CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Vroom.

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:I find especially interesting the phrase THESE THINGS WERE GIVEN TO THE CULTURE AS FAST AS THE CULTURE COULD EARN THEM."

Is that what Paul meant when he mentioned handing the keys to the , what was is? Porche? over to the teenager?
"the keys to the Cosmic Ferrari" is what I've been calling it. We don't get the keys to the Cosmic Ferrari until... how did Phillpotts put it...."our wits grow sharper..."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

not "force", then what?

Post by grinder »

Paul,

I sort of agree with Mikado. If what Dr. Brown was monitoring all of those years, this "flux" in his sidereal radiation was ultimately something he would call " The Nervous system of the Universe" then what do WE call it then, really. Mikado is right, "Force" doesn't quite sound right. (Though with Star Wars under our belts and Jospeh Campbells influence in all that its hard to forget the words "May the Force be with you". )

So maybe thats one word we could search for. A poor attempt at calling this ........ ?interaction.?.......... by a name.

I don't think that Dr. Brown felt he had a proper name either. He seems to be just going along with the usage of the time. He picked "Sidereal" I think because it just means "from the stars" and "radiation" because in the fifties and earlier that word was better understood.Everybody was talking "radiation" It was like the buzz word of the fifties. Hard enough getting a novel idea out there without using words no one has ever heard before.

Sort of reminds me of those science fiction stories like "Contact" where the "alien intelligence" presented itself as Jodie Fosters "Father". Presumably to present something that she could relate to and understand. Maybe we are so far out here folks that we , besides "seeing stuff we have never seen" we are going to have to approach the problem of " describing things we have never seen".

All of a sudden I have the uneasy feeling that I am centuries behind, trying to describe something and "pillar of clouds in the sky" is the only translation. as Paul said. "Yeah, Like That"

grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Ferrari/Porsche

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I agree. Its hard to figure on whether its a Cosmic Ferrari or a Porsche when, lets face it. With this "thing" we don't even get the concept of a "car" yet. Much less appreciate all the niceties of something with leather seats and that kind of horsepower.

So maybe whatever it is that we are dealing with is right to withold some lessons until we get further along in our development.

So is that what w are talking about here. That there has been this interaction all along? Isn't that sort of an old and worn out story. How many times is that old " The Brothers from Outer Space" going to be trotted out for us to consider. Again and Again. Well, maybe we are ready to hear it again. I just noted that the space shuttle is down safely. Folks. We ARE the "Brothers in Space". Where do we go now? Mark C.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Brothers and Sisters

Post by Victoria Steele »

Brother and SISTERS in space, remember.

But you are right. We are the "Brothers in Space" and that question is good! WHAT DO WE DO NOW? I have this "hunch" that we are being gently shown that we need to learn more about our own reality. It might not exactly be what we thought it was.

I have found this discussion of the "other intelligence" wonderful but I found something interesting. Look where we have already been!

viewtopic.php?t=143

Just notice how the conversation went. And here it is, back again! Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

revisiting gems

Post by Victoria Steele »

And there is this, certainly worth revisiting:

viewtopic.php?t=225

Again, we seem to STILL be talking about the same topics. Great Thoughts! Victoria
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

Post by skyfish »

Just found and read this thread.

EHD...!!!!!
If you have been following my ramblings in the download section...well...maybe I have been closer than I knew!

And in that last thread reminder, in Dr. Browns own words he said he felt this force was "DEEPLY INFLUENCING LIFE PROCESSES INCLUDING MANKINDS DESTINY HERE ON EARTH." .......... Deeply influencing .......mankinds destiny .......... Stop for a moment and consider what he has actually said.

His own words here folks and perhaps the key to everything that we have been talking about here. Ponder on that for a bit and when you come back to Dr. Browns life history, as mysterious as it all seemed to be before, things will start to make a little more sense. At least, they did for me.

"Conciousness"

You say that you do not believe that the Akashic record is "sentient"

Now if I were to try to translate that into "English" I would be tempted to say that you felt that it did not have a conciousness. and I think that we both have missed something here.

What is it that we mean by "conciousness?" To me the "Library" just IS.

As in some religious records in our distant past when pressed to explain the answer was simply "I AM"

When Dr. Brown was pressed on HOW he knew that something would work before the prototype was even built. His answer was " I just know". He would have the protoypes built and against all the laws of known physics to that point .... the things would work.

It will not surprise you then, as Paul continues his story of Dr. Browns life path that others will cross this path who are trying very hard to answer questions of "conciousness".

Just like you had me in mind!

I can help.

OK...heres the deal on the akashic record...when one attains samadhi, one has a direct experience of brahman which is described as eternal...as you probably know by now...I consider that "time".
And also the aether. It also has the quality of consciousness. So the experience is of all time, eternity(the akashic record), all of space, incredible energy and of a universal consciousness.

It is the part of us that is "aether" in nature...brahman..at the scale smaller than a subatomic particle...the divine spark...can show us eternity and infinity...and oneness...all is connected. Again..back to the sanskrit texts...they tell us how.

One question I asked...what was happening with Dr. Brown the man....and now I see...a needle! NOW...EHD...I think I know... Maybe this is why I have felt so close to this....drawn...
skyfish
>( { )">
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Skyfish,

Living up to your name I think. Something all of us are trying very hard to do!

You see we have all been finding this "path" and expressing ourselves along it. It shouldn't be an enormous discovery for us that there are others on this path with us. All responding to some sort of the strangest " invitation." And no, I have not been messing with the mashed potatoes on my plate. ( Close Encounters... for those who may not have seen the film)

Beau Kitselman apparently had many wide ranging interests but at the top of it was his study of Conciousness. Can you imagine his joy and wonder when he discovered a friend who not only understood what he was trying to say but in a scientific manner, went about to prove that there was a link between the " conciousness" he knew was "human" and this " other" A scientist who needed the " Kitselman math" as much as he needed to see that there was indeed a physical connection in all of this and it wasn't just philosophical musing. Can you imagine what that meant to the man? Can you imagine what that would mean today?

Back to a little bit of research. To the daughters of Beau Kitselman. Do you have in your files ANY pictures of Townsend Brown standing together with your Dad?

If there continue to be none at all available it is a great sadness to me but I want to point out that this is a TRUE anomaly and a finger print in the strangest of ways.

Mr. Twigsnapper has identified Beau Kitselman ( above and beyond his other attributes and roles) as a valued member of Sir William Stephensons intelligence network. In fact a code name has even come down. SANDCASTLE. does that ring any bells to any one? We talked about this a long time ago I know but now that our forum membership has grown I thought perhaps someone else might be able to add some information.

It is an anomaly don't you think that two men could have this much regard for each other ...have a lifelong friendship, leave in print a trail of that obvious friendship ( see Kitselmans comments in his " Hello Stupid" about his friend " Commander Brown") but YET.... TO MY KNOWLEDGE No photo exists of the two of them standing in the same frame. Anyone find that just a tad wierd?

Skyfish ... welcome. EHD
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Just found and read this thread.

EHD...!!!!!
If you have been following my ramblings in the download section...well...maybe I have been closer than I knew!

And in that last thread reminder, in Dr. Browns own words he said he felt this force was "DEEPLY INFLUENCING LIFE PROCESSES INCLUDING MANKINDS DESTINY HERE ON EARTH." .......... Deeply influencing .......mankinds destiny .......... Stop for a moment and consider what he has actually said.

His own words here folks and perhaps the key to everything that we have been talking about here. Ponder on that for a bit and when you come back to Dr. Browns life history, as mysterious as it all seemed to be before, things will start to make a little more sense. At least, they did for me.

"Conciousness"

You say that you do not believe that the Akashic record is "sentient"

Now if I were to try to translate that into "English" I would be tempted to say that you felt that it did not have a conciousness. and I think that we both have missed something here.

What is it that we mean by "conciousness?" To me the "Library" just IS.

As in some religious records in our distant past when pressed to explain the answer was simply "I AM"

When Dr. Brown was pressed on HOW he knew that something would work before the prototype was even built. His answer was " I just know". He would have the protoypes built and against all the laws of known physics to that point .... the things would work.

It will not surprise you then, as Paul continues his story of Dr. Browns life path that others will cross this path who are trying very hard to answer questions of "conciousness".

Just like you had me in mind!

I can help.

OK...heres the deal on the akashic record...when one attains samadhi, one has a direct experience of brahman which is described as eternal...as you probably know by now...I consider that "time".
And also the aether. It also has the quality of consciousness. So the experience is of all time, eternity(the akashic record), all of space, incredible energy and of a universal consciousness.

It is the part of us that is "aether" in nature...brahman..at the scale smaller than a subatomic particle...the divine spark...can show us eternity and infinity...and oneness...all is connected. Again..back to the sanskrit texts...they tell us how.

One question I asked...what was happening with Dr. Brown the man....and now I see...a needle! NOW...EHD...I think I know... Maybe this is why I have felt so close to this....drawn...
skyfish
>( { )">
I have kept the post in it's entirety. It took me awhile to figure out that the bold print was a quote from Elizabeth. I believe that she was responding to what I posted

I am sure Elizabeth will be pleased to hear that you have arrived to help her. I have a question that can be answered with a simple yes or no - Have you ever accessed the akashic record?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

I am pleased that he has arrived to help.

And I am looking forward to your answer Skyfish ... though its the right answer no matter what it is.

And me? I think that I lost my library card a very long time ago. Elizabeth
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Yes, there are links. And few months ago I gave hints and tried to discuss this, but nobody was interested.

It saddens me that some people who have never read a word of Dr. Kitselman's texts on conscioussness think that just a couple of posts at a forum will do full justice and resolve all the problems.

I took the pain the spend my money and time both in acquiring those materials as well as reading them. And I do not even have all of his texts. Over the past few months I was able to establish several connections in respect to his thoughts on conscioussness, mathematics and Indian teachings.

But one has to be so careful when doing these things. I have studied both Sanskrit, modern and classical Chinese (my Chinese though is better than my Sanskrit) and still take the greatest caution when speaking of these things. Who am I to speak? My knowledge is nothing in comparison with those who enjoyed traditional Indian education and can even speak Sanskrit fluently.

Everyone is shooting fast and loose with Dr. Kitselman, but do you know that he was not just interested in India? Do you know that one of his first texts on Eastern sacred scriptures was about Lao Zi's Dao De Jing?

Which makes me think that he was also familiar with classical Chinese to a certain extent or at least had some glimpses of it.

And there is so much to Dr. Kitselman. A great, good and kind man as far as I can judge from his texts.

It would be wonderful if someone could do justice to his efforts and write his life-story. If not for anything else, then just as a small token of remembrance.

When reading the posts regarding Dr. Kitselman I am really dissapointed. Everyone is saying how they are interested in him, but nobody makes the effort to read what he wrote. Nobody makes the effort to at least get his texts.

And then people wonder why I do not want to share certain information openly on the forum!

Finally there is all this talk about samadhi. I agree it with it, but really miss the rigour, precision and critical reflection.

Above all samadhi is not something you talk about, but something that you can only experience. I know of a gentleman who was slapped by his teacher, when he was talking about such things and his teacher told him: "Never speak about spiritual things that you did not experience for yourself."

The great souls in the past spent their lives sacrificing everything what they had and ultimately themselves to enter such states of conscioussness.

This is best illustrated by the following story. There was a man who was imitating the ecstatic behaviour of the great Indian saint Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Ramakrishna's foremost disciple Swami Vivekananda rebuked this man in such a strict manner that the man in the end ran away. He said to the man: "This great saint spend his whole life practising the most austere sadhanas and you think that you can become like him by simply imitating him."

It is important that such things are discussed, but it has to be done in a very careful way.

And if we are already talking about this, why speculate? Why not consult the primary sources:
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras

Chapter 3 - VIBHUTI PADA

III. 1.

When the attention of the mind-stuff is directed in a single stream to a chosen field, without being dissipated and thus distracted that is concentration.

III. 2.

When the cognition is entirely concentrated in that field thus becoming its own field of observation - that is, when the observer is observed - it is meditation.

III. 3.

When the field of observation and the observing intelligence merge as if their own form is abolished and the total intelligence shines as the sole substance or reality, there is pure choiceless awareness without the divided identity of the observer and the observed - that is illumination.

III. 4.

When these three happen together there is perfect inner discipline . This can happen during what is commonly known as the practice of meditation, and during any other form of physical or mental activity.

III. 5.

When such inner discipline is mastered, there arises the vision that is wisdom.

III. 6.

This vision (or the eye of intuition, or the eye of wisdom, or the inner light) can be directed to many fields of observation.

III. 7.

These three are inner spiritual practices compared to the other five already described viz., discipline, observances, posture, exercise of the life-force, and introversion of attention .

III. 8.

But even these three are external to that enlightenment in which the very seed of duality ceases to exist.

III. 15.

By correctly directing and focusing the light of perception in which the senses and their objects (the whole of nature) function, knowledge can be gained of the subtle, the hidden, and even the remote objects or phenomena.

III. 26.

By the practice of the threefold discipline on the sun a knowledge of the physical universe is gained.

III. 27.

By the practice of the threefold discipline on the moon, there arises a knowledge of the stellar system.

III. 28.

By the practice of the threefold discipline on the pole star, there comes a knowledge of its movement (or the movement of the stars) .

Source: http://www.dailyreadings.com/ys3-1.htm
This is connected to what Dr. Kitselman did, but not in a simple and direct way. A very complex topic. Complex, does not mean complicated. Things are simple. The problem is that they are subtle, but our minds are coarse.

No wonder that orthodox, traditional Indians consider Westerners as mleccha (Skt. barbarians) and that Chinese view us as yang guizi ("foreign devils").

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Well, I now at least know how Mr. Mikado felt when in my flights of enthusiasm I was mangling his beloved physics, electrical and electronic engineering.

Now when people are treating Sanskrit and Dr. Kitselman's insights as they be would like some kind of Apfelstrudel, then I am also not very happy.

If Mr. Mikado's verbal bastonades accomplished anything, then certainly that I am trying to be much more careful, sel-critical and rigorous in my thinking and reflecting. Mr. Mikado was right.

AM
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Nobody should understand me wrong. Let the sparks of discussion fly, but please in Lord's name not without some intellectual rigour.

AM
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Linda has said that Beau Kitselman's personality was very much like the CIA agent portrayed by Philip Seymour Hoffman in Charlie Wilson's War. I loved that character, and love Kitselman the more for the comparison.

Thanks for the insight into his interest in the river of life, AM...another surprising facet to the man. It looks like you are the one who to write the biography of this fascinating man.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Rose, do you know what I want to see one day?

A gigantic feast of knowledge where all the sons and daughters of these great men can come together along with fabulous minds such as that of Eric Dollard, Dr. Corum, Dr. Beckwith, Dr. Rauscher, etc. and the members of this forum .

Ms. Brown and Ms. Kitselman in one room putting together their pieces of puzzle.

And perhaps one often ill-tempered raccoon offering a thought or two on what he was able to see.

I have more and more the feeling that Dr. Brown was the Beau Kitselman of physics and electrical engineering, while Dr. Kitselman was the Thomas Townsend Brown of mathematics.

Something tells me, and I have to be very careful here, that the structure of space of which Dr. Brown wrote, perfectly fits together with Dr. Kitselman's mathematical work and ideas on conscioussness. The cherry on top of this tasty fruit salad is the connection to the ancients.

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Firstly:
(my quote...from sanskrit thread)
If my discussion of the truth of the sanskrit texts is uncomfortable for some, I can understand. It is somehting that loses the divine nature when spoken of, but even buddha talked about it. We can too. It is there for all of mankind...brahman is in all of us. I bring this in the spirit it was intended...the divine spark is in all things and we should rejoice....it will rejoice with us.

From am:
Dao De Jing?
I enjoyed that too!
Above all samadhi is not something you talk about, but something that you can only experience
Oh no...you can do both..certainly...how did the ancient masters share their knowledge? They talked about it... a lot....and even..wrote about it! It is also not something realized from a book. It is a part of ALL of us...and should be acknowledged as such...in joy! There should be much talking about it. Especially today! This transformational experience is what can change the world...at the level of the individual first! Paradigm shift.

EHD,thankyou, yes my posts was not properly "quoted" or linked. Maybe wee hours of morning had something to do with it. I have been playing with my mashed potatos for years! lol

Mikado...how would you know if my description woud be accurate? Edgar Cayce spoke of the akashic record...and as you have said...the record of everything that has or ever will happen. What better description of all of time is there? But it is more than that...as you seem to understand. And again...words pale. I certainly experienced something that is described perfectly in the upanishads. Words do pale...but they are what we have. I can tell you exactly the steps to glimpse it. I will willingly share what I know...but really, the best source, is the vedas...and especially the upanishads.
skyfish
>( { )">