keep a secret? Would Linda have become a different person than she was at the time? Is that what you think might have happened? Just grasping for reasons here. Elizabeth
If I could talk to Linda I would tell her that in your second sentence, you said it best, "loving parents". Not knowing what age she was at the time but then I don't believe that would matter, parents will always want to shield their children irregardless of age. I don't know if you have children Elizabeth, but Linda does, she should understand. Brush it off as if she were unconscious. Anything then could be explained away as nothing more than a dream. But the flip side, it was no dream for her parents and what is it that they felt knowing that that precious life, that they loved, slipped away for a few minutes for the heart is the emotional center. It was probably a two way street.

You asked if Linda would have become another person........perhaps. Well, on second thought.......yes.

Best

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 49 Is Now Available

Post by Paul S. »

OK, I can see we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here. Twigsnapper has commented on a chapter that I'd previewed for other eyes, and now we've got a discussion of that material going, so I've gone ahead and published Chapter 49, which you'll find here:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... Floor.html

...and I hope we will continue the discussion of the material in that chapter here:

viewtopic.php?p=3719#3719

...instead of here under Chapter 11. I don't know how these threads get tangled but... well, that's pretty much par for the course down here in the rabbit hole.

So, by all means, continue your discussion of push-pull gravity and ether theories here, but take the discussion of Linda Brown's experience in 1965 to the new thread under Chapter 49.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado

I am truly sorry you had to endure all of that........but good grief man, that is not what I am talking about. In fact it makes perfect sense that you have holes in your memory, that's what severe trauma does to people.
Could you provide a reference to what "clinic" this was done at
That was Dr. Cameron at his clinic in Montreal and I have had extensive conversations with two doctors who were there at the time and one who later treated some of Cameron's victims, plus some of the victims.

Whom/who were they?

In Canada.....Dr. R. Armstrong was conducting experimental research at Lincoln Park and Suffield, Alberta, along with British and American personnel. He also worked in the USA. All of which still remains classified.

You may have holes in your memory, as do many trauma victims, but that memory can be recovered........it is not erased. Erased memory cannot be recovered.

Of course you can cause people to not remember, but not remembering and erasing memory are two completely different things.

Maybe we should take this outside.........I don't have a clue of what it's like? I'm not sure what's happening here but obviously I'm pushing your buttons and I didn't mean to upset you.........but you sure as hell have upset me. You have no idea, not one single shred of an idea about me, or you would never say such a thing or even think it.

You want to fix your memory holes..........talk to Dr. Marlene Hunter in Victoria, BC, she is the best and she can actually help you........I will even email you her phone if you want. She's out of town for the holiday, but will be back right after new years.

You want to talk about Armstrong........I could tell you more than anyone else and you would not like it. You would not like it one bit. It's hard and it's horrific, but that's the kind of stuff most people don't want to know.

No you wont find it on the web........published? You're kidding right?

You don't have to accept anything I have to say, and no I'm not big on references and I don't do a lot of things some people might expect me to do, but I do a whole lot of other things that no one would expect anyone to do, but that's my business.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

you guys

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You guys are so cool. Elizabeth
Jim
Space Cadet

simulated stimulation

Post by Jim »

Methinks tis the Lady Elizabeth who's cool. Whom? No, I was right in the first place.

I had to read it twice to get the bricabrac between David and Mikado because the topic shifted from instantaneous transformation to human experiments. David and I haven't talked much about it because he doesn't want to and I don't ask. But I was shocked to learn that one of Canada's dirty little secrets is the experimentation that carried on after the war and the lives now of the guineau pigs and their memories of tortuous experiments.

Mikado, I can only try to comprehend mentally your suffering but my heart goes out to both you and David. Have you seen The Jacket, an Adrian Brodie movie?

I have a block on time travel but must remove it to embrace instantaneous transformation. To give support to David's idea of memory not actually being in the brain there is a book called The Field by Lynne McTaggart where she says the same. Some years ago now but The Field is the only book I've ever read that brings science and religion together without dogma.

Meanwhile we don't have a gizmo or POP for Project Unity but Andrew has said optimistic things about gravity radio which is intrinsically a part of it all. And we may have an announcement coming up. Stay tuned on that. Won't take long.

"Oh how can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at alllll" -Firesign Theatre

And lastly, please check out our forum, hmm, I'll just go and get it, won't be a moment. I'm back. Sorry, I only have one page open, thought I had two. Just to say, this guy AD, his name is Warrick from South Africa, has summarised much of what we're talking about in his first post on the antigravity forum, one of our new guys willing to send an email and avoid the spam. Thanks, Mikado, got yours, feel free to join in at your leisure.

That's it. For now.
Jim
grinder
Senior Officer

wierd connections

Post by grinder »

This forum sure calls up some really wierd connections.

So far, Paul has completely (well almost completely) avoided mention of the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" myth.

In fact he has been pretty strict about not mentioning it. (to alot of peoples surprise maybe.)

But now we have talk generated through this post and others about "medical experiments" and "field problems" and "horrendous medical problems" and suddenly I am remembering thats what William Moore said too about the results of this "Project Rainbow".

And IF THAT was (Moores book) a DISINFORMATION SITUATION does that mean that what you guys are talking about MIGHT be the origin of those seeds for disinformation? See where I am going here?

Somebody want to dig out their old "Philadelphia Experiment" book and take a fresh look at that? Mr. Moore? Are you still totally ignoring Pauls work or are you seeing something that you deem worth commenting on?

Oh, Mr. Moore, just sidestep the redheaded puppy at our front gate. She has had her eye on your pantleg ... no, leg ... for a long time. (love you Victoria, glad you are there!) grinder
Jim
Space Cadet

js moore?

Post by Jim »

Grinder,

I don't know that guy but his name keeps cropping up like Gravihalitosis, sorry about the spelling.

I realize now that my blog 'Tom Brown Biography' was an excerpt of your least favorite guy's book. When I read it, it was one of few bits of info and it read smoothly like a story. I had no idea what was true or not but it looked good to me. I've since been informed to the contrary and I assume Mr Moore is not telling the story right either. Steve in Kelowna has a signed copy of Moore's book.

When you read something it can come across like gospel even if it isn't.

I'm off to check about Moore and would appreciate any hints cuz I'm walking in the dark.
Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: That was Dr. Cameron at his clinic in Montreal and I have had extensive conversations with two doctors who were there at the time and one who later treated some of Cameron's victims, plus some of the victims..
Thank you, I look forward to looking into it.
wdavidb wrote: In Canada.....Dr. R. Armstrong was conducting experimental research at Lincoln Park and Suffield, Alberta, along with British and American personnel. He also worked in the USA. All of which still remains classified.
Can't look that one up but the name will be helpful, thanks.

wdavidb wrote: Maybe we should take this outside.........I don't have a clue of what it's like? I'm not sure what's happening here but obviously I'm pushing your buttons and I didn't mean to upset you.........but you sure as hell have upset me. You have no idea, not one single shred of an idea about me, or you would never say such a thing or even think it...
I really do apologize for upsetting you, that was not my goal. Truth and most of all, enlightenment, that is my goal. You are absolutely correct I ".. have no idea, not one single shred of an idea about me", but then, one can read what another posts and derive from that a .....state of mind? a direction of thought? call it what you will. This all started with your discussion of "field". I never said you were wrong or right, I saw similarities to "something else", I asked for your methodology in deriving the theory you brought forth, I received nothing and you continued to post. That tells me who you are.
wdavidb wrote:
No you wont find it on the web........published? You're kidding right?.
Kidding? No, not at all. If you post it to the Internet you might as well consider that as published for it is there for all to read. Your "field theory" will show up on a Google, right here, in this forum, go ahead, try it. I suppose in a manner of speaking, you are published.
wdavidb wrote: You don't have to accept anything I have to say, and no I'm not big on references and I don't do a lot of things some people might expect me to do, but I do a whole lot of other things that no one would expect anyone to do, but that's my business.
I invoke the fifth.

Let's just say that we agree to disagree. When someone brings forth a theory that could change the way science and religion are viewed, you have my attention, and you did. However, when I asked for some kind of validation, experiments, computations, anything, it appeared to fall upon deaf ears. You would go off on a tangent and long winded explanation of your theory. The simplest answer you could have given was that it is what it is......a theory, in it's simplest is a guess or a conjecture. I would have accepted that and my response would have been, "Now how do we go about proving this?". I suppose there is a lot to be said for standing on the Mount and giving a sermon but there are individuals here that I would venture to say have above average IQ's and have talents and latent abilities, not to mention resources, that may have helped in your goals.

May you find what it is you are seeking,

With the greatest respect in the light,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Jim
Space Cadet

Project Unity

Post by Jim »

Mikado,

Allow me a little David speak.

If you focus to the centre of field at the core of the earth, it is not millions of pounds pressure per square inch. We'd blow up. It's zero gravity which expands to maxgrav at the surface. That's the inside outside balance. Imagine a balloon. If the static electricity were most powerful at the centre, wouldn't that NOT be a child's toy?

The above is totally against what everybody thinks. I see logic.

Not zap. Focus. Hummmmm, hey....

Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Project Unity

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:Mikado,

Allow me a little David speak.

If you focus to the centre of field at the core of the earth, it is not millions of pounds pressure per square inch. We'd blow up. It's zero gravity which expands to maxgrav at the surface. That's the inside outside balance. Imagine a balloon. If the static electricity were most powerful at the centre, wouldn't that NOT be a child's toy?

The above is totally against what everybody thinks. I see logic.

Not zap. Focus. Hummmmm, hey....

Jim
Jim,

Thanks for the analogy, it is a little clearer.

Best

Mikado
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

A "Block" ?

Post by Paul S. »

Jim wrote:I have a block on time travel but must remove it to embrace instantaneous transformation.
Now, that's a statement we shouldn't let slide by without a little discussion.

What do you mean, Jim, by 'block'? Do you mean you are metaphysically pre-disposed to discount the possibility? If that's the case, then how do you come by that disposition?

Is it because the subject is fodder for much science fiction that it couldn't be possible? Or perhaps the kind of mental convolutions the possibility engenders (like going back in time and preventing one's own birth) so thoroughly boggle the linear mind?

Or.... none of the above?

And what is it about "instantaneous communication" that compels you to contemplate removing that block?

Don't know if this is the right thread for this discussion, there's another thread somewhere about "spiritual imlications of time travel" Maybe we should take it there.

Just so long as we take it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Nix TPX

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote: So far, Paul has completely (well almost completely) avoided mention of the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" myth.

In fact he has been pretty strict about not mentioning it. (to alot of peoples surprise maybe.)
OK, "let me repeat that for those of you on drugs" (that's from Procter and Bergman, a spinoff from Firesign Theater)

The material being gathered here is based on "what we actually know" and/or "what somebody has actually told us" about Townsend Brown. And so far, there is NOTHING in the actual records or evidence that we've gathered that implies any connection between Townsend Brown and what we call "TPX." Nada. Nothing.

And, if you read Wm. Moore's book carefully, you'll realize that even the inclusion of the chapter about "The Force Fields of Townsend Brown" stands as a complete non-sequitur. Not even Moore presents any actual evidence that Townsend Brown was actually involved in any such a thing. The chapter is just riddled with circumstantial evidence and "weasel words" like "perhaps," "maybe," and "possibly."

And then there is the passage in one of the later chapters (don't have the book in front of me at the moment) where Moore states that Brown left the Navy because of a "nervous breakdown" suffered as consequence of the ill-effects of experiments supposedly conducted in Philadelphia in the fall of 1943. That assertion is completely nullified by the simple fact that Brown resigned from the Navy in 1942.

So, while we are trying to compile the (quasi?) factual biography of Thomas Townsend Brown, the less said about "TPX" the better.

I treat the whole thing as an "urban legend," and regard the association of T.T. Brown with the legend as part of the disinformation campaign that has surrounded the man since at least 1950.

Any questions?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"