Chapter 20 "Tapping Cosmic Energy"

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Chapter 20 "Tapping Cosmic Energy"

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Apparently Dr. Brown was awarded a patent in November of 1928.

Thats pretty special and I wondered how he and Josephine celebrated that event or how it was that they first were informed. Paul? Do you happen to know?

I wonder if he tried to explain it to her and if she understood?

Sort of hard for me to understand, even now. One of my problems is the terminaology. Dr. Brown uses the phrase "Tapping Cosmic Energy" and yet even after reading this Chapter I don't really understand.

But its pretty clear that even then Dr. Brown was the type that didn't theorize when he could build a working model. But even as he is doing that he seems mystified by the "variations" more than the possibility of actually building a working machine. Its as if he got sidetracked somehow. Or maybe just glimpsed something more exciting that grabbed his attention.

I have had students like that. Just when I thought that they are going to settle down and get something productive accomplished something else cwould catch their fancy and they'd drop the first enthusiasm like a hot potato!. I sort of think that Dr. Brown might have been a little like that. Once something was figured out, he was finished with it and ready to move on to the next mental challenge. In the long run , that had to be a disadvantage for him.

Here is the money sentence though "Power inherent in matter " Whoa. And this was in 1928? Did he ever write up any of his ideas how this power could be put to actual use? Planes, boats? cars? Did he have that vision and commit it to paper or was it just something that he discussed with his closest friends? Hard to know I guess. Mark C.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

a second thought

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Elizabeth has said I believe that Dr. Brown got most of his knowledge "in a flash". So if thats what actually happened I can see that he would be anxious to get on to the next thing. If he knew that his current projects would work, it was just a matter of building them, then, why wait to build them, except to prove to those who didn't believe you. If you were this far advanced mentally what a drag having to prove that these things worked before you could go on to the next step must have been! Or maybe he left that for others and just forged ahead.

I have always found the use of his "ashtray product" phrase interesting . Paul has said that he referrd to the fan in that way, that it was an "ashtray product".

Now to me that means that it wasn't the thing that really interested him. It was sort of the left over product. (and he didn't smoke so I have a feeling the use of the workd ashtray was negative to him too) Ash being the by product of the flame that he was really after which seems to be that "variation".

And I wonder with his personality, perhaps the "intelligence" he was dealing with (however you want to describe it or name it) knew him well enough not to give him EVERYTHING all at once. so maybe they. it, whatever with held some mysteries to keep the guy interested. Made it sort of a " betcha can't figure THIS out! Which would have driven him even further. One way to "inspire" a person. I guess

Just random thoughts like birds passing. Mark C.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Have you all read this chapter?
Its stunning, brilliantly stunning.
I am going to have to read the early chapters, I was putting it off , sort of saving it up until the book comes out, but its all there in this chapter, we are off to hercules.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin, for more than a year, you have been posting and commenting but never read the previous chapters?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I sort of appeared half way, I have read some of the previous chapters , but something held me back from reading all of them.
It felt like I had found a bag of sweets, and I didn't want to eat them all at once.
i wanted to save them up and have a real treat when the book is finished.
I have only ever read two books, and that is recently, I realised how special this one is, really special, but tonight something told me to start looking through the early chapters, it's all there in plain site, we are heading for hercules, and the interactions of the sun and moon are the real clues .
I have KNOWN that since a moment when I knew so much, and just reading chapter sixteen as linda recommended, I realise how the sea of aether is all around us, just lapping on the good ship earth.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin, I don't know how you could NOT have read and waited.

....like the time I found the presents before the day...

No patience for somethings and the patience of Job for others, my life, a real Sybil.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Im as thick as bricks. I have just re read chapter 20, 21 again.

OK he's saying if you create enough potential on either side of a dielectric, it allows gravitation energy to act. The high level of potential having a threshold below which nothing happens. As if the gravitator was acting as a switching transistor. small signal opens gate for bigger signal.

Now if ordinarily atoms dont possess sufficient K between electrons and protons to reach this threshold, then might the effect in the gravitator be taking place at the atomic level? That is, what happens to the electrons in a very K dielectric? They replicate at the subatomic that which is happening in the gravitator as a whole, to the point where the potential between the electrons and the protons opens the gate. Maybe when an atom is so ionised, such that its mass value is hidden or dwarfed or de scaled by a massive potential, gravity or the background or whatever it is sees it as a charge soley. The mass of the atom being cloaked by the huge size of the charge. In relation to the background, it dematerialises. Mass maintains itself as mass by insulating itself from zero point interactions until a huge potential let's the background see it again. The zpe was a vague concept to me when I first read the chapter. Nick Cook explains it only so far. Now this chapter is taking on something like the importance it actually should have in my mind. Im a dunce.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
If your as thick as some bricks, You will go far.
I spent over a year in the wonderfull world of megaliths, before zooming forward in time, to here.
The specific interactive qualities of differing rocks with a cosmic energy is central to their very existance and positioning.
Same as the gold chalices in religious ceromony, and the rings worn such as the bishops amythest .
Upon here we have the lapis lazuli ring given by Dr Brown to Linda.

The bishop will stand precisely positioned within the cathedral, and the ring upon his hand will interact with what the cathedral was placed precisely where it was placed, to line up with the structure of space.
Why do you think they place a crown of jewels upon the head of a king or queen?
Why did the native indians wear a headdress of feathers?
Its all the same, its about manipulation of the structure of space to uplift our normal condition.

In past eras Dr Brown would have been Merlin, the magician.
Do not overlook the references to the alteration upon the gravitators relevant to the position of the sun and moon, then think outwards about other blobs of mass out there, and their positions , don't just look for straight alignments, it is the FIELD interactions that cause alterations upon this planet, its all by field.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,
If your as thick as some bricks, You will go far.
I spent over a year in the wonderfull world of megaliths, before zooming forward in time, to here.
The specific interactive qualities of differing rocks with a cosmic energy is central to their very existance and positioning.
Same as the gold chalices in religious ceromony, and the rings worn such as the bishops amythest .
Upon here we have the lapis lazuli ring given by Dr Brown to Linda.

The bishop will stand precisely positioned within the cathedral, and the ring upon his hand will interact with what the cathedral was placed precisely where it was placed, to line up with the structure of space.
Why do you think they place a crown of jewels upon the head of a king or queen?
Why did the native indians wear a headdress of feathers?
Its all the same, its about manipulation of the structure of space to uplift our normal condition.

In past eras Dr Brown would have been Merlin, the magician.
Do not overlook the references to the alteration upon the gravitators relevant to the position of the sun and moon, then think outwards about other blobs of mass out there, and their positions , don't just look for straight alignments, it is the FIELD interactions that cause alterations upon this planet, its all by field.
kevin
Doh. said Homer. The interactions of stuff.

And the physical body laying in coincidence with mental/spiritual body.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

and speaking of coincidence

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley and kevin,

Did you notice that you posted at exactly the same time, different thread headings? Cosmic HaHa.

And thats a very interesting thought kevin. That certain children placed in a certain spot may find themselves more prone to the energies gathering there. I rather like that thought.

And I think sometimes that you automatically recognize somehow the special places that have some meaning to you and also the places that are negatively influencing your actions. I understand and have experienced that. Its not just us ... happened throughout history so we are in good company! Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Tapping The Aether

Post by FM No Static At All »

Here is an excerpt from Harold Aspden's essay no. 3:

The notion of the 'graviton' as a fundamental quantum field condition which mediates in the gravitational interaction of matter is not, as yet, well developed. However, in 1978, I referred to a graviton resonance at 2.587 GeV. This arose from a theory of gravitation in which matter, sharing a jitter motion with other matter (Zitterbewegung) at the Compton electron frequency, was kept in dynamic balance by a graviton system. The graviton field has a kind of "ghost" mass matching that of local matter, but the graviton mass was seen as quantized in units of 2.587 GeV c-2.

The gravitational interaction is formulated in terms of the electric charge quanta displaced by the presence of the gravitons. It is an electrodynamic interaction effective owing to the concerted jitter motion of the gravitons relative to the frame in which matter, which we see as at rest, is seated. The crucial gravitational relationship is that based on equation (6) of reference [1]. This specifies a volume to energy ratio governed by the graviton quantum. The magnitude of this ratio is 6π times (r4/e2), where r is the characteristic radius of a sphere bounding the electric charge e, according to the formula:

gmc2 = 2e2/3r ................. (1)

Here g is the energy of the graviton in units of electron rest mass energy mc2.

Writing V/E as the constant of the basic gravitational state, determining G, this really amounts to 3 times the volume to mass-energy ratio of the 2.587 GeV graviton. The G formula in terms of the electron charge/mass ratio e/m is:

G1/2 = 4π(e/m)[108π]3[g]4 ............ (2)

where g is the ratio of 2.587 GeV to the electron rest mass energy 0.511 MeV. The 108π term has physical meaning as the ratio, with respect to the charge radius of the Thomson or Abraham electron, of the cube dimension of a vacuum cell in which a leptonic muon pair represents the active equilibrium field. This 108π is derived theoretically from the dynamical response of the disturbed vacuum in setting up Planck's quantum of action.

For some reason all of the superscripts reverted back to normal. You can find the entire essay here at: http://www.energyscience.org.uk/essays/ese03.htm

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM,
I really like your Mr Aspden, his maths is way over my head, but for the more less academic of us, such as me, his overview is far more revealing, imho.
I wonder if he could be tempted here?
http://www.energyscience.org.uk
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Tapping The Aether

Post by Langley »

FM No Static At All wrote:Here is an excerpt from Harold Aspden's essay no. 3:

The notion of the 'graviton' as a fundamental quantum field condition which mediates in the gravitational interaction of matter is not, as yet, well developed. However, in 1978, I referred to a graviton resonance at 2.587 GeV. This arose from a theory of gravitation in which matter, sharing a jitter motion with other matter (Zitterbewegung) at the Compton electron frequency, was kept in dynamic balance by a graviton system. The graviton field has a kind of "ghost" mass matching that of local matter, but the graviton mass was seen as quantized in units of 2.587 GeV c-2.
Fred

Fred is this sort of like a resonant coupling?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

sort of like

Post by Linda Brown »

Sort of like one salt shaker on a table knowing that the other salt shaker has been moved? Quantum Physics to a nine year old, Summer of 1955. <g> Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Tapping The Aether

Post by FM No Static At All »

Langley wrote: Fred is this sort of like a resonant coupling?
Seems that vibrations are key doesn't it? In most electric circuits, dampening oscillations is used but in some applications (microwave?) dampening oscillations, still cannot eliminate all of the "noise". Tesla reinforced vibration or frequency and that is why you find that most of his coils did not use ferrite cores.

In the quantum underworld, these jiggles which are now called strings, is that elusive mass free energy (from consciousness?) that provides birth to protons. and the associated electrons, and gravitons, and supergravitons, that are formed from electrons, di-muons, leptons, which all work to provide that glue that holds matter in structure. This seems to unify not only gravity as a product of the electromagnetic energy, but I can also see how it provides the cause for the strong and weak nuclear forces as well.

And Linda, that was where Einstein refused to accept that notion of information exchange at a distance because it implied faster than light speed, as in gravity operates faster than light. I am sure your Dad and others did see that had to be, but Einstein was not researching in the lab with circuits, he was confined to the chalkboard.

Not only does that other salt shaker know its "mate" has moved, but it also contains the information of where it moved to as well as where it moved from. Hmm...gravity wave communications, would then be faster than light?

Fred